PDA

View Full Version : All the way to the top (Levias & Legal Assassin) PG-16

Levias
11-12-2009, 12:52 AM
char sheet:

Name:
Apperance: (I dont care if its anime or real life)

Personality:
Bio:
Other:
Hobbies:

I will post mine later

Levias
11-12-2009, 02:30 AM
Name: Levias Jasto
Apperance:

http://i265.photobucket.com/albums/ii212/victoria11111111111/Anime%20Guys-Girls/prommale-1.png

With black hair instead.

Personality: Quiet and a loner. Even though he is in a band, he tends to ignore or not care about most people. His parents don't care much for him, only providing him with food and a home, which led to him becoming slightly depressed. The only person he trusts is the lead singer of the band, who has been his best friend for a long time now.

Bio: Levias' parents never cared much for him. They never huged him, told him 'I love you' or anyhting. They just let him live in their home, while they went on Business vacations around the world. He learned to care for himself a lot, with the help of a house-sitter, who happened to be his best-friends mom. His best friend (You) always treated him well, and she was the only link to somewhat happiness for him.

Other: Has a pet wolf/dog halfbreed. He only says it is a halfbreed so he doesnt get arrested, it is really a wolf.

Hobbies: Tends to star/cloud watch a lot. He likes to work out also. His last hobby is practicing the guitar, while listening to music.

LatexRevolver
11-14-2009, 08:21 PM
Name: Claire De Loire
Apperance:

http://s.bebo.com/app-image/8012566010/5411656627/PROFILE/i.quizzaz.com/img/q/u/08/08/29/Demon_Chick.jpg

Personality: Claire (or Loire) is a very eccentric yet reserved person. Up on stage, she's everywhere and all over the stage. Yelling, singing her heart out, and all through the crowd. But off stage she keeps more to herself and the band. She doesn't like people as a general fact, but when with Levias, her stage personality returns.

Bio: Claire became very attached to Levias at a young age because he always seemed to be alone. She hated seeing the distant, depressed look upon his face and so became his friend. Her mother also took great part in their friendship by letting her stay at his house whenever she could. Now that their older, both in a band together, shes begun to feel even more for him now.

Other: Despite her calmness, Claire is afraid of men. She has been secretly abused by her father and is afraid of her hormones and how they react now.

Hobbies: Despite singing and being in a band, she is a great artist and loves animals.

Levias
11-15-2009, 11:29 PM
(Alright, cool, I will start it off)

Levias sat in his house, watching the ads on the TV. "There's too many commercials..." He grumbled, and got up, straightening out his jacket. He looked to the clock. Claire would be coming over in half an hour. He walked into the kitchen, reaching into his cabinet for a plate, and two individually wrapped burritoes brom his freezer. He put the un-packaged burritoes upon the plate, and put it into the microwave, heating it up for q couple of minutes. He pulled it out, adn poured some hot sauce and salsa on top of it. He placed the bottles of spicy liquids back into the refrigerator.

He walked back into his living room, which was connected to the dining room. He sat on his old sofa that his parents gave him for his one-story house. He ate with a fork, cutting off pieces of the wraps, quickly finishing them at a speed only possible by teenagers. He looked at the clock. 'Twenty more minutes' He thought to himself, before he looked over to the situp bench in the living room, and took off his jacket and shirt. "I gues I can start working out right now, I got some time..." He said to himself. He began doing pushups for ten minutes, and began doing situps afterwards. He was sweating a bit, and he was glistening in the sunlight that came through the translucent drapes on the windows.

LatexRevolver
11-19-2009, 10:05 PM
Claire let out a very annoyed sigh as she stared at the officer with cold eyes. All she wanted to do was walk the last block to Levias' house but no, that wasn't going to happen now, was it? Here she was, standing on the side walk, in what was now a storm, waiting for the officer to write down the information from the stupid, idiotic, fan guy, that thought it would be funny to jump out and tackle her just as a cop happened to be driving by. "Idiot..." She murmured. The blonde took out her cell phone and glared. '10 minutes late...Just great...'

Just as she put her phone back in her pocket, the police man gave her the ok to go and she headed the last 2 minutes to his house. Though she knew she didn't have to, Claire knocked anyway and grumbled at her reflection in the mirror. She looked like something the cat dragged in, all wet and soggy. "He's gonna think I have no self-pride..."

Levias
11-19-2009, 10:37 PM
Levias got up, and looked a the clock. He was sweating, and panting slightly. He forgot where he had put his shirt, so he just walked up to the door, and opened it, sracking the smalles smile known to man. "Wow, nice hair..." He said joking around, before moving away from the door to go to the hallway. He go to teh closet, and picked out a towel. He walked back in and threw it at her lightly, making it hit dead on her face. He smirked, and knew he would probably be smacked for this, but enjoyed it. He pulled on his sleeveless shirt, and sat down on the sofa.

"So, what's going on for you today?" He asked as he leaned back into the comfortable sofa, and closed his eyes. He still smelled his burritoes, which made him hungry again. "One moment..." He said, before going to cook some pizza bites for them. He came back in with two plates. A considerably larger amount was on his plate. He smirked lopsidedly and handed her her plate. "Now you may continue" He said, with a as-a-matter-of-fact voice

LatexRevolver
11-19-2009, 10:52 PM
Claire was almost star-struck as the male opened the door with no shirt on. Of course, it shouldn't be such a surprise, it's not like she hadn't seen him this way before...

She shook her head slightly as he commented on her hair, attempting to drip water on his bare form, though she failed quite miserably. Another sigh and then a towel in her face. "Jerk..." She whispered through hushed breath. She stayed standing as she watched him put his shirt on and sit down. "Not much, I got attacked by some dumbass which-" Always interrupting with some form of something.

As he came back from the kitchen, she took a seat and began to look from his plate to hers. "What is this? You think I don't have as much of an appetite as you do, mister-lost-to-me-in-a-hotdog-eating-contest?" She teased lightly, stealing one of his bites as to make a point.

"But yeah, I got held up a little bit. What's up with you?"

Levias
11-19-2009, 11:17 PM
"DAmn stalkers..."Levias mumbled before mock pouting. "That contest wasn't fair at all! They stuffed my hot dogs with some kind of anti-eat-a-lot pills or something, on a normal basis, I can eat you under the table!" Levias said, popping three into his mouth. He turned on the TV, and poked her side with the remote. "What do you want to watch?" He asked, putting the remote next to her. He threw two more bites into his mouth and chewed slowly, enjoying the flavor. "Can't get better than this, mytwo favorite things in the world, right here, next to me..." He said ,smirking at what he was going to do. "Yup, A tv remote and food, nothing compares to them!" He said jokingly, smirking and chuckling a bit.

He watched what was on at the moment. It was a show that was bout up-and-coming bands. "Do you think that we will ever be up there? You know, in the big time?" He asked solemnly, looking into the air with a blank look.

LatexRevolver
11-19-2009, 11:30 PM
Claire giggled lightly, popping a bite into her mouth. "You wish..." she joked casually. After popping another bite into her mouth, she let out a tiny squeal and slapped the remote away. "HEY! STOP THAT!" She yelled, but in a good kinda way then pouted angrily. " I guess me being here all your life doesn't count for anything."

Stretching, after eating another bite, Claire took her shoes off and crossed her legs, leaning back. "Maybe." she said, shivering. She wouldn't let him see that she was cold so she masked the shiver by giggling. "If you learn to play better." obviously a tease because he was great at guitar.

Levias
11-20-2009, 12:05 AM
Levias smiled the smile he had only for her. "Of course you mean something, I was joking..." Levias said, before hearing her giggle. He knew her too well, and could hear teh otline of a shiver in there. He also saw her shoulders shaking slightly. "Haha, very funny, and maybe if you took some singing lessons too...I'm kidding!" He said, knowing that she thought that her singing was good. In all honesty, Levias thought her voice was beautiful.

He pulled his arm up, and pulled her over to him, blushing slightly, and putting his plate aside. "You can't fool me..." He said quietly, listening to her shaky breath. "I can always tell when you're hiding something, so there is no real point fighting it...I'm just that awesome..." He said, smirking, trying to lightr=en the mood.

LatexRevolver
12-03-2009, 01:23 AM
"We could both do with practice..." She blushed beat red when he pulled her into him. That wasn't normal. Claire had never had a problem with closeness to him. Not until the past few months that is...but his warmth was welcoming and she relaxed against him completely. It was so nice, peaceful. Everything felt safe with him near.

"I guess you are just that awesome, you prideful being. Do you know what your punishment in hell would be?" She asked, raising her eyes to him. "You'd be broken on a wheel...but there's no way you'd make it to hell to begin with."

Levias
12-03-2009, 02:16 AM
"If I go to Hell...I'll probably take over...Satan would shrivel up like an old person!" He exclaimed, smirking mischeviously. He grabbed the remote from her, adn said "This is boring me..." Before changing it to the Horror movie station. 'The Village' was on. "Some good old horror movies will help...I'll go get some blankets..." He said, getting up, and leaving his jacket with her.

He walked away for a moment, coming back from the hallway. He had two warm blankets, made of some form of fluffy cotton or such. He sat down, adn pulled the blankets over them. "So, anyhting interseting happening? lately? Besides the stalker?" He asked quietly, watching the movie

LatexRevolver
12-09-2009, 12:25 AM
She nonchalantly leaned over against him, curled up in the blanket and sighed. "Nothing rea-Wait! I got a call last night, some man wants us to play at the skate tournament this coming Saturday." she said, almost fumbling over the words. How could she have forgotten? This was going to be pretty big, at least for them. If people liked what they heard...

Her face became red once again as she realized how snuggled into him she was. Why was everything so Goddamn difficult!? Why couldn't she just relax against him like she used to? Quite quickly, as if a blur, she pulled the blanket above her head to hide her face.

Levias
12-09-2009, 02:54 AM
Levias raised an eyebrow. "Huh. The skate tornament, Sounds promising..." He said, watching the movie. As soon as hte commercials came, he looked over to her and noticed her coverring her face. He thought she was scared. "The movie hasn't even gotten to the scary parts, come on..." He said, hugging her with his arm

Despite what he looked like on the outside, he was actually beaming at her on the inside. Because she was this close, he felt safer, easier to be himself, and softer. His heart fluttered slightly and the bugs danced around in his stomach. "How good of a gig you think it'll be?" He asked, turning his attention back to the movie

LatexRevolver
12-09-2009, 06:55 PM
Claire squealed then turned it into a laugh. "You know how easily I scare." She said, smiling. Behind her, she heard a rather loud, excited howl and out of no where a very large dog, resembling a wolf bolted over the back of the couch with almost no effort and landed pretty much on top of her.

Claire laughed loudly as the beast licked her to death and she hugged it. "It's supposed to be pretty grand, some big time record companies are going to be there." Her hand ruffled the creatures fur. "Did Levi forget to tell you I was here?" She said, kissing its nose.

Levias
12-09-2009, 08:10 PM
Levias smiled and when Shadow came in, howling as normal. He smiled as the dog jumped onto Claire. "Shadow hasn't seen you for slmost two days, it is unbearable to him" He said, laughing slightly, adn petting his furry companion. He loved how other dogs were afraid of Shadow whenever he took him for a walk. He looked outside, and saw that it was still raining.

"Shadow, go bring me the special pillow..." He said in a lighter tone than he normally used. The wolf happily barked and went to go get his pillow. Levias smiled and said "You're like his mother" grinning and blushing slightly. He had found Shadow abandoned as a pup when he was 14 and the dog was now his second best friend, next ot Claire. Shadow walked back in and put his pillow (Which was longer than a normal pillow) onto Levias and Claire's laps, before laying on it. Levias reached out pet the black furred animal, watching as his ears went down in content, gaining a chuckle from Levias

LatexRevolver
12-10-2009, 10:22 PM
"Well, I wonder whose fault that was? Someone wasn't answering their phone yesterday!" She gave Levias a disapproving look before burying her face into the dogs fur. "Psst! Shadow, I think you should punish him. It's all his fault I didn't come over yesterday..." The dogs ears went back and his eyes became intelligent; it was almost as if he was more than a normal dog.

Quite suddenly, Shadow picked himself up and pounced on the male, squishing him into the couch. Claire laughed loudly, cheering the dog on while slipping away from the couch. She ran out into the hallway, her breathing hitched. Why wouldn't the stupid butterflies leave! Why were they there in the first place?! It made her so angry. How was she supposed to be herself when these stupid things were happening to her?

Little did she know that on top of it all, a fever was going to form in the next few days, almost ruining their chances at a record....

Levias
12-10-2009, 10:44 PM
Levias was tackled by his furry companion. He laughed and smiled with his eyes closed as Shadow obeyed the command. "Come on Shadow, you know I love having her here as much as you do!" He yelled out, desperately trying to get Shadow off of him. Shadow smiled and howled a bit, rubbing into Levias with his larger than average body.

Levias smiled softly and rubbed the furball's head. "Man, you really do wear me out sometimes..." He said, before Shadow gave him a knowing look, and then looked the way that Claire escaped. Levias sighed. "And you're the biggest nuiscance ever..." He said jokingly, before standing up, adn going over to claire.

She looked deep in thought. He took the oppurtunity to star at her. He loved everything about her. From her long blonde hair, to her slender body and chocolate eyes. He shook himself awake and said "You know, I didn't appreciate you using your influence on Shadow" he smiled a bit. "What's wrong?" He asked, tilting his head a bit

LatexRevolver
12-22-2009, 10:09 PM
Claire jumped out of thought so quickly that she stumbled over her words when she spoke. "I...what...uh..." and silence followed. 'I'm such and idiot!' she thought to herself, flaring internally.

"Sorry, um...nothings wrong i'm just worried about the skating gig. You know it's going to be one of our biggest performances. Butterflies and such..." Her eyes landed on him and her head swooned. Had he always been this...this beautiful? Surely not or she would've noticed sooner.

Her phone then rang and without even looking at the caller id she answered it, something she never did.

"So you finally decided to answer dear....you know I don't appreciate you ignoring me..." the voice said low enough that only she could hear.

"Im sorry father...I lost my phone for a bit." she told him, trying to keep her voice strong. The last thing she needed was Levias knowing.

"Well dear, I expect you to be at our family dinner tonight, and make sure to dress nicely." He then hung up and Claire blinked several times. Last time they had family dinner....

She shook her head and gave a loud sigh, knowing it would mean leaving here soon. "hey, Levi, I'm gonna have to go soon, apparrantly there's a family dinner tonight that I didn't know about."

Levias
12-23-2009, 03:05 AM
Levias nodded, remembering the feeling. He hadn't gotten it in a long time, probably a year. When her phone rang, he noticed her pick it up instantly, slightly nervous-looking.

He had sensitive hearing for an average person. He heard a gruff voice, sounding slightly arrogant and cocky. He placed it on the only one person he could think of. Her father... He thought angrily. Her mother was like his own, but the father...Made him want to go rip something to shreds.

Levias heard her struggle. He hated her father. For two specific reasons. The first was that he treated Claire like a piece of shit. The second was, he hated Levias for some reason. Something about his wife taking this unfortunate brat into their homes when Levias' parents didn't pay for the rent.

"You sure you don't want me to go? I know how those things can get..." He said, recalling the last time he went with her. He didn't even eat with them. He sat across the hall, trying to keep Claire out of trouble. The people were all snobs except for Claire and her mother. It broke out in a lot of "How Dare you!"-s and a bunch of gloating. That just created more issues. He figured he could go provide Claire some moral support.

LatexRevolver
01-07-2010, 11:44 PM
Claire wanted to say yes to him, she really did, but she knew that this wasn't a family dinner, it was a 'family' dinner, as in, her father and a bunch of his drunk buddies. She knew she shouldn't go, that she should tell him, but he was already always worried about her, so she shook her head.

"I wish you could, but my father instructed me that it was strictly family tonight, no friends." she lied smoothly, giving him a smile. "But, I'll surely sneak out and come over later tonight when its over." her heart pounding in her chest, Claire walked over to Levias, giving him a hug and smiling. "I'm sure you'd have no problem with that now, would you?"

Levias
01-10-2010, 10:14 PM
"Of course your father says that..." Levias grumbled, before mumbling something about prick's and some form of torture. "Of course you can come over later, Have I ever denied you entrance to my lair?" He asked jokingly. He nodded, and hugged her back, breathing in with his nose, smelling her shampoo.

"See you..." He whispered, before she left. He sighed, and looked over to Shadow, who had that happy-dog face on. You know, the one where the ears are up and the tongue is hanging out. "You're just happy 'cause she's coming over later..." Levias said, smiling lightly at the wolf. Shadow let out a low howl and began panting out breath again. Levias smirked and went back to his sofa, where the blanket and pillows lay. He yawned slightly and laid down next to Shadow, who snuggled up to him. Levias smiled softly to the now asleep animal.

Sighing, he realized that Claire had also had to walk home alone. He just watched TV and waited for her to come back

LatexRevolver
01-10-2010, 10:46 PM
Claire shivered lightly as she left his house. The rain was no longer coming down but an evil fog was looming in the now twilight air. Levias seemed to believe her so easily, though he hadn't been too happy about it...

She sighed and frowned when a cab pulled up behind her. "Hey, bitch, your father sent me to fetch you." Claire looked at the cabby for a second before getting in the back.

Immdietly after she entered, she regretted it. The man smelled of alcohol and tabacco and she recognized him from one of her fathers get togethers. This man was one of the few that got their fill when her dad declared 'Open Season'. She shuddered and rode silently towards her fathers house.

"D-dad, I'm here!" Claire called as she entered the house, the cabby's hand lingereing on her butt.

"Get over here, now!" she heard his voice call back from the kitchen.

Doing as she was told, the femme' hugged herself as she entered the kitchen to the familliar sight of vodka, rum, moonshine, and any other beverage her father might've bought. "There's my baby."He said in an obviously intoxicated voice. "Daddy has a little present for you to go put on, its up stairs." He said, still cheery. "And you will put it on, won't you?" He added in a more serious tone.

"O-of course father."

"Then do so!"

Claire ran up staires to her dads room to find a box and when she opened it, it took everything in her to not cry. Inside was a little lacy number. It was a push up lingerie piece that showed a lot of skin. It barely covered her below area and the neck had a collar attatched. The whole thing was black and when she put it on, it barely fit...just like her dad wanted. Why did she go through with it? Because if she didn't, everything would be worse. Reluctantly, she went back downstairs.

"There's my good little girl." Her father announced as she entered the poker area. A bunch of the men whistled and hooted, grabbing her in various places. She silently wished herself away and began serving them their drinks.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~Three Hours Later~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Claire reluctantly swallowed another drink. The poker game was all but forgotten as the drunk men crowded around her forcing the alcohol into her system. She screamed as hands touched her, pushed into her, grabbed her, hurt her. Moans escaped her lips from both pain and the pleasure that her body thought she was feeling. The clothes were torn and she'd hit her height a total of 7 times already, but to them, it wasn't enough.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~Two More Hours Later~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Claire ran out the door, ran away from them as soon as she could. They were done and she was free to leave, but in her hast, she didn't even take time to change. She did grab a coat off of the rack beside the door, but that was all. No shoes, not real clothes and she was halfway to Levias' house before she realized this. She couldn't go there like this....he...he was guy...her knees gave out and she fell to the ground, sobbing. With her make-up smeared, she began crawling the rest of the way to his house...Yes, he might be a guy, but he wasn't like anyone else...This she had to believe... On his doorstep, she collapsed.

(Sorry for the length, kinda had to put it all in one post so you had something to do)

Levias
01-11-2010, 12:04 AM
(Its all good)

Levias watched Shadow stir,a dn begin howling slightly, having a distraught look on his face. It was only a couple of hours since Claire left. "What's wrong?" Levias asked, moving up to scratch it's ear. Shadow gave a face that he gave whenever Levias talked about Claire. "She's fine...I hope...Shadow, I think...I think something's wrong too...I have that feeling like an abyss in my stomach..."

He stood, and walked over to his home phone, about to call, but as he reached out, his hand stopped itself. "I'm sure she's fine..." He said, but his insides screamed something else entirely.

-

Levias was working out again, to get rid of the worry in his stomach. He was pushing himself past his normal limit of 160-Pound lifting. He was doing 180. The only reason he could do so was adrenaline and worry. And my feelings He thought quietly. He sighed, and stood.

Walking over to the hallway, he heard a distinct thump as he passed his door. He thought it was Claire knocking with something in her hand, so he opened the door right away. What he saw made his heart wrench and tear at his chest.

He picked her up swiftly, not caring about anything else. Shadow barked angrily, and licked her face as Levias took her into his room. Shadow got up next to her on the Queen-sized bed, whimpering slightly, and licking her face again. Levias took her coat off, and did not focus on what she was wearing. He would ask her why later though. His male instincts tried to take over for a moment, so he looked at her once, but stopped himself. She's here because she trusts you... His heart and mind said to him. Pulling some of his boxers out, he slid them up her legs, and then went ot his closet, and pulled out a shirt that was oversized to her, and slid off of one shoulder.

A wet drop his his sheets underneath his eyes. He blinked. Another one. Am I...? Crying? He asked himself. He shook his head and stood. A glare and a scowl made it's way onto his face. His fists clenched into the weapon's that had nearly killed a few people.

He walked out, leaving Shadow with her. I swear I will make sure whoever did this never does it again! He thought, before punching his hand into the wood counter, creating a loud Bang that rang in his ears. "I should have gone home with her...just to make sure she was safe..." He said, not looking anywhere but out the small window in his kitchen. It was raining again.

LatexRevolver
01-11-2010, 12:44 AM
Claire could faintly feel hands working over her body, picking her up, placing her upon something soft, putting something over her...and then the wetness on her face. Something was licking her? She opened her eyes to see Shadow, just as she heard the bang of Levias' fist on the kitchen counter.

She tried to get up, and even though her head was spinning, she managed. Shadow moved from the bed to her side instantly and supported her as she began to fall over. The wolf gave a whimper while she tried to get to her legs again but this time, she did not fall. The blonde slowly made her way out of the room to Levias, and when she saw him, tears started falling heavily.

All she wanted was to go to him, to curl up in his arms where she felt safe. Shadow seemed to know when she was going to move before she did and managed to keep her upright for the most part. "L-Levi...thanks..."She said, before falling onto Shadow once more.

Levias
01-11-2010, 01:10 AM
Levias heard a faint shuffle of feet and paws behind him, and a frail, weak voice reached his ears. L-Levi...Thanks... He turned to see her fall to Shadow's help. He was instantly at her side, pulling her up, wrapping his arms around her. Shadow rubbed against his and her legs, and Levias was holding her into his chest, and she could not see his tears. A few fell off, and he forced them to stop.

"It's alright...I'm always here for you..." He whispered into her pale ear. Whatever had happened had almost drained all of her color. He rubbed his hands up and down her coverred back. He hesitated. He wanted to ask her. He wanted to know who did this. He wanted to hurt them so badly. Shadow was off in front of him a bit, and Shadow had the same look that he did, and did a low growl. Levias nodded, and decided to take her into the living room. He lifted her up into the air slightly, an easy task for him, and brought her into the living room, sitting on the couch, still hugging her as she was next to him.

Shadow hopped up next to her, and licked her again, whimpering with his ears down, as if saying it was his fault, or that he could have helped better somehow. Levias felt the same way. He shook his head lightly, looking down to the shattered girl beneath him. "What happened? You don't have to answer if you don't want..." He whispered.

LatexRevolver
01-11-2010, 01:31 AM
Claire couldn't stop crying, especially when she was in his arms. He was warm, gentle, kind, nothing like everyone else. She wanted to tell him what happened, to have him take the big scary men away. But if she was to tell him... 'if you tell a soul about any of this, i will promise that i will send someone after you, and what he'll do will be so much worse than me or my buddies... So she just sat there crying for a few more minutes.

Shadow nudged her, licking his tounge over her neck, over a bruise and she winced. The wolf whimpered and seemed to be begging her for any information. "I...Im not allowed to tell..."she whispered, but it didn't feel right. She needed him to know, but then again, she didn't.

"You can't say anything...if you do...he'll know...he'll find out..."she said between breaths, trying not to slurr her words. "David..."She told him, it was her fathers name. "...and his friends." She hugged him tighter, crying again. "...no one can know...I shouldn't've said anything...."

Levias
01-11-2010, 01:58 AM
"I...Im not allowed to tell..." He heard her whimper into him. She presented the air of nothing less or more than an abused dog. He held her closer, pulling her head into his chest. He couldn't stand to see her like this. He hated whoever did this.

When she began talking, Levias could only nod with her. When she said Her father's name, he stopped nodding. His teeth gritted because his hands were on ehr, so he didn't clench his fists. His grip greatened considerably though.

"I won't tell anyone...Whenever this happens...Just call me...Or come over...Okay?" He asked. It wa smore of a plea though. A plea to keep her safe from harm. A plea for her to let him into this. He could not stand to see her in pain. Shadow took on a glare also. He licked Claire again though.

LatexRevolver
01-11-2010, 09:58 PM
Claire nodded weakly and felt her stomach lurch. She was well aware of how drunk she was and knew the feeling in the pit of her stomach. She was going to hurl and soon. She pried herself away from his arms and stood up, Shadow right behind her. The wolf helped her reach the bathroom, just in time for her shove her head into the bowl and let it all out right there.

What must she look like to him? Drunk, beaten, raped....She was a mess and disgusting. Another gag... That was the last of it for now. The blonde pushed away and laid herself against the cool tile floor of the bathroom while closing her eyes. She was so tired, so worn, but she didn't want to fall asleep. She wanted to be awake, with him...

Levias
01-12-2010, 03:06 AM
Levias watched as Shadow hopped off of the couch to follow Claire, making sure she was alright. Shadow had his ears down still, and his fur seemed less vibrant and jet black than normal. Levias watched her enter and heard her letting the alcohal out of her system.

His expression was that of when his parents were killed in front of him. Pure malice and hatred combined into one. He Hated her father. He Hated Himself. He didn't protect her like he said he would. He clenched his fists so tightly that blood seeped down from his fingernails to his knuckles. He walked over to the kitchen and found his first-aid kit. He pulled out some wrapping for his hand,s and wrapped it, before taking it into his room.

He walked back into the hallway, and turned to Claire, who looked like she had finally gotten rid of it all. He helped her up, pulling her into a bridal-style hold. She was limp in his arms, but wasn't quite asleep yet. Shadow followed them into the room,a dn Levias laid her down on the bed. "Do you want me here? Or do you want ot be alone?"

LatexRevolver
01-13-2010, 02:40 AM
Claire almost let out a loud cry when he set her down. And then couldn't stop a bit of one when he talked about leaving. He was going to leave her? She really was that disgusting...wait....

She took a second to think more clearly. He never said he was going to leave, he only asked if she wanted him to go or stay. An unsure, unsteady hand reached out and grabbed his shirt, tugging on it gently as a tongue licked her face. "Stay..."she said in a tiny voice, so low that most people probably couldn't have heard it. "Please..." she begged, tugging on his shirt again.

All she wanted was him right now. She wanted his scent to fill her nostrils, his body to fill her sight. His heat to keep her warm. Her world revolved around him. She wasn't sure what this feeling was, but she knew that if he didn't exist, her reason for living would have been gone long ago.

Levias
01-13-2010, 02:51 AM
A tiny voice registered in his brain. "Stay...Please..." She said, looking up into his eyes. the broken look her eyes emitted made him wish to cause pain to whomever did this even more.

"Of course I will..." He said, smiling softly. She needed a pillar of strength, not an agent of vengence. He sighed as he laid down next to her, her hand still tugging on his shirt. He slowly and carefully wrapped his arms around her, pulling her tight to him. "I will always..." He whispered faintly into her hair.

His hands straked her long hair soothingly, and he felt her pull him tighter, closing her eyes. Levias' own became a vision of hate and protectiveness. Shadow was on the floor, sleeping, but with a growl every few seconds. "I won't let this happen again...I promise..." He whispered into her hair, thinking she was asleep.

LatexRevolver
01-13-2010, 02:56 AM
Claire had forced herself to stay conscious for a few moments after he had laid down with her, holding on to her. She didn't want to fall into the void where anything could happen at any time, where dreams could either save or break you. But the night was taking its toll on her. She didn't have much energy and staying awake was only draining her all the quicker. As long as he stayed here, with her, that was all she needed. Whether she be asleep or not. He was here. He cared enough about her to stay. With that in mind, she drifted off into sleep.

Levias
01-13-2010, 03:16 AM
When he heard her breathing slow and relax slightly, he allowed himself the luxury of falling asleep, burying his face into her soft hair, smelling it. Even though there was a layer of a musky scent, he coud still smell Her. She smelled like vanilla and cinniman.

When his eyes opened, he awoke to a mass of blonde in his face. The night returned to him a few seconds later, and he looked down at Claire's sleeping form. Her chest rose evenly against his. He breathed in with a soft breath, and let it out through his nose. She's so beautiful... he thought, sighing outwardly, before realizing what he was saying. She was just violated...I'm not going to take advantage of her like that... He thought, before deciding to wait for her to wake

LatexRevolver
01-13-2010, 04:26 AM
Claire woke suddenly when something around her moved. She jolted upright then regretted it. The motion of moving so fast dizzied her and brought a pounding headache to the front, so she laid herself back down. Only then did she realize that she was laying beside Levias and he was looking down at her.

"Hey..."she said, her voice not as small as it had been last night.

Speaking of last night...What had happened? Why was she in his bed...? And then it all flooded back to her like an ocean wave. He kept her here to protect her. He stayed when she asked. She was the only thing she had right this minute and god, was he beautiful first thing in the morning. Silently, she curled herself into him a bit more.

Levias
01-14-2010, 02:21 AM
Levias saw her lips move and his subconscious listened ot what she had said. "Hey..." His mind translated the sounds into a word. Her voice was stronger than last night, but still slightly frail.

"Mornin'..." He said, feeling her bring herself closer to him. He allowed her closer accessability and a more comfortable position on his chest. Considerring how much shorter she was to him, it was easy.

"You okay?" He asked in a gentle voice. He looked down into her eyes, knowing they would tell her true tale

LatexRevolver
01-20-2010, 10:27 PM
A flicker of fear flashed across her pupils, but was then replaced by a serene calm. He was the source of this unexpected relief. She wasn't sure how yet, but knew so. "I am now..." Claire whispered to him, trying to throw the headache into the background. Very much out of nowhere, a huge black dog jumped in between them, shoving each human off the bed in the opposite way. A happy bark and a very waggy tail let them know that this was no monster, even though it would have appeared as one so early in the morning.

Levias
01-24-2010, 02:03 AM
Levias chuckled as Shadow pounced on them, then started licking Claire in appreciation that she was fine. "Shadow, let her rest..." He said with a smile as he watched her smile and giggle.

"So, what do you want for breakfast?" Levias asked, standing up, and stretching slightly. He popped his back, and winced slightly. "Damn... I Must have done weird crap in my sleep." He said to no one in particular.

Shadow barked, and ran out into the hallway, swinging his tail with him. Levias smirked. "It's so funny, he acts like a normal dog most of the time..." When he said that, Shadow popped his head around the corner, with a sort of look that said 'What did you just call me?' Levias waved his hands defensively in front of him. "It isn't a bad thing...Right Claire?" He asked, knowing Shadow would listen to her.

LatexRevolver
02-11-2010, 09:14 PM
"Of course not" she squealed while trying to stand up. The blonde was in a tangle of sheets on the ground thanks to the wolf and having a bit of trouble. It seemed as though her equilibrium hadn't returned at all.

After a few minutes of struggling, Claire finally stood up and followed Levias into the kitched, but as she sat and watched the sunlight hit him just right, her whole demeanor became small and mouse-like again. "um...I'm not really that hungry..."She told him, butterflies zipping around like bees in her stomach.

Levias
02-12-2010, 02:16 AM
Levias led her into his kitchen, which wasn't far from his room. He then listened to her speak, her voice having gone down again. He sighed and nodded, getting a bowl out and some frosted mini-wheats. He poured them into a bowl,and went over ot his fridge, getting out the milk. He poured it, and then pushed it towards her. "It's not healthy to not eat. Just take a bit..." He said calmly.

As he sat there, he calmly reached his hand into hsi pocket, and pressed the volume button on his phone, causing it to ring out. "I'll go take this outside..." He said, Shadow looking at him suspiciously. He went over to teh back door, and went out it. As soon as he did, he took a sharp turn to the side of his yard, and went right in front of a tree.

He grit his fists in anger, and punched straight into the worn bark of the tree. His hand was now bleeding again through the bandages that he had put on the night before. He punched it again, venting his frustrations. "Ugh! I told her I would help her no matter what! I told her I would protect her! I'm a fucking failure..." He fell to the ground, still facing the tree, and tears fell down his face. He buried his face into his own knees so that no one would see him like this

LatexRevolver
02-19-2010, 02:52 PM
Claire sighed inwardly, nibbling on the food placed in front of her. Shadow nudged her leg and she dropped a hand to the 'dog' so she could pet it. "Shadow...I feel like I've done something bad." She murmured. The wolf licked her, as if saying she didn't do anything, but the blonde couldn't believe that. Pushing the cereal away, she went to the door and walked outside to see Levias on the ground.

"Levi!" She yelled running over to him, thinking he was hurt. "What's wrong!?" When she didn't get a response, she sat on her knees and began hugging him, not letting go.

Levias
02-19-2010, 09:26 PM
Levias heard something. It was faint yet resounded in his head. It was her voice. It made him smile slightly, but then she wrapped her arms around him, and he opened his eyes and looked at her. She seemed sad. "What's wrong?" He asked, bringing his arms up around her, quickly wiping his old tears away.

Then, his subconscious relayed what she had said back to him. "I'm fine, it was nothing...I was just...thinking..." He said, shaking his head, and nuzzling it into the crook of her neck.

LatexRevolver
02-26-2010, 12:35 AM
She kept her arms around him, not sure whether to believe him or not. Something happened, she knew it, but what, she had no idea. A small, incoherent phrase came out of her lips and then she relaxed against him. "Please don't scare me like that...."

(Sorry for the shortness, writers block.)

Levias
02-26-2010, 01:59 AM
(Eh, we all get it)

Levias looked to her, concern shining in his eyes. She relaxed into him, her tense muscles visibly slacking in the air. "I'm sorry..." He said, before his phone actually did ring. He held onto her with one arm, and his other hand went back and picked the phone out of his pocket.

"Levias? It's Max."

It was their bassist. "Yea?" Levias asked, curious and concerned about what was happening.

Claire told you about the skate-park gig tommorow right?"

Levias nodded, and said "Yeah, why?" Looking slightly at the girl who was looking back up at him.

"No reason, just makin sure you're ready. I gotta go, see you later."

Levias hung up. "It was Max, he was making sure that I found out about the gig." He said, smiling softly down to her