PDA

View Full Version : Patrick vs. Magnor (Vampirequeen & The Magnan)

Vampirequeen
02-27-2011, 07:50 PM
Battlefield: A large, beautiful field under a blue sky with fluffy white clouds. The exact location of this battle is somewhere in Heaven.

Magic and superhuman abilities are allowed. The battle will last until one fighter dies, surrenders, or is incapacitated. Also, no inst-kills.

The Magnan
03-03-2011, 05:32 PM
Sometimes death is not the only way to ascend. Yet why was here? rescued, or to witness the death of his fellow Legionairies. Magnor, had never believed that such places good exist, in stories yes, but the reality hit him hard. He walked slightly, on unsure feet. His armour made him stand out, and he was surprised to even be here. The Black Dragon Legions were a mercenary army of sorts; in other words they had been exiled.

Magnor had reason to be cautious, but then were Angels threatening, and then there was the question of God himself. He had hoped the God of the Dragons, Rycun was amongst this, but clearly existed on another plane, and gods rarely engaged in friendly chit chat. Magnor was tall, and heavy bulk but behind that massive frame was a tactital mind, rivalring Magnafire. He had been in charge of the Legion when he was taken, maybe he was here to rescue Magnafire. He didn't know.

(sorry this is short, unsure of what to write)

Vampirequeen
03-05-2011, 06:20 PM
Ah, home field advantage in his first ever battle. Patrick smiled as he strode towards the center of the field, looking for his opponent. He caught sight of his opponent and continued walking, reaching for the hilt of his beautiful sword.

He stopped several inches away from his opponent and looked him square in the eyes. He wrapped his fingers around the hilt of the sword and spoke.

"Hello. My name is Patrick."

(Don't worry about it, I wasn't sure what to write either)

The Magnan
03-05-2011, 06:58 PM
Magnor faced the Angel, and said "Sergeant Magnor, formally of the 17th Magnan Battilian, now a Black Dragon Legionairie. Now please tell me why am I here?"
The Angel was friendly, that was too be expected he was in heaven for once. Magnor saw his hand rest on his sheathed blade. Was he considering a fight. It seemed so. Magnor then knew instantly he was outmarched on all fronts. Both on the ground and in the air. He took note of the wings, and guessed Patrick would be agile and graceful on attack, whereas he was a heavy bulk of power. Power which he could use to daze the angel. Defence wise, the angel could fly, and he simply not.
"You seem apprehensive Patrick," continued Magnor, he had strong suspicion that this angel may have expected something different. Magnor wondered how well known the Magnan specie was up here. He could Headbiter for once, telling to strike now, but he was honourable and this angel could probably annihilate him given the chance. Magnor resented bound blades like Magnafire. Their motives are somewhat unclear, and many harbour dead souls.

(also if my spelling is lacking im sorry)

Vampirequeen
03-24-2011, 08:25 PM
Patrick looked at Magnor, and then spoke, keeping his hand on his sword.

"Nice to meet you, Magnor. To answer your question, you are here to fight me in what is my first ever battle. You were randomly chosen to be my first opponent. If you are ready to fight, let's begin." Patrick responded, drawing his sword.

(Don't worry about it. Hopefully the battle will start soon)

The Magnan
03-30-2011, 04:10 PM
Magnor was quite surprised, "Out of all the those living, you chose to face me? I'm unsure of whether to be honoured or worried.... but I accept your challenge. You maybe an angel, but a Black Dragon Legionnary won't die easily," and with that Magnor drew Headbiter, and looked at the angel, trying to figure out any possible weakness. He wondered how dangerous fire would be. If he could unleash the dragon's breath it could keep this fight grounded. The angel was far more advanced, possibly even more powerful than him. But he had faced the Y'tan Grul in the past, the lizards were somewhat formidable. They could fly too. Same tactics. Maybe? He allowed the angel to attack first. It may backfire but he was prepared block. It may even show which style of fighting the angel preferred. Arial or ground. Magnor nodded, and prepared to either counter or dig in.