PDA

View Full Version : One x One search

Pompog
11-15-2009, 05:04 AM
'Ello everyone I'm Pompog here to see if anyone would like to role-play with me. I am currently interested in doing a One on One or Group role-play with someone. I am sixteen years old currently in the 11 grade and if you really want to know I am African-American.I love reading and writing stories, and am a anime geek, I love most/all of Tim Burton movies, and like photography. I would like to role-play with a boy but I have no problem if you are a girl just as long as you can either double or play a male character. Though I am willing to role-play as a guy if the plot is really good or its a Yaoi. I chose not to use the labels since with different people the labels tend to be different, so lets say I post around two to five paragraphs on average. And I expect you to post at lest two paragraphs though I want a little more than that. I totally LOVE interracial couples, and my characters are usually African-American, so if you have a problem with that get out right now! ;king5;

Pompog
11-15-2009, 05:05 AM
Plot one:

In the country of Shidra the government is divided into two different parts the Church and the Military. Both of them rule over almost every aspect of the peoples lives. In the world there are people who have a close connection with the earth and are able to change shape into different types of animals these people are considered and called witches. Though it is rather rare, women are only able to have this special connection with the earth. Sadly in Shidra Witches are considered the messengers of evil and are quickly taken away from the government and never seen again. Pretty much your character is a boy how is a solider of the State and is sent to work in a facility that hold and experiments of Witches. My character is a Witch who was just caught and taken to said facility

Plot two:

In a small town where almost everybody is very single minded and deeply religious. A family comes in out of the blue and there not the usual people that comes in. The people of the town stay away from them and mock them far away because of there evident difference from the rest. Though there is one person who is more attracted to them then the rest of the towns people. What will the towns people do when they findout that the family is not exactly human? and what will the happen when love strikes between the one person and a member of the family?

[ More to come ]

Bravado
11-15-2009, 05:38 PM
I love the concepts you've provided. Although I myself am female, I have a severe inclination towards male characters, having only played female on one occasion. As well, I share the same age and grade level. More power to us!

Levias
11-15-2009, 11:57 PM
i would do plot two, if the guy (me) was witht he family that moved in

Pompog
11-16-2009, 01:50 AM
Bravado; Thank you very much. I'm glade to see there are people here that are the same age. I kind of thought there would be more adults here. So which plot are you interested in?
Levias; Levias cool. Also, to clear up the second plot. Your character would be one of the people who are apart of the town. And the family is a pack of werewolves.

Bravado
11-16-2009, 10:48 PM
In all honesty, the first one appealed to me the most, but it's at your discretion.

Pompog
11-18-2009, 12:14 AM
Very sorry,
but I'm doing that one with someone else on another fourm.
If you have any idea's I'd be more than happy to do them.
Or if you would like me to I could think up another plot.

Levias
11-18-2009, 09:37 PM
I have a question, may my character have an elemental affiliation, or some special ability, such as faster than average speed?