PDA

View Full Version : [M] You Drive Me Insane. (Levias and Myself)

Ankolyste
11-16-2009, 03:57 AM
http://i243.photobucket.com/albums/ff298/Kitacus/normal_3b2b605907d399012934f04f.jpg

"They say that he was born racing and even makes his own cars." The bartender said as he handed a beer to one of the customers. The man grabbed the drink and slammed it down. "I didnt even see his face! He completely blazed my ass. And now Im down two thousand!!!" He cried out as he slammed his head onto the bar and sobbed.

A woman stood from her booth and walked to the bar where the man was sobbing at. Placing her hand onto his shoulder she spoke to him "Dont take it so hard on yourself sweetheart. Here, The next several rounds are on me." She pulled out a fold of money from her purse and tossed down a fifty onto the Bar. Smiling to the bartender she nodded "Let him have whatever he wants."

"And the worst part is, that guy is going to push all the way to the top. Taking out random guys like me as he goes. All I did was challenge the driver to a race while I was drinking. And he just happened to show up... at the right time." He suddenly stopped sobbing and looked around "That means that he was here!! Or someone in here is reporting to him."

The woman laughed "Im sure your super racer isnt who you think he is." She shook her head and patted him on the shoulder.

"I need another drink." He rose his hand and pouted.

Laughing she sat back at her booth, Drinking her martini. "You boys and your silly egos. I personally would think it foolish to challenge the unbeatable."

Levias
11-17-2009, 02:14 AM
(P.S. I couldn't find a good pic of a real person, so I used anime)

http://i495.photobucket.com/albums/rr320/LlL-rOmAnCeR/Anime%20guys/a7b10c64993690_full.jpg
Except he has a hood

The black Mercedes-McLaren SLR with a vinyl of a swirling dark gry sphere on the sides sped down the freeway, away from the pursuing cops. The vinyl's edges were dark red. The people that the car passed could not see the driver, only the sphere's, and no one would watch long enough to get his license plate. The cops' siren's ran through the thick night sky as the engine roared throught he many other cars. It went between two semi-trucks, and suddenly, there was a cop driving in front of it, blocking off the 'only exit'. The car simple went under the semi-truck to its left.

It slid out from under it, and slowed down, before going ruight, off of an exit, away from the freeway. He quckly disappeared withing the throng of other cars. The radio's on many different police-cars could be heard as well as a sailor's cursing. "Why the Fuck haven't we got this guy's plate!?" "Sir, I don't even think there is a person in there! There is no fucking person crazy enough to pull the shit he does!" A veteran cop yelled into his radio, before banging his head against the wheel.

The black SLR parked into a lot near the bar. The door ont eh driver's side opened, before, a figure in a coat and his hood up walked ou. He closed the door, adn locked it. There was no way any wannabe gangsters were gonna even touch his car. He held two pink slips in his hand, a prize from today's work.

He opened hte bar doors, and felt eyes on him. It was Racer Night, meaning that most of the Street Racer's on the Blacklist would be here. He sulked over to teh farthest seat from everyone else, and whispered his order to the bartender. The bartender smiled at one of his favorite customer's. "You got it 'Shade'..." He said, using his Street Racing name, before moving back to the backroom, where he kept the good drinks. 'Shade' Looked around and noted a women sitting and drinking a martini. Another man was weeping over his loss. A few other's were taking up money on bets about who would win tonight.

'Shade' noticed on of his few friends in the throng, coming towards him. The man sat next to him, and yelled for teh bartender to get hims ome Scotch. "So, I take it that was you on the freeway today?" The man asked. 'Shade's' twisted grin showed itself from under teh hood of his jacket. No one had ever seen his eyes, except for this man, and the bartender. The bartender walked back in, carefully carrying three glasses. He put two down in front of them, and rose a hand up, in a toast. "I won five grand today because of you Levias---I mean Shade" He said, coverring his mouth with shi drink quickly afterwards. Levias sighed, and nodded. "It's okay...As long as no one hears..." He said quietly, drinking his own special mixture of hooch, whiskey, and rum. It had a sprit of mango in it, to lighten the flavor a bit. "Ah..." He said after taking a sip, adn looking up to the ceiling. The other two nodded, before looking at him. "What are you going to do about that mystery racer? He or she seems to be after everyone..." His friend, Kiyo, said.

Levias chuckled. and shrugged. "I'll race when I have to..." He said. He wasn't one to wear his pride on his shoulder, so he didn't care about this mystery person was. He handed the bartender one of the pink slips that he had acquired. What many people don't know about the bartender is that he is also a black-market car salesman. "Tell me how much you can get off of it, I'll give you 20% if it sells, if not, I'll give it to some charity..." He said, finishing his drink, then relaxing into his chair.

Ankolyste
11-23-2009, 02:19 AM
A smile came to her lips as a certain character came into the bar. She recognized him as 'Shade', and he was good. Real good. He was the kind of racer who everyone knew about, he was the best of the best. Atleast, until she came around. Her smile grew, a slight chuckle coming from her as she shook her head. Of course he was also the hardest racer to get a hold of. He was the most mysterious fellow, and to her; he wasnt much more than a small challenge.

Shade was joined by his friend, the both of them along with the bartender making a toast to him. '...thanks to you Levias...' She looked up from her table at the three, his friend correcting himself and using his street name. Arching an eyebrow she dug in her purse, grabbing a pen and piece of paper. Writing his name on it, and then a highway, with mile number and a time with the date set for tomorrow morning. Folding it she replaced her pen and finished her martini. Picking up her purse she passed by the bar, dropping the money for her drink. Glancing at Levias she arched her brow "I hope you are as good as your reputation claims you are sweetheart." Her smile ended her comment and she patted his shoulder, slyly dropping the folded paper into the pocket of his jacket. Turning, her smile darkened just a bit and she walked from the bar into the slight nip of the night air. Closing her jacket she walked into the lot and noticed the fancy car that was parked next to her own. "Hmm, Mercedes-McLaren SLR. Not bad at all." She smirked and climbed into her Mitsubishi Lancer Evolution VIII. Bringing the car to life she sped from the parking spot and raced down the street toward her own home, smiling like a child in a candy store. She was about to get what she absolutely wanted. The defeat of the very best. When she could finally get herself to the very top of the list of the underground racing, she could then reveal herself. She would be known as the greatest racer alive. Miyavi Nimh.

Levias
11-24-2009, 05:21 AM
Levias noticed everything. He didn't need to look a tthe not to know what it was. The bartender went wide-eyed as Levias opened it. "So that woman is..." The Bartender said, speechless. Levias' friend chuckled, and punched his arm. "Good luck...Though, I'm pretty sure you won't need it..." He paid for the drink, and left. Levias sighed, and looked at the place, memorizing it. "I got another race tommorow right before this...He said, pulling out his 'Black-phone'. They were called this because they were owned by all of the memberse of the blacklist.

He quickly selected the mystery (Or not) racer's number, and began a text message. He tapped the buttons, and then closed it.

I know that was you. I am not as oblivious as the ohthers. I have a race right before this, do you mind if I get some gas before this. Oh, and what is the wager. No pink slip, just cash. I have a couple people interested in betting...Oh, and if you're later than me, don't expect another chance.

With hope,
Levias

He put it away, and nodded to the bartender, before leaving. He noted that the Mistubishi that was next to him was gone. He smirked. "This will be interesting..." He said, geting into his car, and starting the engine...

the next day...

Levias waited, his hood over his eyes as the car next to his revved its engine. This was a sprint, and Levias was hoping to finish, and have this nobbodies car in the next ten minutes. The green light ahead of them shined out, and that was the start. The guy was in the lead at first, before he realized Levias wasn't even out of fourth gear. The gears in Levias' car shifted, and the dual exhaust flamed out, a moment before the Mercedes sped down, and passed teh next traffic rush.

At the end, the man handed Levias the keys and pink slip, to which Levias called to have it twoed away. He drove to a nearby gas station,a dn looked at his watch. His hood and shades were still on, so no one saw anything of his face. "Early..." He said, as he filled up his gas, looking at the insection right in front of him that the race was going to begin at.

Ankolyste
11-24-2009, 05:58 AM
When Miyavi received the text from Levias, all she could do was chuckle. She knew he was good at racing but he was also an intelligent.

Not as slick as I thought I was I guess. As for the bet, make it as high as you want. I have the money to spare. But do you? The text was followed by a winking face along with her Phantom street cred name.

Miyavi closed her phone and put it in her back pocket as she returned under the hood of her precious car, changing the oil and making sure everything was clean and ready for the race. Rubbing her cheek from the sweat that ran down it she closed the hood, a black smudge left on her cheek. Climbing into her car she picked out a playlist for a CD, and placed it inside the stereo before locking up her car. It was surely ready for tomorrow.

Miyavi woke the next morning. She showered and dressed in her favorite black dress and boots, painting her nails with a fresh coat of yellow nail polish. Its just what she did. Climbing into her car she pressed play on the stereo and the music began to play, softly at first but as she pulled from her garage and rolled down the long driveway it got louder. Taking her time she drove to the spot she had told him to meet her at and revved her engine as she looked through her pure black tinted window out at him filling up his tank. A smile took upon her lips as her favorite racing song came on, Teriyaki Boyz; Fast and Furious.

Levias
11-24-2009, 01:00 PM
Levias nodded at the black-tinted windows of the Lancer that he knew was his opponent. He smirked to himself. 'This may be the only challenge I will have in this city until some other hot shot climbs the ranks...' He pulled the pump out of the side-gas panel. He could hear music coming from her car,and nodded. 'That will make this a ton more interesting...' He thought, climbing inot the car. The digital screen in front of him was listing off random songs, and putting htem into a playlist from the songs he digitally imported into the car.

Soon, the song Decadence by Disturbed blared throughhis speakers. He turned hte treble and bass all the way up, along withthe volume. Some man was yelling at him through the window, but he couldn't hear it. He revved his engine to teh song, mbefore driving out into teh road, using the handbrake to stop parallel to the Lancer. He cracked his passenger window open halfway, and waited for her. His music blared, nearly causing the earth to tremble

Ankolyste
11-25-2009, 01:27 AM
As Levias pulled up next to her car and cracked his window she rolled her own down slightly, her shades hiding her eyes as she studied him. Their music clashed together to make simple noise that could be absolutely deafening to anyone caught between. Smirking she nodded to him and switched off her music, waiting for him to do the same. After he did she lowered her shades and arched an eye brow. "We start here. At Mile 132. We race down this desolate road, through the valley, up the mountain side and down again, ending at mile 424." Miyavi chuckled slightly as she turned her music on, the volume starting low as it did before "Not too long for you is it...Levias?" Winking to him she revved her engine again, looking forward and smiling. "Who ever gets there first, wins. Of course. Make sure the prize is in cash will ya? Cashing such a large check raises questions to be raised." Chuckling once more she revved her engine and looked ahead. "The race will begin when the truck on the opposite side of the road gets to us." She stated, her music starting to get louder.

Levias
11-25-2009, 01:46 AM
Levias nodded with her. He pulled out a wad of cash. "You just make sure your ego doesn't get too high. Thats always the downfall of rising-stars in teh racing community..." He said, rolling the window up, and waiting, turning his music back up. THe song Sons Of Plunder, by Disturbed came on. Soon, the truck passed,a dn everything started.

Levias started like he normally did, not showing his true speed. He let her pass him for a moment, before revving it. THe dual exhaust spit out a burst of nitrous, and he sped ahead, increassing his speed by twenty miles per hour, and already at 130. He passed her, but wondered if this was really it like the rest of the races. 'She seems better than the others...' He said. THen he scowled. "I can't belive she found my real name....Damn the bartender..." He said to himself.

Ankolyste
11-25-2009, 01:55 AM
Miyavi waited for the truck, her breathing slowed and she focused on the task ahead of her. It was going to be a race like none other. She knew Levias had tricks up his sleeve. He wouldnt be so great if he raced normally. When the truck passed Miyavi pressed her foot slowly on the gas, her Lancer roaring to life and speeding down the road. When she passed him she wasnt surprised. Nor was she surprised when he sped himself up and caught up to her. Smirking she shifted gears and began to climb the mph. 115. 120. 128. 137. 146. 163. Passing him she allowed herself to remain beside him, watching ahead of her as the mountains rushed up on them quickly.

Miyavi took the curve to the right swiftly, quickly gaining feet infront of him as the lanes turned singular. There wouldnt be much room to pass each other during the entire Mountain trail. And if they ran into traffic then they would have to find another way. A car came up fast in her lane, she switched into the opposite lane and passed the small white beetle, jumping back into the other lane.

Levias
11-25-2009, 02:32 AM
Levias smirked. He stayed even with her. She didn't know of the special suspension he had in his tires. They were made for tight fits, therefore this would suit him. He watched as she dodged out of a cars path, and was careful not to hit her. He hated racers who hit each other's cars. It was annoying as hell. He rolled his window down, and put one arm agains the area where the window was normally. He enjoyed the wind, so he took chances like this to really appreciate it. His other hand expertly navigated the steering wheel.

Its time for the real show... He thought as they were coming up to the halfway mark, teh area where they turned around and went back down. THe trick to hsi suspension was, that no matter how sharp a turn was, or how small a fit was, his tires moved and adjusted accordingly. This was his winnign feat, and achilles heel at the same time.the downside was that the suspension had a ahigh probability of breaking. He took the turn quickly, and bursted nitrous as soon as the road was straight. his exhaust emitted a fire every few seconds.

Ankolyste
11-25-2009, 10:04 PM
Miyavi's grin was wiped clean off of her face when she watched Levias pass her on the turn which ran back down the other side of the mountain and to the finish mark. "Damnit!" She yelled as she pressed her foot firmly on the gas after the turn, gaining her speed back very quickly. Gaining on him fast she heard a sudden grinding noise and saw sparks coming from under her car and leaping up behind her. "What the hell?" Seeing something fly down the road and fly into some bushes she shook her head "Must have picked up a piece of metal." She shrugged it off.

Looking ahead of her she concentrated on the back of Levias's car, watching the distance as it closed between them. When a complete U turn came along Miyavi tapped her brakes but nothing happened. She tapped them harder but still her car showed absolutely no signs of slowing. Miyavi's eyes widened as she realized what the piece was that fell into the bushes. Whipping her wheel quickly to the left she pulled it back to the right and drifted seamlessly through the turn. Taking a deep breath she tightened her grip on the wheel, ready for the next winding turns down the entire mountain.

Stepping on the gas catching up to Levias, nearly running into him. As the next turn came all too soon Miyavi drifted through it as well, this time passing Levias. But in drifting she took up both lanes to pull it off. This was risky. Coming up to the next one Miyavi eased into the drift, but was faced with the reality of semi truck drivers who take mountain passes as a short cut all too quickly. Gritting her teeth Miyavi turned the wheel back and went back into her own lane, spinning it all the way to the right hoping she didnt drift right off of the damn ledge. Looking at the Semi truck as it passed her with a loud scream of its horn Miyavi ran into the guard rail, nearly tumbling over it. Switching gears she slammed on the gas, trying to keep the small lead she had.

Levias
11-26-2009, 03:22 PM
Levias smirked. She had skill. He watched as she rushed ahead, and it was obvious that her brakes fell of. He frowned at this. He preffered fair races. He slowed himself down a bit, and tried to get her attention, but failed. He sighed. Looks like I have to do this the hard way... He thought, slamming on his gas, and tapping the nitrous every couple of seconds. He caught up to ehr, but was on teh left lane. This was pretty damn dangerous for him, but he's done worse. He opened his window, and tried ot get her attention again, but the semi-truck thast was coming for him caught his eyes a moment early, He slammed the nitrous down, and got in front of Miyavi. "What the hell.." He said, closing his window.

He continued down the mountain, using hte turns to his advantage, tapping nitrous inot his sharp turns, making his suspension even more effective. He needed to end this quickly, for the other racer's sake. And my own... He reminded himself, shaking the thoughts from his head. Now he was in 'Race Mode' As Kiyo and the bartender called it. He lost thought of everything else, and the only things he could see or hear were on the road. Empty the mind... He thought as he did this. It was a trick he had learned when he was younger, and not-so-old-enough-to-drive-but- did -anyways.

He closed his eyelids briefly to apply a layer of wetness upon his eyes. He made a semi-sharp turn, and slammed hte gas, switching into sixth gear. His car sped down at nearly two hundred miles an hour. Empty mind... He didn't think of the consequences of a mistake, for they would ruin his concentration. The song that was blaring from his speakers was now the song Home, by Three days grace. It gave a slight hint about his past, and he always felt like this. I'm Better Off ALONE!!! Adam Gontier sang through his speakers as he rushed towards the exit of the mountain, but Miyavi was still on him, almost passing him.

Ankolyste
11-28-2009, 09:12 PM
Miyavi's mind was now completely in panic about the rest of the race. Sure Levias had a much better chance of winning now that her brakes were gone, but Miyavi wasn't the kind of girl to give up. Losing was a much worse fate than most wrecks could ever cause her. "Damnit Levias!" She shouted as she saw the straightaway in front of her which was the last part of the race down the mountain. No more major turns. "Perfect." She smirked as she pushed her gas all the way down, switching into the next lane and catching up with Levias.

She grasped her steering wheel tightly as she took the turns right along side of him, no breaks were fine with her. Glancing over to his car she blinked a few times and then shook her head, hitting flat ground she flipped up half of the cover on her dashboard, switching a small metal switch up in the ON position, lighting up the uncovered dashboard in reds and blues. Pressing a few buttons she placed her hand on it gently, looking up to the straightaway that lead to the finish mile about 20 miles out. "Sorry sweetheart, But races come first." She said as she pressed her hand against the dash, the lights furiously lighting up as her Nitro screamed her car down the rest of the hill, now flying at 258 down the straight away. The scenery rushed by in a blur, Miyavi no longer beside Levis but quite a bit ahead of him. As her Mitsubishi roared closer to Mile 424, her grip on her wheel tightening as she grew slightly worried about how exactly she was going to bring herself to a stop at this MPH.

Levias
11-28-2009, 10:20 PM
Levias smirked. She was cocky. He pulled out his phone, adn called up her number. He waited for her to answer, and before she could speak, He spoke. "You might want to work on your arrogance, that is how I win..." He hung up.

He pressed a button on his gear-stick. The top popped off,a nd he smirked. His spoiler shifted a bit, going from slanted to completely straight.

His tires went into his car a bit, adn his exhaust was bursting out flames. Levias quickly tapped the button,a dn nitrous oxide fueled his tank. It was only Nitrous. There was gas, but the line had switched to a completely seperate tank. THis was the latest and newest modification that he had gotten to his car, and it was the best. "Costed me a fucking fortune..." He said to himself, thinkiing about the total sum.

HOW MANY ZERO'S!!!

He chuckled at the memory. The mechanic had shriveled in fear, and instatnly reduced teh price. Since his fuel was nitrous, his car instantly went above his own spedometer, which was 290. He grinned as he passed her, but she couldn't see it evne if he was going at a normal speed. He passed the end, beore his spoiler went strait up, decreasing his aeiro dynamics. His tires went back to their original position. He eased his brake down, careful not to flip over. He ended up skidding, and scratching agaisnt the side rails. He sighed,a nd nodded. "That was pretty good...I'll upgrade it myself though, that was too much money." He said to himself, gringing his head back in relaxation.

Ankolyste
11-30-2009, 03:45 AM
Miyavi's smile remained on her face even after his rude call to her. It didnt bother her one bit if he wanted to talk. Her smile danced on her lips until she realized what had just happened. Once she noticed it she released her foot from the gas ad switched off her Nitro. She had just lost, no use in burning up her fuel source. Since she had released the gas her car slowly slowed down and as she passed the finish mark she was at a slow pace of 40 mph, coming to a gentle stop a little after the mark. Placing her head on the steering wheel she finally took her hands off of it, them red from how tight she had them on the wheel. "Shit..." She whispered out as she rolled her head back and forth on the wheel, her mind not able to comprehend everything just yet. Pulling her phone from the seat next to her she dialed the first speed number and let it ring.

"Syn, Go." A voice answered from the other side.

"Hey Syn, Ill need a ride home and a tow for my Mitsubishi..." Miyavi said as she ran her hand through her hair.

"Do some intense driving today? Something finally give out on you?" He chuckled.

"I lost a race."

"You what?! How in the he-"

"Just come pick me up at Mile 424." She spat out as she hung up her phone and threw it in the back seat. Taking a deep breath she unbuckled herself and opened her door, walking around the the back of her car, unhooking the trunk and withdrawing a metal case from it. Opening it she grabbed the Maximum sum of the wager they had and tossed the case back into the trunk, slamming it shut. Folding the money over she placed a metal brace over it and leaned against her car door waiting for Levias to come collect his money.

Levias
12-01-2009, 09:08 PM
(The weird thing is is that what Levias did has been done before, I didn't make it up out of the blue)

Levias kept teh music on as he got out of his car, slowly. He stood, adn stretched his arms a bit. After examining the small scratched on teh paint-job, which he thought made it look better, he turned and said "That was the best race I've had a long, long while. It was also teh first time I got to use my nitrous engine. What do you think of it?" He asked, not being cocky, but curious.

He walked over and took the wad, and shoved it into a coat pocket on the inside. "To tell you the truth, You're the best racer to hit the streets in a while. I've been on the circuit since I could drive, so I've seen a lot in my six years." He said, indicating that he was 22. "Now..." He paused, looking at her. "I don't suppose you wouldn't mind keeping shut about my real name. I don't need guns pointed at my house, because I know there are people wanting to get me. It's why I use my other name." He finished.

"Final question. Why are you in the circuit? You seem like the type who wouldn't be doing this for a living. You don't have to answer, I'm just a curious person, when it comes to interesting things..." He asked, listening to his music while they talked.

Ankolyste
12-01-2009, 11:03 PM
Miyavi arched an eyebrow, not in the correct mood to spike such a conversation with. She just listened to him speak, keeping herself content as he said that she didnt seem like the type of person to be in the circuit. Shaking her head slightly she chuckled "Im guessing you are taking a lash at my orientation or my physical looks right? It cant be my personality you are taking a wack at." She snapped slightly as she pushed herself from leaning on her car, getting closer to him "Look...'Shade', not many people can do what I do and do it well. Men and women included. Its something I can do knowing there is a slim chance for failure. Racing is a rush for me, a non sexual fetish if you will." She smirked and placed her hands upon her hips "So why not do it for a living?" Backing up from him she crossed her arms in front of her, leaning against her vehicle again "Im no ordinary girl, and I never want to be. I want to be the best, maybe then Ill find some place to settle down and actually make a life for myself." Shrugging she moved some loose hair that had fallen in her face aside with a swift turn of the neck "Until then, Ill be racing non stop..." She paused and glanced behind her "Well... maybe that will have to be put on hold for a few weeks while my undercarriage is going through maintenance..." She shook her head, her heart hurt for her beautiful car. It was her only real friend in the rough world of underground racing. All of her non gasoline fueled friends were always the greedy types, using her for money and hook ups. Miyavi wasnt a people person per say, she would rather work on her car all night than go out with friends, or a guy for that matter. Frowning Miyavi ran her hand along her car, knowing she wouldnt really feel alright until she was able to drive it again.

Levias
12-02-2009, 02:01 AM
"Here..." Levias said. He handed her half the wad of cash. "I relaly don't need most of it. I prefer a small life, compared to those idiots who waste all of their money. Use it to fix your car..." He said, turning away. "Oh, and it wasn't a lash, I was just curious..." He said quietly, getting into the car, and pulling himself back. He waved slightly, before closing his window, and speeding off downtown. Once he got to his destination, he stopped. He exited his car, adn walked into teh depressing, dark place.

'Park Cemetary' It read in all capital letters. Levias entered, and began his way to the back. Inside of his pocket was a small black rose. He stood before two small graves, with the names 'Ayanna Jasto' and 'Damien Jasto'. He placed the rose in between the two headstones. After doing this, he knelt down and started speaking. "Mom, Dad...I'm still sorry for what happened...No matter what I do, the images won't get out of my head. I shouldn't havew stormed off like that...If I hadn't..." He stopped, closing his eyes tightly. He stood, not wanting to be here more than necessary.

After getting into his car, he didn't start it. His head was on the steering wheel. His eyes were open, yet dead at the same time. He pulled it back,a dn began the drive to his small house, on the outskirts of town. When there, he pulled into the driveway, next to a BMW M3. It was one of his recent spoils from the day before. He exited,a nd went into the one-story home.

After enterring, he turned to the TV, and sat down on his leather sofa. THe TV was fancy, but not outrageous, it was a 36 inch plasma screen, mounted on the wall. He pulled a remote up from the armrest,a dn turned the TV on,a dn the DVD player. He instantly went over to a small cabinet of movies, and found one. THe one he selected was "Doom" He loves suspense and sci-fi, along with fantasy and action.

He sighed, and watched the movie. He was slightly away from reality, just unconsciously staring at hte screen. His thoughts, were in much darker places.