PDA

View Full Version : The Generation

reignbeaux
11-17-2009, 06:35 AM
Hey,
I'm looking for someone to do a Mature one on one. Mature can include drug use, swearing, violence, and very limited sexual themes.

Little about my style of role playing:
1. I don't do anime type stuff, parodies, pictures, any of that shit. No, I've never tried it and I don't think any less of you if you like it, its just not my style.
2. I like nice people.
3. I don't like people who make me feel like they are better than me by using sarcastic remarks or cocky tones.
4. My charracters are never the leaders or the followers, I have them stand in the background and make decisions about how to move the plot forward when needed so I would be best equipped with either a leader or a follower because I can assume either missing role. (Although I prefer leaders, I like to keep out of my comfort zone.)
5. I play male or female.
6. Heterosexual isn't my only option for game play. :]
7. I have a busy schedual so please bear with me if my replies aren't same-day.
8. I'm nice. :"D And I have firm and odd opinions, but I wanna role play, not get caught up in a moral debate. :] Please and thank you.

Types of role plays I'd be willing to try:
Animal ones, includes dragons, wolves, cats, giraffes, dung beetles, yellow-bellied lake yellers, or even politicians. (hehe :])
Family/neighborhood.
Theres others I can't think of at the moment..

Types I would not be willing to try:
High-school.
College.
Anime.
Vampires.
Gangster ones.

If you wanna suggest one, please do. I'm up for pretty much anything I didn't put on the 'not willing' list. :]

Since I am not allowed to pm yet, please post replies in this thread.
Thank you.

Renee(psycho)

Tytun
11-17-2009, 07:16 AM
Hmm... If you would allow it, I would be interested in RPing with you. As for a choice, I can play an animal RP. Question, though: Does animal RP mean humanoid animals, or regular animals?

reignbeaux
11-17-2009, 07:40 AM
Either one, really. Explain what you mean when you say humanoid.
I would love you roleplay with you. :]

Tytun
11-17-2009, 07:53 AM
Humaniod, as in this:

http://themindofanartist.deviantart.com/art/Commission-Kent-Rush-1-135073017

And thanks. :)

reignbeaux
11-17-2009, 11:16 PM
Oh. Hm. That might be cool.
Alright. Let's do it. Do you have any particular plot in mind?

Tytun
11-17-2009, 11:18 PM
Plot? Hmm, not really. XD I know I'll be using that pic as my character, but we'll probably just have to see if it hits off or not.

reignbeaux
11-18-2009, 12:01 AM
There's nothing wrong with trying.
Although it's hard for me to visualize something that I've already seen as a cartoon, I guess that it's petty hard to find pictures of real half-human half-animal people. :]
I'm kinda tired of the 'animal DNA into unfortunate, unwilling human test subjects' story.. how about we start of in the year 2020 and there are an unusually large amount of babies that are being born with very slight and quaint random animal-like attributes. Such as a rather long tail bone, or clawish finger and toe nails, or darker and more hair than normal. And the attributes progress and grow slowly as the babies do. No one knows why but scientists wonder if we, humans, could be at the beginning of a very drastic evolutional change. Seeing this as a golden opportunity, many scientists and doctors closely studied these evolutionarily advanced or dis-advanced children as they grew. And some, regrettably, though as expected, saw profit in this for themselves and promising parents a normal life for their children, started developing and testing new drugs to help calm the effects of these unfamiliarities in their child, thus revolutionizing the drug market. As more and more newborns sprouted whiskers, fish-like scale-y skin, and even born completely twisted, on all fours, so sprouted another promising drug to keep them human. Raised on medications to keep them quiet, keep them bald, keep them upright and treated like a sub-species, these children started to disappear. Faking their own deaths became a popular tactic for the lonely, now teenage youths, trying to lead normal lives undercover of who they really are. They are sometimes referred to as Mutts, by prejustice humans and it is now becoming a commonly used name.

I'd write more but I don't wanna start a book. haha
Do you like it so far? I think it sounds fun.
You could either be human or a Mutt, and we can have more than just me and you, if others would like to join :] We could move it to the other role play forms. Yes?

Tytun
11-18-2009, 12:07 AM
*reads story line*

Yeah, that works for me. Pretty good idea too, at that. As for me, I'll play my Mutt Kent Rush. As for others, sure that's cool with me. ^w^

reignbeaux
11-18-2009, 12:17 AM
Awesome possum. (ahoy)

So, how does this work? We post something about our characters personalities and appearance, or just jump into the story and leave the describing to the first couple of posts?

Tytun
11-18-2009, 12:20 AM
Hmm... Posting personalities and appearances first thing would probably be a good idea. That way, it won't be typically necessary to repeat it in the actual RP.

I suppose I'll start first. Appearance wise doesn't matter, since you've already seen it, heh. Personality... Kent is usually a calm and collected person. Before and After he became a Mutt, Kent has always been well-mannered and tries to avoid conflicts, but will fight if forced into one. He views his new life as a step forward into the future, yet he yearns to return to normalcy if but for a single moment.

reignbeaux
11-18-2009, 12:37 AM
Sounds great. Give me a minute or two to come up with my character and find a picture.
If I can't is it alright if I just describe?

Tytun
11-18-2009, 12:49 AM
Alright. And sure, description is always good if a pic is not available. ^w^

reignbeaux
11-18-2009, 04:31 PM
(have to leave for work, i'll finish later, sorry)

Welp I couldn't find a picture. She looks like my avatar though, in the face. She's a Mutt and let's call her.. Poetry. (she goes by Poe)

Physical Description: Tall, thin frame, stands straight with a slight confidence in her stance. She always keeps emotions and facial expression hidden. Body posture suggests she is shy around people, but free by herself and around nature. Brown, dull slightly wavy hair. Cloudy, earth-toned hazel eyes and a golden olive skin. Most of her body below her chest is peppered with ugly ridges in the skin. Looks like very thin straws trapped shallowly under the skin with a few peeping out from enlarged pores.

Personality: Keeps to herself, analytical type of person. She likes to watch people and examine how they react to situations. Sometimes she might even say or do something to observe the reaction. She is very in-tune with nature and would rather will spend her day about it wondering about life's questions than doing anything else. Most always in happy, content mood, her face never gives away what she's thinking. She is forgiving, curious, and open-minded, which puts her in the position to get easily hurt. She is the type of person to choose her words before the speaks and gives a lot of thought to situations before reacting.

Tytun
11-18-2009, 09:39 PM
Cool, sounds like an awesome character. What type of Mutt is (or was) she turning into, though?

reignbeaux
11-19-2009, 05:02 AM
I'll make her like a birdish Mutt. A crow probably. The thin ridges under her skin are the start of feathers. And also, I posted a 'recruitment whatever thing' in anothre part of the site for this role play but no one has said anything yet, so I guess we're gonna have to give birth to this thing and whoever wants to join later can. Oh, and btw, since it's gonna be just you and me for a while, I guess we get to control a few side/background people, yes?

edit.
also, we need to agree on a rating for this RP. Because I was considering having Poe in her forth month of pregnancy.

edit, again. :]
Oh and how old is Kent?
Let's say no Mutts can be older than twenty because the Mutt thing just started occurring fifteen, sixteen years ago.

Tytun
11-19-2009, 05:27 AM
Ok, a bird Mutt is cool. Just checking. As for the background folk, yeah we probably will have to. XP

Rating... I'm okay with mostly any rating, though I couldn't exactly handle anything below PG-13. A rating of PG-13 or Mature will be fine by me.

Well, Kent is pretty much 19, so he'll probably still fit in the story line. If not, I can drop him down to about 17.

:]

reignbeaux
11-19-2009, 05:30 AM
Nope, that's fine. I was going to make mine nineteen as well so we will both actually be at the peak of whatever changes happen first, which will be good since we're the ones directing the story. So, shall we start? What do we do, make a thread in the in character forums?

We should just go ahead and make it R so we won't have to worry about editing out content, cuz it's already at the lowest moral level. haha ;]

Tytun
11-19-2009, 06:19 AM
Alright, works for me. Sure, go ahead and start it up. You have to make the thread in the in character section.

Alright, I'll cool with that, heh. XP

reignbeaux
11-19-2009, 08:36 AM
Alright. lemme get to it in the morning. And which section should I put it in/ Mature or scifi?

Tytun
11-19-2009, 08:37 AM
Alright. Hmm, that's a tough one. I'd probably have to say Mature, though, since it's going to get a little 'messy'.

Mysteria
11-19-2009, 03:59 PM
If the RP is going to be just two of you, it can remain here and be labeled as M or R. If you have more than two players, you can ask a staff member to move it at any time to the most appropriate forum. :mysti:

Tytun
11-19-2009, 05:51 PM
*nods* I believe the attempt here is to put the RP in a different file. Reign and I will probably start it off, but it will allow others to join in, if they choose so.

reignbeaux
11-20-2009, 12:26 AM
I made the thread! Find it here (http://role-player.net/forum/showthread.php?p=42015). :]

Tytun
11-20-2009, 12:30 AM
Nice, Reign. How about you go ahead and start us off?

reignbeaux
11-20-2009, 01:31 AM
I will :] and I think two other people are going to join too. I don't know if people do this, but would you like to co-watch the thread with me and kinda make sure the story line keeps progressing? I have a good feeling about this role play :}

Mysteria: alright, thank you very much :] I'm sorry I haven't recognized this, are you a staff member?

Tytun
11-20-2009, 01:39 AM
Not sure how often it is done, but I have seen RPs with Co-RP Masters, or watchers, in them. As for your offer, I'll gladly accept it, with a funny smile on my face. *lol* XP

reignbeaux
11-20-2009, 01:46 AM
teehee :] alrighty mighty. Thank you! I hafta go pick up some groceries for my mom. And I'll be on to write the awesome first post around nine o clock or after 11. Haha sorry I can't get on for long enough to figure out what im gonna write. I am excited about this though.

Tytun
11-20-2009, 01:49 AM
Heh, alright. Go ahead and take your time. After all, real life events should take precedent over online stuff... unless your life revolves around the computer, lol. XP

LatexRevolver
11-22-2009, 07:30 PM
So, um yeah... I said I'd get up a character for this so here she is...

Name: Emberline Trey

Age: Is it okay if she's like 9 ish? I want her to be coming into the features, but because she's 9, she would've been born into the more physical traits that were appearing.

Appearance: http://i265.photobucket.com/albums/ii204/Whitewolf122/wolfgirl-10.jpg

Eh, that ways the closest I could find to her, but there are specks of silver in her hair. Her canines are elongated and she has a tail. Oh, and she's a wolf mutt.

Personality: Emberline is a very shy and scared little girl. She has no idea what is going on and is just looking for a place to belong. She is extremely sweet good natured.

Bio: Emberline was one of the few born with very pronounced features and her parents grew into a depression. At age two, they committed what was to be a family death, but only her parents died. They didn't realize that her immune system was heightened and so she was left on her own. She wanders at night and hides during the day, looking for something, though she doesn't know what it is yet.

Hope this is okay..

Tytun
11-22-2009, 07:34 PM
In my opinion, Legal Assassin, your character is fine with me. I do not see much of a reason why she couldn't be allowed, though at her age, she most likely will find that the world is a cruel place and will have to grow up really fast. ...Unless she can find that place she wants so bad. >w>

Anyway... You have my approval. As far as it goes, I believe you'll need Reign's approval as well.

LatexRevolver
11-22-2009, 07:42 PM
Ah, well she's already found the world to be cruel. I was kinda hoping she would happen upon Kent in the cafe, since she needs to find a place to stay dry. And really, she's just looking for a place to belong, but she doesn't know it.

Tytun
11-22-2009, 07:44 PM
Makes sense. Well, we'll have to wait on Reign for her approval, but I would find it interesting to see what would happen.

LatexRevolver
11-22-2009, 08:39 PM
^^ Hmm...how to get reign to hurry her ass up and get on...

Tytun
12-01-2009, 01:24 AM
Well, Legal Assassin... I'm not sure why it's taking her so long. How about you go ahead and post your character in? If she makes a complaint about it, I'll take the blame.

reignbeaux
12-01-2009, 11:58 PM
Heeeey.
Sorry guys, I'm back on now :] I've been preoccupied with my new car. (eeeiii! :D) And my shitty job. (ughhh. D:) and my new sugar glider (eeiiii :D).

But anyways, here I am. And yes, I accept your character. Sounds interesting, I can't wait to role play with her. Thanks for joining. Just go ahead and post when you see fit :]

reignbeaux
12-02-2009, 12:11 AM
Hey, yall are going to have to go on without me.
I'm gonna quit the site.

I can't find the time to role play anymore and that Anne chick in on her period.

Sorry guys :\

Have fun with it :]

Tytun
12-02-2009, 12:19 AM
*sad face* Aww... Okay.

LatexRevolver
12-03-2009, 01:01 AM
Wanna continue it?

Tytun
12-03-2009, 03:43 AM
We can try... I just don't know exactly where the story was suppose to go. Hmm... Well, we can wing it! XD

LatexRevolver
12-04-2009, 01:19 PM
Woot!

Tytun
12-04-2009, 04:20 PM
Yush!

LatexRevolver
12-04-2009, 08:31 PM
I'll get a post done right'o'way.

Tytun
12-05-2009, 06:30 AM
Alright, sounds good to me.