PDA

View Full Version : •IC•Slender Man

Biophysicist
02-26-2011, 07:41 PM
is anyone there hello im afraid the trees are everywhere someone help

oh an inn there are people there maybe i dont have to die

So were the thoughts of a weary traveler as he arrived at the Inn at Starlight Lake. He stumbled into the lounge of the place, which was what the front door opened on to, and managed to convey his need for a room despite a fierce stammer.

The others in the lounge were watching with curiosity, among other emotions. The traveler was incredibly disheveled and dirty, not to mention either drunk or under the effects of some neurological condition that made walking hard. Not that he cared about their stares. He was a lot less likely to die now.

oh thank goodness im saved

<OOC>Yes, he is being stalked by Slender Man. No, he's not a major character. At least not immediately.</OOC>

Red Rum
02-26-2011, 08:52 PM
?Alex smiled seeing the man obviously scared for his life, I was right, he's here, he chuckles lightly, now we've got the perfect bait, so now I sit and wait. He raises to his feet and moved to help the man, "do you need a hand, sir? Don't worry, he wont be here for you too soon, you have about an hour though I expect from the looks of it, and the way he works," he chuckles again, taking him by the arm.

Jacogos
02-27-2011, 02:14 AM
J.C. sat in the lounge playing cards with some of the older men that frequented the inn. He was there for the weekend to see his dad, though the man had no room in his apartment for his son tonight. It didn't bother J.C. too much, he liked hanging out in the inn. He was almost a regular to the waitresses and owner, since he came about twice a month.

J.C. turned over his cards. A straight, Jack high, but beat out by the man sitting opposite's full house. Jonah handed over his two dollar bet that round with a grimace. They never played for more than $10 in a pot, usually, so he was never in danger of breaking his bank, but it always hurt to lose.

"Alright guys, I'm out for the night, good playin'." The other men nodded and grunted in turn as J.C. turned to leave, watching as some man came in, looking quite scared. He saw some other man walk up to him as well, saying something to him in a rather upbeat tone of voice. It was as if the second man had been expecting the other without the first ever knowing this. Weird. Checking his pockets, J.C. found his key and started towards the hallway where the rooms were.

MikeZZZ
03-05-2011, 03:23 PM
Mike watched from his peephole as the stranger was led down the hall. He knew that look anywhere, it was the look of the hunted. Slenderman would be here soon, but Mike had given up. There was no where else for him to run, no where to hide, it was time for him to face Slenderman once and for all. He knew that sluch an encounter could only end with his death, but he had to try.

Picking up his cane, he stepped into the hallway and watched the two strangers carefully. One of them was frightened, but the other looked almost, "excited?" to see the man's fear. Oh well, soon enough Slenderman would arrive, for now though, it might help to see what was going on. Mike melted into the background, and watched the two people from the shadows.