PDA

View Full Version : Looking for a Sonic RP

Tytun
11-18-2009, 09:49 PM
I'm not sure how many of you out there enjoy things Sonic the Hedgehog-related, but I'm still going to throw the option out there if anyone feels like joining up in the endeavor. Detail wise, I'll explain if I get someone to join in.

Lancrist
11-23-2009, 06:44 AM
Yeeesss...?

Tytun
11-23-2009, 06:48 AM
You're interested, Lancrist?

Lancrist
11-23-2009, 11:41 AM
Detail wise, I'll explain if I get someone to join in.

Pitch it to me.

Tranzo
11-23-2009, 04:19 PM
Yeah, you ought to explain a tad bit more than just that if you're to get interest. It's a effort-to-interest ratio, if you will. That being said, my feelings on this can range from "...why dear god" to "I want in and I will strangle a meerkat to get in". Please, do go into more detail of what you're after.

Tytun
11-23-2009, 05:49 PM
~Lancrist: Alright.

~Tranzo: You make an excellent point. To me, though, writing down what I would be thinking for RP wise is well and all, but would ultimately feel like a waste of my writing capability if no one joined. Basically, I was saving myself from a bunch of annoyance. Still, you're most likely correct on this...

Let's see... The world called Navelle, unbeknown to its inhabitants, is actually a dimensional alteration of the planet Mobius. Most of the denizens, locations, and other major perks of Navelle are alterations as well. Examples include Acorn Kingdom = Navelle Kingdom; Freedom Fighters = Independence League; Ice Cap Mountains = Frost Sheen Mountains; etc. On Navelle, the Independence League fights against the "evil" mastermind Dr. Cyberdon and his robotic minions.

Generally speaking, picture a normal Sonic day and switch it to Navelle standards.

*note*: Not typing much right now, but if you need more I'll work something more elaborate out.

Lancrist
11-23-2009, 10:36 PM
Why not just have it on Mobius? Is there a plot - or is it 'oppose Cyberdon/Robotnik'?

Tytun
11-23-2009, 10:39 PM
Different things can happen. For instance, it is possible for the group to be dimensional warped over TO Mobius, and have a little hilarity there. Or it can remain on Navelle, and do some hilarity here. That is up to the choice of the player, I just provide the script.