PDA

View Full Version : Within the Dimensions (OOC)

MaycieCam
02-10-2011, 10:28 PM
:)

Plot:
It is the year 3001 and technology has advanced beyond our greatest dreams. In 2704 scientists began working on dimension-travel, and in 2755 their goal was accomplished. Because they did not know if this was safe or not, they only sent a group of scientists to the different dimensions. What they did not know, was that day after day they were gone, the bond between them, and the monitor on them to help them get back to the Earth dimension of Science was getting weakers. Eventually, the connection was broken. Only one scientest had returned. He was their only hope. He helped them to know about the different dimensions he went to, and how he saw the other scientists becoming deformed and in-human. This is now referred to as "The Humanoids". Now, more than 200 years later, they have discovered a way to send three groups of three on a mission to retrive the Humanoids and discover the dimensions more thoroughly.

Things that will not be decided by you:
To keep things fair so no players have an advantage, I will be picking which dimensions and powers people are given, and will also be picking the teams when we get 8 other signups.

How Dimension Travel Works:
You will be given a bracelet named Dora, Dee, or Dillon (depending on what team you are on) and will use that to communicate with the Earth dimension of Science, where the scientists are located. As soon as you get to a dimension you must press the green button or your bracelet and you will get a holographic image popping out. This image (named Dora, Dee, or Dillon) will give you certain equipment specific for the certain dimension. This includes objects and powers. (To keep this fair I will play Dora/Dee/Dillon and after pressing the button please wait for my response before posting anything else).

Equipment:

Bracelet: Comes equip with three sleeping bags, three jackets, three extra pairs of socks, three tents, two tarps, six packs of food, six fires that light themselves, three lanterns, three battery powered handfans(takes two batterys), six packs of batterys (6 batterys in each pack),3 walk-e talk-e's, and 20 bottles of water.

Different Dimensions:
Earth Dimensions:
Science (Where BASE is located.. no humanoids are trapped here)
Forest- Tree and Nymph humainoids are trapped here. There are atleast 4 trapped humainoids that were scientists.
Cave Dimension: Full of rocks and mountains you will find partacle humanoids. Small enough to fit into the shadows of rocks but too big to hide completley. There are atleast 3 humanoids here that were scientists.

Different Realm Dimensions:
Arcalie: Full of gusty winds you will find cloud humanoids. Signs of deformation: Blue skin tone, when you breathe there is a "wind" sensation. Atleast 2 trapped humainoids that were scientists.

There are also 3 unexplored dimensions that could have trapped humainoids that were scientists also. After uncovering the other humanoids you will be assigned an unexplored dimension that you will also be aloud to name.

2 PARAGRAPH POST MINIMUM (Exception: Sign Ups)

Name:
Description:

MINE:

Name: Corina Jones
Mental State: 100%
Description: Curly dark red velvet coloured hair with no freckles but tanned. Grew up poor so she can survive on almost nothing. Bright green eyes with flecks of gold and really full lips. Shes very modest but if you get on her nerves can be very snobby and rude.

Thanks, when I get 8 signups this will be closed for openings, but in the meantime, add yourself. Also when I get 8, I will make the IC thread. Thanks :)

Kris
02-11-2011, 12:16 AM
This looks like a great game. Why not submit it for Roleplay of the Week (http://www.role-player.net/forum/showthread.php?t=905) or put it in the Roleplaying Games Directory (http://www.role-player.net/forum/showthread.php?t=2304) or click here (http://www.role-player.net/forum/showthread.php?t=3975) to help attract players