PDA

View Full Version : The Celestial Hotel (OOC/Sign Up)

AriesChan
02-26-2011, 12:55 AM
Title may change...
~~~~~~
Summary: The year is 3015 and NASA has launched the first hotel OUT IN SPACE!! It is called The Celestial Hotel and there are absolutely no words to describe how beautiful it is, it is four floors high...though the top floor is really just a closed in balcony so that guest can view the stores...there are a few rooms and a guard station up there but anyway...back to the summary. Unfortunately, the only ways to get on are if you are rich or if you are a worker...but not all the guest fit that criteria. In fact...they aren't even guest! They aren't even human!! The Celestial Hotel has been invaded by aliens! And with most of the trained guards killed or wounded, it is up to the guest and other workers to help fend for themselves

~~~~~
Alright! This RP is some what based on an old ass PS2 game called Lifeline, it was oki lol...so basically all these rich people and well...maybe some people who won a contest are on the first ever space hotel, this is the first time it has been sent up with people other in the space grew and if all goes well...it will be permanent place...thing. Unfortunately, about two or three days in the hotel is viciously attacked by space aliens and they had no problem with ripping some guards and such to shreds. Realizing that hiding will do NOTHING...the visitors and others, like the cooks or custodians, and the remaining guards..decide to pick up their own weapons and fight back! Due to the attack however, the hotel is also going into lockdown and if they do not act quickly they may be trapped! There will be some NPCs and maybe some other players trapped throughout the game and finding and rescueing them could be a little bonus....characters WILL die! I want most of us to be the crew and guest and such but I will also take four or five alien bosses....I will make some common, NPC aliens also.

~~~~
CHARACTER SHEET:
~~~~

Name:

Race( if you are an alien. be creative!!...or not):

Appearance:

Personality:

Why Are You On The Hotel? (occupation, had the money, food source, etc lol):

Bio(Optional):

Weapon of Choice (both humans and aliens, Optional):

Special Abilities(Aliens, Optional):

Other:

~~~~
So that should be good. Like i said i will take about four or five boss aliens, if you want your character to start out trapped just place it under 'Other', feel free to make one or two people because like I said, people will die. I will have an NPC list up after I get about two or three other people who want to sign up.

~~
NPC ALIENS
~~

http://i135.photobucket.com/albums/q122/ShyGirl_ChanChan/Baby_Alien_by_imaginism.jpg

Aren't they just adorable?! They are a litte bit...before they lash onto you and suck out your nutrients. The are the weakest and easiest to kill. Prone to lashing on to women quicker than men

http://i135.photobucket.com/albums/q122/ShyGirl_ChanChan/Alien_by_ulrickwery.jpg

A bit stronger than the Babies but still weak. They can walk along the ceiling and walls and use toxic webs and poisons to kill their targets.

http://i135.photobucket.com/albums/q122/ShyGirl_ChanChan/Sewer_Crawler_by_MrBlind.jpg

Now we are getting into the tough ones...though he is blind, his smell is extraordinary...and he is fast...so keep your guard up.

~~~

Will add more as I find them or see fit ^^

AliceMalice15
03-06-2011, 02:27 AM
Name: Holand "Holly" Ashwood

Race: Human

Appearance: http://i992.photobucket.com/albums/af47/Alice_Flavored_Lollipop/IMG_0829.jpg

Personality: Quiet, shy, and a bit clumsy, but strong and strategic when in a tough stiuation

Why Are You On The Hotel?*
Hotel Maid staff

Bio: going to reveal as story goes!

Weapon of Choice: Broom handle and later a guards gun

I'll bite. Hope anime is ok?

AriesChan
03-06-2011, 04:15 AM
yay~ a persoonnnn~ finally!! *gives a cookie* and anime is A-ok! lol

AliceMalice15
03-06-2011, 04:46 AM
Yay! *Is glad amine is ok* this seems like it could be fun :)

AriesChan
03-06-2011, 05:24 AM
i hope more ppl sign up T.T

Kris
03-06-2011, 08:16 PM
Why not put it in the Roleplaying Games Directory (http://www.role-player.net/forum/showthread.php?t=2304) or click here (http://www.role-player.net/forum/showthread.php?t=3975) to help attract players?

Lemon Poppyseed
03-06-2011, 11:52 PM
Duuude, this looks like an awesome RP idea!
For now, here's Dexter! I might double as an alien boss later...maybe...

NAME : Dexter “Dex” Wilde
RACE : Human

APPEARANCE : http://i701.photobucket.com/albums/ww15/itsmistressmania/RPA/7e4c51e469fdd6310620b4447e5ebe9c.png

PERSONALITY : Dexter is intelligent – but that’s something you could figure out just by looking at him. Some could call him nerdy, but Dexter would only smile at the label, and shrug and claim that maybe it was true. He has a love for all things technological, and is an absolute wizard at math, especially when it comes to statistics. Whenever something goes awry, or whenever he wants to prove his point, Dexter will usually spout off some statistics in order to prove his point. He usually has on his person some sort of electronic device that has access to the Internet or libraries, in order to pull up facts to back up his points whenever he gets into debates, which does happens a lot. He loves debating though – although with the wrong person, it just turns into a tedious and stressful argument…

He can be a little childish sometimes, especially since he has no sense of fear whatsoever. With his guns that he always carries on his person, he is always in control, so he believes. He loves video games, and all sorts of games in general – and is quick to challenge someone to a game, no matter what the odds are. He’s a great sense of humor as well, but sometimes, his jokes just aren’t that funny… When it comes to girls, they seem to be Dexter’s only weakness, especially the pretty ones. He stutters and stammers and makes a fool of himself, which usually ends up with the girl he was trying to talk to calling him a loser… Dexter is also not good at making tough decisions – he usually solves all his problems by flipping a half-dollar coin that he keeps in his shirt pocket.

WHY ARE YOU HERE : Dexter is not as rich as the other aristocrats here – but he was still chosen to be sent up to space nonetheless. He actually hoped that something would go wrong, since he’s never really been able to shoot someone before – especially not an alien! It seems like Dexter’s about to get his wish…

BIOGRAPHY : As a child, Dexter was the sort who was bullied because of his “nerd” status – however, when he grew up, he put all of his manpower into learning about technology, and how to make new and efficient electronic gadgets. At the young age of nineteen he invented Stormtouch™, which was a small electronic pad where you could go on the Internet, listen to music, etc. Stormtouch™ is still fairly popular back on Earth, but it’s not the top contender when it comes to other electronic pads, but it’s pretty high up there, number three on some list of ‘most bought devices of the decade’ back home.

On the side, however, Dexter makes, produces and sells guns on the black market. He is a gun fanatic, and is quite skilled with them, mainly because, otherwise, he is unathletic and has no means of protecting himself otherwise. Despite the fact that he sells guns underground, the police are unable to find any proof to persecute him, even when it might seem obvious to the human eye. He lives a comfortable life, and spends most of his time tinkering with guns or other forms of technology, always trying to improve himself.

WEAPON OF CHOICE : Two pistols, both of them which he keeps at his side at all times. He can dual-wield quite well, and considering all the ammo that he brought with him on the trip (it does get a little annoying, but what can you do) he always feels safe, no matter what the situation. Reloading takes a little longer than he’d like, but they’re still excellent guns at the end of the day.

AriesChan
03-07-2011, 12:10 AM
yyyyyyyyaaaaaaayyyyyy *gives a cookie*

i will have my person up soon

AliceMalice15
03-07-2011, 01:33 AM
Yay!!! I is so excited!!!!

AriesChan
03-07-2011, 02:34 AM
http://i715.photobucket.com/albums/ww157/Saraphie/f9d7ac5a53a4eda882ecda46cc5ee360.jpg

Personality: Andrion is well...a flirt to say the least. He uses words and charms to get his way regardless of the situation and can easily talk himself out of an undesirable situation, he also has a bit of a condescending attitude and doesn't refrain from saying the words 'I told you so'. Despite this, Andrion can be a pretty decent guy and he is quite nice and funny. The only thing he doesn't play around with is anything involving his sister, he is very protective of her and if he even thinks about thinking that something is wrong with her, his whole mood changes.

Adriana is the complete opposite of her brother, she is soft spoken and lacks the ability to talk her way out of things, if anything she gets herself deeper into them; the thought of being flirty makes her blush (which in turn makes Andrion tease her) and she is too busy trying to help everyone and make sure they are happy to talk down to them. She is very nice and very sweet but she tries to be a bit more independent so that Andrion doesn't feel the need to protect her all the time.

Why Are You On The Hotel? (occupation, had the money, food source, etc lol): Even though the Jonston twins do come from a wealthy family, they are not on the hotel as a leisure vacation but are working. Adriana is a waitress at the hotel's restaurant and Andrion is a cook.

Bio(Optional): *will edit*

Weapon of Choice: Andrion uses two big butcher knifes and carries them through out, he has them tucked under his belt, along with anything he can pick up and use. Adriana is not as good with the weapon wielding but she is a master at darts! Give her something sharp and pointed and she is sure to hit her target(she will eventually use a plasma gun or flame thrower)

Other: For highshcool, Adriana went to an all girls boarding school and then went straight to college after;however, before leaving she gave Andrion one of her favorite necklaces to hold onto, he has kept it ever since and never takes it off.

Lemon Poppyseed
03-08-2011, 12:36 AM
D'aww, Andrion has a twinnie, how cute!

-waves flags- I hope more people join, 'cause this looks super awesome~
Oh, and the NPC aliens have officially given my nightmares, by the way. Dx

/why yes, I am discreetly bumping this thread to bring attention to it...

AriesChan
03-08-2011, 01:30 AM
yes he does~ finally i get to use BOTH of them in something XD..well you know how i am about players..if they dont show up...i will just throw in more people lol

Princess C
03-08-2011, 01:52 AM
Name: Scarlett

Appearance: http://i134.photobucket.com/albums/q104/ten-ten12/Anime_girl_punk-3.jpg

Personality: Scarlett is really loving and caring underneath her emo cover. She really is emo, but is completley different once you get to know her well enough for her to tell you about herself. She rarely talks but when she does it is very little. She is smart and intellegent, people used to call her nerdy before she became emo.

Why Are You On The Hotel?: Her parents own a world wide company that has made them rich. They sent her here to learn more, and to try and get her to come out of her shell and be as smart as she actually is.

Bio: She was raised in any regular childs' dream. She got almost everything she ever wanted, when she wanted. But, when her parents castle was burned down by haters, she was given their fourtune and was placed in a foster home. They don't like her whatsoever so they sent her to the Hotel.

Weapon of Choice: Dagger! XD

Other: Despite the picture one of her eyes are blue and the other is green. I know, odd.

AriesChan
03-21-2011, 11:37 AM
sorry for the wait on this one, but i am writing the IC now. All i need to know is do you guys still want to do it?

Sy23
03-21-2011, 12:16 PM
(is it too late to get a character in here?)

Name: Ashron Karl

Appearance: Ashron is a tall, lithe individual who moves with feline grace. Due to his occupation, he changes appearance a lot, but right now he has laser-styled platinum-colored hair (a process invented around 2750), purple contacts, and an artificial tan.

Personality: A somewhat arrogant type, but he can be kind when required. Doesn't really mean harm to anyone, just likes to con anyone who is rich.

Why Are You On The Hotel? Fleeing from someone he has parted from their money - decides getting away from the planet can't be a bad idea.

Bio(Optional): From the time he reached adulthood, Ashron has been a con-man. He isn't violent by choice (though he is good at it), and prefers gentle scams, usually those that work by the victims' own greed. He will not take money off anyone he considers unfortunate or undeserving.

Weapon of Choice: Carries a custom-made needle-laser, a highly deadly weapon (stolen, of course), with which he is a crack shot. Also all the paraphernalia of the con-man's trade, marked cards, shaved dice, etc, including some gambling devices that have been invented during the period 2011 - 31st Century.

Special Abilities: Extremely nimble, dexterous fingers - can make things vanish and appear like a stage magician. Can appear totally confident no matter what the situation (though it's an act, of course). Has a weakness for a lost cause or a pretty woman. Weaknesses include laziness, and a stupid addiction to taking chances when he needn't.

Merry
03-27-2011, 01:24 PM
http://i498.photobucket.com/albums/rr348/annebonny10/rpa/withfilter2-1.jpg

Bubastis
04-04-2011, 10:28 PM
Name: Gregory Miw

Appearance: Gregory is a man that, while attractive superficially, hurts to look at for any length of time. Bones that are just a bit too prominent in his face and arms, angles that are just a little too sharp, limbs a bit too skinny. His eyes are ice blue, never quite responding right when he smiles or laughs.

Personality: Cold, ruthless and efficient in all things, Gregory has grown up tough. He will not flinch to do what needs to be done, regardless of how distasteful it may be. Gregory lives by the Miw family's one, simple motto: 'Succeed, at all costs'.

Why Are You On The Hotel?: Miw Industries needed a face on the hotel for advertising purposes, and decided that the prodigal son would be the best choice.

Weapon of Choice: Has a small calibre pistol, but is not attached to it. He'll scavenge for whatever seems to work the best.

Jambo
04-18-2011, 08:48 PM
If it isn't too late, I wouldn't mind RPing.

Name: Vakin Starre

Race: Melusian

Appearance: Melusian males appear in many ways like human males, although their skin is very pale. Muscles seem to appear in abnormal places, as their bone structure allows more flexibility than humans, meaning this race can sprint on all four limbs as easily as they walk upright. Inhabitants of Melusia are rarely seen in this area of the universe.

Personality: Vakin spends most of his time hiding away in vents and various other dark places. Although the other species on the hotel are hostile towards him, they seem to have a hard time picking up on his scent. Vakin has built a secret hideaway somewhere in the hotel's structure, away from human and aliens alike. This hideaway has become his home away from home.

Bio: Vakin is many lightyears away from home, but the shackle on his left ankle looks suspicously like those worn by the inmates at the Melusian prisoner containment facility...

Why Are You On The Hotel: None of the humans know how Vakin came to be on the hotel. It is generally assumed that he came in with the aliens. One thing is for certain though. Vakin is looking for something...

Weapon Of Choice: He uses a common Melusian weapon known as the Blitz-Speer 3000, a metal spear type weapon capable of using powerful electrical currents on a victim.

Strengths: His body allows him to move fast on four limbs. His huge legs allow him to bound many metres in distance, and his great upper body strength gives him monkey like athleticism. Vakin can use his spear as a projectile or a close weapon.

Weaknesses: Vakin fears humans, believing they all want to eat him.
He wears a suspicious hi-tech shackle around his left ankle which, at certains times of the day, paralyses him completely. This leaves him very vulnerable to both human and alien attack.
Vakin is completely useless when using a firearm.

AriesChan
04-19-2011, 05:08 PM
yea, i am sorry guys but this RP will be a bit delayed until i get out of school next month. sorry guys

Evladimira183
04-19-2011, 08:47 PM
Not too late to sign up, is it? ;-;

Name: Laila Markson
Race: Human (GIRL)
Appearance: She wears a black turtleneck, sleeveless jacket, and often wears either black shorts with a pattern that matches her turtleneck's. She wears knee-high black boots too. She has long black hair to her waist, thin but over her right eye, she also wears a choker with a small bell on it, which doesn't have anything in it so doesn't make a sound. She has light green eyes and dark brown skin, with dark lips. She often wears black lipstick which makes her lips look even darker than they are.
Personality: She's a kind woman, although she does tend to keep herself to herself, her problems quiet, she's always willing to lend a hand to anyone she meets, regardless of what danger it might put her in. She does have her priorities though, and knows when helping one person will endanger another. She's still young in her mind, and equally as young in body, but tends to be naíve at times. She prides herself on her looks, though she isn't too vain, and especially loves her soft but thin hair.
Why Are You On The Hotel?: As a guest staying, she often worked as a journalist when on Earth (Wherever the heck this hotel is located!) so is there to write an article and review about the spacecraft and of whether or not she thinks it will be a good enough place for people to stay.
Bio(Optional): She's a single woman with no children, british but her parents live in France. She makes a living from writing articles and in other types of literature to fund her cheap lifestyle of living in a flat alone. She does put any extra money she has in a spare bank account for savings, which she used to fund her trip to the hotel.
Weapon of Choice: She'd probably start out with whatever she got her hands on, from a fork to anything wooden in her living area, in the hotel.
Special Abilities: Uhh...She's pretty? :D
Other:

Sy23
05-06-2011, 05:23 PM
Hurry up and start this, I wanna flirt with Laila :)

Evladimira183
05-06-2011, 09:04 PM
Oh that's sweet xD this is gonna be fun! When ARE we starting, btw?

AriesChan
05-09-2011, 01:14 AM
i had said this would be delayed until later this month

Sy23
05-09-2011, 02:22 PM
Yeah we are just teasing ya :)

AriesChan
05-10-2011, 08:38 PM
*pouts* no tease meh..but i may be going on a hiatus so this may just not start or i will re open it later