PDA

View Full Version : [M]Mass Effect: The Awakening Of Dreadnaught

TheExiledChampion
02-12-2011, 01:54 PM
WARNING: this RP is rated M for MATURE, little kids aren't allow to be here because this RP "MIGHT" involve swearing, violence, and maybe some sexual themes (more info will be given when the ic thread is made). so go away little kids and don't come back until you're older.

The story: In the year of 2163 CE which is 20 years after humans discovered Prothean technology. There was a Krogan Warlord Kakikuk Thege who is also known to his people as Dreadnaught Fore he feared nothing not even death himself which was a problem. In 2165 CE, Dreadnaught was slowly dieing from an illness, but he refuse to be die by this illness so he order his men to capture as much scientists from every race they could and when they return his men brought back 7 scientists: 3 were Asari and the other 4 were Salarians. Dreadnaught order them to build him a mechanical body that will preserve his life-support which will save him from his illness as well as making almost immortal, he promised them that he would let them leave safely if they do this task he ask of them to do, but if it doesn’t work they’ll all be executed one by one.

After a month had past only 4 of the scientists lived the 3 remaining Salarians and the last surviving Asari, they had failed 3 times in making Dreadnaught new mechanical body and his illness was starting to get to him. He wouldn’t last long and if he dies the 4 remaining scientists will die with him so they must not failed this time, however they wouldn’t be able to make the his newly body in time but they had made something that would be able to preserve him which would give them enough time to build his mechanical body in the near future. The Asari scientist went to speak to him about their plan, the other three scientists all thought that he wouldn’t accept their plan and feared that the Asari would be executed if he does. When the Asari scientists return however they were all shock to her alive and to what she had to say, that Dreadnaught had accepted their plan and he would let them leave as they would be replace by another group of scientists that may have a better chance to build his mechanical body had ask for. They all got to work on their plan, it only took them 2 full weeks in building it, but they did it the life-chamber was finally build.

Dreadnaught was place inside the chamber while the 4 scientists were getting it ready to on, but before they did he ask the Asari scientist to come to him fore he wish to talk to her. They whisper to each other as the 3 Salarians scientists and his Krogan warriors watch, the 3 Salarians were shock to what they saw happen as they watch the Asari and Dreadnaught kiss each other. They were surprised that the other Krogan weren’t as shock as they were, the Asari return to the controls and began turning Dreadnaught life-chamber on as well as the other 3 scientists still shock of what they had just witness happen. The life-chamber slid shut and Dreadnaught was now in a deep slumber, his son who was now in charge order his men to take the scientists back to their home world and capture another group of scientists.

3 years had past and the third group of scientists were hard at work in building Dreadnaught Mechanical body in the lab and the same room where Dreadnaught sleeping body is as he waits to be reawaken in his new mechanical body, but while they were working the door to the lab was force open by explosives. The smoke from the explosion spread half-way into the lab as Salarians soldiers charged in while shooting short burst from their assault rifle, they killed the scientists not caring who they were and almost half of Dreadnaught clan before his son surrendered to them in order to save his clan from being destroyed. Dreadnaught son became both angry and helpless as they took the life-chamber his father was still sleeping in and would soon be lock away in a lab facility located somewhere on Sur'Kesh where it would be study by their Salarians scientists.

A preview of the ‘in of character’ thread first post would be:
An Asari and her Krogan soldiers infiltrated an Salarians laboratory where Dreadnaught was still asleep in his life-chamber, after they had the area secured they extracted Dreadnaught body out of his life-chamber and place inside his new mechanical body which resemble to the liking of Krogan only 3 times the size and made in a strong metallic alloy in a pitch black color. Dreadnaught awaken in his new body and he was pleased to what his beloved Asari Dr.Velnue had promised him she would build for him while he was in his deep slumber.

-------------------------------------------------------------------------

Name of Character:

Race: (the race of your character can be both Citadel and Non-Citadel races.
(Geth, Vorcha, and Yahg are allowed. Your character can be a Collector, but you need to explain on how he/she is frindly and no longer under the Reapers controll. You may make your own race, but you MUST PM me of the details of your race or your whole character sheet so that I may approve the race.))

Class:
specialization:

Strengths/Abilities: (line up Abilities in a downward list, look at my character
sheet for an example.)

Personality:

Bio:

Appearance: (You can either post a picture, make a discription of your
appearence. Or combine the two.(You can include any weapons your character has
here also if you like.))

Other: (Any other relevent information.)

Gear: (a list of your character weaponry, meaning the type of weapons your
character uses.)

Name: Thoric (Thor-ric) "Sharp Shooter" Koldaric (Kole-dar-ric)

Race: Turian

Class: Ifiltrators
specialization: Commando

Strengths/Abilities: He is quick on his feet and with his mechanical left eye he is almost capable of being able to predict a person next move just like the Yahg are capable of doing but not as good as they can.

Incendiary Ammo
Overkill
Concussive Shot
incinerate

Personality: When he is off duty Thoric can be a relaxed, calm, and friendly person to his friends, family, or a love one. Sometimes he can be quite energetic when partying with his friends at bars or to have fun, he is rarely bitter to most people that is however if they haven to commite a serious crime of any kind (rape, murder, etc.). When Thoric is on a case however he can be a very serious person, but no matter how bad the case could be he will always have a cool head and would never let his anger/rage to get the better of him and his good judgements on things.

Bio: Thoric is the best C-sec detective, his reputation of all the countless cases he successfully completed, the amount of criminals he manage to arrest, and the story of the efforts he made in arreasting the leader and half of 'what remain' of his gang of Vorchas who called themselves "The Vermins" who were charged for the crime of selling illegal weapons to mercenaries group with just the help of two other C-sec officers with only minor injurlies to himself and to the other two officers which was heard throughout the Citadel. His reputation and skills convince the Citadel Council to make a Turian Spectre.

Appearance: Thoric have a white and grayish skin color, his height is 7'5". Thoric face is painted in a black color of the clan his family is apart of, Thoric wear the basic C-sec armor for Turians. (the picture below is to show what his face look. I have trouble with making his left eye to look mechanical, but was only able to make the eye a red color because i couldn't get the black part to a different color without ruining his eye)

http://role-player.net/forum/picture.php?albumid=205&pictureid=931

Other: Thoric like to listen to all Humans historical musics made by a band that was called Dragon Force. During one of his cases, Thoric lost his left eye in a attempt to capture a man who had raped and killed 7 Humans females, the man damage Thoric left eye with his knife however he was only able to leave a medium size scar before Thoric grab his wrist and broking it by twisting his wrist in order to disarm him.
Thoric was soon able to continue to work for C-sec after his Left eye was replace with an Mechanical eye and the surgeons were also able to cover his scar with similar color skin tissue.

Gear: Thoric tend to carry 3 weapons, 2 mid-range and 1 long-range weaponry. he would always carry a sniper rifle with him at all time.
M-96 Mattock
M-6 Carnifex
M-92 Mantis

-Cylde as Flux Reaver
-Heavensguard92 as Aus'Sara

Please reply if you wish to join.
Thank you

Mr.Cynic
02-12-2011, 02:09 PM
Would you allow us to make our own alien races?

TheExiledChampion
02-12-2011, 11:50 PM
hmm...not sure really, i kinda wanted to but i decided against it. if you have one in mind PM me and i might think about it

John
02-18-2011, 08:55 PM
This looks like a great game. Why not submit it for Roleplay of the Week (http://www.role-player.net/forum/showthread.php?t=905) or put it in the Roleplaying Games Directory (http://www.role-player.net/forum/showthread.php?t=2304) or click here (http://www.role-player.net/forum/showthread.php?t=3975) to help attract players?

TheExiledChampion
03-04-2011, 12:52 AM
hey clyde are you planing on joining

Razerhawk
03-16-2011, 07:19 PM
Ill play count me in as a geth

Razerhawk
03-16-2011, 07:27 PM
Red body With Black mechanisms

Razerhawk
03-16-2011, 08:27 PM
Name: Brigade

Race: Geth (Juggernaut)

Class: Sentinel
specialization: Destroyer

Strengths/Abilities: Quick heavily armored can scan enemy weaknesses with optic lense
Defender
Overload
Slam
Warp
Tech Armor
Throw
Geth Shield Boost
Combat Scanner

Personality: Typicaly Quiet, reserved, Strong, and hard to read. he tends to take offence to his former "master race"

treating him as less then them even though he could devestate them. often looking for new and "intresting" ways to dispatch

enemies.

Bio: Once a loyal soldier in the geth rebeellion he was damaged and left in a kind of hybirnation until gomac found and

repaired him with the armor of the other gets around him. to this day ever since he has served as a loyal companion and

protector of the small reptile at least till the dept is repaid.

Appearance: a typical Juggernaut aside from his favored black armor color that makes him stand out among his fellows.

Other: aside from his search for his unknown past he seems to only accept his perpose as protecting his comrades.

Gear:
Geth Pulse Rifle
Geth Plasma Shotgun (Favored)

TheExiledChampion
03-16-2011, 08:28 PM
approve

Mr.Cynic
03-17-2011, 09:46 PM
Name: Flux Reaver

Race: Decesian [dee-say-sheeon] -They are a race heavily based on the control and use of biotics. They are mostly humanoid and at one point more primal and tribal. But have gone through several industrialition. They live in mostly sahara desert like planets. But they can live in any climate. The difference between humans and them Is kind of like tigers they have these kind of like natural tribal tattoos each in different patterns that glow in different colors.But these actually are biotic veins. Its the biotic energy that flows through their veins and are pronounced patterns on their skin. It glows and changes color depending on their moods and other things as well. Such as when they are powering up to attack
Decesians are known for their alpha dominant role society. They are very um proned to more primal forms of violence and probably are more grumpy than um those Lizard people race
Decesians are known for their civil outcries and civil wars. Like Lizards they have um a very creepy feature. If the male population decreases in a Reproduction of Decesian;The woman in Decesian culture can reproduce and get other woman pregnant. Decesians are a humanoid race.

Appearance:

In the heat of the battle, you find yourself overwhelmed. But you still have a bit of a clutch. If you make a strong push you can gain the tide of battle again. As you order your men to push, you realize that they have frozen in position, but why. You watch their bodies float in a gravity field of Singularity. You find yourself staring at probably the strangest young man you ever seen. In probably the most elaborate outfit you ever seen, you kind of want to laugh at him. But you realize as you watch him explode one of your men into pieces, that he's the reason your men are frozen. You can't believe it. He looks like some pansy, angel. With pale skin that looks fresh and youthful. His pure yellow eyes with no black pupils stare at you with its rather almond shape. You see the black glowing veins rising up to his face, their design like some tribal flower. Wearing a blue mask over his lips and a very elaboreat headdress made of metal and frabric. His space suit is some kind armor intwined with a cloth outfit. His blondish white hair folds over his head band. With a strange and ethereal glow to it, each strand looking like fresh metal, however his hair sorta blows in a kind of nonexistent wind looking kind of like a cloud. This is the thing that you were trying to contain. This, angel or is it a demon.
Exactly like image-please view image I kind of got lazy so many details in picture you should take a look yourself

http://i1129.photobucket.com/albums/m507/Dream_Sequencer/assassin.jpg?t=1300392718

Class: Adept

Specialization: Nemesis

Bonus: Increases duration and damage of biotic abilities

Abilities:

Basic Armor

Pistols

Throw - Throw uses mass effect fields to hurl a target away from the user with damaging force.

Warp - Warp works by creating rapidly shifting mass effect fields that shred a target apart, similar in function to the disruptor torpedoes used by starships.

Singularity- This gravitational power sucks multiple enemies within a radius to a single area, leaving them floating helplessly and vulnerable to attack. It can also attract objects from the environment, such as crates or pieces of furniture; enemies will take damage if they collide with other solid objects in the Singularity

Boost - An outward explosion of gravitation that bends objects such as metal and breaks bones.

Graviton- The weight of gravitation is used to crush enemies. Sometimes the pressure of the gravity makes enemies explode into pieces.

Personality: No one can tell if its very amusing or just very sad that Flux is very much like a Decesian. He can have an extremely cold personality, all though he can encompass and understand and feel emotions he remains hardened. In Decesian culture they respect the Alpha Persona. And he certainly tries to personify the Alpha. He's stoic, serious, and isn't very humorous his jokes are pretty lame, but he does try which most people wish he wouldn't. He's intelligent and strong. The funny and sad things about his personality is that he's really good at cooking and that he collects artifacts from the enemies he has killed. Decesians worship death over a god. They don't give their religion a name or god. Instead its acted out and played through tribal warfare and collecting trinkets of battle to show off their power. They worship their ancestors and keep heirlooms of their family.
That's the Decesians tribal religion, which he follows textbook. He's only possesive of one item and that's his father's sword named the Shari'iana that's the traditional Decesian name it means Tryant Cutter. He can be very independent to the point that its kind of obnoxious. But very unlike the Decesians, which is the sad and ironic thing, is that he isn't arrogant or overtly confident.

Bio:

I wonder sometimes if we are born scared or do we learn to be scared. Afraid, shy animals locked up. I don't remember much about the planet I was born on. When those travelers came, they saw me for my beauty and uniqueness. Where as my own clan saw me for my curse and clear connections with evil spirits and demons. Such a weird transition to be worshipped for the way I look. I remember very little, my mom never wanted to handle me afraid whatever made me the way I was affect her as well. Being albino for Decesian standards was a sign of deformation. It wasn't rare, it wasn't a sign of beauty as these men believed me to be. Yet, they still held some belief that I was more than the other Decesians. They wanted to see it for themselves.

That I do remember. My own parents selling me off to these men, alreayd showing their interest in exploiting me. I spent my first years of travel in a box. Just a closed room, with very little air. It was always hot and muffled, but I may do with the boredom. It was very easy to make up games in your head. It wasn't very easy to run in the room with how small it was. I wondered if they really even cared much. I guess to them this was the way to tame, my Decesian strength or maybe this was their way of taming me. I don't know how many days passed when they finally opened the door. I remember the cool breeze from the rather nice feeling place they took me.

"Grab him," I remember them saying.

Their hands were big and rough. And they didn't seem to respect that I was a living being. At first I was afraid, did I learn this fear or was this something born in me? I remember very rarely ever seeing more than what they wanted me to. They asked me to produce Biotics, as if I could just do it on command. I think one time I caught a glimpse of a window and saw the most beautiful thing in the world. These beautiful little sparkly dust on a black canvas. I remember the Decesians calling this sky Valehran or the Universe. I think it became my newest dream and my newest obsession to fight the boredom of the cramped room. It literally was more of a square box.

I never knew what changed, what set me off. What had changed in my mind. I don't know why, maybe it was because I was so sure they were keeping me from those beautiful universes, those beautiful skies. Or maybe it was they were simply frustrated with me and their frustration was clear the more and more they pushed me to my limits. The more their obedience became pure torture. The more they expected out of me, the more they tried to beat it out of me. I was so angry, maybe because I was pushed to my limits. Maybe that was when fear turned to anger.

I never look back to what I have done. I remember my first real sense of battle, how covered in blood I was in shock. I never understood I had this kind of power. I never understood I could control this power. I knew I had it, I just never knew it like this.It was different, but kept me safe. I have lived my life in boxes, but now I live under and in the skies.

There are things I remember, afterwards. Running. Pleeding. But only seen as a criminal and prisoner. Finding myself in another box, not understanding the social rules or control. Escaping and finding myself running again. Running, drifting, and now I am here.

Other: Theme songs

Flux Pavillion- Digital Controller (http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=WhSZi_wYyhU) [start at 30secs in]

Jamiroquai [Flux Pavillion Remix]- Blue Skies (http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=UDf1wFiOnwY)

[battle theme] Skrillex-Scatta (http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Nw-YjVp_ibQ)

[personality theme] La Roux [Skrillex Remix]- In For the Kill (http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=CpEOErRV-u4&feature=relmfu)

I'd like to explain Boost and Graviton are Race Specialized abilities. They are distinct to the Decesian. Meaning its a Race ability.

Gear: Backup pistol for when he's in desperate shit

TheExiledChampion
03-17-2011, 10:00 PM
approved

Mr.Cynic
03-17-2011, 10:01 PM
Awesome

*bounces*

People need to join this RP noa.

I want the IC.

Higurashi
03-17-2011, 11:48 PM
Ima reserve a spot

Mr.Cynic
03-18-2011, 06:39 AM
Yeah, Higu is going to join

TheExiledChampion
03-19-2011, 01:22 PM
Awesome

*bounces*

People need to join this RP noa.

I want the IC.

which by the way isn't complete

TheExiledChampion
03-21-2011, 06:20 PM
there plenty of room higu.

Mr.Cynic
04-01-2011, 09:14 AM
bumpity.

TheExiledChampion
05-06-2011, 06:30 PM
this thread is back on, so if anyone still want to join feel free to do so.

thank you

Heavensguard92
05-06-2011, 07:01 PM
I'll set up a char sheet ASAP. Always loved Mass effect...btw what is the timeline of this refering to the mass effect game?

Sickly
05-06-2011, 10:11 PM
doesn't a geth either have to be surrounded by other geth or have a crap load of AI programs within itself to operate on the same level as a sentient being?
otherwise a single geth is pretty darn useless

Heavensguard92
05-06-2011, 11:12 PM
Name of Character: Aus'Sara V'Kiri vas Qwib Qwib
(Pronounced: As-Sara Vi-Kiri Vas Kwib Kwib)

Race: Quarian

Class: Infiltrator
specialization: Close Combat Specialist

Strengths/Abilities: Very atheletic, uncommon among quarians. Her flexibility allows her zip around corridors low to the ground and has very refined agility. She can get close and uses repurposed kinetic generators as blades instead of barriers.

Tactical Cloak
Hack A.I.
Overload
Incinerate
Combat Drone

Personality:
Aus is known to be cool and collective on mission. Her voice is never heard and she does what needs to be done. Off mission, Aus is known to be quite brash and praises her stealth above all others. She drinks often and deals with her demons. Often times she has flashbacks and hallucinations.

Bio:
Aus'Sara V'Kiri was forced to leave on her pilgrimage. She had been taking on missions with her fellow marines non-stop. Her tenacity and attitude was catchy when she first started out, but as she was sent on more riskier missions, she began to form into a very collective soldier. Originating from the vessel Iktomi, Her childhood is of no significance. When it came time for her to become an adult, she refused to partake in the pilgrimage, saying she must stay and continue her duties. Her shipmates had relented but over time had been pushing and pushing until she finally cracked and begun her pilgrimage. Her first stop was the citadel where she had a run in with the Blue Suns.

Ever since her run in, shes had a large bounty on her head and has been on the run.

Appearance:
This is how she would appear, just imagine her alittle more darker or burden-bearing (http://browse.deviantart.com/?q=quarian&order=9&offset=96#/d32myhs)
Other: Prone to hallucinations and flashbacks. Loves ramen. Has a certain wish to do before death, wrestle a krogan with her bare-hands. If anyone makes a reach and flexibility pun on her, she gets angry.

Gear:
Custom elbow-mounted kinetic generators that fashion into 2-feet long blades
M-97 Viper Compact Custom
M-12 Locust

(Hopefully she is accepted)

TheExiledChampion
05-07-2011, 05:08 PM
approved, welcome aboard

--------------------------

loco, i understand your concern of Razerhawk character Brigade and i'll let him know and try to help him make some changes wth Brigade since i had a hand in making Brigade.

Heavensguard92
05-07-2011, 05:14 PM
I shall not flee before insults for I am a proud member of the Qwib Qwib. YAY for acceptance

Mr.Cynic
05-08-2011, 08:02 PM
Just a quick pop in. I'm still interested folks.

TheExiledChampion
05-10-2011, 08:24 PM
Just a quick pop in. I'm still interested folks.

i know clyde, i know

TheExiledChampion
05-21-2011, 06:22 PM
do to some lost of players needed for this rp i have no chose but to close this rp.

moderators please feel free to place this rp to the recycle, thank you.