PDA

View Full Version : needs a home (rpers needed)

Kirstkitten
02-11-2011, 08:09 PM
All Lily could do was run. She was running from her father, her greatest fear. She could hear him yelling at her as she ran from him.
“Come here you pathetic little shit!”He yelled as he tried to grab her.
She could feel the drunken anger radiating off him. She just had to keep running. By ten she felt like she couldn't run any more. That was then she fell. As she fell she tried to keep crawling along out of his reach but that was when she noticed the body lying beside her. It was the body of her mother.
Then she woke up, from her nightmare, from her memory.
Lily sat up in bed with a sigh. That was her fourth nightmare this week. She wiped away the few tears that trickled down her cheek and hugged her beloved teddy bare tightly. She would hope that after all this time she would be used to these nightmares. It was only 4am but she knew from experience that she wasn't going to get back to sleep. So she got out of bed. She quietly got dressed not wanting to wake any of the other's in the orphanage.
For the last 4 years Lillian Pond has live at the orphanage ever since she was found on the streets by the police at age 10. At that point she had been living on the streets for about 4 months and was rather ill. She had ran away from home because of her father. Her father was a abusive alcoholic who killed her mother right in front of her when she was 6 years old and then blamed it on her falling over one of Lily's toys. So for years after that with her mother no longer there to protect her Lily was abused. She also basically had to take the blame for her mothers death, as it was meant to be her toy that she tripped over.
Lily always acted strong like she could handel everything but she knew deep down she really couldn't and wished so much for a home.

Lily is a young teen who needs a family. The roleplay need family, friends, bulies and maybe a love intrest (guy or girl a girl would be more intresting). Lily acts strong but inside is very young and latter on in the rp she may be very vunrabel.Please join :)

Housemaster
02-11-2011, 10:50 PM
Perhaps you should make an OOC (Out of Character) thread first before posting an RP. That way people can post their characters, questions about the RP, or add suggestions!

Red Rum
02-11-2011, 10:53 PM
Firstly, I'd like to join, I'll have a sheet up by the end of the day (that's about 7 hours, though I might have it up sooner)

And second, we all need a hug sometimes so, *hugs*

I didn't even notice this was and ic thread, just grabbed it off the main browsing page...yea, you probably should.

MaycieCam
02-12-2011, 01:46 PM
Name: Coral Jones
Role: love interest (female)
Appearance: blonde hair to just a little lower then her shoulders, there are red hi-lights. Bright blue eyes with flecks of green. She is about 5'11"
Personality: really nice, sometimes shy but usually fairly outgoing.

If you want anything else in the character sheet let me know, I'm looking forward to this rp.

Red Rum
02-13-2011, 01:18 AM
Name: Alex Smith
Role: Orphanage brother
Appearance: 6' tall, black hair about 3" long, hazel eyes. Usually wears jeans and a t-shirt
Personality: Relaxed and reserved. Doesn't talk much, but doesn't mind being talked at.

Same here

G
02-13-2011, 01:59 AM
Umm, so a few questions.
Will this be starting in the Orphanage, or after she gets a family?
Am I allowed to play multiple characters?

Would you be open to me playing a rather cruel adoptive parent, like, she finally gets out of the orphanage only to fall into another bad place? Not as bad as her dad, from the sounds of it, but yeah, a Cinderella-ish situation?
Actually, I'd prefer to play an evil stepsister.
And also a friend.

..also *hugs* :D

Red Rum
02-22-2011, 11:46 PM
...BUMP!!

V
02-23-2011, 06:38 AM
Hey Red Rum, I know how it feels waiting for an RP like this but could you refrain from bumping threads like that. Perhaps try to contact Kirstkitten through PM or VM to see if she still wants to do this thread, it might be a more effective way to see if the game will go ahead.