PDA

View Full Version : Native American One on One

nonangelic92
11-13-2009, 03:53 AM
I have this idea for a Native American Roleplay.

The storyline is about how a young girl was kidnapped for ransom by the native american's for food, because since the "white man" landed there has been a lack of it in the area. Well the girl falls for the young brave who kidnapped her. It's sorta like your basic romance RP.

Ryudo
11-18-2009, 12:05 AM
This sounds like a very interesting RP, I would love to play the handsome Native. If you are still interested I am game!
-Ryu

nonangelic92
11-18-2009, 02:47 AM
Yeah totally. I've been waiting and waiting for someone to do this RP with me, but there aren't alot of ppl who love a native american story

Ryudo
11-18-2009, 05:57 AM
Being part Native American this totally piqued my curiosity! So how do you want to start this, I personally like character sheets, but it is up to you, it's your story!

Mysteria
11-18-2009, 06:05 AM
This is a great idea for an RP! I think you have some awesome ideas going for you too!

nonangelic92
11-19-2009, 01:26 AM
Yeah I am partly native american too, and really in touch with my Native side, so I was like "Hey I'm gonna create a Native American RP."

And yes I would love it if we used character sheets. For you Ryudo, you must use this character sheet.

Name:

Tribe:

Appearance:

Personality:

Bio:

Weapons:

nonangelic92
11-19-2009, 02:45 AM
Here is my character sheet:

Name: Milicent (Mili) Davis

Appearance: http://media.photobucket.com/image/christine%20phantom%20of%20the%20opera/ChickWhoLovesTomFelton/Phantom%20of%20the%20Opera/205225152_l.jpg
Personality: Fun, talkative, easily angered, knows how to fight, can take anything that comes her way (or can she?), very imaginative, prideful

Bio: Mili was born in the state now know as Missouri. Her father is General Jonathan Davis, who was sent to help protect the Madison Ridge trading Post. Her mother, Julianne Davis, only lived for a short time after Mili's birth. Mili having only known a father's touch, grew up very tom boyish like. After moving to the trading post, Mili's father explained to her that young ladies do not wear boy's clothes but dresses and petticoats. Mili may have to wear dresses, but she does sneak around afer dark in boy's wear, only for fun.

Ryudo
11-19-2009, 03:28 AM
You got it nonangelic, and nice character!
I have a quick question, is Madison Ridge trading post in Missouri? I just wanted to confirm the location of our story so I can choose my tribe.
-Ryu

P.S.: What tribe do you belong to? I personally hail from the Black Foot tribe.

nonangelic92
11-19-2009, 03:48 AM
Yes it's in Missouri. I actually hail from two tribes, Blackfoot and Navajo.

Ryudo
11-19-2009, 03:58 AM
Ok great, I will get to work on my character, it might take me a little longer than normal as I am going to be on vacation till Sunday, but if time permits I should have a sheet up soon, hope that works for you.
And it is always wonderful to meet another Blackfoot =-)

nonangelic92
11-19-2009, 04:02 AM
Okay that's cool, thinking is neccassary in making a simple RP into a wonderful work of art. And it is nice to meet a fellow Blackfoot, I thought they all like lived under ground.

MidKnight
11-20-2009, 02:17 AM
You know I'm a native american???

nonangelic92
11-22-2009, 09:13 PM
Thats kool HK. Hey the IC is up and running. Here's the link: http://role-player.net/forum/showthread.php?t=1269

Ryudo
11-27-2009, 11:38 AM
Name: Ezhno Gagi "Solitary Raven"

Tribe: Chickisaw Tribe

Appearance:
http://i221.photobucket.com/albums/dd162/Rasgreen/Bishonen/wow.jpg

Personality:
Intelligent and quite, when others would quickly rush into battle Ezhno takes his time, preffering a few moments of thought instead of a lifetime of regret. Though at first glance one might think Ezhno weak or disspassionate he is actually the farthest thing from it, Ezhno fights fervently for what he believes in, and is one of the strongest members of the Chickisaw Tribe.

Bio:
Ezhno's father, Hototo(Warrior who Sings), was one of the most revered warrior of the Chickisaw Tribe. It seemed that Hototo was living one of the greatest lives that the Eagle had ever seen, his wife Tehya Tala(Precious Wolf) was pregnant, and his first son Ezhno was growing into a fine young man. On top of all this Hototo was easily going to ascend to the chieftan of his tribe, until one day his father was killed by a group of travelers hunting in the Chickisaw territory.

With Hototo's death his family quickly fell out of grace within the Chickisaw tribe, and with the birth of Hototo's second son, Nahele(Forest), Ezhno stepped up as the male of his household. Ezhno proved himself both in the village and on the battlefield, and though he has not risen to the status his father once held, he is on that path, and as the great bear once said, "A step on the path is greater then a step in the Blind".

As Ezhno gains more recognition his tribe has begun to urge him to claim his own bride, in the traditions of their ancestors, to steal her from a rival tribe. Ezhno has awaited this day, the day that he proves himself once more, and earns a bride.

Weapons:
Two Tomahawks and a bow Ezhno's mother Tehya carved for him.

nonangelic92
11-27-2009, 04:09 PM
Totally and utterally approved. I love the history, I can tell you put alot of thought into it, and btw he is so HOT.

Ryudo
11-27-2009, 08:20 PM
Well I am very glad you liked it, I had a lot of fun while making it.
I am going to go check out the IC right now!

nonangelic92
11-28-2009, 12:06 AM
okay cool, tell me what you think

Pyro
12-12-2009, 04:39 AM
Not gonna join or anything, the title just caught my interest. I too am Native American. Approximately 1/36th Cherokee. XD My German-ness has taken over my physical appearance for the most part: WHITE GIRL! But I am told I have the cheek structure of a Native American.

nonangelic92
12-12-2009, 03:37 PM
Yeah I know what you mean Pyro. I'm 1/16th Navajio and I have no physical reference to one but I have the hair and spirit of one.

roan
12-12-2009, 03:48 PM
Cool! My father's grandmother on his father's side was full-bloodied
Iroquois. I have no idea what that makes me. I remember seeing the only surviving picture of her. She was sitting on this plush seat in this simple white dress with her thick black hair falling down the right side of her chest to then lay over her lap while the ends touched the floor. She was beautiful.

Pyro
12-13-2009, 12:38 AM
I do have the spirit and religious views of my Native ancestors. Though there aren't any wolves in this general area you could say the Wolf spirit is strong in me. Also I believe in Nature and other spirits as the driving force instead of one omnipotent god per se. But I don't feel like going into a religious debate.

Ryudo
12-27-2009, 04:59 AM
Hey non,
Just got back from my vacation, I am working on a post at the moment, and I should be able to post sometime tomorrow!

nonangelic92
12-27-2009, 05:13 AM
okay coolness