View Full Version : I Didn't miss my target (Levias & Shani) PG-14

Levias
11-12-2009, 12:12 AM
Char sheet:

Name:
Appearance:

Personality:
History:
Skills: (With weapons, or any other useful skills, ex. cooking, sewing, forging, etc.
Other: (Anything else)

Ill put mine up later

Levias
11-12-2009, 01:19 AM
Name: Levias ?
Appearance:

http://i8.photobucket.com/albums/a13/Kyuu-Hime/Anime/Assassin.jpg

Without the face mask. And his eyes are yellow, while his hair is jet black

Personality: Quiet and serious, He learned the hard way that nice guys finish last, and now he secludes himself from anything he doesn't need. He still has a gentle side, it is just buried deep
History: You will find out in RP
Skills: Can use any weapon, with his right or left hand, even though his right is better. He can cook a somewhat decent meal. He is extremely fast for a mere person. His accuracy with Throwing weapons is remarkable. He also knows medicine to the fullest extent, even farther than a doctor becuase he needs to know the poisons
Other: Has a pet wolf, which is illegal, who helps him on his assassinations by tracking. (Sidenote: He only shows a part of his soft side around the wolf)

Shani
11-12-2009, 01:35 AM
Name: Nellie Ouinn
Appearance: Curly red hair, acompanied with
beautiful bright forest green eyes. She has
an average slim figure, with curves in the right
places. Her teeth are straight since she took care of them well, with help from her dentist Victoria who's been keeping her teeth in order.

Personality: Nellie is an intellagent individual. She's happy, content teenager. She is religious, with in the Catholic faith. She doesn't have much of a mean streak.
History: Nellie had loving parents. Her mother was a stay at home mother, while her father was at work. He was a local doctor in the clinic. Her mother taught her how to cook, sew, clean, and how do laundary. Nellie was at school one day and the police came to school. She was called down to the office. Her mother was there and she was in tears. She was told that, her father was in a sever car accident her didn't make it through. Not long after her mother was diagnosed with cancer, she still strugling. She had just finished high school and now she has much more time to devote to the care of her mother. She also has a job workingas a waiteress. Many boys likes her but either she didn't know it or she thought them to be pigs.
Skills: she has always been facinated with archery and she's quite good at it. She can also act,sing, and dance which she learned from school. She knows how to cook, sew, household chores like doing laundary.
Other: I can't think of anything at this time.

Shani
11-12-2009, 01:37 AM
(Wow this was an accident both of their fathers are doctors. oh I feel so foolish.)

Levias
11-12-2009, 02:15 AM
(Actually, mine is not a doctor, i put that my guy has a knowledge of one, becuase he is an assassin)

Levias stood, watching the man sitting in the chair writhe with fear of Levias. "How much is this worth?" Levias asked. The man gulped and said "Seventy Grand..." He said shakily, still staring at the knife in Levias' hand, that still had blood on it from his last kill.

Levias nodded, and asked "Now, why am I after them? I demand to know the reasons before I kidnap a child from her mother and father. Parents will do anything for their children..." Levias said, before thinking Not mine... He listened to the man, who said something about him and the father being rivals since medical school. He said that he wants to ransom the daughter for a sign of forfeit.

Levias nodded, and jumped out the window, grabbing onto the top,a nd pulling himself up,a nd out of it. THe man looked terrified, and fainted as Levias ran down the street, going towards Dr. Quinn's home. 'Just a few more blocks...' He said, jumping from roof to roof, and landing on the house next to The Quinn families' home.

Now, he did recon around the premises. There were a couple of cameras, and two guards. All on the ground though, not on the roof. He jumped onto the roof, and entered the attic through the window that was licked, yet he picked it with a small pin. He slowly made his way down into the room that was supposed to be the daughter, and waited for her patiently.

Shani
11-12-2009, 02:44 AM
Nellie was down stairs serving soup to her mother, while wearing her work uniform. "Soups ready mama." she said smiling. Aren't you you going to eat dear? Her mother asked. "In a little bit, I'm not too hungry I'll take some with me." Nellie stated, "I'll be back down in a minute, I'm going to grab the dress I'm making so I can do something on my break. If you need anything call me okay." She ran upstairs to grab her things. She had an odd feeling, like she was being watched. Nellie shook it off as she grabbed her things and came down stairs. " Bye, mama. I'll be home as early as possible, I love you." She smiled and walked out the door. Nodding to the guards she walked down the drive way. Her job wasn't too far from where she lived. She got that feeling again, the feel that someone was watching, lerking. She ignored it and thought, 'a few more blocks just a few more.'

Levias
11-12-2009, 02:59 AM
He had her now. He had jumped out of their house and was now following almost exactly behind her. He wrapped his arm around her mouth quickly, adn sunk a knock-out needle into her neck, effectively making her sleep. He sighed, and pulled her up onto his shoulder, before climbing the rife escape up a bulding, and continuing towards his safehouse, which was in the middle of the woods.

Once he made it, he easily tied her legs up at the legs of a chair, and her arms at the armrests, while leaving enough room for her to be comfortable. Despite being an assassin, he was actually quite considerate of his prisoner's. He took a quick look at the girl who was about his age, probably younger. He shook his head, and left the room, having to wait thirty more minutes before she would wake up

Shani
11-12-2009, 03:16 AM
Nellie began to struggle once his hand was over her mouth. But to no avail she was then out cold. She slowly started to stir. Once she had finally opened her eyes her breathing started to increase. 'Where I'm I, what happend, this isn't home or work. I'm I strapped to a chair?' All these thoughts ran through her head. Then she thought I have to go home my mother needs me.' She started trying to wiggle he way out. But it was of no use she was trapped. She was in shock, and couldn't think how the muscles in her mouth worked. Though she did begin to weep. Her tears poured down her face. She saw her bag at the other end of the room. She ended up muttering something, "Our father who art in heaven hollowed be thy name......." for she is a very religious girl.

Levias
11-12-2009, 09:35 PM
Levias heard muttering adn struggling in the next room, meaning she was awake. He sighed. He had just been enjoying some peace and quiet. This was actually why he hated kidnapping. The prisoners always made such a racket. He walked in and heard her praying. "Lots of good that'll do ya...God doesn't exist, or else he would have already punished me..." Levias said. He looked at the tears streaming down her pretty face, and felt a pang of guilt. He shook his head and looked away, to her bag. "Here's how it goes. I kdnap you for a week, and then let you go, understand. You will have clean clothes, a bed, and food and water. It will be like a normal house, except I will always be watching. I don't wnat this anymore than you, If it was up to me, I would much rather kill someone. Nothing personal, its a job..." Levias said, untying her binds on her arms, and feet, wary of her. He took a step back, and said "Don't even try to escape. There is no windows, and thsi door is always locked unless I say so. The walls and floors are pure granite, so try not to punch your way through..." He said, closing the door, and locking it from the outside.

'Why was I feeling guilty? This has never happened before...' He thought, going to fix the food.

Shani
11-16-2009, 03:37 AM
Nellie saw the man enter, she would have anwsered him, saying that he is real but she was too frightend. She stopped her stuggling for it wasn't doing her any good, though her tears still flowed down her face. 'Like a normal house? Ha I'm trapped hear against my will, This is what you call normal. She thought, but she also wished she had enough courage to say this aloud. The tears flowed more 'he was also a murder I'm never going to make it' she thought as her breathing increased.

After he left she moved into a comer. She sat there, crying without noise, praying that she would be home safe with her mother. Suddenly she stopped and wispered, "My mother this will kill her, She's already dying from cancer, now add worry and a broken heart. You. Don't understand I have to return."

Levias
11-16-2009, 10:32 PM
Levias walked back in to hear her saying something about him not understanding. He put a bowl of salad made of butter-lettuce, jalepenos, and cucumbers in front of her. "What don't I understand? I may be a killer, but I have morals you know..." He said, before realizing the irony of that statement. "Okay, I have important morals...Most of the other ones were just flushed away..." He said quietly, looking down at her trembling form. He wanted to take her in his arms and comfort her, even though he kidnapped her

Shani
11-17-2009, 03:22 AM
She tilted her head sharply, "You don't understand that my mother is dying of cancer I have to take care of her, you, you monster. " She said shouting alittle while she was still crying. She looked back down to her feet. 'What morals could he possible have taking someone away from loved ones or even from life it self.' she thought. "I'm sorry it's just everything is happening so fast. She's going to be so worried knowing this would break her heart." She managed to say and to sit up. Yet for some strange reason she felt sorry for this torcherd soul. 'What can cause people to do things like this?' she wondered.

Levias
11-17-2009, 11:12 AM
Levias chuckled. "Please, don't be sorry, I am what I am...I think you described me perfectly..." His eyes became dull and lifeless. "Don't worry, you'll be out soon, I'm sure she won't die that quickly..." He said, before standing, and turning away. "Eat, it will help..." He said, before once again leaving. Once he got outside, he leaned against the doorframe. "You're different you know..." He said, before closing and locking the door.

Shani
11-18-2009, 03:49 AM
It is just her nature to be kind, caring, and respectful. Even if they have caused her harm. "You can't possibly know that. She has been so sick for so long, and she is still struggling and suffering. Once the good lord calls we must answer him." Nellie's tears continued to fall, as they did she attempted to wipe them away. She normally would have eaten at work but since she has been delaid for god knows how long, she might as well eat something to keep up her stregnth. She looked up, "Different? What do you mean..." She tried to ask but he was gone. Nellie tried to think of possibilities. Then she stopped to take a few bites of her salad.

Levias
11-20-2009, 12:21 AM
Levias watched his hand as he punched at a training bag in his room, making a loud banging sound. He hit it repetitively, and eventually stopped, feeling his fists stinging slightly. He walked over to his laptop and put on some Screamo at a very low volume. He listened to it, and got up, leaving hte room. He walked over to his kidnappee's room, and knocked, making sure to not intrude on her privacy. "Are you done?" He asked

Shani
11-20-2009, 01:09 AM
Still in the corner of what is "her" room now, she heard him ask, if she was finished?
Looking torward the door she answered in a sort of monotone, "Yes sir, I am finished." She was shocked that he actually had manners. From what she saw on the television, heard on the radio, and read in books, people like him never had manners to their captives. Nellie looked at him "It was very delicous, sir. Thank you." she stated. "Your a good cook," she complimented him. She might as well be fortunate that it really wasn't a creeper who stole her. So Nellie desided to make the best of what she could, in this not so possitive situation.

Levias
11-20-2009, 01:37 AM
"Please don't call me sir, It's too formal. I kidnapped you, so don't be." He said, picking up the plate. "Eh, I've had to cook for myself for years now, so I'm pretty good.." He said, closing the door behind him. He walked into teh kitchen, and dumped the plate into the sink. He walked back over, and went into her room. "So why would someone want me to kidnap you, do you know why?" He asked

Shani
11-20-2009, 02:00 AM
"I'm sorry it's just who I am." she looked down. 'Why am I sorry he kidnapped me for no reason.' She thought. Nellie whatched him as he walked out of the door. As he walked back in, she looked up at him. Once he asked his question about why someone would tell him to rip her away from her life, she looked down to the floor and answered him. "No, I do not know why someone would ask someone like you to kidnap me or people like me." 'Where was he going with this.' she wondered.

Levias
11-20-2009, 02:08 AM
Levias rubbed his temples with his fingers. 'That's not helping me want to release you you know..." He said, before looking at her. 'If you give me a good reason, I will let you go. People have me do jobs for the dumbest reasons somtimes
..." Levias said, sitting on a chair. 'Is your father someone special?" He asked

Shani
11-20-2009, 02:20 AM
" But you said, you gave your word that you'd let me go." she stated had heart began to race with fear and slight anger. " That makes no sence, to rip someone away from their life and family there should be a good reason, and I don't know. For money, for enjoyment, to watch people suffer. " This was her statement in all this mayhem. "My father?" She took a deep breath. "Yes my father was very important. He was they head doctor at the local clinic." She stated. " Why? Is this over something my father did?" Nellie asked him.

Levias
11-20-2009, 02:41 AM
"Fuck...Those liars..." He said, standing and glaring. "I said I'm letting you go, and now that I know they lied, I'm letting you go right now..." He said, before turning away,and walking out the door. He left it open for her to leave. "Follow the trail, it leads to the city..." Levias said, pulling on a long coat that had many different clumps of objects in it. "GO ahead, I'm seriosu, they lied in teh contract..." Levias said quickly

Shani
11-20-2009, 02:59 AM
She was about to say that her father was dead and how he died in a car accident. If she could have jumped back she would have, but her heart leaped and coverd her head. She got up in a hurry and followed him. "I don't understand," she said quickly. But Nellie was also afraid, so she obayed what he said. So she took off following the path to the city. She looked back to see her kidnapper, but alas she couldn't see him. She realized about half way to the city that she had forgotten her bag. 'Too late now, you'll have to get new stuff like your sewing, ID, and medication later.' Nellie kept running and running until she fell down and spraind her ankle. She dragged herself over to the side of the road so if a car came down the old dirt road she wouldn't get hit.