PDA

View Full Version : Skies of Caprae

Aurelia Courville
11-14-2009, 09:18 AM
Skies of Caprae and the Treasure of Comoară

They heard of a treasure so large it could only be a myth; until someone came back with proof of it. Now it’s an all out race across the skies for an adventure of a lifetime.

the setting :

The world of Caprae is pretty much like our world, back in the 1800’s, with Steampunk -ish themes and some fantasy (light on the magic, but it’s still there.)
This means that our story is taking place in a world where women still wear full length gowns with many petticoats, magic is considered normal place and all at the same time there have been huge jumps in science and technology. This allows them to have lights, hot water, flying ships, and many other similar things. But like I said, less magic and more steam.

this is still a world where Men rule so I don’t really want a lot of woman aboard.

the story:

If you didn’t get it before; Captain (the guy from the intro) is on the way to find the mythical treasure of Comoară. Once word gets out about this well known pirate is going after something that is supposed to be non-existent, another vessel starts racing for the treasure as well.

the cast:

Captain:Edward Thatch (http://role-player.net/forum/showpost.php?p=34085&postcount=12)
First mate: Dolores Kidd (http://role-player.net/forum/showpost.php?p=33605&postcount=2)
Physician: Emmeth John-Olias (http://role-player.net/forum/showpost.php?p=36077&postcount=15)
Engineer:reserved
Crewmen:
Jonathan&Alice Aubrey (http://role-player.net/forum/showpost.php?p=33952&postcount=10)
Skoti Flynn (http://role-player.net/forum/showpost.php?p=37849&postcount=23)

there is still room for more~

Application:

Name:
Description:
Brief history:

If I get more interest I may open it up so that the other vessels are playable. Until then, they’re all npc’s.

For Reference to the World of Caprae:

Ship types; ships vary in appearance and types details are guidelines.

Airships: They look something like a balloon that has a ship strapped to it (think Captain Shakespeare’s vessel from Stardust.)
Sky ships: made of special components that allow them to fly, whether these components are magical, scientific or a combination of both (They look like normal ships from the 1800’s but fly.)

- - - -
There maybe some things I forgot or will add later on, so check back often to this post. Also, if you still need to know something or I havent made anything clear, just ask.

Aurelia Courville
11-14-2009, 12:59 PM
DoloresKidd
...She learned to say things with her eyes
that others waste time putting into words...

Description : [mirrorimage] (http://deathwrathangel.deviantart.com/art/Pirates-of-Caribbean-140993622)

Long dark hair, pale skin, she stands at about five feet and six inches tall. She carries herself tall with her head held high. She speaks with her eyes and facial expressions more so than with words. As good with a sword as she is with a gun, and not afraid of anyone.
B rief history :
Dolores Kid is a strong, independent woman , who is way ahead of her time. 18th century Caprae is still a time when man made all-important decisions, a time when women did not have many rights. In this men's world, it was hard for Dolores Kid to become an equal crewmember and a respected pirate.

She was the illegitimate daughter of lawyer John Parish and his servant woman, Marcy Blythe. John's wife made his adultery public, so after losing his reputation, John with his new wife and newborn child decided to leave Rivendale and go to Kadriye.

After losing her mother in her late teens, Dolores had to take care of her father's household. There are a lot of claims that she murdered a servant girl with a knife, and there is one about a young man that she put in the hospital for several weeks, after his failed attempt to sexually assault her.

When she was sixteen years old, she fell in love with small-time pirate, William Kidd, who just wanted her estate. Her father was against their relationship, but she was stubborn and married him. John was very disappointed, because he wanted to make a respectful lady of Dolores, so he turned her out of his home.

She found him to be weak and soon came to hate him and resent their marriage. She left him one night and was never to see him again. She stayed with other pirates she had become friends with and forced her way onto the captain’s vessel with her growing reputation.

Alas PoorYorick
11-14-2009, 02:02 PM
Bleh, Computer Error. Delete Plz

Alas PoorYorick
11-14-2009, 02:14 PM
Could you reserve the spot of the engineer for me?
Also, would a musician be a part of the crew?

Illusionist
11-14-2009, 03:21 PM
I pmed my character sheet. I'm going for Captain.

Aurelia Courville
11-14-2009, 04:07 PM
Could you reserve the spot of the engineer for me?
Also, would a musician be a part of the crew?

Will do. And... I'm thinking no. I mean, you can have a guy be a musician if you want, but then he'd just be one of the crew members as his rank. get it?

Also since Illusionist, your still a newbie and one pm is your limit Dx I'll paste my reply here

Your sheet is good, except, as of right now, since there's isn't a whole lot of interest for there to be more than on ship-- you'd be Captain 'Greenbeard'. You don't have to have that name, I just put it there for a filler until someone claimed the captain spot. (: sorry if that confused you. Make those tiny changes and I can accept you.

If there are any other questions or confusing bits you'd like clarifyed I'll be happy to answer them (:

Illusionist
11-14-2009, 05:18 PM
Ok. I thought captain 'Greenbeard' was someone you controlled. LOL l'll make some changes to my CS and post it here (or should I pm it again?).

The one pm limit really sucks.

Coldsnap
11-14-2009, 05:19 PM
Am I alright to post my bios here? I cant do PMs yet either. XP

Aurelia Courville
11-14-2009, 06:04 PM
yes yes of course. I actually brought this rp straight over from another site an never changed tiny details like that -goodz-

Coldsnap
11-14-2009, 06:20 PM
Name: Jonathan Aubrey
Description: A lanky young man of about six feet, Jon has the unfortunate talent of appearing far younger than he actually is . His dirty blonde hair is halfway between a presentable short hairstyle and a longer, more refined one, which gives him a disheveled appearance when paired with his ill-fitting clothes and dark freckles. His voice is somewhat raspy, and a rattling cough tends to settle in his chest during the cold weather. His obedience and determination could be considered legendary if he were a more renowned sort of person, but Jon is more than willing to work in the background when it comes to keeping the ship up and running.

Name: Alice Aubrey
Description: A delicate young girl with dark brown ringlets, rosy cheeks and long, dark eyelashes framing her baby blue eyes. She shares a strong family resemblance with her brother, but there is no doubt which of the two siblings got the good looks in the family. She is a very curious and cheerful soul, her innocence providing a much needed boost to moral among the officers and crewman. She makes it a point to stay in everyone’s good graces –this child is learning early on that feminine wiles are her strongest ally in a world of men.

Brief history :
Jon was the son of a widowed coal miner, and as one would expect from a working class boy, he turned to his father’s trade when he reached fifteen years of age. Within a few short weeks he proved himself to be a dedicated worker, one who was more than willing to put in long hours on dangerous excursions without complaint. Nobody realized that he was applying himself so strongly because his father had taken ill and could no longer keep up with his usual workload.
The man passed away when Jon was seventeen, leaving his son a pittance in wealth and two younger sisters to provide for. Luckily, the eldest of the two girls was of marrying age, and after only a few months searching found herself a husband in the local baker. The youngest of the three siblings, Alice, kept house as best she could while her brother continued to work in the mines. Between the two of them, they managed to create a rather comfortable life for themselves.
Luck did not stay with the family long however. Shortly after his eighteenth birthday, Jon began to develop symptoms of the same respiratory condition that had eventually killed his father. Breathing in large amounts of coal dust was beginning to take a toll on his lungs, and he was able to remain underground for shorter and shorter periods of time before he began to hack and wheeze. Following several fainting spells brought on by his illness, Jon was decided to be a liability to the mining operation. He was let go.
Jon’s health returned quickly above ground, but he soon found that there was very little work to be had outside of the mines. He eventually found himself at the local shipyard, trying to find work as a general laborer. It was during his time there that he began to hear whispers that pirate airships were hiring crewman by the dozens before setting off to seek the lost treasure of Comoară. The boy’s interest was piqued -even a small fraction of a treasure containing that amount of vast, incalculable wealth would be more than enough to make all of his worries about putting food on the table vanish, and so he made his mind up to sign on for the voyage.
His skills we accepted readily enough, but convincing the captain to allow Alice onto his ship was another matter entirely. Leaving his sister behind simply wasn't an option for Jon, but allowing a young girl on a pirating vessel was something that simply didn't happen. After a long and emotional debate, it was her endearing charm and skill in the kitchen that won her a ticket on the voyage. Both of them have devoted themselves to being dedicated crew members, and can only dream of what adventures are awaiting them.

Aurelia Courville
11-14-2009, 06:52 PM
awesomesauce~ i'll add it up now. (:

Illusionist
11-14-2009, 07:03 PM
Name: Edward Thatch
Description:

On the outside Captain Thatch is cold, clever, and ever calculating. Driven only by the desire to keep his ship floating, and his crew living. Thatch rarely shows affection but when he does its always for the sky, or his ship, or lost treasure...
http://is1.okcupid.com/users/598/566/5995677340717507609/mt1142720987.jpg
He wouldn't often be so dressed up though, he dresses more like a pirate while on his airship.
Brief history: (Sorry that its not so brief)

Edward Thatch once worked the fields owned by the Waldens, an aristocratic family. His father had worked the same fields, as did his father's father. It was hard work in the hot sun, but it was all he knew so he couldn't complain.

Edward's father died when he was 15 and the Waldens felt bad for the boy so they invited him to be a house servant in the Walden estate instead of a field worker. The Walden estate was in a port city quite a ways away from the farm land that the family owned, and it was far bigger a house than Edward had ever imagined existed. He had never seen beds as large and as soft as the ones there, or as much food piled on one table. Edward had no idea there were people living in such luxury and he quickly began to resent the Waldens, and everyone like them, for hording so much to themselves.

Edward worked as a servant for two years before he was caught in bed with Mr. Walden's daughter who was around his age. He was immediately sent off to be executed, but he escaped and joined a pirate crew. He worked initially as a swab and then an engineer. After a run in with the Royal Sky Navy most of the pirates he sailed with were killed, including the captain. Edward, 25 at the time, named himself captain of the ship, and no one had the guts to argue.

Now known as Captain Thatch, Edward continued to pilot Siren (his ship). He made a practice of attacking merchant airships floating lazily along the tradewinds. They supported the system of oppression that made honest men like him slaves to greedy fat Nobles. It didn't take long for the Sky Navy to register Thatch as a serious threat to their control of the skies and the economy, and they had been chasing him ever since. Captain Thatch's scuffles with the Navy were legendary. Out manned and out gunned he'd always manage to escape and sink a few of their cruisers in the process.

Recently the Sky Navy patrols have been increased ten fold and this was finally enough to persuade Thatch to make port, and hide out on land. His crew separated from him eventually while he attempted to wait out the surge of law enforcement in the skies. After spending a couple months on land Captain Thatch hears an old man in a bar rambling on about seeing the lost treasure of Comoară. Thatch didn't pay him much mind until he saw the trinket he wore around his neck. It looked like any other gold coin at first, but on close inspection... it did bare the ancient mark. Could he actually know the location of the treasure?

Thatch quickly gathered a crew, realizing that the other pirates in the area were watching him with suspicion. It wouldn't take long for them to realize what he was after. He might have picked his crew a bit more carefully, but he didn't have time. He needed to leave immediately, before someone else realized the old man spoke the truth.

Tranzo
11-14-2009, 07:37 PM
I'd like to reserve the Physician spot. Bit busy and won't be able to get to posting a bio quite yet.

Aurelia Courville
11-14-2009, 08:13 PM
Awesome~ Thank you Illusionist. And will do Tranzo. Take your time (:

Tranzo
11-16-2009, 01:57 AM
Name: Emmeth John-Olias

Description: A learned man, traces of white dance along his beard and side burns and at the tip of his upwards-swept hair. He is never found without his multi-lensed monocle over his right eye, the eyepiece's lenses able to be flipped in and out for specific affects or magnifications. His left eye is visibly green, but beyond the lenses of his right eye is a blue iris. His face never contorts into a smile unless he's learning something or being useful. To be practical, not respecting the psychological implications thereof in his work, he wears a black pocketed shirt with a red over-vest, filled with various items and notes of his trades. His pants are thick and heavy weave, a black color as well, and attached to his double-belt is a chain with a small journal.

Brief History: Without a doubt, Emmeth could've had ladies in his younger years. He was born into an affluent family of engineers, and it was heavily suspected that he would follow suit. He was handsome, had a presence of command about him, and people noted him as charismatic and polite. He had a strong code of honor and an even stronger passion which fueled his life.

However, despite his courteous courtings and despite learning a great deal about engineering, it was not so. Spurning some many advances, he studied in one of the larger universities and soon became trained as a physician. Becoming affluent in such a field was quite easy, and soon women found him once more, still handsome, still charming, and still charismatic. It seemed like he was set for life once more.

Yet in his early thirties, he felt a wanderlust. Settling down was too easy, and there were still things that medicine and surgery alone couldn't fix. Plus, the appeal of the learned life had worn dry. While not necessarily the exact personality meant for pirating, he had advantages that the roguish crews lacked. Convincing his way onto the crew as a physician and a backup engineer, he felt somewhat at ease in a life of the unexpected dangers. None know of his background on the crew, as he feels his wealth would be a hindrance to his acceptance, so he instead appears as a country doctor who's in it for the cash. However, he still seeks more beyond women and wealth. He seeks the life which has no boundaries.

Aurelia Courville
11-16-2009, 04:25 AM
Awesome~

Also, I just thought of something I might have made clear earlier if I thought I needed it; the crew should have already been a 'crew' I mean, you can't be a pirate captain without a crew to...captain right?

Also: If anyone is still lurking about and considering joining, you don't necisarily have to be apart of this crew, there can be other ships, and each one can have a different reason for wanting to go after the treasure (or even going after Captain Thatch for some reason D:) Just a thought~

Aurelia Courville
11-16-2009, 11:08 PM
I got bored. so...IC is up.

http://role-player.net/forum/showthread.php?t=1233

-hurr-

STILL ACCEPTING CHARACTERS!

Anne Bonny
11-17-2009, 12:12 AM
http://i498.photobucket.com/albums/rr348/annebonny10/withfilter2-1.jpg

Aurelia Courville
11-17-2009, 01:06 AM
ooooooh~ Awesome. (I really need to stop saying that word -_-;) Thank you Anne! :)

Illusionist
11-17-2009, 01:32 AM
Awesome~

Also, I just thought of something I might have made clear earlier if I thought I needed it; the crew should have already been a 'crew' I mean, you can't be a pirate captain without a crew to...captain right?

So the crew should already be well acquainted but this should be their first adventure together right?

Edit: and what about the Engineer? Should the Captain do the job for now? Or should a npc take the spot?

Aurelia Courville
11-17-2009, 02:30 AM
Should be there first epic adventure. Before that, just your normal piratey things.

And as far as I know, I'm still waiting for Yorick to post up a Character Sheet. If you're going to write your first post now, I suppose you could alude to someone else in that spot.

Illusionist
11-17-2009, 03:29 AM
Alright I'll have to change a couple things in my Character Sheet again then. But I'll do that later, I'm gonna start working on my first post.

StormWolf
11-17-2009, 04:21 AM
Name: Skoti Flynn
Description: http://www.abneypark.com/march2008shoot/dan-01.jpg
Brief history: Born and raised in Dublin, Ireland. Being the son of a whore, and a neglectful one at that, Skoti earned his own cash by ripping off people at street corners with card tricks and simple slieght-of-hand moves. Though it did not make much money, he did get a big kick out of it. The older he got, the bigger his game became. Instead of ripping people off, he would cut their purse or mug the person and outrun the authorities with little trouble. His skills got him in deep with the sharks, hanging out with local gangs. It was with these gangs that he learned how to be one of the best quickdraws on the Isle and he discovered that he loved gunpowder and fire. He started to obcess over making things explode and make money doing it. Piracy called to him more than anything else. He was already on unfriendly terms with the law and he needed something to sustain his need for adventure and explosions and shiny things.

Aurelia Courville
11-17-2009, 04:48 AM
Wonderful Illusionist. :)

Storm you're good.

I just want you all to be aware, the world of Caprae is an alternate world, that just happens to resemble earth in the eightenth century... with steampunk themes as well as some fantasy. Just so you know.

I only bring this up because I notice that you have Ireland as your birth place and I don't want you guys to be confused, because the geography will also be different. You don't necessarily have to change it in your character sheet, I don't mind the same name and culture can overlap, just also be aware of the differences.

Coldsnap
11-17-2009, 02:07 PM
*salut*
Got it~

Tranzo
11-17-2009, 02:48 PM
Is anyone still on ship at this current point? I don't want to post a completely self-centered first post, but my guy is sticking it out on the ship.

Illusionist
11-17-2009, 03:36 PM
Thatch was heading back towards the ship if that helps.

I have a few suggestions of how the ship should be:

A traditional looking pirate ship with a deep hull. Inside there is a boiler which runs the steam engine and fills two balloons with high pressured steam. One ballon is more towards the back and one is towards the front and regulating the pressure in them balances out the ship. (These balloons are also inside the ship and are concealed in a compartment that only the engineers would ever visit). The steam in these balloons provide lift but can also be released and used for different purposes. If not used the steam condensates back into water and collects somewhere and should be re-fed into the boiler. This way the ship can stay afloat indefinitely on one load of water.

The boiler is heated by some sort of magical substance dropped directly into the water. This substance causes the water to boil far hotter than usual, and gives the steam tenfold its normal energy and lift.

The engine runs two small helicopter-ish propellers on either side of the ship. They can be used for a bit of extra lift but are mostly for tilting the ship one way or the other for maneuvering. There are four cannons on both sides that use gun powder and two much larger cannons that use the pressurized steam in the balloons. The larger cannons have more power and range but after a few shots the ship will start to sink if more water isn't poured into the boiler.

The ship has a large propeller in the back for propulsion, and also sails for smooth sailing when the wind is just right.

There are also steam stations around the ship, which use the steam from the balloons to refill the tanks of devices such as steam rifles or torque wrenches (or whatever other steam powered gadget you'd have).

At the front of the ship is a bronze statue of a rather attractive woman holding forward a sword. Its one of the few bronze parts of the ship (including the boiler, the cannons, and protective plating on the balloon compartments). The rest of the ship is made of wood.

The rest of the ship is your normal pirate ship. It has the standard cargo bay, cabins, brig, ect.

If anyone has any objections it can be changed. No big deal.

StormWolf
11-18-2009, 05:28 AM
Like this?
http://www.abneypark.com/abney_park_images/opheliasketch.png

Illusionist
11-18-2009, 10:12 AM
Lol no. The balloons would be much smaller, but still capable of lifting the ship (because of the magical substance used to boil the water). They would be in a compartment inside the ship and not visible from the outside. Only engineers would ever see the balloons when they go inside the compartment to do repairs.

A ship like the one in that picture could be sunk with a single well aimed shot.

Aurelia Courville
11-19-2009, 03:19 PM
I don't see anything to contest to with your description >_>

'Tis your ship after all Captain~

Aurelia Courville
11-23-2009, 09:15 AM
I'd like to say first off that It irks me when people put ooc in the IC thread at all, let alone OOC only posts 7_7 That's what the OOC thread is for right?

Secondly: If you havent posted yet because you don't know what to do:

You can pretty much go do whatever; flesh out your character's personality? Be in the bar, be on the ship? as long as you end up on the ship by the end of the post cause that's where the Captain is headed right?

Tranzo
11-23-2009, 04:16 PM
Is anyone still on ship at this current point? I don't want to post a completely self-centered first post, but my guy is sticking it out on the ship.

Anyone? I'll post alone if I have to, but I would like to make sure my guy isn't self-narrating with someone hanging over his shoulder.

Aurelia Courville
11-24-2009, 07:11 AM
Storm and Coldsnap if you'd like to step up and answer Tranzo, that would be lovely.

Otherwise, Tranzo, if you want to put your post up, before they answer do so. They will just have to write theirs accordingly. Either being on a different part of the ship or somewhere else in the town.(threaten)

rabbit
12-01-2009, 02:52 AM
Hey guys, this looks like an awesome roleplay! If you would like to see your roleplay advertised as Roleplay of the Week, please don't think twice about contacting myself or any of the staff. It’s a great way to get noticed if you are in need of more players! Keep up the great work!

Required information for Roleplay of the Week submissions can be found here (http://74.220.215.108/%7Erolepla3/forum/showthread.php?t=905).

Tranzo
12-01-2009, 02:55 AM
Well, since someone tried kicking some life into this, let me just say that I was the last one to post. This RP needs at least its captain, although we'd probably prefer if more people want to claim their characters before they become useless.

Aurelia Courville
12-01-2009, 05:18 AM
Hey guys, this looks like an awesome roleplay! If you would like to see your roleplay advertised as Roleplay of the Week, please don't think twice about contacting myself or any of the staff. It’s a great way to get noticed if you are in need of more players! Keep up the great work!

Required information for Roleplay of the Week submissions can be found here (http://74.220.215.108/%7Erolepla3/forum/showthread.php?t=905).

Yeah yeah yeah, I know Bliss, I was a mod once too you know 7_7

and I did say this RP is still open, and not everyone has to be on this one ship. I'm open to ideas about other ships as well; be it Naval ships, other pirates, what have you.

I'd really like it if the people that have already said they were going to play, actually play before I go about advertising more. But whatever, I'm not in the mood.

Illusionist
12-01-2009, 11:34 PM
This RP needs at least its captain

I'm still around, I was just waiting for the others to get in their first post before I made another, and then I sorta forgot about it. If you guys want to just RP the three of us, we can do that, but if we're going to recruit again for more characters we should probably do that before we go too far in the story.

bluefuzzball
12-06-2009, 05:40 PM
Name:aaron white
Description:5'9" 165 pounds, blue eyes, brown hair,tanned white skin, usually smuged from a hard days work, most typically seen wearing mechanics clothing with a pilots hat/goggles, quite often is seen wearing a broad smile.
Brief history:One of the most common things Aaron has heard about himself from family, friends, and even co-workers is that he was born with a wrench in his hand, and gears in his mind. Ever since Aaron could remember he had wanted to work with machines it was always his aspiration. at age 14 he got a job working on steam engines and various other mechanical parts of the great skyships he ould so often admire from the window of his small room. By the age of 17 he had managed, with a few recomendations from his superiors, to save up enough money to get a proper education. he graduated his college coming out on top of his class for mechanical engineering, and advanced mathematics. now he is close to fullfilling his dream of living on and working on a skyship.
sorry about the bad grammer and choppy story i haven't quite got his whole thing worked out yet and i'm in kind of a hurry, but will post later a better informing bio.

is this semi-lit or super-lit?

if possible and you do open up a new ship then can my charrie be the chief engineer or something similar. If not than it's fine for him to be a maintenance or mechanic on board the main ship?

Tranzo
12-06-2009, 05:59 PM
You're not sure what rank is? She described it in the first post. It's what position you are on the airship. That being said, it sounds like you're an engineer, but we've already got an engineer and assistant engineer.

bluefuzzball
12-06-2009, 06:43 PM
ok i read the first post but i wasn't sure about that part. well don't forget my charrie can also be a mechanic. and mechanic normally count as crewmen.

Aurelia Courville
12-07-2009, 12:05 AM
sorry about the bad grammer and choppy story i haven't quite got his whole thing worked out yet and i'm in kind of a hurry, but will post later a better informing bio.

is this semi-lit or super-lit?

if possible and you do open up a new ship then can my charrie be the chief engineer or something similar. If not than it's fine for him to be a maintenance or mechanic on board the main ship?

Truth is; it really shouldn't matter, you should try your best to have correct grammar and spelling no matter what. That being said if I have to lable it, then yeah: super-lit.

Also: until I get the original crew to start posting I won't be opening up another ship. But, yes, if I do, you will be first pick to be lead engineer. Until then I'll put you under crew member.

Welcome Aboard~

EDIT: actually, Tranzo, since AlasPoorYurik doesn't seem to want to be in this anymore, since i haven't heard back from her, then would you want to be the lead engineer and Blue be the assistant (since you were here first) or the other way around, what ever you too decie is fine.

bluefuzzball
12-07-2009, 01:00 AM
what i meant by semi lit or super lit is, if iI don't do everything perfect than will i be jumped on for every mistake i make and/or just flat kick me off of it.

and you said this is steam punk right, so I'll post my full charrie bio either tomorrow or the next day.

and either or on the engineer part doesn't matter to me but i need to know for first post.

Tranzo
12-07-2009, 01:36 AM
If our lead engineer is indeed out of it, bluefuzzball should take the position, as my character is not qualified to take on that position.

And bluefuzzball, it would be advisable in even semi-lit to use capitalization and good grammar, if that's what you're referring to in being "jumped on" for mistakes, then it would likely be nice to adopt these.

And yes, considering there are airship pirates, this would be more than likely a steampunk role-play.

bluefuzzball
12-07-2009, 02:55 AM
Sorry if my earlier posts were misleading, I don't intend to make said mistakes.

Also this is my first real rp in forever so I'm hoping it will turn out to be a good one.

bluefuzzball
12-08-2009, 02:09 AM
O.K. so can I have some more info about the world, i know it's alternate timeline victorian age and all but what are some city names, country names, did people like da vinci and beethoven still exist, if not who are some of the famous people including world leaders and the such. what is the name of the military's .

long story short: some background and history, some geography too.

Tranzo
12-11-2009, 01:59 PM
Ok, last try. I really wanted this RP to go through, and it pains me to see no activity from the original crew. Is anybody out there? I really liked this character of mine too...

bluefuzzball
12-12-2009, 04:42 AM
i'm sad too, why isn't anyone there?!?!!?!?!?!?!?!