PDA

View Full Version : chatter

Mary Sue
11-16-2010, 12:14 AM
I like it. Does that mean that S.H.I.E.L.D. is the real villianous force?

Anne Bonny
11-16-2010, 01:33 AM
I can't say for sure, but I imagine some of the people working for SHIELD might think they are truly the good guys, trying to bring peace and order.

Mary Sue
11-16-2010, 01:38 AM
So it's a grey area. That's cool. If everyone thinks they're the good guys....makes things more interesting than having good and evil as black and white. :)

StormWolf
11-16-2010, 02:23 AM
depends on your definition of evil. S.H.I.E.L.D. is a branch of the united states government that keeps the registered superheroes in check. They can be a-holes at times, but they have the best interests of the people in mind. think of them as a kind of super-world-police

spirits breath
11-16-2010, 02:29 AM
I could have sworn SHIELD was good. like protect the earth at all costs. Why else would captain america, falcon, iron man, and wasp be there? I cant say hulk is a 'good guy'
but destroying the world to make it unified would be a good villain setup. how will you feel if you were in sheild and found out that your leaders have become corrupt? revolution or simply being ' screw you, I got super powers. Eat mah Lazer!' then there you go. and just saying.

the black and white should be out of the picture. we fight for our own cause. we want to keep the world as it is, or reform it under our fist. in example democracy vs autocracy. with two characters captain america and nazi man. they each had their cause. but all it needed was a little push form the government that was once perfect. only it became corrupt with power and money that he bacame nothing more than uncle sam.

what I am saying is that for organizations, to get rid of the black and white, we can call them alliances. like you help me, i help you back. and then it spreads. like a 'villain' could be sided in an alliance with a 'hero' and end up making conflict.

Mary Sue
11-16-2010, 02:42 AM
Aside from the headache you just gave Spirits, I agree. But I haven't read any Marvel/DC comics so I know nothing about SHIELD. I'm just guessing based off what I've read here...

Also....I thought Lex Luthor was evil....so that's why I assumed...

StormWolf
11-16-2010, 03:35 AM
spirits has the right idea.