PDA

View Full Version : Greed (Sevendeadlysins) vs. Kaiosuke Kisaragi (King Arthur)

sevendeadlysins
02-17-2011, 03:27 AM
Username/Character: King Arthur/Kaiosuke Kisaragi

Vs

Username/Character: Sevendeadlysins/Greed

Battle Arena description: An open plains area with few trees and a river flowing down the center. Weather conditions are sunny with few clouds.

Magic/Superhuman abilities allowed: Yes
If so, any specifics: No Inst-Kills

Conditions for battle (eg- fight to the death, etc): Fight to the death or surrender.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Greed floated to the empty plain that was to be his battlefield. Satan had sent him here to fight one of his demon warriors. Satan liked to pit his best fighters against the Seven Sins once in a while to make sure they stayed his best fighters. Kaiosuke Kisaragi was this warriors name. Greed had heard many good things about this one, and he should prove to be a formidable opponent.

Greed lied back, resting horizontally upon his black cloud, and began to balance his dagger on his finger while waiting for the demon.

Kaiosuke
03-01-2011, 03:19 AM
Greed, his newest opponent. It was an honor to fight one of the seven sins. A portal opened in the middle of an empty plains area. It was warm but not what he was used to, the sun blazed brightly with very few clouds. A few trees dotted the area but they were small and scattered about. He gazed around and saw the sin floating not far away. Kaiosuke said nothing for he knew Greed would know of his arrival. His heart raced with anticipation as he looked at the skill Greed showed with his balance. This was going to be a good fight, and Kaiosuke would not lose.

sevendeadlysins
03-01-2011, 03:46 AM
Greed looked sideways at his opponent. This one looked ready, even before the fight started. There would be no sneaking up on this one, especially in these weather conditions.

"Won't let your opponent a minutes rest, will you?" He said to Kaiosuke as he stood up on his cloud and gripped his dagger. "Well, the early bird gets the most money as I always say." He smiled as he prepared himself. "Would you like the honor of striking the first blow? Or should I?"

Kaiosuke
03-01-2011, 04:06 AM
Kaiosuke smirked as he bent forward slightly taking up his demonic stance. "I've never heard of Greed being charitable." He eyed Greed hungrily, taking in all his surroundings. He was looking for a weak spot. He reached into his pocket and smirked again and began to jingle the bit of gold coins in his pocket. All of a sudden he was gone, and in a flash of light he was behind Greed and he slashed at the Sin's back with his clawed hands.

sevendeadlysins
03-01-2011, 04:35 AM
The familiar clinking of gold coins instantly drew Greed's attention. His eyes snapped down to his pocket, but before he was able to get a second glance, he was gone. Greed then felt a sharp pain in his back. ~dammit, I get outsmarted already~.

He laughed as he flew forward, away from his attacker and turned around. "Clever, daemon." He said through gritted teeth as he prepared to attack. He would have disappeared and gotten behind him, but they were in an open field and his stealth abilities didn't work well in sunlight. It seems he would have to take a direct approach in fighting this one.

~Greed of power~

Wrath, while resting in hell after his recent fight on a flimsy bridge, heard Greed's call in his mind. The pentagram on his chest began to glow red. He looked down to his chest and nodded. "I don't need these powers for a while anyway, I can share for a bit." He smiled as he finished off the last of the beer he was drinking and the prisoner he was watching finally succumbed to 'death' after 236 lashings. A new record. He wondered how many he could get up to tomorrow when he was revived.

On Earth, the pentagram etched into Greed's face glowed red, he narrowed his eyes. And in the blink of an eye, he sped off toward Kaiosuke, slashing swiftly and furiously at him with his golden dagger.

Kaiosuke
03-04-2011, 04:40 PM
Kaiosuke's eyes widened at Greed's immense speed. Wasn't this Wrath's speed? [i]I must not have done quite enough research.[i] Kaiosuke teleported into the skies to dodge the attack. "Interesting Greed. I took you for more of a stealthy fighter than a direct assault. You surprised me." Kaiosuke landed on the ground a few yards away from Greed. "I too can move quicker than one would think." Kaiosuke started sprinting at Greed but would teleport back to where he started to build his momentum. It was as if he was on a never ending sprint building more and more moment, getting faster and faster. This tired him quickly so for his final teleport he teleported behind Greed and at the speed he was going rushed Greed to try to tackle him.