PDA

View Full Version : Mysti's muses.

Mysteria
02-27-2011, 01:37 AM
In no particular order, a compilation of my muses through the years.

Name: Marissa DiAblique, Golden Moon, Melisandra Vixen

Appearance: Marissa is a tall thin busty blonde who loves to wear leather outfits or dress to the nines. Her dark eyes are piercing and her hair is long and flowing. http://static.blogo.it/motoblog/ConcorsoHarleyPlayboy.jpg

In bad ass mode:
http://i35.photobucket.com/albums/d185/gentlespirit414/rpa%20photos/femalelycan-1.jpg

naturally
http://i35.photobucket.com/albums/d185/gentlespirit414/rpa%20photos/femalelycan.jpg

Clan: Sanguine

Birth Moon: Half Moon

Weapon of Choice: Hunting Knife, 357 Rueger

Personality: Marissa is a kick ass kind of gal who takes no prisoners. She is faithful and loyal to the pack. She has a flirtatious nature but when she is working on a project she is focused and very little can deter her from her objective. Her only weakness is the opposite sex. Her form most often but not always turned is near wolf, as her emotions sometimes tend to rule her. She can be ferocious when it comes to protecting the pack, which is why she is the alpha female. Marissa loves to play with fire. (But very rarely does she ever get burned!)

History: Marissa was turned in her mid twenties but it was the best thing that happened to her. It gave her strength and a feeling of belonging that she had never had before. Marissa had lost all of her pack in an ambush one night and barely escaped with her life. Luckily she found the Sanguine clan who took her in while she was on the mend and she has remained with them ever since.

Reason for Fighting: : She fights for her clan, to re-pay them for taking her in when she had no ‘family’ left. They have become her family. She fights to preserve their way of life, and to keep a promise once made to "Sebastian", he who saved her.

Cassandra J. Carter
Name: Cassandra J. Carter, alias CJ
Relationship Status: Single
Appearance:
http://i47.tinypic.com/symkiv.jpg

Standing at a mere 5’ 5” and weighing in at 125 lbs, CJ is a tall, physically fit woman in her late thirties with long brown hair striped with golden honey toned hues which is usually either worn pulled up into a military style bun or in a high sweeping pony tail. Her strong facial features are enhanced by piercing green eyes that can be as soft as meadows in the spring time or as ominous as an approaching storm.

Rank/Occupation: Director Of NCIS

Personality: While CJ has always been career driven and has made it her personal mission to be the best she possibly can be at every goal she has set for herself, she has also found or made the time to enjoy the finer things of life. Her zest for life is evident in her day to day philosophies. One could say that she works hard, and plays even harder.

She is very competitive and outgoing but there is a softer side to be found within her when and if she allows someone to see past the exterior appearances that she maintains. CJ is determined, tenacious and at times almost seemingly downright stubborn. For Cassandra, defeat is never an option.

While CJ can be feminine, gentle, and charming, she can also be extremely dangerous and downright lethal when it comes to protecting her friends and loved ones.

Weapons: Glock 26 9mm subcompact. (http://i294.photobucket.com/albums/mm90/jordanharriss/Glock26.jpg) CJ carries no other weapons as she is not only comfortable, but is more than trained in the areas of self defense.

Biography: Cassandra grew up in a family filled with military histories, ranging from family members involved in WW1 right through the current military invasion of Iraq. Her mother Alana Carter was a well renowned Naval Lawyer and her father J. Marshall Carter is a retired member of JAG.

After completing high school early, CJ continued her education choosing to go into the field of psychology. Having earned her degree, she then took a year off to travel abroad visiting both Greece and France along with various other countries before returning to the States where she then joined the Navy to begin what would become her career choice for life. Studying hard, it was of little surprise that Cassandra quickly moved to the top of her class to become a top notch Black Hawke Recon Pilot. Her team members teasingly but affectionately came to nickname her “The Iron Maiden,” a title which was earned due to the fact that she had nerves of steel and little could shake her other than a fellow team member being injured. The fact that she had worked just as hard, or if not even harder than her team members throughout her physical training had also helped to earn her the name. She was physically fit, solid through and through and 125 lbs of pure lean muscle.

CJ’s goal was to someday become a member of The Naval Crime Investigative Services, or NCIS as it is more commonly referred to. Her chance finally came when she was offered the opportunity to become a member of NCIS where she was a member serving as Special Agent/Case Response Team Senior Field Agent. After working her way up through hard work and dedication to the service she moved quickly through the N.C.I.S. ranks. After having proven herself repeatedly Cassandra finally landed the position of N.C.I.S. Director, Hawaii.

Special/Random Skills: C.J. can usually handle any situation thrown at her with grace under fire. She can also kick ass with the best of them. Little known facts about C.J. are that she can sing and that she loves to bake.

http://h1.ripway.com/Mysteria/elf_1%20sveta.jpg
Your Name: Nessa Helyanwë

Your Age: 24 but looks about 18

Your Height: 5' 5"

Your Eye Color: Emerald Green

Your Hair Color: White with honey colored streaks

Your Body Build: Slender and athletic

Your Race: Half elf/human

Your Sex: Female

Your Class: Mage/Druid

Your Sexuality: Heterosexual

Your Personality: Easy go lucky. Is of a rebellious nature but normally mild mannered and fun loving. Can also often times be opinionated. Can be moody and brooding at times.

Your History/Bio: Father Renendal was a druid, Mother Aredhel was a mage, both whose heritage was that of Elvin ancestry mixed with the human race. Nessas parents had been teaching her the secrets of their magic when they were both killed.

Nessa has no brothers or sisters and resided within a small Elvin community in small town Pennsylvania before deciding to attend St. Langoustine University to hone her skills and powers.

Your Powers: Beginning level Mage/Druid skills.

Your Abilities: Nessa has some Empath abilities and telekinetic abilities. She has just recently discovered these abilities and has not yet mastered them.

Your Year: 1st year.

Your Dorm Room: http://img3.ak.crunchyroll.com/i/spire2/3156a560f2c19b22db00f700c28ef00e1232580403_full.jp g

Your Favorite Song: Nessa loves older music, and some new age music. Her favorite song is Silent Lucidity. Her tastes in music vary however and she is also partial to Yanni's Swept Away, the live version from his concert at the Acropylis.

Your Class Schedule: Magical Dexterity, Training, Archery, Telekinetics Training 101, Empath Training 101

Are You Open to Relationships? Yes

Do You Have a Dorm Mate? Ashrir Kulazk

Do You Have a Crush or Previous or Current Relationship? No

Name: Ne`Rista Vantiago (Is known to be called Rista but you better be damned sure you are her friend before you call her that.)

Age: Ne'Rista cares not about real age as she is part elven and has walked the earth for years uncounted but by her appearance one would probably take her to be in her mid to late twenties.

Sex: 100 % Female and vixen

Race: Human/ Elvin hybrid of Druid/Nomadic Gypsy Origin

Appearance: Ne'Rista stands at 5' 7" and has long flowing sienna hair and her eyes are that of a deep burnt umber color sometimes appearing as the shades of a dark copper sunrise depending on her mood.

http://i43.tinypic.com/kar0ba.jpg

Family: Hugo and Ta`Khara Vantagio, who are both no longer of this world.

Personality: I am a vivacious, life loving woman but have a restless wandering nature. I am a gypsy, nomad, thief if need be. A mere entity of the night, I call no place home. Of family, I've none.

My gypsy tribe was attacked in the stillness of night as they slept. Fleeing the faceless riders, I escaped into the night.

I know not of any others that survived. I watched as ablaze, the fires consumed the encampment until they finally reached high into the cobalt sky of night, consuming every thing that was my life.

With the morning came only the smell of death and the vision of ash rising to meet the dawn.

I am as far as I know but a sole survivor. Out of the ash, as does the phoenix arise, so again shall I. For my peoples honor I shall see retribution brought to those who have stolen my life, my very existence.

I answer to none. The night is my solace, the solitude, my only friend. Midnite, my traveling companion, is the one true constant in my life. Where I go the black panther follows coming and going at his own will but always close enough that should his friend need him he is there. I do not consider myself to be his master, as I feel that no creature human, beast, or otherwise of the earth should ever answer to anyone nor should they have a master.

http://www.students.stedwards.edu/emiller7/black-panther.jpg

Weapons: The only weapons that Ne'Rista needs are the use of womanly skills, cunning, intuition, and druid spells which have not yet been mastered. Ne'Rista also has been known to carry various dirks and or swords that are kept either in her belt or in a leather scabbard hidden under the duster that she often times wears.