PDA

View Full Version : IC [M]Time Vortex: Project 765 (Alicemalice15 and the Magnan)

The Magnan
03-03-2011, 05:44 PM
I've been to hell and back.... I guess this is the final challenge
As Warren thought this he began to contemplate where he was? this cell reminded him of the Temporal Facility on planet 765. They weren't identical, but the feeling he got from it was that whatever had happened here, he was just another experiment.

His thoughts wandered to Emily Short, he had been with her during the escape, and from the length of time they had been here, he hadn't seen her. He worried about her, but other than that he felt nothing. He felt different, alien inside. His attempts to feel had been blotted out, and worst of all he hadn't had a shave, he had grown quite a moustache and beard, they were ragged though and Warren himself looked like hell, he had once looked confident and assured now he was on the edge of defeat.

One of the female Doctors had been analysing him for a while, working out his inner most workings, and she seemed very interested him. But then she was a scientist afterall.

Warren sighed and said, "Em... where are you?"

AliceMalice15
03-06-2011, 01:01 PM
Emily opened her eyes for the first time in a long time. She knew she hadn't been consious for atleast two or three weeks, but time wasn't the same when you weren't consious. Sitting up she felt the fatigue in her under used muscles. They had given her steroids to keep them usable, but they still weren't what they had been. Now that she thought about it she wasn't really sure if they had been better, and who were they?

Emily slid off of the fairly high bed she had been in and steadied herself. When she felt something brush her back she spun around expecting an attack. This caused her to fall down onto the floor, and her hair fell over her face. Looking at it she realized it was no almost to her waist. The attacker was her own hair. Sighing she tried to remeber something, Anything. Suddenly she remembered a face. It was a man. Emily sat there staring at her bed until a name came with the face.

"Warren," she said testing out his name, "Warren. Warren Young....Where are you?"

Emily looked over her shoulder and saw what looked like a two way mirror. Getting up she stumbled over to it and pressed her hands against it. Looking straight forward into the glass she said:

"Where's Warren?"

The Magnan
03-06-2011, 01:36 PM
Something in his mind clicked on, and he heard her, despite the separation Warren could hear her call
"Emily, I'm somewhere else in this place," Warren sent the thought, and as he sat there he wondered how had gained the ability to communicate through thoughts. The only telekinetic abilities he had before were temporal. His went back to the 765. He kinew they were telepathic, but then that couldn't explain how he can do it. Unless these people injected the parasitic being in him. Warren swallowed nervously.
The female scientist smiled, "Don't worry the parasite was extracted."
Warren looked at her, for a brief second he could feel himself strangle her. He hated scientists. He despised them. Always exploiting others.
"So Im part human part Phage. Great.... just great," sighed Warren.

AliceMalice15
03-06-2011, 02:55 PM
Emily let out a squeak when she heard Warren's voice in her head and she fell down again. Looking around she became even more confused. How did he do that? Emily looked up in suprise when a man entered her room. Scrambling to her feet she backed away from the door. The man raised his hands, a sign of peace, and walked slowly towards her. Emily stood still uncertain of his intent. When he began to move her head around and lift her arms and such Emily shrunk away from the man. Sighing he rubbed his forehead.

"Miss I need to examine your physique," he said impatiently, "you've been unconsious for almost two months. We gave you steroids to keep you muscles usable, but they may have deteriorated. You'll have to excersize to rebuild them. Possibly even some rehabilitation. I'm not going to hurt you."

Emily gave the man a wary look and shuffled toward him. Taking out a small instrument he had her flex her muscles and measured them. After a few moments he left. Emily reached out in her mind to Warren.

'Who are they,' she asked curiously, 'and how are we doing this? I don't think I want to be here. Warren what do I do?'

The Magnan
03-06-2011, 03:20 PM
"Your guess is as good as mine," Warren continued watching the female doctor. "I don't know how where doing this?" Warren considered telling her what he really thought, but he felt his thoughts were best kept locked. "We are growing in strength Em. Our time will come, and who knows we may find some truths."

The female doctor Yesina entered his cell, "Don't worry..."
Warren grumbled, "I'll kill you someday. Not today. But someday."
She shrunk back a little, "Warren do you remember anything?"
"Of course.... No!"
She smiled, and said, "Perfect."

AliceMalice15
03-07-2011, 01:20 AM
Emily nodded and crawled back onto her bed. When another man entered carrying a strange machine she watched him warily. He was an older man with pure White hair and a widened and leatherly looking face. Setting the machine on the edge of the bed he sighed and held up to circular objects attatched to wires.

"Pardon me miss," he said in his shaky monotone voice, "I need to check you brain functions. It will only take a few minutes...Do you remember anything? Before you became unconsious that is?"

Emily thought for a moment as the man attatched the circular objects to her forehead. When she decided on what to say she gave a slight shrug.

"I only remember a name," she said softly, "Warren. It's probably not important though. I asked about them earlier. Is there someone here by that name?"

The man looked up from the machine which displayed waves and numbers that Emily didn't understand and sighed. Looking back down at the machine he gave a small chuckle.

"I won't lie to you," he said sounding quite amused now. There is a man here by that name, but you won't be able to see him. We need you to stay in here for a while longer."

"Why am I here," Emily said sounding a bit angered, "why do I have to stay here?! Please let me leave..."

The man gave a her wary look and turned to the machine wordlessly. Emily sighed and ripped the circular objects from her forehead and threw them at the floor.

"Get out," she growled, "get out now."

The man frowned angrily and gathered up the machine. When he had left the room she sighed and flopped over on her side obscuring her face with her hair.

'Warren,' she thought telepathically, 'They won't let me see you. They won't let me out. Are they examining you too?'

The Magnan
03-08-2011, 04:14 PM
"Probably, I've been out cold for a while, so no doubt, they've did something to me? I feel different. I feel dead Em. Like my body refuses to accept what it is to become. Coming from an assassin that i bet sounds pretty weird...."

"Telepathy!" exclaimed Dr Yesina
"What?" said Warren defensively.
"The unmistakable look of concentration on your face. Your communicating with her. That other assassin. Well I'm to have to sever the link," she replied cruelly.
"What how?" demanded Warren.
Yesina smiled, darkly and walked away.

"Em, They going to cut our ability to talk. We may have to contemplate escape."

Warren stood still for a few seconds, feeling utterly defeated. He knew Yesina was determined to destroy Warren and Em's relationship. Emotionally, and mentally it seemed. She knew they were a dangerous combo. Separate them and then they just Time Jumper and Black Corps. Warren Young paced back and forth, suddenly feeling alone, and helpless. He wanting revenge so badly.

AliceMalice15
03-09-2011, 02:44 AM
Emily felt a growl rise in her throat and ran at the two-way mirror slamming her fists into its reflective surface. Growling angrily she continued to pound on the glass.

"LET ME OUT," she screamed, "LET ME OUT NOW! I'LL KILL YOU ALL!"

Running to the door she punched it and left a baseball sized dent in it. This however provoked no action. Emily did this several more times leaving several more dents, but she was forced to stop because her knuckles were now skinned and bleeding. Panting she stepped back from the door and began to pace wildly about the room.

'No I won't let them,' she thought angrily back to Warren, 'and tell that Yesina bitch that if she so much as lays a finger on you again I'm going to gut her like a fish while she's still alive. We'll get out of here I promise.'

Emily continued to pace the room like a tiger might pace if its prey is just out of reach. Glaring at the two-way she made out two forms behind it. Walking slowly to it she gave a vicious smile.

"If that's Yesina back there," she hissed venomously, "you'd better keep away from Warren or I'll make you wish you had. If you even think you're going to severe us. You've got another damn thing coming. I don't take nicely to sluts like you. Don't expect to see me behind this mirror for too much longer. I know what you've done to us. I know what I'm capable of. Don't think I won't get out of here. When I do you'd better hope you're already dead."

Emily punched the mirror and watched the shadowy figures inside flinch back. Chuckling she went back to her bed and sat on it.

'Could you hear any of that,' she thought to Warren quickly, 'we maybe closer than we think. It could work to our advantage if we know how close we are. It'll probably give us a stronger telepathic link. I think that might have been how the Phage worked, and yes I've been listening to your thoughts. Did you think I'd be frightened?'

The Magnan
03-09-2011, 04:20 PM
Warren had sat on his bed, and he could the rage inside Em, it burned him inside, and he felt glad that she was on his side. Em had never really seemed the angry type to him. If anything Em was one of the nicest girls Warren had ever met. In some ways he blamed himself for their current predictment. If he hadn't met Em, how would have things turned out. Openly Warren had no regrets, he loved her.
"I certainly felt it.... I don't think anger is going to get us out of this situation. I have an idea. Em, in my past contracts I've lured my targets into false security, I baited myself, and deceived them on every corner. I think the same applies. I can become invisible. Which will helps us get out otherwise, we'll just have to plough a road."

Warren smiled to himself, imagining ploughing his way through this facility. He strangely looked forward to it

(I'm sorry about my short posts)

AliceMalice15
03-10-2011, 09:59 PM
Emily nodded as she listened to Warren. It was a good plan and one she could definitely carry out. When the younger man from earlier came in again she gave him a glare to keep up pretenses. When he brought out a syringe she tensed to run.

"Don't worry I just need a sample of your blood," he sighed, "it's not a big deal...that other guy is really special to you isn't he?"

"Yes," Emily said flatly allowing him to prepare her arm for the needle, "we've been through a lot together. He's...like a brother to me. We look out for eachother."

Emily gave a small chuckle thinking back to the "like a brother" part of her sentance. Yeah a brother who had special benefits. The man paused and looked up at her at the mention of Wareen being a "brother" type and an almost hopeful look appeared there.

"I can understand that," he said quickly looking back down at the area he was cleaning, "I guess we all just assumed you two were together."

"Assuming makes an ass out of you and me," Emily chuckled, "we're just close. That's all. ..What's your name? You don't seem to be as bad as the other jerks that work here."

"Oh, Uh Isacc," the man said blushing in embarrassment, "I guess I'm still used to being a regular doctor. Name tags you know?"

Emily nodded and gave a warm smile. Hook, line, and sinker. When the needle brok through her skin Emily looked at the syringe as her blood was drawn into it. When Isacc put a band-aid on the injection sight Emily smiled.

"This reminds me of all the times I'd get scraped up and my dad would bandage me up," she giggled, "I was always getting into trouble. It was nice to meet you Isacc. I suppose you'll be needing to get that back to the others now."

Isacc nodded mutely and walked out of the room seeming sad to go. Emily smirked and reclined on her bed.

'Target aquired,' she thought to Warren, 'we'll be out of here in no time! I can't wait to tear this place up!'

The Magnan
03-11-2011, 04:40 PM
"So do I," smiled Warren to himself. "So who is this 'target' Em?" thought Warren curiously, "I'm mind hunting for a guard, since well I'm going to go undercover, and it at least might get us through the weaker security defence."

Warren swiftly got to his feet, and concentrated his mind, finding a guard which was at least the same build as him would be tricky, then somehow control the mind would prove even trickier. As it search continued he seemed to hit a mechanic obstacle which whispered, "Hider." Warren's eyes widened, the only mechanic thing that called him Hider was the long since dead SYNDRIX, of course it could be possible she was extracted from the time lab after the cracks were sealed. If she had retained her abilities then that was something to applaud.

The door slid open and Yesina entered, she was scowling, "it seems we lack the frequency too stop your telepathic communication. I'm here Warren to ask you about Em and yourself."

Warren looked at her and sighed, "Confidental information I'm afraid. Grey Watch is all but dead, you won't get anything from me."
She smiled and stepped forward, and without warning she slipped her hand behind his neck, "What are you doing? flattery or sorts will get you no where Doctor, and my friend Em will kill you. We are two sides of the same coin you know. Brother and sister in many ways. Both assassins, remember that."
She took a step back, "You won't escape Warren, not tell me everything" it was no longer a request it was a command. Suddenly Warren grabbed her arm, and two guard rushed in, "Tell them to withdraw and I will give you some information Doctor!" spat Warren angrily.
She shook her, and Warren tightened his grip, "I can kill you here and now bitch tell them to withdraw," Warren spoke even crueller than before.

Doctor Yesina gave a nod and the guards left. Warren reliquished his grip and stepped back.
"I once worked for X I, before I joined Grey Watch. Thats all I'm saying."

Yesina growled and stormed out. Bingo! found a match Warren smiled to himself and sat back down on his bed.

AliceMalice15
03-11-2011, 11:40 PM
'She's going to die,' Emily thought venomously, 'I'm going to kill her. I don't want you to speak to her again. Tell them to give you another doctor. Tell them you won't give them anything if they continue to send her. Do it NOW!'

Emily stared angrily at the two-way mirror as if her stare would burn a hole through it and expose the occupants allowing her to escape for the purpose of destroying Yesina. When she heard the door open her head snapped to the door and Isacc jumped in fright.

"Woah," he gasped, "y-you ok? Did I do something?"

"No," Emily sighed, "you didn't do anything. I was just speaking to my friend.... I don't like his doctor.....what do you need now?"

"They wanted me to ask if you remembered antything," Isacc said blushing slightly, "anything at all....and....to tell you that if you continue to stare like that they're going to have to sedate you. Ha ha I think you frightened them."

Emily smirked and turned her glare back upon the mirror.

"I seem to have that effect don't I," she chuckled, "and no I don't remember anything. Sorry....I'm kind of hungry. Can I get some food or something?"

Isacc smacked his forehead an groaned.

"Ofcourse," he sighed, "I'm an idiot. I knew I was forgetting something. I'll be back."

Emily watched Isacc walk quickly out of the room internally cursing himself for being so stupid. Chuckling she relaxed on her bed.

'Cute isn't he," she thought to Warren who she had shared her interaction with, 'i think I'll keep him as a pet. I promise I'll treat him good. Ha ha.'

The Magnan
03-12-2011, 08:33 AM
"Em, I doubt I can do that...." Warren sighed. He continued tapping into the nind of the guard, he lay down and closed his eyes.

Dimitri Kravsheski marched confidently down the corridor, and made his way down a stairwell. Using a key card he oped the door leadingi into weapon research and analysis.

Warren suddenly sat up, and clenched his fist Leave her alone!!!! Suzie!!! what are they doing to you!

Warren's face twisted slightly and leaped to his feet. As he approached his own two way mirror he yelled, "Leave my samurai sword and Eagles alone!"
No response.
He delivered a punch into the window, "I can kill you all, I can enter your minds and poison you I can....." suddenly Warren was aware of Em commenting on Isacc, and smiled slightly, "Em justdon't grow too attached he sounds like a weasel. Weasel's aren't to be trusted."

Two guards and Yesina entered.
"Sedate him."

Warren took a step back, and fell forward as the darts hit his chest. He tried to keep himself awake, and all he heard was, "Solitary confinement and preparation."

He passed out.

As he came back round he found himself in an eletric chair. Programming.... No. Em escape I'll be fine if you can hear me. I've... I've been compromised. They are posioning my brain. You may be on your own. I'm sorry. Isacc may be of use too. Persuade him with your charms....

AliceMalice15
03-12-2011, 01:03 PM
'Im getting you out,' was Emily's only reply and it was tainted heavily with anger. Standing she crossed the room to the mirror and tapped on it.

"Hey where's Isacc," she said sounding a bit annoyed, "I'm starving in here. What do I have to do to get food around here?!"

Just as she finished Isacc walked it with a tray of food. Smiling Emily intercepted him near the door.

"Hello," she purred, "took you long enough."

"S-sorry," Isacc said trying not to stare at her figure now that she was so close, "I wasn't quite sure what to get for you. I hope you like-"

"Shhh," Emily said cutting him off, "this will be fine, but I want you to do me a favor. I want you to get me out of here. Out of this room I mean. It's so boring. I have nothing to do. I just want to get some fresh air. I won't leave. I can't, not without Warren. So you don't have to worry about me running away. Please?"

Isacc began to breathe hard as Emily continued to move closer and press him up against the wall.

"I-I-I supose I-I-I c-could try," he sputtered, "a-actually, yeah I-I could l-let you g-go out. I-I just n-need to get a g-gaurd to w-watch you."

"Aw but I was hoping you'd come with me," Emily pouted, "a guard would be so boring. I can actually talk to you. Oh, please Isacc?"

Isacc relented with a nervous chuckle and Emily smiled. When she backed away to eat Isacc let out a sigh of relief and began to fan himself. He had honestly never been that close to a beautiful girl like her. That Warren guy was so lucky!

Emily smiled as she watched Isacc in the mirror. She'd have both of them our if there in no time.

The Magnan
03-12-2011, 01:34 PM
Destruction... is the catalyst, i live to destroy. To take a life.... is easy. I watched them burn. I caused their fall from grace. The Time Jumper victorious is just a myth. I am a... No I'm becoming their soldier. I will march, I fill fight... for them. Why am I

Stuck

In two minds

The assassin and the soldier

They are the same

Who will be victorious

Hider or Warren Young?

Warren clenched his fists, and shrieked, "I.... Why me?"
Yesina laughed, "Emily made you weak, she made you into who you are now. we are restoring you."
Warren screamed, "What do you mean?"

Memories, so many crippling memories. Emily Short.... Emily Short.... Timestealer

"Lies of corrupt men and women. You are going to fall and it will hurt Yesina. It willl hurt," There was something sinister about Warren his eyes glared at them.

"I am the Hider, the last Hider, the final blow. The hunter. I have seen men and women beg for mecy. You can't control me. I am in conflict with myself. Warren Young against the Hider. Doesn't it make sense. I supressed Hider because he was the catalyst. He was destroying me. No mercy. Nothing but retribution. He was fucked up mentally. I had to change. I had little choice. Now though you've awakened him and he will not go quietly. Well done," There was anger and sarcasm and the Hider just grinned. "I'm broken and bloodied."

Warren gritted his teeth as he fought for control, "Emily....." he whispered as his head dropped.

AliceMalice15
03-12-2011, 03:11 PM
Emily heard Warren's whisper of her name and knew he was in trouble. Leaping up from the bed she lept upon Isacc and slammed his head into the ground.

"WHAT ARE YOU DOING TO HIM," she shrieked, "WHAT HAVE YOU DONE?! I'LL KILL YOU!!!"

Emily picked Isacc up and threw him bodily across the room into the door. This created a large dent in the door and Emily finished it off by kicking it down. When she was met by armed guards in the hallway she wasted no time in disarming them and knocking them both out. Taking both guns (modified M16's, full auto) she continued down the hall unhindered by anyone most being scientists to afraid to get infront of a woman weilding a gun.

Stopping at a junction in the halls Emily listened intently. She couldn't hear Warrens thoughts anymore being that he was not consious and all else was quiet.

"YESINA," Emily roared, "SHOW YOURSELF! WHAT HAVE YOU DONE TO WARREN YOU BITCH?!"

The Magnan
03-12-2011, 03:30 PM
I'm in here somwhere....

The alarm rangout and Yesina did the one thing she could. The secret door. She typed in the access code and fled, shortly followed by her bodyguards. She pulled a syringe out of her lab coat and injected herself.

Warren Young's head still hung, his mind in resignation. The door slid open and the guard he had mentally tapped into earlier entered and quickly set to work freeing him. Feeling slightly groggy Warren followed him. The guard led him down the corridor, saying littlle. The guards were mowed down and the scientists ran in fear. As Warren finally began to be aware of his surroundings he found himself in front of a console. He typed in a code. He knew it somehow. The wall slid upwards and there his weapons were attached to the wall. Along with his clothing. Warren picked up one of his Desert Eagles and and fired on the guard. As the man fell Warren smiled, and dragged the body into the storage room nearby. Warren stepped out in the guards uniform and quickly requiped his hidden blades and dual Desert Eagle. He grinned evilly and made his way back to the corridor. Suddenly he bumped into someone in, a long red coat.
"Its me.... Warren its me!"
"Dad," whispered Warren.
They embraced eachother. Warren was glad moreorless he had assumed his father had died. But here he stood before him. They began to move down the corridor. The facility was maze. The alarms were ringing, so where was Em.

The Hider revelled in the back of the mind. I'll be back.... very soon.

(Take note Warren is hallucinating so Em won't see Stephen, and shecan't convince Warren otherwise.)

AliceMalice15
03-13-2011, 01:50 AM
Emily waited for a few minutes and heard nothing. When she heard Warren again she pushed out with her mind and got his general location. Running that way she finally found him. Rushing towards him she sighed in relief.

"Warren are you alright," she asked running up to him, "what did they do to you? They didn't hurt you did they? If I ever find Yesina I'm going to tear her insides out with my nails while she's still alive."

Emily checked Warren over until she was satisfied he was physically unharmed. Sighing again she wrapped her arms around him. She had been so afraid. It was good to know he was alright. Or so she thought....

The Magnan
03-13-2011, 01:22 PM
Stephen stepped aside as Emily embraced Warren. He smiled, and briefly looked into her eyes before stepping back.
"We need to leave now."
As Warren began to move Stephen caught up with him and said, "They'll try and stop you."
Warren grumbled slightly.
Stephen shrugged and fell back.

The alarms were ringing, and as he turned a corner two guards raised their Ak47's and immediately opened fire. Warren attempted to side step a bullet as his cut through his arm. He became invisible and used his hidden blade to take out one guard. As he became visible, he attemped to manoeuvre himself.

AliceMalice15
03-13-2011, 01:39 PM
Emily lifted one of her stolen M16's and shot the other guard through the forehead before Warren could manoeuvre to take him out. Walking briskly past Warren she passed him a gun.

"Damnit I thought they'd have all left by now," she growled, "looks like we'll still have to fight our way out of here."

As Emily rounded the corner gun raised she was met by a sight she hadn't expected. Isacc stood in the hallway with a gun pointed at her. Emily frowned and trained her gun on Isacc's chest.

"Put the gun down Isacc," she said, "I don't want to hurt you."

"Oh god Emily," Isacc gasped throwing down the gun, "You're alright. I thought you'd gone berserk! I expected you'd come around that corner shooting! Oh, you freed Warren too. We'd better get out of here then. Come on I'll get us around most of the guards. This way."

Isacc ran off down the hall expecting Emily and Warren to follow. Emily looked over her shoulder at Warren and shrugged. Might as well right?

The Magnan
03-17-2011, 04:05 PM
Warren wasn't paying any attention to Em or what she and Isaac were saying, has fixed firmly on his new gun. He looked at it with hatred, and disgust. "No love," he whispered, "No understanding," Warren allowed the gun fall out of his hand as he continued forward he caught up with Em, and drew a Desert Eagle.
"The guns in this place are terrible."
He looked at her as she shrugged and he shrugged back. He then caught up to Isaac.
"Isaac, Can I trust you?" whispered Warren. "I'm hallucinating but then I might not be, and my head is crumpling inside. What kind of tests on the mind were run here. Is this mind control. Isaac tell me please. Am I a threat to you or Em," continued Warren lowering his tone and quieting his voice.

A threat... No

Warren grumbled, and continued to block out Hider. Stephen caught him up and said, "So you think I'm just in your imagination. My own son. I'm insulted."
"They don't acknowledge you" replied Warren.
Stephen cocked his head slightly, "True but Em never liked me."

AliceMalice15
03-18-2011, 12:43 AM
Emily gave Warren a worried look when he began speaking to the air. Placing a hand on his shoulder she looked into his face.

"Warren," she said hesitantly, "who are you talking to?"

Isacc stopped in the hallway and turned to Warren with a guilty look on his face. He knew both of the assassins would be angry if he told them what had taken place. Hopefully Emily would find a reason not to kill him.

"Ofcourse you guys can trust me," he said nervously, "it's just y-you're not going to like it...The tests...they were to try and control your mind, b-but I heard that you became someone else. You said somethings and then you came back. T-that's all I know. I swear. As for if y-you're a threat......I'm afraid I don't know. I was only supposed to work with Emily. I happened to cross one of the other scientists before I found you and he told me what happened.....I'm s-sorry."

Isacc wrung his hands nervously as he waited for Warren's response. It was definitely unnerving that the bigger man was taking to the air, but it wasn't the worst thing that could happen....right?

The Magnan
03-18-2011, 04:09 PM
"I was talking to... no one,"
Stephen smiled and shook his head

Warren looked nervously at his feet "was this someone called Hider, if so then I'm...." Warren sighed and looked at Isaac, "You need to control your nerves. Where not going to kill for goodness sake. You are useful to us. The only one who can help us get to the top. Cos' I got questions."

Warren checked his Desert Eagle and continued walking, "I'm fine Em in case you were wondering. Just a little tired."

"Lies! Warren Young" Warren gumbled slightly as the Hider resurfaced, "I am very real..." Warren remained composed. "I'm inside you and there is nothing you can do," Warren just sighed. The Hider was growing stronger how much longer did he have before he was well and truly lost.

Warren looked at Em, "If I go crazy, or insane or even try to kill you. Then please put a bullet in my head. In other words silence these voices.... voices." Warren turned the corridor. He blacked as he turned the corner.

He stopped and waited. No need to run. The Hider waited for the other to arrive. His unwavering smile was cruel and intimidating, how he looked forward to freedom.

AliceMalice15
03-19-2011, 03:43 PM
Emily shook her head as Warren turned away. She could never do that to him! Never! Even if he tried to kill her.

"No."

Emily shook her head again and grabbed Isacc slamming him into the wall. Isacc clung to Emily's strong arms as she held him up by his shirt collar.

"WHAT DID THEY DO ISACC," she roared, "IF I AM FORCED TO KILL HIM YOU WILL BE NEXT. YOU BETTER SURE AS HELL HAVE A WAY TO FIX THIS. Now take us to who ever runs this place. We need answers. NOW."

Emily threw Isacc to the ground and followed after Warren spinning him around to face her.

"I will not kill you," she said defiantly, "ever. We will get through this. I promise. I won't give up on you. I don't care who
you become, or who you might start to think you are. I'll always find a way to get you back. Got it?"

Emily turned and stormed back to Isacc.

"Get up," she hissed, "We're going now. We'll get our answers and leave. Show us the way."

Isacc scrambled up and headed down the hallway. He definitely didn't want to cross Emily. Not when she had already sworn to kill him if something happened to Warren. She definitely wasn't kidding.

The Magnan
03-19-2011, 06:51 PM
There was something dark in Warren, he rolled his eyes, "caring Em, will be your weakness." Warren turned and began to watch Isaac scrambled to the front. Em certainly had her ways. He admired that.

The Hider looked back Isaac, "I don't want fixing, I want freedom. One way or another."

The contrasting personalities seemed evident of what Warren was becoming, it seemed safe to consider that possibly Warren was in fact mere shadow of what he once was.

The long winding corridors frustrated Hider. Just how complex can this place get... "Hider? I hear you"

The Hider grumbled again, "Bug off SYN"
The Syndrix laughed, "Touchy you are today. Under the weather?"
The Hider shook his head, and blocked her out.

Deep on level 7 the SYNDRIX had whirred to life once again, as scientists once again tried to break through her coding. Despite the alarms ringing, they had remained defiant in cracking the SYNDRIX.
"Boys," said the mechanical voice. "Just give up..."
The scientists stepped back in alarm.
"What? I have a voice."!
They looked at eachother, they had somehow made a breakthrough.

Warren scratched his head. I need to control my mind. I need to stop Hider. He's my darker nature, he could kill Em. I can't have that. Em's already defiantly said she would not fire me. She needs to understand that sometimes love needs sacrifice. If I cant suppress him. She has no choice.

AliceMalice15
03-19-2011, 08:13 PM
Emily frowned at Warren and sighed. He wasn't acting normal and she didn't like it. The scientists had really screwed with his head. Something wasn't right. Infront of the Isacc turned to Warren and gave him a perplexed look. Freedom? Didn't he technically have that now? He was afterall holding a gun. Someone who wasn't free wouldn't have a gun. Isacc nodded anyway and lead them through the winding hallways until they ran into five guards standing across the hallway.

"Halt," they called, "drop your weapons or we'll shoot. We have orders to kill you all if you don't come quietly."

Isacc hurried over to the guards with his hands in the air.

"Oh thank goodness," he sighed, "I was getting tired of playing the poor captured nerd. You guys can take care of them now."

Turning to look back at Emily he smirked.

"I can't believe you really trusted me," he chuckled, "you may be strong and beautiful, but it seems you're a bit lacking in brains. I have to say it will be nice to have you under me once we're done with you."

Isacc chuckled pereversely and winked at Emily. Emily growled again and gripped her gun tighter. This is just what Warren had warned her about. Now she didn't even know if Warren was on her side or not. He wouldn't want to be captured, but would he leave her if they got out of there? Would he care if something happened to her now? What was going on?!

The Magnan
03-19-2011, 08:31 PM
Warren began to march forward, his strides gradually growing, "Let's play.... Hide and seek."

First his body disappeared and then his head. The two guard who were aiming at Em searched for Warren. Suddenly one grabbed his throat, blood trickling out. He was suffocating. Then a kick into the others guards gut caused the second one to keel other.

Then the Hider turned on Isaac, "I'm wretched but by god I'm powerful."
As the Hider became visible, so did his hidden blades, and he was practically breathing down Isaac's next. "You Isaac, you perverse nerd. You care about nothing," that was soon followed by the hidden blade on Warren's left wrist cutting through the cheek. Isaac stumbled back and the Hider lost in his own blood lust kicked Isaac to the ground. Warren pressed the blade against his throat, and smiled before standing backing up

"Emily, he's all yours."

As he returned he gave her his samurai sword, which he had drawn from its sheath on approach. "He's betrayed us. He's going to pay the price."

Then Warren turned to the three guards, "This is when you run away."

AliceMalice15
03-19-2011, 09:04 PM
Emily glared down at Isacc and pushed the sword away. Dropping her gun she lept upon Isacc and pulled out a knife she'd just pulled off of a guard and drove it straight through his stomach. Isacc screamed in pain and Emily smiled maniacly.

"Come on Isacc don't be that way," she chuckled, "you wanted me didn't you? I'm sure you like your women on top. You like to make them scream don't you. Make me scream Isacc. MAKE ME SCREAM!"

Emily drew the knife up through Isacc's sternum and cut him open in the normal Y-cut of a coroner. Shoving her fingers into the cut she pulled his ribs back until they cracked. Isacc let out another scream and Emily's smile widened. Reaching her hand inot his now open body cavity she began to pull out his organs causing his to scream more.

"Look at that," she giggled, "you really are human. Ha! I wouldn't have though it. Not with the way you treat people. You should really change that...if you survive...ha ha ha ha ha ha ha!"

Emily continued to cackle as she lifted his heart up for him to see. Holding up the knife she smiled and lifted it slowly above his hear which beat weakly in her hand.

"N-no," Isacc shriekedreaching shakily for Emily's hand, "please no! I'm sorry! Please!"

Emily only smiled wider and stabbed straight through the heart, which drenched her and Isacc in blood. Isacc made a gurgle and blood came up from his mouth then he was still. Emily's smile faded as she came back to sanity. Leaping up she looked down at herself. She was covered almost from head to toe with blood. Looking at Warren she shook her head.

"What did I do," she whispered horrified, "Oh god. What did I do?"

The Magnan
03-20-2011, 11:19 AM
Warren watched the three guards scatter. He then looked at Em, "Somehow I think they are trying to use are volatile and malovement personalities. Making us without feeling or even compassion. The Hider and the Timestealer. They've programmed both of us. Yet what exactly is our purpose...."

"Cure... Cure... find a cure... mix this and..." James was mixing chemicals in the ruins of another enigma base, southwest of Warren and Em's location. He had unwittingly killed everyone after undergoing torture and experimentation. A door slid open and four people entered. James looked at his bloodied hands, "You people. I know you!"
The man looked back at his squad and one of the others dragged James out of the room.
"This is Black Watch we have secured James Short. Everyone else is... dead. It seems we underestimated the 765. It's safe to say its only the beginning," said the man into his radio.

Warren looked at Em, mixed feelings floodied his mind. The further they descended into chaos. The less aware they'd become of eachother, and their love for eachother.
"The SYNDRIX is here. We move."
Warren doubled back on himself and made his way down some steps, turned right and made his way into the Technolabs. There she rested more or less implanted into the wall.
"SYNDRIX activation code Beta - 0197322 - What have they done to you."
The defiant scientists looked at Warren. Fear forced two to flee but one remained.
"Doctor Mendez. And you must be Project Hider. The programming, is weak, a stronger....." the man stopped as Warren glared at him.
"Warren Young, I thought you were dead. I moved it seems....." answered the Syndrix.
"SYNDRIX where are we?"
Syndrix paused, "Russia, Enigma Site Omega. I think."
Dr Mendez raised a finger, "Yes. Primary focus is mind control as stated in the.... I'll shut up."
"Teleportation?"
"Yes there is a chamber," answered Mendez.
"He's right but its deeper in this site and the place is heavily guarded," beeped the Syndrix.

Warren looked at Mendez, "You seem reasonable unlike Isaac. Shame' he's dead. You seem know about my changes."
Mendez folded his arms, "I monitored your progress. You have shown remarkable resolve, we were until now close to your subscounscious thoughts. We learned a great many things from you Young. Al Khali, Memory Labs, Syndrix. What we couldn't understand was your attraction to the girl. Which even you admit is one of your compromised weaknesses. You simply love her charming nature. I suppose any man would. Love takes many forms. Even for an assassin. The Hider we learned in unnegiotiable, we tried every form of technique but he refused. He's searching for something related to his past. Your father. You started hallucinating him too. Is he with you. No. He only appears.... I don't know. Sorry If I'm...."
Warren curled his lips, "Keep talking."
Mendez sighed, "Suit yourself."

AliceMalice15
03-20-2011, 01:09 PM
Emily followed Warren a bit reluctantly to the technolabs unsure of what she might do. When they ran into the scientists she stood behind Warren so she wouldn't hurt them for no reason. Hearing Syndrix's voice put a small smile on her face. Maybe they would be ok after all. Emily's smile dropped when she realized how desperate the notion was. Listening to Doctor Mendez she began to stare at him with eyes that spoke of what she had done to Isacc and might do to anyone.

"Doctor," she said quietly, "you know a lot about Warren, but what do you know of me? Of my past. I don't believe they got to that point, but I'd like to know what you know."

Emily stepped out from behind Warren allowing the doctor full view of her and her now bloodied clothing. She knew it wasn't a pretty sight and might frighten the doctor, but what did she care? She was probably going to kill him anyway.

The Magnan
03-23-2011, 04:45 PM
Dr Mendez remained composed at seeing Emily, he had after all seen a lot worse. "You showed similar problems, the Time Stealer persona is still inplanted in you. I told Yesina that awakening Hider and Time Stealer would only cause a rift. The Hider is arrogant but then so is Time Stealer. They are the same in so many ways. Emily, the bloodlust you feel is related to the 765. Now I humbly apologize for this. I was not willing to use humans like they are just tissue and bone." Dr Mendez looked away slightly.
He then said, "I'm suprised neither of you recongise me. Fredrik. James assistant, before he betrayed me. Somehow a temporal flux landed me here... alive"

Warren Young looked at Emily and wondred if she was at all shocked by Mendez's identity. Fredrik, the man who developed mind control technology, was responsible for their condition.

AliceMalice15
03-23-2011, 10:30 PM
Emily looked up at Fredrik with eyes that were much softer than a few moments ago. Sighing she allowed herself a small smile. In truth Fredrik had never been a bad person. He was just always in the wrong situation.

"Ofcourse I recognize you," Emily said softly, "You've changed Fredrik, but only in looks. It's good to see you. You will help us I hope? I'm sorry my father betrayed you. He betrayed everyone. I'm starting to remember things now. Not everything though. Is...is father......Stephen. Do we know where he is, or if...? We should probably find somewhere to stay elsewhere. If we must we can make a place. We should get out of here."

Emily sighed and rubbed her temples. This situation was quite irritating.

'Rude! We haven't time to deal with such frivolities! Time Stealer. Oh so now you know I'm here. Hasn't made a difference before. You've always ignored me. What do you want? Same thing as you. I want out. You're not going anywhere. You end here. So leave. I don't need you and the world is better without you. You'll want me back.'

Emily frowned externally and looked out the door. This was not good.

The Magnan
03-26-2011, 10:11 AM
Warren glanced at Emily, "Stephen thats my dad, he's..." Warren looked at Stephen, "Dead...."

Fredrik looked at Em, and shook his head, "I don't know what happened to your dad, I'm sorry. There's and old bunker somewhere nearby, I vaguely know where it is."

Warren heard Em's thought, funnily enough he didn't want to. Timestealer's surfacing, the posion of our past really is returning. I'd give an arm for normality. If i hadn't met the Jumper. Would I still here? Warren looked at Emily Short, Her father turned our world upside down, Grey his brother knew what we must do? but I think he's dead. Died on the 765 planet.

Fredrik watched both cautiously, they were both mentally unstable, and powerful. But then they weren't as bad as James Short, he certainly was determined. His grudge against the Time Jumpers back fired. And he fell from grace. Shame.

The Hider shrugged, "Enough chat let's move."

The Hider made his way back, towards where they had came from. From the way this place built he guessed they were underground. He clearly noted the emptyness of this place. Cleansed. In all this he had forgotten the alarms still pounded his ears. A guard emerged with a shotgun, the Hider registered a glint of joy as a bullet raced past him, he used one Eagle to direct the shotgun away a stray bullet slammed into the wall and Warren hit the man with the butt of his gun forcing him to stumbled. As the man looked up the Hider fired. Darkness consumed his eyeline as he fell back. Knowingly Warren raced towards an elevator shaft, he passed many cells, and laboratories. These people were monsters.

Then so was he.

Suddenly a heavily armoured figure blocked his path. "Why must you run...."

The Hider fell into the wall, a dart in his shoulder. Resignation. He dropped to his knees.

Two other emerged, "Secure him and the girl. And that scientist I heard about. Fredrik," ordered the first soldier.

As the armoured figure removed her helmet she looked down at her former Head of Stealth Warren Young, Hider. He was alive at least. His condition wasn't good from the way it looked. Fortunately a Time Jumper outpost was situated North West, if they could recover Young's mind then this would have all be worth it.

"A Jumper never dies. Their just missing... in action."

AliceMalice15
03-26-2011, 12:24 PM
Emily stayed silent when Warren made his statement. That was right. They had assumed him dead. Was he really though? Emily's frown deepened. There was no knowledge of her father, most likely alive, and their only shelter was an old bunker nearby. They were officially in dire slums. Following Warren out the door she allowed him to take out the guard with the shot gun. When they rounnded the corner Emily stopped.

Emily growled as she watched Warren fall. The rage from earlier was back and she lifted her gun emptying the clip on the soldiers. Several darts buried themselves in Emily's body, but her adrenaline stopped them from taking immediate effect. Grabbing onto the nearest soldier she tore out his throat with her teeth and lept onto another slashing his eye out with the knife she had gotten earlier. After taking down another guard Emily's adrenaline began to dissapate and her movements slowed and then stopped. Emily fell to the ground by Warren the tranquilzers finally taking full effect.

Before she went under Emily reached put and placed her hand in Warren's. Then she was gone on a wave of synthetic sleep. More peaceful than she had, had since before the war.

The Magnan
03-26-2011, 12:42 PM
Felicity otherwise known as the Jumper watched Em, fall. Her aggression was
somewhat priminitive, but the darts had succeeded. The soldier clutching his eye removed his helmet, and pulled out an index, he began to scan where the wound was, and as the Jumper knelt at Warren and Em's side she noticed Em's firm grip on Warren's hand.
"Now I do how Warren felt, when he knifed in the eye," shouted Joseph angrily. "What next Jumper, they are clearly being reduced gradually to primintive dare I say it beings, face it. Where too late. James is dead Felicity he died, and we should be too. Aurha. I died but yet here I stand!" He continued forward, Felicity ignored his abrupt comments, "Why is time so.... so" Joseph fell back as a Time Jumper emerged in front of the Jumper. The dart had hit his chest.
"Messed up? it's because we are the perfectionists the predators of the universe and like many before us we will die by her hand. Sorry Wolf but I'm in no mood to hear you rant,"

Fredrik was behind the Time Jumper in cuffs.
"Why am I in cuffs?" Fredrik raised his hands.
Felicity didn't answer and as they left, she suddenly wondered how empty humanity was.

Time Jumper Installation

The field that surrounded his cell was blue tint, and Emily was next to him, still sleeping. Warren was glad to be out of Enigma but where was he now. His mind was blurred but as he got unsteadly to his feet Felicity stood opposite him. Silent. Warren looked at her. He had watched her die on Aurha, but time had changed. The Aurha had never been destroyed or even populated how did he know.

AliceMalice15
03-26-2011, 09:20 PM
Emily sat up groggily as the tranquilizer wore off. Remembering what had happened she gasped and shot up from the floor. Seeing Warren she calmed down a bit. Atleast he was safe. Turning around she saw someone she would have never expected.

"Felicity? The Jumper? You're behind this?"

Emily turned to Warren a bit confused. Hadn't she died? That was before the incursion though. Wouldn't they have been killed by the 765? How had they managed to get here? Had they opened another gateway? Where were they? Emily sighed and rubbed her head which had begun to ache. Turning back to Felicity she crossed her arms.

"What do you want with us? We have to do something about...about what's been done to us."

The Magnan
03-28-2011, 04:07 PM
Warren quickly got to his feet, "Felicity, Let me out" asked Warren.
Felicity shook her heads, and Joseph emerged, he was carrying a massive TARR, Warren marveled slightly at its design.
"Impressed, so you should be."
Felicity looked at Dark Wolf, "Sorry for what happened before..."
Dark Wolf shrugged and carried on walking.

the Jumper then looked at Em, "As we speak where finding out how to fix you."
Warren looked at his old friend, "Fix us...."
She nodded.

AliceMalice15
03-28-2011, 11:53 PM
Emily bit her lip when she saw what she had done to Joseph's eye. She hadn't really meant to hurt anyone. She had just been so angry.

"N-no Felicity," she said apologetically, "it was my fault. I-I'm sorry. I was just...frightened. Is there really a way to fix us? I don't want to be like this. I don't want to kill so readily. Not when it puts those closest to me in danger."

Emily stepped up next to Warren and placed a hand on his arm. She didn't want to lose him. Especially when he was the only person keeping her afloat in all this confusion.

(sorry it's really short.)

The Magnan
03-30-2011, 04:05 PM
Warren looked at Em and smiled, and then the field went off. Warren relinquished Em's grip and as the field returned, Dark Wolf marched him down the corridor.
"You died on Aurha..." whispered Warren.
Dark Wolf ignored them. Soon they were at the chamber.

Warren was quickly strapped into the chair. Felicity stood opposite, folded arms, as the generator powered.
More power.... More power... what will it take for me to be free
Warren's head fell, and that was soon followed by resounding laughter, as the energy was transferred temporally into the air.
"You... have..." Warren couldn't finish, it was zapping his strength.

The Jumper stepped back aghast. "No... No... No... No.."
The Hider manifested, lightening filled the room. Dark Wolf looked on in disbelief. How?
The Hider smiled evilly, Warren attempted to free himself but he was too weak. The Hider headed back towards the cell.
The Jumper looked at Warren, his lips moved slightly, "Save her from... him... Emily... I'm sorry."

AliceMalice15
04-01-2011, 01:14 AM
Emily began to pace the cell when Warren left. It made her antsy to be unaware of what was going on. Sitting down she sighed and rubbed her face. Where had things gone wrong? Why did they have to end up here? Emily slammed her fist into the floor in anger. Sighing frustratedly she laid down on the ground.

When what looked like Warren came back Emily got up and stood at the edge of the field.

"It worked," Emily asked, "did it really work? Will we be safe? From ourselves? From eachother? Oh god Warren don't just stand there! I can't stand this! I don't want to be able to hurt you anymore."

(sorry pretty short.)

The Magnan
04-02-2011, 08:23 AM
The Hider slowly turned to face Em, he had never felt so numb. He felt the temporal electric charge ignite in his hand. The field malfunctioned. The Hider slowly raised his hand, as his power intensified. The Jumper emerged, and charged towards the Hider, she was suddenly stopped in her tracks, The Hider's eyes lit up yellow, as she rose and flew back down the hall.
"Yes you will be free. Timestealer...." he fired the energy at Emily, the Time Stealer would be free.

Warren Young, was motionless, he felt Em's pain, he clenched, and tried to break free, the leather was cutting into his wrist.

The Hider stepped back, and smiled, he faced the Jumper.
"So determined...." he said darkly. He unleashed a massive blast of energy, as it hurtled towards her, she tried to stop it, but the momentum through her backwards.

Warren, defeated, resigned emerged. A fell at the Jumpers side.

The Hider's lips curled, "The wretched always win... and your end will come. I am living proof that the Hider is stronger the original."

Warren looked at him, and sighed.

The Hider then looked back at Em, and folded his arms.

AliceMalice15
04-02-2011, 12:10 PM
Emily had pressed as far back as she could when Hinder's hands became charged with energy. Emily started to run towards the Jumper when Hinder threw her back. Then the Hinder hit her with energy and Emily screamed in pain. Before Emily passed out she spoke telepathically to Warren.

'I forgive you,' she thought knowing he'd think it was his fault, 'I promise we'll make it out of this.....I love you.'

Emily's body fell to the floor but the TimeStealer stepped away from her. The TimeStealers eyes searched the room for anything threatening before landing on the Hinder with a wide grin spreading across her face.

"Well it's about time," TimeStealer chuckled, "what took you so long? Whatever. Ugh let's ditch this filthy place. There's not enough blood on the walls and too few people to slaughter."

The Magnan
04-02-2011, 02:14 PM
The Hider folded his arm, and watched the energy flow around his arm, "Interesting. It seems we are flowing with potent temporal energy, channel it somehow, and the potiental...." he looked as Time Stealer spoke, "Well when you're trapped in a body which is trying to supress you, then obviously it would take time. I'm no magician Stealer, I can't pull a rabbit out my pocket, but I can make certain adjustments to our power."

Warren looked at them both, and said, "That energy is potent, it could have cataclysmic effects...."

The Hider swiftly intruded, "Exactly my point you fool."

Warren looked at himself, and then at Em, he crouched at her side as a shadow fell over him. "Pretender..."

The shot that hit Felicity had reacted, spawning the Pretender. She passed Warren, uninterested in him. She approached both Hider and Time Stealer, "I finally have a body."

Pretender placed her hand on her hips, her resemblence to the Jumper was none, she had long elongated black hair, a short sleeved black top, and trousers. Her eyes were an abyss.

The Hider looked at the three, "Enough talk, we are locating the Jericho project. We are going to Al Khali..."

The Hider teleported.

James Short found himself at the old base, with Black Watch, he looked at the chamber. He was fearful of its familarity, one member approached him, and placed a hand on his soldier, "This is your greatest creation James. You should be... proud."

AliceMalice15
04-02-2011, 03:19 PM
TimeStealer looked over her shoulder at Warren and winked at him. Following Hinder she teleported. Emily came to a few moments later and sat up. It was painful to move. Crawling over to Warren she began to try and undo the straps. They had to get out of there.

"Warren," she said softly, "are you alright? We need to get out of here. Felicity, are you ok? Can you help me get these straps?"

Emily pulled herself up and sat on the very edge of the chair continuing to work at the straps. Smiling halfheartedly at Warren she sighed.

"I never thought we'd end up in this situation," she chuckled, "but then I never thought I'd end up in a lot of situations. Guess we should have figured eh?"

Emily grimaced as aftereffects of the energy caused the muscles around her ribs to cramp up. Emily smiled reassuringly and continued at the straps. This was not good.

The Magnan
04-07-2011, 02:57 PM
Warren twisted his head towards her, "I'll only slow you down and Em... It's all my fault. I'm the catalyst for all this. You and Felicity go to the Jericho Project in Al Khali. Felicity will tell you everything about the 'Resurrection Casket..." he coughed, "We'll see eachother again."

Felicity nodded, and looked at Em, "As much as you don't want to leave him, you have to understand how much power was drained from him. I'm sure once he's replenished he'll find us. I have a lot to tell you Emily. Walk with me."

The Jumper, Felicity made her way back down the corridor, slowly waiting for Em.

Dark Wolf then said, "Emily, I'll protect him, and bring him to you. He needs to rest."

AliceMalice15
04-07-2011, 03:53 PM
"If anything happens to him," Emily threatened, "it's your head I'll be after. Be sure he gets back to me...alive. I will see you again Warren. None of this is your fault. This is because of Enigma. They're the ones who caused this....Felicity let's go. Explain on the way."

Emily walked quickly down the hall way. If it was the last thing she did she would destroy Hinder and TimeStealer. They were to blame as well. She needed weapons. Turning to Felicity she frowned.

"I need weapons," she said bluntly, "I'll take what ever you've got. I'm going to take care of this problem and get the answers I need. DON'T slow me down. I will not wait for you. Understand?"

Emily crossed her arms and glared at the other woman. She didn't hate Felicity. She was just not wanting to be too late. The Hinder and TimeStealer would be getting ready now. She had no time to waste.

The Magnan
04-08-2011, 07:24 PM
Dark Wolf ignored her comment and alllowed Warren's hand to free, and at least allow him to relax a little.

The Jumper, looked at Emily, "We'll stop by an armoury, one the way out. And you realise your talking to the Head of Grey Watch. I'm faster than both Warren and Joseph," Felicity smiled to herself, she didn't however, understand the Em and Warren relationship, but they shared a common personality. They were both blunt and direct. Something the Jumper had adapted too. She looked at Em more seriously and said, "What I'm telling you is highly classified, not even the American and British secret services know about it. Where to start what with all the temporal crisis. the Resurrection Casket is to simply put a prison which got trapped in Al Khali, a spacial void of nothing. A box. Or so we thought. Turns out the void can reach out and bleed, and by bleed we mean some sort of thing with an exoskeloten, human skin, and in some cases a large metal claw attached to a chain. At first, we contained it, and now it seems temporal weakness means Jericho is coming..."

AliceMalice15
04-08-2011, 10:34 PM
Emily nodded silently as Felicity filled her in. Frowning Emily continued down the hall. Why did Hinder and Stealer want to go to Al Khali? There were a million reasons why they might, but there had to be one that was the correct reason.

"Don't worry," Emily sighed, "not a word of this will be leaked from me. You have my word, but I have to ask. What do you think Hinder and TimeStealer want with it? I realize there could be any number of situations, it what is the one that they are truely headed there for? Of we figure that put we can determine how best to foil that. Then they'll be at a bit of a loss and we can take care of them. I apologize if I'm being blunt I'm just......worried."

Emily paused momentarily before continuing. She had to do this. For all of them....

The Magnan
04-09-2011, 11:24 AM
The Jumper sighed and shrugged, "All we know is that it a mechanic machine like the Syndrix, except Jericho is built for one purpose to destroy. The Time Stealer, you father worked with a man called Mendez in building it. Mendez later dissapeared and locked the Resurrection Casket, and sent it hurtling backwards in time. All I can assume is that both want to use it to destory everything living thing. I might be wrong though."

James willingly stepped forward and placed his hand on cold dead casket. It chilled him, the last time he had seen this articulate being was in the year 3000 or something and yet here it stood unscathed.
"Hands off!"
The Hider emerged, his left hand charging with temporal energy. The Black Watch team leader stepped forward, and as he removed his helmet he smiled.
"You... Stephen."
Stephen looked at his demonic looking son and said humoursly, "surprised, I'm a temporal expect, you just never understood it..."

AliceMalice15
04-19-2011, 12:48 AM
TimeStealer chuckled as she stepped out from behind Hinder. She was quite enjoying this new freedom. Smiling viciously at Stephen she stalked a few steps closer.

"Well well well," she purred, "Stephen Young. You truely are resiliant. I was hoping you'd still be alive though. You'll work well as leverage."

TimeStealer pulled a device out from a holster on her thigh and pressed a switch on it sending an arch of electricity straight into Stephen's chest. It wasn't enough to kill, but it would definitely knock him out if not for quite sometime. Holstering the device she looked over at James she smirked.

"Now what to do with you James Short," she chuckled, "not sure what kind of leverage you would be, but...being as you're technically on the same side I'm hesitant to kill you...yet...we'll see what use you can be."

TimeStealer chuckled evilly and kicked Stephen's unconcious body. Grabbing a pair of handcuffs she tied them around Stephen's wrist. Yes, tied. The metal of the cuffs was twisted around into the semblance of a bow. TimeStealer chuckled at her new way of restraining people. Dragging Stephen over to a pipe she undid one of the cuffs and wrapped it around the pipe before tying it back again. As she stood back up She felt dizzy and stumbled back. Steadying herself on the wall she looked about in confusion. What was going on?

Emily nodded silently and continued down the hall when a wave of nausea hit her bringing her to her hands and knees. Sitting on the floor Emily regained equilibrium and panted heavily. Shaking her head she stood back up slowly.

"This isn't good," she whispered, "we have to take care of this. Fast. Before.....come
on. We need to get going."

The Magnan
04-20-2011, 09:19 AM
Before Stephen could reply he felt his body sieze up as the electricity slammed into him, he fell like a stone to the ground. James looked at her, his lips curled up with, "So imcompetant as always. So blind to the paradox that even you are hiding from. Time is still unsynced. Still collapsing inward. And all I hear is their torture," at that point James voice became something similar to that of a 765 hivemind, "I am their last chance, at returning. Their soul and salvation. I am at war with the very thing inside me!" he spun round, his eyes intensified and transformed into an orange tinge. "But I won't let Truth control me. Not now. Not ever. I am fuelled by chaos..."

The Dark Hider looked at his father out of surprise, and as Em dealt crushing blow he shrugged, and approached the Resurrection Casket. "One touch" he whispered as his hand pressed against them metal casing, he discharged temporal energy.

Warren sat defeated, he saw someone approach, only now did he realised it was not Joe. Joe lay at his feet, not dead, sleeping. He looked at the figure, and joy reached him. His brother had returned. The man was dressed in Temporal uniform, and it was pleasing for Warren to know that his brother was like him. He slightly smiled, but he felt resigned, defeated, dead inside. The Resurrection Casket was opening, Jericho was coming.

The Jumper nodded, as they approached the armoury, she quickly equipped herself with a silenced Temporal smg, and cloaking gauntlet. "Warren designed most of this. He was always wanting to find new ways of making Gey Watch even more powerful, and stronger."

The casket's metal wall cracked as energy poured through. James head twisted slighty, "Perfect.... death, destruction, and most importantly the end of time itself. The Endgame scenario, Mendez, you clever sod. You knew..."

The Hider stepped back only to find himself hurtling backwards as Jericho emerged, hits claw digging into his chest, throwing him into a wall. The mechanic being satifisfied turned to Emily, and did nothing, lightening fizzled off it. The being was incredibly tall, and had a slightly pointed head. It was built to destroy, and it was weaponised. It was faster and stronger than any time jumper. Yet it waited to see how the girl would react. It could use her. She was unlike the idiot man he had just thrown into a wall.

AliceMalice15
04-20-2011, 10:33 PM
TimeStealer's eyes traveled along the metal behemoth infront of her and she smiled.

"Magnificent," she whispered, "absolutely magnifecent. Welcome Jericho. You are finally awake. Shall we get started?"

TimeStealer stepped towards Jericho seeming completely unafraid and entranced in the being infront of her. When her hand reached out towards Jericho she could only bring herself to let it hover before it. It was a god!

Emily barely registed what Jumper said as she grabbed multiples of everything and hostered them wherever possible. If they were going to take out Hinder and TimeStealer they'd need everything they could get. Emily paused as a pain struck her in the stomach. Placing a hand on her stomach she frowned. Emily shook her head and continued grabbing weapons. When a shiver ran through her spine Emily's head shot up.

"It's awake."

The Magnan
04-22-2011, 07:29 AM
The Jumper spun around, and looked at Emily, clutching her stomach, "Are you feeling ok?" She pullled out her index and became inserting coordinates.

The temporal energy used by Jericho fizzled of the Hider as lay in between the rubble. Only did he notice the cells

Grey Watch were sent Al Khali the contain the undead oubreak, they barely surivived.

The Hider looked through the hole towards the Jericho, the remnants of the 765. He saw the orange tint in the mechanism's eye. Suddenly a voice entered his mind, 'I warned you Hider, but you never listen. More interested in being free.... The Hider got to his feet and approached the Jericho, "Time Stealer, I think we made a mistake"

The Jericho turned back towards the Casket, and fired another shot of temporal energy. As the crack began to grow, the aftermath of outbreak in 1940 began to pour through, cracks opened all across the facility.

James looked on and fell too his knees, "The voices, the pain inside my head...."

AliceMalice15
04-24-2011, 02:52 AM
"Mistake," TimeStealer chuckled, "oh no Hinder. We made no mistake. Well I didn't anyway. Ha ha ha the endgame. The end of all things. It's going to be beautiful, and I'll be at the very center of it all. The last thing to go. You were convenient for a while, but I have no need for you now. Sorry. Jericho would you mind destroying him right away? He'll be quite the hinderance if we allow him to live for long."

TimeStealer smirked at Hinder and maintained her place next to Jericho. The end of all. She'd be the very last. She'd watch as it was all destroyed. It would be a masterpiece.

-----------------------------------------

Emily frowned and bit her lip. Could she trust Felicity with the secret she was hiding? The one that she hadn't even told Warren? Emily sighed as she knew she'd have to take the chance.

"I need to tell you something Felicity," Emily said softly, "but you can't tell Warren. Not yet. Felicity.....I'm.....pregnant."

Emily felt like she was going to be sick. It had been such a weight and now she had told it to someone she barely knew. How could she be sure Felicity wouldn't tell?

(lol I love plot twists BD)

The Magnan
04-24-2011, 09:27 AM
The Hider looked at his former ally, and smiled whilst drawing his samurai sword, "The Endgame, the real me was right. The SYNDRIX knew too. The 765 reborn. It makes so much sense now." suddenly the Hider fell to his knees, weak. He was born out of time, and time dying. He would die too. Then he he felt revitilised, "I'm you and you are me, we are the same, the same coin. You can stop this now..." Warren Young, had broken barrier between then. The Hider understood and as he faced Jericho he drew his samurai sword. To which Jericho responded, two long metal knife of sorts travelled out of its arm, they resembled swords except they were attached to it.

James looked at Emily, she wasn't her, no the real Emily would never be as self centred.

AliceMalice15
04-26-2011, 01:31 AM
TimeStealer frowned at Hinder and placed her hand on Jericho's metallic body. Reaching into her pocket she pulled out what looked merely like a handle. A whirring sound came just before a saw edged blade (http://cn1.kaboodle.com/hi/img/b/0/0/f9/5/AAAAC_WJwqoAAAAAAPlRkw.jpg?v=1286746341000) unfrolded from the handle. Holding it up she poured it at Hinder.

"You're a fool Hinder," she said darkly, "I can see now why the Warren boy would allow you in. You're weak. I will not allow you to confront Jericho. You are unworthy of it's attention. I will kill you myself. Good bye, Hinder."

TimeStealer lunged at Hinder aiming for his ribs, but expecting a fight. No doubt he'd fight back. They all did. That's when she'd crush them like a bug. Her ferocity was what she was known for. It would be a tough fight.

The Magnan
04-26-2011, 06:45 AM
The Hider moved with finesse, dodging the blade. Years of training, and it all came down to this. He time jumped, as he came out, he quickly went to bring the sword down on Time Stealer.
Jericho shook his head.
The Hider quickled used time speed back away from Em's reach/ He discharged temporal sending it hurtling at Emily.

AliceMalice15
04-28-2011, 12:38 AM
Stealer dodged Hinder's strike and ran towards the spot where she figured he'd reappear. When he began to reappearstealer was nearly apon him. Striking out she made a sideway slash toward his torso. He would die! Incase this didn't work she also made an upwards slash from a location by his knee.

(sorry it's short. Are we just pausing with Em and Jumper for now? No response to the big news? Or are you waiting for it to effect Stealer? Cause it will.)

The Magnan
04-28-2011, 07:32 AM
The Hider felt both attacks and as he collapsed to his knees he looked up her, and grabbed her arm, electrifiying her.
"I won't...."

Warren sat tasted blood in his mouth, "Die...." as sparks flew off Warren, he felt weaker. His brother ran towards him and took of the straps. He couldn't believe what he was seeing no wounds...

The Hider kept his grip and got his feet. He then drew a drive and drove it into her shoulder. The Pretender watched in disgust, and James stood looking on along with Jericho.

The Magnan
04-28-2011, 07:32 AM
The Hider felt both attacks and as he collapsed to his knees he looked up her, and grabbed her arm, electrifiying her.
"I won't...."

Warren suddenly tasted blood in his mouth, "Die...." as sparks flew off Warren, he felt weaker. His brother ran towards him and took of the straps. He couldn't believe what he was seeing no wounds...

The Hider kept his grip and got his feet. He then drew a drive and drove it into her shoulder. The Pretender watched in disgust, and James stood looking on along with Jericho.

AliceMalice15
04-29-2011, 12:05 AM
Stealer was finding it hard to breathe easily and the blade in her shoulder wasn't helping. Panting she pulled her sword back and ran it straight through Hinder's stomach. With a growl she began to twist the blade cruelly.

"You will DIE," she roared, "I don't care if you take me with you! This world will perish!"

Stealer gasped as a pain lanced through her abdomen making her head reel. Feeling the she was about to fall she grabbed onto Hinder's arm and gritted her teeth. She would not pass out.

"Damn you woman," she hissed, "I will kill you and this child! You are both a plague to all existance. You will die with it!"

Stealer's gaze turned to lock on to James. The father. Emily had never hated him. She had wanted him to change. Perfect. Laughing maniacly Stealer withdrew her blade from Hinder and ran toward James. His death would make Emily come to her. Her rage would get her killed. Her and the child.*

The Magnan
05-07-2011, 11:43 AM
James looked at his daughter and smiled, she was going to kill him. If only she was aware of what would happen. The maesltrom the chaos.Jericho watched intrigueingly as humanity tore itself to pieces.

Warren Young looked at his brother, "Go back to when everything changed..."
Jake nodded.That was the time Warren met Em. He would have to stop it.

(sorry for how short this is.)

AliceMalice15
05-07-2011, 05:56 PM
('s ok :D)

Stealer cackled as she lunged toward the father of her alternate personality. The blood! The pain! The death! Pulling her arm back she sneered down at James.

"You brought me to life," she hissed, "now it's time I repaid the favor and bring you to death! Good bye James."

Stealer brought her blade plunging straight down towards Jame's chest. Death! Death! Death!

------------------------

Emily could bow here the horrid thoughts of Stealer as they stormed into her mind. Screaming she ran into the hallway and slid down the wall.

"NO," she shrieked earpiercingly, "NO! DAD! NO! Why? Why?! WHY?! I'LL KILL YOU! DAD! I'm sorry."

Emily pressed her face against the cool wall as tears slid in rivers down her face. Getting up she walked unsteadily back to Warren. Sitting next to him she lay her head on his chest.

"I'm sorry Warren," she whispered, "there's so much I've never told you. I should have. I'm sorry....I can't do this anymore. Good bye."

Emily pulled a gun from where she had it holstered on her side and pointed it at her head. Smiling sadly down at Warren she prepared to pull the trigger.

"I have to say," she said quietly, "I'm kind of scared, but I know I'm going to do it. It'll get rid of her and I both....I'm going to miss you...I-"

Gone.

The Magnan
05-14-2011, 10:48 AM
Jake grabbed her arm, and lowered the gun, "I didn't come back to watch you both destroy each other.What you have is Dementia, now a temporal rift has brought it to reality. What you are seeing are real projections of yourself, its killing you both."

Warren looked up and said to Em, "Our minds have turned against us. I still love you"
Jake looked at them, "You both need to stay here. I'll go."
The Jumper surprised by Ems outburst returned to the chamber, where she saw Jake, "well I'll be damned."

---
James smiled as the blade plunged into his chest, "I've been waiting for this," said the 765 has it took over his now dead body.

Jericho's arm began to surge, andhe spoke in his mechanical voice, "765 thrives on death, you gave it life."

The Hider layin his own blood. Warren tasted bile in his mouth. Jake shook his head, "No, No, no..."
Warren smiled, "Ive escaped death too much. I should have died so long ago, when they fell. I should have fallen with my brothers. Wolf, Jumper, and me are facts that weren't supposed to happen. And thats the truth."

The Hivemind grabbed dark Em and lifted her up, "You want death, then embrace it." Jericho's blades shot out of its arms, and it charged, James 765 version threw her too the ground, as he blocked the first blade, Jericho lunged again, but the blade snapped under the immense strength of the Hivemind.

AliceMalice15
05-14-2011, 11:29 AM
Emily dropped the gun and ran to Warren. Grabbing his hand she looked into his eyes.

"Warren listen to me," she said softly, "you can not die on me now. You can't die on us....I'm pregnant Warren. You're the father. If I have to live so do you. If you die, I swear to whatever god is out there I will kill myself. I will not live without you. I decided that a long time ago, and nothing will change my mind...I love you."

Emily gripped Warren's hand tightly and continued to look into his eyes. would he be angry that she had kept the child a secret? Would he be happy? It was so nerve wracking Emily started to shake.

--------------------------------------

Time Stealer grunted as she was thrown to the ground. The dead body of James Short was protecting her, but why? Stealer snarled and lept out from behind James. Opening her arms wide she exposed herself to Jericho.

"If it is what you wish my god," she cackled, "then kill me! Please kill me! Me and everything else in this world!"

Stealer smiled maniacally and waited for the end to come. Jericho was her god. A masterpiece of destruction and chaos. If it wished for her to die, then she would gladly take her own life.

The Magnan
05-24-2011, 12:29 PM
For the first time in history, the universe fell deathly silent, crippled and collapsing in on itself, there was one chance to save everyone from the coming of destruction. The Cleansing Vessel 'Valiant Hope' has been assigned to this. To remove those who dared to change fate. Or even defy it. The Captain on board however, is unaware of who his parents were, and that ultimately to survive he would have sacrifice everything.

Choices are never clear, but the consequences will everyone.

This is the end... No correction this the only the beginning for all of us.