PDA

View Full Version : Aиgεℓz aи∂ Dεmσиz[OOC]

Pastel Apathy
11-19-2009, 01:43 AM
Aиgεℓz aи∂ Dεmσиz

Angels and demons. The myths are legendary. They were thought to exist, but in heaven and hell alone. There were certain fantasies on what an angel or a demon looked like, how they acted, and how they intereacted with humans. But these were all wrong. All the images man had managed to come up with for what an angel or a demon looked like were extremely wrong. Angels were thought to have big, fluffy white wings and halo's. They protected the humans from the demons. Demons were supposed to be ugly, mutant creatures that roamed the night looking for prey. They needed to eat humans to survive.

But what Angels and Demons really were, no one thought was possible. They looked human almost, except for their eye color. The angels had piercing yellow eyes while demons had crimson eyes. This was a serious problem for angels and demons who lived among the humans. They had to wear colored contacts, even if they didn't need glasses. For years, the two creatures warred against each other in quiet. They both were of equal strength. They needed something or someone to give them an edge.

That's when a girl showed up. She had extraordinary talents, and powers she didn't know about. She was seventeen at the time they found out about her. She had been experiencing some weird things for a while. She'd get sad, and it would start to rain, or she'd get mad and something would burst into flames. She had no idea what was happening, and it was freaking her out. She had no real family to soothe her, she only had her friends. They always tried to come up with a logical explanation, but one never came. Little did the girl know, she was going to meet other people who had extraordinary talents like her.

When both Angels and demons heard about this girl, they both knew they had to get to this girl first. It took them two years to finally locate the girl, and by that time, the girl had already moved several times. The girl is now nineteen and she's researched her powers. She has also been trying to train them in secret. Not knowing if there was anyone else like her, she lied to her friends constantly about having stuff to do, while in truth, she was attempting to train herself. Now the race is on to find this girl, and both sides have tracked her down to a small town called Harmony. It's a quaint little town where nothing big ever happens. But what may happen is the biggest thing the town, and the world, has ever seen.

~~~

And here is the... Simplified Plot!(For those of you who didn't figure it out)

Ok, so, if you didn't get the idea of the basic plot, there's a girl who has inhuman powers and the angels and demons want her. She lives in the town of Harmony, where nothing big ever happens. The biggest thing in harmony is the price of gas rising. The girl who is 19 has been researching her powers, and has just recently attempted to gain control over her powers. They have gone wonky, and are affecting her everyday life now. The angels and demons are racing to try and find the girl first. This girl, who has never had to make any big choices, will suddenly be faced with a huge decision. She can either choose to save the world, or choose to destroy it. The fate of the world is literally in her hands. There will be humans who will have powers, but the main person who is wanted by both sides is the key to the entire war. I will be playing the girl so she isn't overpowered or used to God mod, power hit, etc etc, and she will remain Neutral for now.

~~~

Now comes the.... Rules! Because everyone needs rules. :)

General
1. This is a Literate role-play. This mean 3 paragraphs, each nine to ten sentences long!

2. LISTEN to me. I cannot stress this enough.

3. I will allow only a certain number of characters for now. Five Angels, five Demons, and six Humans(including mine).

4. Don't sign up, then never post. It's annoying!

5. Don't Godmod, Power Play, Auto Hit, etc. Just no.

Profiles
6. POST YOUR PROFILE HERE! Do not send it to me in a PM, please.

7. I want to see different types of characters!

8. Follow the profile skeleton provided. NO tweaking it! If you do, I will be very mad!(Unless it's a spelling mistake ) Also, please provide a real image for your character's picture.

9. I expect unique characters! No mary sues, no gary stues, just no.

Posting
10. Make your posts interesting. Add some action, and add some thoughts, and maybe a little dialogue. No one wants to read a boring post where the character is doing something boring.

11. Post at least once every 2-3 days. I don't want this dieing. If you can't post that much, let me know and tell me why you can't. If you have a legitimate excuse, I will excuse you from posting that much, but I will want you to post once every 4-5 days.

12. NO 1337 5p34k. It's annoying, and I don't wanna read it.

13. No eye burning bright colors, or really really light colors. Only reason I used the yellow is to emphasize the eye color.

I reserve the right to add/remove/change any rules I feel necessary, so check back often to see if any rules have been added/changed.

~~~

And now presenting the... General Information! Because everyone needs the guidelines for powers, and ages, and random tidbits.

Demons can control Fire, Darkness, Electricity and Metal.

Angels can control Water, Wind, Earth and Light.

And humans can control any of the elements.

There is White magic, and White magic means you can control everything. I suggest you don't pick this, but I had to mention it.

And there will be an Angel Leader who can control 2 of the elements, and a Demon Leader who can also control two of the elements. Then there will be two lower ranked demons who have mastered one element completely, and 2 low ranking demons who is learning to control on of the elements. Same thing goes for the Angels.

ANGELS
Can be anywhere from 18-27.
Can control certain elements.
Can control ONE of the elements listed.
Can and do age like normal humans.
Are not immortal.
Are not messengers of God.
Do not come from Heaven.
Can not call on the 'Holy Spirit'
Can use their powers to heal others and themselves.
Can not heal life threatening wounds, diseases, illnesses, mental problems, learning disabilities, or wounds that have been infected for long periods of time, and/or scars/burns.
They have faster healing abilities.

DEMONS
Can be anywhere from 19-29.
Can control certain elements.
Can control ONE of the elements listed.
Can, and do age like normal humans.
Are not immortal.
They do not burn when they touch silver.
They are not affected by the time of day.
They have faster healing abilities.

HUMANS
Can be anywhere from 19-29.
Can control any ONE of the 8 elements listed.
The element they control does NOT decide the side they are on.
They do have normal human weaknesses.
They are not immune to sicknesses, or weapons of any kind.

~~~

And here is the... Character sheet!

Place image url here if it's not huge. If it is, place it in the description section.
Name: Self explanatory.
Nicknames: If any.
Race: One of the above mentioned please.
Age/D.O.B: Please include both.
Gender: Self explanatory. Trans-gender characters are welcomed as well.
Personality: I want at least 4 detailed sentences here.
Description: Please describe whatever can not be seen in your character's picture, as well as place the image url here if it is too big.
Skills: What your character can do well. Things like Talking fast, persuading maybe?
Power(s): Only one if you are not the aforementioned High ranking Angel/Demon.
Strengths: What is your character really good at? Please include 3.
Weaknesses: What is your character weak against? Please include 3.
Disabilities: What can you character not do for the life of them? Please include 2.
Fears: What does your character fear? Please include 3.
Role: Please add your role on your side. Highest ranking Angel/Demon, middle ranking or lowest ranking?
Other: Include what can't be put in another section. Add sexuality here if you want.

~~~

Here are the.... Taken Slots!

Angels
1. Highest Ranked Angel - Open
2. Middle Ranked Angel - Taken by pooky
3. Middle Ranked Angel - Open
4. Low Ranked Angel - Open
5. Low Ranked Angel - Open

Demons
1. Highest Ranked Demon - Taken by Panda Goddess (me)
2. Middle Ranked Demon - Open
3. Middle Ranked Demon - Open
4. Low Ranked Demon - Open
5. Low Ranked Demon - Open

Humans
1. The Girl - Taken by Panda Goddess (me)
2. Human Female - Open
3. Human Female - Open
4. Human Male - Open
5. Human Male - Open
6. Human Male - Open

pooky
11-19-2009, 03:17 AM
http://www.collider.com/uploads/imageGallery/Underworld/underworld_kate_beckinsale__3_.jpg.[/imgleft]
Name: Kieta Icengage
Nicknames: n/a
Race: Angel.
Age/D.O.B: 23. Born January 3,1986
Personality: Surrounds herself with work and training. Almost to the point where she's obsessed. She rarely ever "lets loose", and when she does it's usually because she was forced to. A smile is something that rarely touches her lips, except when she just accmplished a big goal or when it's a sadistic smile in which case you probably don't want to see because that means you'll probably get your butt kicked shortly afterwards. When she does try to "have fun" it's usually something that requires physical activity such as running. She's straight to the point, and has a no nonesense mindset. As a result she's serious most of the time (although she can be very sarcastic). She's rather proud as a result she hates it when people see her in a weekend state, so she works to not let that happen. She's been known to hold grudges for very long periods of time.

Description: She stands at about 5'7 and is about 135 pounds, most of which is solid muscle. A direct result of daily training. She usually keeps her dress practical and doesn't give a hoot about fashion. She's usually in battle/training clothes (all of which are either camouflage, black, or brown). She doesn't leave the house without at least one weapon on her.
Skills: One thing she is slightly famous for is her icy glare. It only comes out when she's really annoyed (so usually when she's doing an interrogation). But when it does, it usually makes the people she's directing it at either quickly shut their mouth, or in the case of an interrogation give her the answers she needs. Because of her down-to-buisness mind she's usually good at questioning people and can not be persuaded easily.

Power(s): Can control wind (which can be a bad thing for those around her when she's angry)
Strengths: -She's a very fast runner and prides herself with the fact that she can outrun most of the other angels. -Her reflexes. -Her patience, one may think this is not a strength, but no one can beat her when it comes to waiting on something.
Weaknesses: -Anything to do with riddles. -She has a blind spot in her left eye -Is weak against electrity.
Disabilities: -Kill someone. When the situation arrises where she needs to it do be done, she gets the person with her to do it. It's something that she just can't bring herself to do. She can dicapitate someone, torture them, but for some reason she just can't kill. And she beats herself up for it.
-Hurt an innocent child
Fears: -Failure, -knowing that someone good died and she could have prevented it. -rats

Role: Middle ranked angel
Other: bisexual

Pastel Apathy
11-19-2009, 03:43 AM
Accepted! Well done on your character by the way. :3

pooky
11-22-2009, 12:42 AM
why thank you...more people need to join this

Yamimoon
11-22-2009, 05:34 AM
http://i144.photobucket.com/albums/r186/yami_sakura_1983/The-Volturi-team-twilight-7895272-5.jpg
Name: Daniel Saltsman
Nicknames: N/A
Race: Angel.
Age/D.O.B: 20. Born April/05/1989
Personality: He has no tolerance for the demons at all, and will kill any demon that crosses his path, for any reason. This is the reason that he is the highest ranking angel. He has no reservation for the demons in this war, for this reason he is considered to be a ruthless person. He does have a one track mind, and will not deviate from his way of thinking. He is a cold person when he is talking, and he doesn’t ever smile for any reason. But contrary to popular belief he dose have a soft side towards humans, and some of the others of his race. He doesn’t show many people this side for if the demons ever figure this out they will be able to use this against him.

Description: He stands at about 6’8 and is 190 pounds, this is all solid muscle His eyes are a bright blue, and he doesn’t look like he would be strong. He dose workout, but not as much as some people. He dresses in all black witch according to the humans is the color that demons wear. He is always well dressed, and carried a dagger with him under his coat.

Skills: He has a sharp mind, and is good at solving puzzles. He is also good at reading people. Which comes in handy when he is fighting. Thanks to this he is rarely hurt, but there is times when he is unable to read people. This can cause him some trouble when he is fighting.

Power(s): He has control over water, and light.

Strengths: He may not look it, but he is stronger than most of his kind both physically and mentally. He is also adept to changing the way that he fights, and has had training in many ways of fighting. This giving him an edge in battle.

Weaknesses: He is weak against darkness as well as electricity. He also thinks of his kindness is a weakness as well.
Disabilities: He can’t shed the blood of the innocent no matter what the consequences. He can’t bring himself to steep foot in a hospital. For reasons that he himself doesn’t truly understand he can’t steep foot in one. He has been unable to enter a hospital for any reason.

Fears: The demons finding one of the people he truly cares for, -Fire, -Being unable to end this war.

Role: Highest Ranked Angel

Other: N/A

Ryudo
11-27-2009, 10:53 AM
Hi Panda!

Looks like you've got the makings of a great Rp here!
If you need help finding players for your game feel free to submit your roleplay for the Roleplay of the Week. For more information refer to this thread, (http://74.220.215.108/%7Erolepla3/forum/showthread.php?t=905) or contact a staff member.