PDA

View Full Version : -Shadow Valley Wolf RP-

Princess C
03-10-2011, 12:34 AM
Blah Blah Blah, characters are in OOC.

Tyler: *Stumbled around bored, and when she was looking the opposite direction, she stumbled into Scruff and Sage. Actually, she stumbled under them, because of her size. She looked up and spoke quietley* I'm...sorry... *She paused* By the way...I'm...Tyler...

Delicross
03-10-2011, 07:05 AM
Sage looked down at the little wolf pup curiously his amber eyes glowing softly. "No problem. I'm Sage, nice to meet you." Sage gave the little wolf a smile. She looked like a baby but her ability to talk was better than a pups. Curiously he tilted his head.

Scruff jumped and whirled around, he had not been expecting to feel something small brush against his underbelly and chest. Before him stood Tyler, a little wolf girl. Instantly the playful wolf blocked her path and put his butt in the air whining softly wanting to play. "Tyler is it? Ya can't leave until you beat me in rough housing."

Princess C
03-11-2011, 01:22 AM
Tyler nodded at Sage smiling a dog smile. Then she turned her gaze to Scruff with a challenging look on her face. "Your going doooooowwwwwwn punk!" she said as she jumped behind him then pounced on him. Practically riding on him because of her size. She nipped at his ears with her sharp puppy teeth.

Delicross
03-11-2011, 01:49 AM
Sage laid down and watched the two wolves rough house.

Scruff yelped in surprise when he was jumped, his head started to toss as he attempted to throw Tyler off him. Quickly the young wolf spun around and snapped at Tyler's hind legs in an attempt to grab one of them.

Princess C
03-11-2011, 01:51 AM
Tyler giggled as she kept on moving on his back, so she couldn't be bitten. Then when she knew he was determined she jumped off crawling underneath him and grabbed his neck rolling him to the ground. "I may be little, but I'm tough!"

Delicross
03-11-2011, 06:10 AM
Scruff yelped when his neck was grabbed and his neck was jerked to the ground and his rear end went into the air. Jerking his head up he stepped on Tyler's tail and jerked his head up the rest of the way.

Princess C
03-11-2011, 08:01 PM
Tyler yelped, but soon shook it off as she went for his back again as she pounced. She had a good grip on his pelt and was rolling through the grasses with him.

Delicross
03-12-2011, 03:28 AM
Scruff yelped softly and used his bigger size to stop the momentum she had and use it against her. As he surged the other way she'd fly around in a circle with him if she could hold on, if not she'd be thrown off in some direction as the young wolf pup seemingly spun circles in the tall spring grass.

Princess C
03-20-2011, 07:41 PM
"Weee!!!!!", she yelled as she spun round and round.

(LOL XD)

Delicross
03-20-2011, 11:37 PM
In mid spin Scruff suddenly bucked his entire body up and rotated in the air to land on his back and roll around.

Princess C
03-20-2011, 11:48 PM
Tyler yelped then once she was dropped she pounced on him tugging at his ears and tail.

Alanoth
03-23-2011, 01:15 AM
Wanderer stalked the deer he had been tracking for a mile. It knew not of his exsistence, or that it was about to die. He waited until it was looking a different direction, then he leaped at its throat. He brought it down in the first pounce and choked it moments later. Then he smelled a new scent as he was eating. The scent was that of other wolves. They were probably of no threat to him, but Wanderer decided to make sure. He walked up the small hill which seperated them and looked down on the other wolves.

Delicross
03-23-2011, 02:42 AM
Scruff was in the little valley between the rolling hills that where part of the territory rough housing with Tyler who was now tugging at his ears and tail. Scruff spun around and around trying to catch the smaller but almost similarly aged adolescent wolf.

Scruff's brother, Sage lay just a few yards away with his head down on his front paws watching the two pups rough house, he was the same age but his temperment didn't agree with rough housing so much. The large wolf's head lifted a little he sensed someone or something watching them. His eyes scanned the field first thinking maybe it was his mother or one of the older wolves of the pack but he found no one. Next, his eyes scanned the hills and they jumped over Wanderer the first time before he did another scan and they landed on his general direction. From this distance he couldn't tell who wanderer was, the winds didn't bring him the other wolf's scent either so the young wolf stayed in the grass just watching curiously.

Alanoth
03-23-2011, 03:47 AM
Wanderer watched the two young wolves playing and felt somewhat saddened by the scene. He had never had those experiences with his father, and he'd never had any siblings. He watched for a moment and then decided to not be the creepy wolf watching two young wolves play. He carefully padded towards them, making sure to not startle tham.

TrickyJ
03-26-2011, 02:45 AM
It had been a few hours since Gorma had first caught the scent of a carcass. The promise of food was well worth the risk but, as Gorma had learned from experience on his own sometimes dangerous. He shifted his head pointed his nose up to the air. He was sure the carcass was nearby. Licking his chops he proceeded further. There was nothing in scent that spelled out danger. Normally, scavengers such as foxes and ravens where common but, from time to time he would encounter a bear guarded carcass. Finally, coming upon the meal Gorma lowered his head and took in the fresh scent. A dead stag, probably wounded from fighting he surmised. The carcass was still fresh and no interlopers in sight. He hungrily ripped off a peice of meat with his fierce teeth and began gorging himself. Gorma snickered to himself as he enjoyed his meal but, his nose was greeted by a familiar scent. "More Wolves" he thought! Attracted to his find no less. Gorma slowly followed the scent throw the woods to find Wanderer on a small hill. He felt relieved at finding not only a younger wolf, but, a distracted one. However, his scent caught more wolves in the area. Gorma turned around to face the forest but, had the misfortune of stepping on a prickly pine cone. He "yelped" loudly".

Delicross
03-26-2011, 04:29 AM
Scruff caught site of the other wolf coming towards him and Tyler, it made the young wolf pause in his playing. Instinctively he moved himself between Tyler and the new comer. Scruff's ears and tail wavered between welcoming and standoffish. He didn't know what to do with the new comer coming towards them. Sure the new comer hadn't shown any hostility but he didn't seem to have manners either... if his mom found him talking to someone not from the pack Scruff had no idea what would happen.

Sage lurched to his feet the moment he spotted the unfamiliar wolf coming closer. Silently the warrior pup stood next to his brother drawn up to his full height in an attempt to look intimidating without showing hostility. "Who are you?" he asked with narrowed eyes. His ears rotated in surprise however when he heard a yelp towards the top of the hill where the other wolf had come from... Did he bring another wolf? Sage's eyes narrowed accusingly yet confusion warred on his face as well.

Kaita, the mother of the two male wolf pup's heard a yelp. It didn't sound like her boy's yelps but that didn't exclude any of the other pup's in the pack. Silently she stood up with a soft sigh. What where they up too now?

Alanoth
03-27-2011, 01:51 AM
Wanderer casually and uninterestedly looked over his shoulder at the yelp. He didn't see who had caused it, so he shrugged and turned to the other two wolves.

"I am Wanderer, the wolf with no family. I simply came to see what was going on down here, and to introduce myself. I didn't like the idea of just watching you at a distance, it made me feel like a creeper."

TrickyJ
03-27-2011, 02:40 AM
Gorma, seeing his opportunity to slink back into the woods did so. He felt the presence of other wolves would certainly, hamper his chances salvaging the whole carcass he left.

By the time he had returned to the carcass, he found completly covered with ravens and buzzards. Chasing off the carrion birds, he thought it best to drag away what was left with him. He tried pulling but, to no avail. Gorma regretibly ate all he could but, caught a female wolfs scent in the direction of the others. Gorma followed the scent carefully until, coming upon Katia heading in the direction of her pups.

Delicross
03-27-2011, 03:55 AM
Scruff laughed and tilted his head nudging his brother gently with his snout. "He said he didn't wanna be a creeper. Does that mean he can play with us?"
Sage looked at his brother like he was an idiot. "No you can't play with him, don't be stupid Scruff." The bigger wolf pup's attention turned back towards the new guy. "If you have no pack then I assume you wanna join this one huh?"

Kaita was doing a slow easy walk towards the hills her boy's where around. She didn't hear any more yelps but she didn't hear them playing around either. No noise from them worried her a little bit. Her eyes roamed the woods around her cautiously. There was the scent of a fresh kill, a deer, who had went hunting and not organized it before hand? The fact that maybe it was her boys acting stupid made her growl softly under her breath before picking up her pace to a slow lope.
Coming around the rise of a hill brought Kaita within sight of Gorma. Instinctively she snarled at him pulling her lips back and showing her fangs off. She could smell him, and another wolf somewhere. She didn't see her pups or any of the other pups yet so the fact she could smell two unfamiliar males in her pack leaders territory set her on edge.

Alanoth
03-27-2011, 04:08 AM
"Not necessarily, I'm called Wanderer for a reason. The longest I've stayed with any group is maybe 5 moons. I simply wish to see if I can stay with this group for a short time. To show my friendliness, I have a dead deer on the other side of the hill I came over. It should-"

Then he stopped, he heard a faint snarling over the hill and ran over to the top. That's when he saw the deer he had tackled and Gorma, with fresh deer meat on his lips. He saw a female snarling at Gorma and decided to see what was up. He ran at Gorma and stopped 5 feet from him.

"Who are you, and why did you eat my food?! That took quite a bit of energy to put down, and I don't appreciate you stealing it."

TrickyJ
03-27-2011, 04:32 AM
The large Gorma stood firm with his tail up. The female had obviously not been, responsible for the kill. He stood his ground sensing that the female would take any swift movement as a hostility. "Calm yourself, I mean you no harm, nor do I wish a fight."

He was cut off by the same younger wolf he found on the top of the hill earlier. "His food? so the carcass was pre killed" he thought! Now conerned by the female and younger male, Gorma begin to bear his fangs.

"I assumed that stag had died but, it appears you two only left for awhile" he said. Gorma was new to the territory and assumed that, it was controlled by a pack. He would not back down from a challenge but, prefer not to especially over a misunderstand.

Gorma looked first to the snarling female "Miss, Im sorry if I disturbed the kill of you and your packmate. I found it lying in the forest alone and assumed it was unguarded".

Alanoth
03-27-2011, 05:10 AM
Alanoth growled at the idiot, obviously he was a fool.

"Idiot! I'm no one's packmate, I am Wanderer. What I do is described by the name given to me, I have no one!*sigh*You endangered her pups, so she reacted this way. I'll leave you to settle the matter, if you survive. Remember, never mess with a female."

Then Wanderer relaxed and walked back towards the wolves he had been talking to earlier.

Delicross
03-27-2011, 05:44 AM
Scruff and Sage looked up when they heard their mom's faint growling. Their ears went back and they crouched down a little. Their mom rarely ever growled like that, it'd been a while since they heard that protective snarl come from her. Silently the two brothers stayed where they where when the other wolf ran off to see what was going on. They where not going to watch the poor guy get his throat ripped out.

Kaita's own tail raised up when Gorma's tail went up. That was a dominate display and she wasn't going to be submissive with a stranger. When the younger male came over the hill from where her pups where she nearly had a fit. Yeah, she listened to their words but it seemed that while the older male didn't want a fight.. the younger one was asking to be killed. "It's not my kill. That's not my pack mate and if he goes any closer to MY pups I'll make him aware of how very true his words are and why he should heed them on his own."

TrickyJ
03-27-2011, 06:47 AM
Gorma lowered his tail. It made sense that, that female should be wary of strangers. The younger male was asking for jaws around his neck consorting with the female's pups. "Pups?!" he replied. He looked in the direction the younger wolf was going. Gorma turned towards Kaita.

"I have no interest in your pups, and I would assume if, your mate is around he'd chase the that young one away."

Delicross
03-27-2011, 07:00 AM
"I have no mate. He was killed by ranchers during a hunt my sister put on in my old pack." Kaita growled out softly as she watched Wanderer, the wolf was young, no more than a couple months older then her own but still an outsider. Kaita's own tail went from full up to nearly parallel to the ground and bushed out with her agitation.

Alanoth
03-29-2011, 12:37 AM
Wanderer stopped when he smelled agitation from the female of the pack. She seemed very defensive, and apparently saw him as a threat to her pups. He turned and spoke to her,

"Miss, I intend no harm to your pups, I only wished to socialize. I did not ask to be killed, only to not be treated so hostily. Since that is obviously not possible now, I'll take my leave and no longer agitate you. Anyone may have what's left of the deer, I can fast another day or so."

With that, Alanoth began to walk west, away from everyone else, at a leisurely pace.

Princess C
03-29-2011, 12:46 AM
Tyler saw the other two pups go to their mom. She had no mom. She was a loner just like the other wolves that their mother had found as a negative thing to be here. She looked to the other loners, then to the pups and their mother. She quickly ran right under their mom acting as if she was her own pup.

TrickyJ
03-29-2011, 03:01 AM
Gorma looked over to his left to observe the scene. A mother and her pups, and just a hapless wanderer finding his way around. This was hardly a threatening scene. Yet, he had not scented out any older males in the vicinity. If this was all of their pack then, it would hardly last a battle with a large bear or rival wolves. He had half a mind to leave but, he felt sympathetic to the female and the pups.

"May, I ask where is the rest of your pack" he asked calmly

Alanoth
03-29-2011, 03:13 AM
Wanderer padded until he was well a ways from the other wolves, and then stopped. He sighed at his misfortune, but he was somewhat used to it. He had wandered from pack to pack his whole life, not sure where he belonged. He had learned to survive on his own, and was good at it. But he longed for companionship, friendship, to be with others of his own kind. He had always left because he had never felt completely welcome, because he thought he just wouldn't fit in.

Alanoth was about to continue west when a familiar and threatening scent caught his nose, a bear. Wanderer was instantly on guard, there were too many bushes around-he couldn't see the bear. The scent was female, which meant trouble if her cubs were near. Then the bear roared loudly and crashed out of the bushes, charging at Wanderer fiercely. Wanderer dodged it and turned, snarling. The bear was obviously deranged, angered about something and not able to be reasoned with. Wanderer wondered if he would soon join his parents and howled as he leapt at the bear.

Delicross
03-30-2011, 09:52 PM
Kaita's tail dropped a bit but she was still defensive of the other wolf. All her instincts said one thing and yet he clearly showed no signs of agression, just a lonely resignation of forever being forced to wander from place to place. Her ears went back slightly before they jerked forwards in surprise to feel Tyler's little body under her's. In the distance she saw her own Scruff and Sage slinking their way towards her like they did something wrong. She didn't blame them, she was a harsh mother sometimes but it made sure her pups grew up strong.

Her head turned towards Gorma and she shrugged the best she could without looking indiffrent to the question. "I believe they are patrolling the territory outskirts around here. I cannot say I am sure, this pack leader says very little to me. There are... three or four others all of them not that much older than me or you."
Kaita's ears jerked towards the west however when she heard a bear's distant snarling. The air was pierced by Wanderer's howl just moments later. The yearling had found a bear apparently.

"Mom! That's Wanderer." Scruff protested as he raced the last few yards to her side. He was a slim wolf pup, bigger then Tyler by three times but Sage, his brother was even bigger. "I'm aware of that. You," she looked at Gorma pointedly, she had been an alpha in her old pack and the leadership position still sat well with her though she was doing less ordering than asking really despite the stern tone "You want to hunt a bear with me?" She smiled and looked towards the pups. "You can follow but I want you to only harass the bear. I see any glory acts, I'll make you have marking duty for a week." Kaita looked at Tyler clearly, she wanted to act like her pup, she'd get treated just like her pup. Next, she looked at Gorma an eyebrow at a slight tilt.

~~

Sheild, another lone wolf in the area near the bear watched as it came barrelling out of the under brush at a wolf Sheild had never seen. Instinctively she loped closer to the fight watching the wolf that was about her age dodge back and snarl at it. Sheild saw no real reason for the bear to act this way but she wouldn't leave the other wolf on his own. Darting from the under brush she snapped at the bear's hind legs snarling loudly as her sharp teeth punctured the thick fur and hide of the bear's leg. Savagely she tore at the tender joints with her strong jaws causing the bear to roar in anger allowing Wanderer's leap to connect with the bear full on and not be swatted or stomped.

TrickyJ
03-31-2011, 03:39 AM
Gorma heard a bear's roar in the far off distance. He also heard the growl of the younger wolf. "Wanderer indeed! Right, into a bears jaws" he thought. Gorma shook his head and gave a stern look to Kaita. She proudly stood between him and the young wolf beneath her and was willing to risk her life for a stranger. He thought it an admirable quality for any wolf to look after one not particularly from there pack. Not a bad looker either.

"I'll help you save him but, dont think I'll let you command me afterwords." Gorma rushed passed her in Wanderer's direction. "You coming?" he yelled back to her.

Upon reaching the bear. Gorma leaped high onto its back and sank his massive jaws into the large beast neck. The bear struggled around with its hind legs wounded and a pair of jaws on its neck. Gorma had fought bears in the past and new how to disorientate them. As Shield and Wanderer surrounded the bear, he awaited the elder female.

Alanoth
03-31-2011, 02:52 PM
Wanderer's leap had hit the bear full on thanks to the help from the other wolf who had appeared. He scratched and bit at the bear until he had a sharp claw at its throat. When it saw that its death was nigh, it seemed to comeout of a sort of faze, and calm down. It slumped into a peaceful pleading look, and spoke.

"Please, don't hurt me. I was simply enraged by what had happened to my cubs. They were killed by a wolf pack while I was looking for food, and I assumed you were one of them."

Wanderer himself calmed at these words, and released her throat then stepped down. "Not to worry, I know how losing family feels. I forgive you, please, go in peace."

So the bear lumbered off into the brush again. Then Wanderer turned to the wolf who had helped him and was now sitting off to the side. "Thanks, I would probably be dead without you."

Delicross
03-31-2011, 11:40 PM
Kaita smirked, she had no real desire to order Gorma around anyway. She had taken the role of a healer after moving from her old pack to this one. Her days of leading where over in her eyes. As she raced after Gorma she made sure the pups stayed close.

Once near the bear she harried it along with every one else until it slumped to the ground, she thought it was dead. But it's voice came out clear and strong albiet tiredly and pleading. Kaita's ears went back and she snorted softly. What wolf pack would kill bear cubs nearby here? Her eyes wondered to her two pups Scruff and Sage then towards her apparently adopted one Tyler. They where fine. Next they watched the bear lumber off. However, it seemed that there was a new wolf. Sheild. Silently, Kaita wondered why all the outlanders had to come today? The day the pack leader was off doing something and left her alone with the pups.

~~~

Sheild panted softly as the bear lumbered off. It didn't make sense for a bear to be in a rage like that then just calm down. Sheild's ears went back and she started to lick the blood off her muzzle as she looked at the other wolves around her.

Princess C
03-31-2011, 11:43 PM
Tyler looked up at Kaita. "What was that momma?", she had never seen a bear before in her entire little life. She was one of the curious ones, so she thought and felt like she needed to know everything there was to find out in this world. When she saw the bear, she realized just how little she was. Everything came into perspective at that moment. The bear had been over about five times her size. She was tiny compared to everything.

TrickyJ
04-01-2011, 04:39 AM
Gorma let loose his grip and hopped off the bear. As it admitted defeat and stumbled off he looked at all the other wolves. None, looked injured which was a good sign. He nodded at the two younger wolves and looked to the older female and her pups.

"So much for the bear" he said.

He paced back and forth to make sure the bear would no return then sat to lick his jaws.

Alanoth
04-01-2011, 04:47 AM
Wanderer tilted his head sideways as the bear left. The other wolves seemed to be wondering why he was here, or this other wolf for that matter. Wanderer hadn't meant to cause any trouble, but he had at least helped the bear find peace. Therefore, his soul was content for now. Then he turned to the other wolves and examined their facial expressions.

"I suppose some of you are wondering why the bear suddenly relaxed. I could explain it to you, but I'm not sure if I should. The last time I told some wolves about something like this, I was almost killed by them. If you're not interested, please tell me, and also tell me if I need to wait for the Alpha male of your pack to join you."

Delicross
04-02-2011, 01:05 AM
Kaita licked Tyler's face gently as she watched the young pup stare at the bear that was dissapearing into the woods. After making sure Tyler was just fine she looked over Scruff and Sage who where just as good. The other wolves she didn't need to look over with the same scrutiny she did with the pups. Her eyes drifted towards Wanderer as he started to speak up. "Thats all up to you Wanderer. You can tell us or you don't have to tell us. Though, the pack leader is female without a mate. So you'll probably want to wait till she gets back since I'm just the healer and make no formal descions on what goes on around here." She sighed softly and shrugged her shoulders. "You may all come to the den site and make yourselves comfortable until the Alpha comes back with the rest of the pack."

Princess C
04-02-2011, 01:15 AM
MidnightSky, and Timber, along with Jaye at their side, walked up just as the bear had dissappeared into the thickness of the woods. Midnight raised her haunches as she saw several newcomers. She hadn't met these wolves yet, so she decided she must be careful in case of any attack.

Timber slightly raised his haunches following Midnights' precise movements. He growled underneath his breathe as he looked over all of the wolves that had obviously come into their territory. Timber has had his old pack attacked almost in a scene just like this, so he couldn't risk it again.

Jaye just narrowed his eyes, not moving his haunches but just a little inch and a half up. He looked over everyone. He saw the older female standing there with two larger pups, then a very tiny little female wolf pup standing underneath her about five inches away from her underside. That wolf is smaaallllll, he thought.

Tyler saw the other wolves approaching and moved from underneath her obviously new mother, to behind her. She hadn't met any other wolves besides the ones she had met when she first had stumbled upon this place.

TrickyJ
04-02-2011, 04:06 AM
Gorma sighed to himself as more newcomers entered the fray. All of which, where young wolves. Keeping his tail up he, was sure to express he was not to be contended with. He stayed quiet so, that the leader of this pack would make themselves known.

Delicross
04-02-2011, 08:03 PM
Kaita's tail went down and she gave off a soft welcoming whine to Midnight, their pack leader. Her tail wagged slightly just enough so as to be friendly and not knock Tyler around who had hidden behind her. "Hello, Midnight. It's good to see you and the others are back."

Scruff and Sage looked at the other pack members and then at each other. A grin broke out across Scruff's muzzle as he made ready to jump Jaye in a playful manner but Sage grabbed him by the back of his neck and pinned him down by laying on him. The smaller wolf let out a yelp as he pushed down into the grass by his bigger brother. The yelp turned into a disgruntled growl.

~~~

Sheild saw the three wolves come up in a group, she wasn't welcomed on the pack land so if there was gonna be trouble she'd been in it just as deep as Gorma or Wanderer so she stayed quiet put on a defensive air by putting her ears back and lowering her head a little in a slightly submissive manner.

Alanoth
04-03-2011, 03:13 AM
Wanderer saw this whole scene and tried to remain passive. He didn't want to show agression to the obvious Alphess, but he didn't want to seem like a pathetic outsider either. So, he set his face as indiferently as possible, and approrached the Alpha. When there was a distance of five feet between them, Wanderer sat and looked the Alphess straight in the eyes.

"I offer no aggression to you or your pack. I simply ask if I may have a place in this family-like pack. I have fought my fair share of fights, and I know much terrain. I can track as well as anyone here, and I am a very good negotiator. If you don't believe my sincerity, then tear me apart right now, I won't resist. If you do believe me, I ask that you give me a place in your pack that is decided by good judgement of character. I leave my fate to you."

Princess C
04-30-2011, 02:45 PM
MidnightSky studied the young wolf and circled him a couple of times to make sure that he meant no harm to her pack. She nodded a few times as she continued circling him and finally stopped when she was standing in front of him again. "You may join the pack. But, if you cause any conflict what so ever, you will be banished from the pack and you will not be welcomed back. Do you understand and take this seriously?", she asked him. She still had Timber and Jay standing behind her just in case if this wolf decided to turn on them and attack. She was ready for anything now.

TrickyJ
05-02-2011, 10:11 PM
Gorma looked on at the group. It seemed the smart thing to do was, to ask if he might have a place in the pack as well. He lowered his head to Midnightsky and also his eyelids.
"May, I have a place in your pack as well?" he asked. If he were to make this territory his new home, it would make sense not to make enemies of the residing pack.

Princess C
05-02-2011, 10:18 PM
MidnightSky now turned her head to the other young male wolf. She did the same to him, circling him thinking and trying to make up her mind about allowing all of these new wolves into her newly formed pack. She overlooked him a couple more times before stopping in front of him and nodding her head slightly. She shifted her eyes from the ground to the wolf. "You may enter the pack.", she said quietly. "But, if you cause conflict in any form or fashion, you will be banished from our territory and will not be allowed to enter it again until you have once again gained our trust. You have our trust right now, and do not take advantage of this privlige either. You must take care of it with great responsibility. Do you understand and take this seriously?", she asked him, reciting what she had just said to the other wolf to this wolf. She looked at him straight in the eyes, her blue eye gleaming brighter than her green one.

TrickyJ
05-10-2011, 04:36 PM
Gorma nodded his large head, his yellow eyes bearing down on her. A younger wolf leading a group of youngsters with only one elder. "Might be needing some help" he thought. It would be best if he stuck around with his new found friends. Being a loner, was well and good but, it was nice to have others around. "I accept" he said in a soft tone.

Delicross
05-11-2011, 02:10 AM
Scruff shot up to his feet and darted towards the Alphess his long bushy tail whipping up a storm in his excitement. Just being a pup to the Alphess' healer he often forgot to be respectful in groups. "Oh! If they join the pack does that mean I'M the boss over them? Since I've got like... sen-sen... bossness over them! Since I was here longer and all." Scruff gave the Alphess a big cheesy grin that only a 9month old pup could muster. Scruff's brother Sage groaned softly and laid down with his ears back expecting scruff to get nipped or bawled over for his stupidity.

Kaita stood frozen in place when she saw her pup adress Midnight that way in front of the other wolves. Why did she have to have a pup as hyper as Scruff? She loved him but damn it.
----

Sheild saw the other two males be accepted into the pack and she perked her ears up a bit. The thought of being in a pack was nice, until the pup who had previously been pinned down asked to be the boss of the two males. SHE wouldn't put up with a pup being boss over her. Her eyes stayed on the two and wondered what the Alphess' verdict would be.