PDA

View Full Version : Native American One on One

nonangelic92
11-20-2009, 05:10 AM
Mili exited thruoght the trading post gates, after everyone had fallen asleep. Many people whould think of her as crazy when walking outside, bare footed and dressed in men's clothing, but not Mili herself. She loved to feel the grass on her feet and the smell of the near by woods surrounding her.

Mili walked towards the small creek, just listening to the silent sounds that nature had to offer during this time of night. Mili sat on the creek bed,, geting her bottom wet but she didn't care. Mili slipped her feet into the cool creek water, sighing at the feel of the water running over her feet.

After a few minutes, Mili began to hear noises coming from the other side of the creek. So she decided to get up and walk back to the trading post. When Mili was close enough to the trading post, a figure stepped out of the shadows and grabbed Mili from behind and muffled her screams. He placed a gag into her mouth and threw her over a horse. After hoping onto the back of the horse, both rider and horse took Mili and rode off into the night.

Ryudo
12-02-2009, 02:26 AM
The woods were all but silent, not a single bird chirped nor leave crackled, underneath the watchful eyes of the mother moon all was still. A gentle wind rustled its way through the silence, but for a few lasting moments the forest was stagnant, living and yet unchanging. The calm before the storm.

Suddenly, and without warning, the forest erupted into life, birds shrieked, crickets chirped, and a single white hair ran as fast as it could through the brushes and brambles. At first the rabbit ran alone, chased by some unseen force, but quickly the figure darted into the forest, the moon glinted off his well toned tan skin as he bounded effortlessly through the forest. Ezhno Gagi ran with all the life in his body, he knew he could not out run the hair in the plains, and so chasing it into the woods would give Ezhno the edge.

----------------------

Ezhno placed the skinned hair in his nap sack, he had followed the rabbit all the way to the other edge of the forest, and as Ezhno prepared to leave he looked out at the world in front of him. Just beyond the forest lay a large creek that separated the old forest from the new one. As Ezhno turned to leave his eyes caught sight of someone on the other side of the creek. He new that no member of his tribe was on the other side of the lake, and because of this he concluded that the being must be one of the invaders, one of the people who sought to take Ezhno's home from him.

Without a second thought Ezhno raced towards the figure, he whistled for his horse Aiyana and within seconds he was across the creek and on top of the intruder.

The man was easily over-powered, and Ezhno knew that he could kill the man right there, but instead he decided to take him back to his tribe. Perhaps he would have a few interesting things to say, and even if he didn't Ezhno knew that a ransom was always better than a murder, a feeling that the intruders did not share. As Ezhno lifted the man onto his horse he was surprised by how light he was, but he didn't think much about it.

Ezhno returned to his tribe, and when he removed the sack from his captives head he nearly fell over, sitting before him was a beautiful young woman.

nonangelic92
12-02-2009, 02:50 AM
Mili opened her eyes to see a native american, and she began screaming her head off.
" You bloody injun, how dare you kidnap me. Somebody, anybody help me. When my father finds out that I'm gone, he's gonna have troops here in only a matter of minutes, and then you'll really be sorry."

Mili began wiggling, hoping to slide off the horse, hoping to make a run for it. She began to notice that she was in an native american village, and a few native americans began to surround her, the horse, and the native american who captre her. "Just great, what else can go wrong?" Mili thought to herself

Ryudo
12-11-2009, 04:46 AM
Ezhno stared at the young woman as she shouted, the intial shock of her femininity over, Ezhno began sizing her up. Though Ezhno had little contact with the foreigners, he could tell that the woman sitting before him was different then the rest of her people, she was beautiful but Ezhno also sensed a fire inside her.

While the young woman continued to shout Ezhno turned to his tribe and shouted for one of the older men. Ezhno turned to man and spoke quickly, after hearing what Ezhno had to say the older man turned to the woman and said,

"This is the Great Warrior Solitary Raven," the older man pointed to Ezhno, "he is curious as to who you are." The older man paused and Ezhno smiled, the older man then continued translating,

"Solitary Raven also wants to why a beautiful foreigner was dressed as a man."

nonangelic92
12-11-2009, 04:56 AM
Mili looked at the older man while still slung across the horse. "You can tell the oh Great Warrior Solitary Raven that my name is Mili and I personally don't have to tell him a bloody reason why I'm wearing men's clothing." Mili tried wiggling free of her ropes but only succedded in getting rope burns.

"And another thing, before I answer any more questions, I want off of this horse and out of these ropes right now." Mili stomped her foot like a child, only causing the dirt to kick up from under her foot. Mili thought that would show them, but all she got from the village was a few blank stares.

Ryudo
12-11-2009, 07:13 AM
The elder translated what Mili had said, Ezhno spoke her name a few times to get used to it. Ezhno knew names came from the spirits and creatures that lived around him, yet he did not know what a Mili was, and so he figured that it must be some sort of foreigner’s animal. He looked at her intently, then he went over and lifted her off the horse and set her on the ground. Ezhno loosened a few of Mili’s knots in an attempt to make her more comfortable, yet not let her escape.

After checking to make sure that there was no way Mili could escape Ezhno gave her a small smile, he then turned to the elder, who translated once more,

“Great Warrior Ezhno Gagi hopes that you are not in too much discomfort, for you are a guest of the Missouri. Now he wants to know what tribe you come from, and why your females dress as males.” Ezhno spoke once more, this time in his full voice,

“Ezhno also says if you cooperate he remove the binds, so long as you promise to behave and not run away.”

nonangelic92
12-11-2009, 11:14 AM
Mili stared at the native translating and smiled. "Of course I'll cooperate. We'll you see I come orginally come from New York. And not all woman of my tribe dress like men, just the ones that do not want to be bound by laws and ways of living."

She turned toward Ezhno, "Now can you tell him to untye me please? These straps are cutting into my skin." She looked up at him with a sad, desperate look. Mili thought to herslef "Okay he has to fall for the "help me" look or I'm not gonna get out of here anytime soon."

Ryudo
01-02-2010, 06:33 AM
Ezhno smiled as he listened to the translator, he knew that she would want to be untied, even the buffalo fights against its captors. Looking into her eyes Ezhno saw true longing to be free, but he knew that if he released her surely she would run. Ezhno turned to his people,

"I shall release Mili, as a test, should she stay she shall be welcomed into our homes as one of our own, if she runs then I shall bring her back. Eventually she will come to realize that she is one of us now, that she is family. If she runs no one but myself, Silent Raven, shall chase her."

After finishing his speech Ezhno knelt beside Mili, he said her name once more, then withdrew a knife. Seeing Mili draw back he assured her with a touch on her shoulder that he had no intentions of hurting her. With a quick motion Ezhno cut the ropes that had kept her confined, and then he helped Mili stand. He looked at her, half expecting her to run, half hoping she wouldn't.

nonangelic92
01-02-2010, 06:44 AM
Mili smiled as she was let loose, Silent Raven, helping her stand. She rubbed her wrists to get rid of the burn. She looked at Silent Raven and the translator, "Translate this for your warrior." Mili began to back away, "Thank you for letting me go, but I really should go." With that, Mili turned and ran into the woods, twigs and leaves being rushed under her feet. She went to leap over a tree root, but fall her body landing in dirt. She stood up, her hands bloody. She felt a burning sensation on her face, she touched her face, and saw blood. Great, I get more bruised and bloody by escasping than fighting. Mili tried walking but she has sprang her ankle. Just great, well I might just have to wait. MIli sat on the tree root, waiting for one of the native's to come and get her.

Ryudo
01-17-2010, 04:37 AM
Ezhno watched as the young girl bounded away, he gave a small sigh and then took off after her. He followed her clumsy footsteps until he could once again see her. Ezhno stayed far enough back so that she could not see him or know he was chasing her, but close enough that he didn't lose sight of her. Suddenly he noticed that she had stopped running, Ezhno presumed that she must have fallen, he didn't think her one to give up.

As he approached her Ezhno decided to have a bit of fun, at first he ran straight past her as if he hadn't seen her, then he walked back and decided to have even more fun,

He pointed at himself, "looking for Mili" He paused for a moment, then pointed at Mili, "you see her?"

nonangelic92
01-17-2010, 04:52 AM
Mili smiled sarcasticlly, and raised her hands as to say "I don't know" then rolled her eyes, "Can you just pick me up and carry me back please? My ankle is swollen and I might die." She pointed to her ankle then made a hand gesture to signify that it was swelling. She wasw starting to like the native and she didn't like that. She sat sternly looking at him, hoping to either be left there or be taken back to the camp where her foot can heal and she can run away again.

Ryudo
01-17-2010, 05:30 AM
Ezhno listened as she talked, he had no idea what she was saying but he liked the way that her voice sounded. When she gestured to her ankle Ezhno noticed that it was swollen and a bit discolored, in an instant he was down tending to her. He elevated her ankle in his arms and checked to see how bad the wound was. Gingerly he rolled her foot, as his mother once had done when he was a child, assessing the injury. As he passed it between his strong fingers he felt a small strain in her ankle.

Ezhno knew that she was in a large amount of pain, so without spending another hour gesturing to her he simply picked her up and began carrying her back to camp. He would have time to apologize, if necessary, later.

nonangelic92
01-17-2010, 05:44 AM
Mili glared at her foot while he was her back to the camp. "Stupid foot, stusid tree, stupid native." she spoke. While Raven was carrying her back, Mili began to feel the heat come from his body. It felt good and he seems very chesiled, she thought, oh god dont fall in love with him. Thats the last thing you need Mili my dear, to fall in loce with your capture. Mili blushed as the thought began to turn in her m ind, well it is romantic and forbidden, no she thought, stop it. Oh great I'm falling for my captor, she thought.

Ryudo
01-17-2010, 06:08 AM
Ezhno walked swiftly yet softly with Mili safely in his arms, as he carried her he felt her heart beat against him. She shivered in the cold and so Ezhno held her even closer, he gave her a smile as he continued back towards his own camp.

When he reached camp the first person who spotted him let out a yell and within a few seconds the whole camp had surrouned him once again. Ezhno silently walked through the crowd and into the tent of the healer, inside he gently placed her onto a wooden bed and called for the healing mother.

The old woman entered the Tipi and spoke with Ezhno, who explained that she had injured her ankle. The mother nodded and went to a sack near the bed where she removed a few dried herbs. While she ground them into a paste Ezhno took a part of tanned hide and began to wrap Mili's ankle slowly, to ensure that she would not experience any discomfort. Once the mother added water to the paste and Ezhno finished wrapping Mili's ankle, she gave the bowl to Ezhno and explained what Mili had too do. The healing mother then exited the tent to tend to other members of the tribe, allowing Ezhno to adminster the concoction. Handing the bowl to Mili he indicated a drinking motion then pointed at Mili, he nodded his head, as if to say it would be all right.

nonangelic92
01-17-2010, 06:19 AM
Mili glanced at the concoction of herby paste. SHe reluctatnly drank it, finding it taste better than she thought. She gave the bowl back to Raven, "Thank you." she smiled. She propped her foot on a raw hide and leaned her head back, looking at the image on the tipi. She liked how it told a story but she wasn't about to tell raven that.

Ryudo
01-29-2010, 11:18 PM
Ezhno smiled as Mili drank the medicine, he knew that she didn't trust him yet and as such he was pleasantly surprised that she accepted his help. Taking the bowl once she had finished Ezhno set it on the ground, then turned back to Mili. He looked her over once more to see if she was hurt anywhere esle, but other then the ankle she seemed to be all right. Ezhno noticed that Mili was examining the paintings on the canvas walls. He knew the story that was depicted on the walls by heart, he pointed to a painting of a coyote.

"Nashoba" then he pointed to an Eagle, "e osi'" He then proceeded to tell Mili, mostly through charades and hand signals, the story of how the sun and the moon escaped into the night sky. Finishing with a content smile Ezhno looked at Mili, waiting for her response, surely she knew the story of the Coyote and the Eagle.

nonangelic92
01-30-2010, 12:34 AM
Mili laughed when Raven used hand gestures to tell the story. He looked funny trying to tell the story that se could understand little about. Mili began to move her leg but the pain from her ankle made her cringe with pain. She wanted to cry out but didnt want to look weak in front of Raven, so she stuck out the pain.