PDA

View Full Version : Battle for Pepper Island -Bleach Wars-

SQJ
03-10-2011, 12:14 PM
Bleach Wars - Battle for Pepper Island.

http://tracy.rose.home.comcast.net/~tracy.rose/Bleach/10247_bleach.jpg

Welcome to Pepper Island population 45 000

Pepper Island:
Peper island is in the West Indies, A short boat ride away from Barbados.
Pepper island is one is technically one large island with its centre sinking below sea level creating two islands and a wide sea lake.
The Eastern Island Is Called Marley Island and the Western Island is called Tosh Island.
The lake is major tourist hot spot as the water is always warm, very much like a spring which is impossible to explain by science. The Lake is wide and has a quick moving current but is generally swimable by very athletic and powerful swimmers.
There are seven Major hotels lining the lake with three on each side, while there are another four major hotels inland.
Major employment comes from tourism for most of the inhabitants. They generally either work in tourism or shipping as most of Pepper Island's resources are limited to Bananas, avocados and rice.
Pepper was rated as he 4th most temperate areas in the entire Northern hemisphere offering 20 to 30 degree *Celcius* heats on an almost daily basis, even their rains which have knack of coming down hard and sudden, come in the heat.
The only time the weather isn't perfect is during monsoon season when it rains constantly in short but heavy bursts. The streets flood, work slows, most tourists leave and come back later leaving the people of Pepper island. Though it only lasts a month then its back to major tourism.
Tosh Island
Is where the lands are most level it also has the largest population and the most rivers passing through it with the most farm lands and plantations.
Marley Island
Has the largest forestry.
It also has a massive mountainous rocky outcrop called the Shark's sail, because its thin but tall.
The Shark's sail, the rock is very unstable so most locals shy away from it in fear of dying from a minor rockfall.

The Plot

Across the island strange things are happening, abandoned buildings are falling apart, haunted houses are becoming active. People are disappearing, tremors are hitting the lands hard. The warm waters of the sea lake are heating up too rapidly. People think there's a volcano at the heart of Pepper island. But they can't see, they can't see the strange masked monsters falling down from the sky. But you can and you're not the only one. That's not all, not only can you see them....they can see you too.

The Role play.
So far its rather simple.
You're a special case after some event or other and you've been able to see ghosts since. But now suddenly you see more than ghosts. You see monsters and their after you and the newly increased spiritual pressure you give off.

For what ever reason*Fate blah blah*, each of us are somewhere on the Shark's sail. When a massive hollow attack hits. Its now up to us to figure out what's happening and survive.

======================

That's the story so far. As for the developments. They are yet to come.

The Game.

http://i.animecrazy.net/toriyama_akira_bleach.jpg

I've described how the individual battles will take place but I haven' t gone into much detail about turn taking, posting and so on.

You post as you would a regular RP, moving the story on until in a battle situation then, there are a few twists. You can technically post in any order about anything involving the story. The only thing you CAN”T do is giving an attacking post when ever you want. This runs on speed. The faster the character the quicker they get to post first.
=Highest speed posts first.
=Lowest speed posts last.
=Even speed? Then who ever posts first posts first.

Remember this is idea is brand new, I'm still tweaking it where it needs to be tweaked so knowing how the game works is kinda impossible anyway so Don't get discouraged!

=========

http://lavideo.eu/wp-content/uploads/2010/08/bleach.jpg

Character sheets.

Name:
Weight:
Personality:
Background:

=

Sword Name: *In bleach Swords have names, so what's yours*
Sword Description: *In Bleach a player's sword has a knack of being unique to others. You'd be had pressed to find a bunch of Katana wielders in Bleach. Also it doesn’t have to be a sword at all, for some its a spear, a chain, gun, two swords. For others its gloves, tiny sprite creatures which do the fighting for you.

Sword Style: *Defensive/ Aggressive/ Tricky- If you still Don't understand tricky. PM me.*

Each Character gets 120 stat points to start with for level one, Remember you still need to buy abilities and skills using those stat points so think about which ones you'll keep and which ones you'll throw away.

Player Stats

Level 1 *No level two option just yet*
Player Attack:
Speed:
Stamina: *Remember when you stamina hits zero, all you other stats hit Zero, except for your HP*
Player Defence:
Environment:
Special Ability:

Hit points = I'll assign hit points when the RP starts, I'm still figuring out whether they should be the same or different. Ie High defence = Higher HP type thing....

Actual attacks = Reminder everyone buys their attack from Blood Reign, if an attack you want for your character is not there, PM me and I'll add it on with the level and stats required to own that skill. Even if you have ideas on new attacks PM me and I'll add them for the higher levels.

==

A Hollow is a spirit that becomes an evil incarnation of itself, formed when the soul loses its Chain of Fate*(因果の鎖*Inga no Kusari?), the link to its physical body, and is overcome with negative emotions. However, it is possible for a soul to avoid Hollowfication and instead become aVisored*by awakening its dormant*Soul Reapers*abilities, as happens to the protagonist,*Ichigo Kurosaki.
One plane of existence in the*Bleach*universe is the desert-like Hollow world called*Hueco Mundo*(虚圏 (ウェコムンド)*Weko Mundo?, Spanish for "Hollow World," kanji translates as "Hollow Range")*where the Hollows thrive on "spirit energy" as a life force. The Hollows that appear in the human world have a strong desire to feed on living souls in an attempt to fill the void in their hearts left from losing their Chains of Fate, hence the reason they are said to attack first those they had loved most in life.[2]*Hollows generally do not have recollections of their lives as humans. Hollows also have varied character designs, though most are designed with monster-like appearances, skull-like masks, and a large hole somewhere through each of their bodies, usually where their hearts used to be.
There are two main duties of the*Soul Reapers*regarding souls: to perform a ritual known as a soul burial*(魂葬 (こんそう)*konsō?)*on normal souls before they become Hollows, and to purify the sins of Hollows so they once again become normal. When either of these duties are fulfilled, the soul goes to the*Soul Society.[3][4]*If a Hollow committed grave sins as a human, its destruction opens the gates of the underworld, where it is dragged to its punishment.[5]
There are also special case Hollows like*Menos*and*Arrancars, who gain access to unique skills and abilities, fueled by the souls they have consumed. The most common ability is*Cero*(虚閃 (セロ)*Sero?, Spanish for "zero," kanji translates as "Hollow Flash") also called "Doom Blast" in the English manga, a high-powered energy blast that is fired from some part of the body, such as the mouth or hand.

Got this from Bleach Wikia.

This space here is for important NPC characters.

http://2.bp.blogspot.com/_kV_-UNchsxw/S8aESLep1mI/AAAAAAAAAAM/s7_AHhyRL8U/s400/Bleach-Live-Action-Movie.jpg

Name:
Gun Slinger

Height : 1,81 meters.

Weight: Medium

Appearance: http://images.allmoviephoto.com/2001_Training_Day/denzel_washington_training_day_002.jpg

Personality: Quite, slow to talk but very wise, he's the type of man who'll let people get themselves into trouble so they can learn a 'lesson' before saving them and hitting them with a lecture. He's very harsh on his son.

Background:

Gun slinger AKA Raymond Ell, a magician following a long line of magicians and magician's assistants in his family tree. Magic and the spirit world has always been something of a tourist attraction so they were always the front runners in all things magical.
They also have soul reaper powers in their blood with one or two in their blood lines possessing unnaturally high spiritual pressure then the already high spiritual pressures of their family. His family has always been able to see ghosts and using them they'd produced a good but humbling living for themselves. Needing little from the outside world. Gun Slinger himself is actually a captain level Soul reaper who was never Admitted into the shingetsu but instead became the middle ground between the middle ground between soul reapers and the real world in the Caribbean. He's raised and trained his family to be powerful fighter his entire life with the aid of his high school sweet heart and wife.

More info when the IC comes up...

Stryker
03-10-2011, 03:23 PM
Looks veeerry veeerry interesting... *Scurries off to begin his CS*

Bane
03-11-2011, 03:08 AM
Will have a CS up shortly sometime in the next week or so

SQJ
03-11-2011, 01:12 PM
My character!!!

Name:
Samson Ell

Hieght:
1.77 meters

Weight:
Medium to light

Appearance:
Dark but not very, tallish, thin, gaunt features with the lanky arms and legs of a basket ball player.

Personality:
Samson can be quite complex, at one moment he'll be brash and very talkative. At other times, with drawn, he is actually a very nervous guy who over compensates by acting cocky and brash.

Background:

Samson has been learning how to jump, run and dodge his entire life, his father an mother going out of their way to torture their entire family with booby traps, kung fu lessons, surprise attacks and shooting lessons*only a sling shot, then a bow and arrow later.*
Samson, who's one in four, two boys and one girl, him being the second oldest, the girl being the youngest. He improved better than the rest avoiding being hurt physically quicker than the others, to the point where he was merely annoyed at everyone.
He's a part of the schools basket ball team and is one of their top players, against his father's wishes who does not seem to want him to gain any kind of fame even though he was the one who had a part in making Samson so physically talented.
When he isn't playing basket ball he's hustling others for money or working as a magician's assistant.
He completely ignores ghosts because he doesn’t believe in them despite the fact that his family can see them too and help them when they can.

Sword Name:
Liberty and justice.
Sword Description:

He possesses two swords.

The first being Liberty.
Liberty is a long and thin musket but that is only when it evolves at the start it is a very long, very light rapier with very little slashing potential.
When his Liberty manifests it manifest as a woman.
http://reshade.com/picture/medium/50163132.jpg
Unfortunately she's incredibly cold despite her looks.

The second being Justice
Justice is a fat and short sawed off shotgun but that is only then it evolves, at the start it is a short handled battle hammer and is very, very heavy.
http://a.imageshack.us/img29/7827/nicorobin2.jpg She is much sweeter than Liberty but is a massive tease which makes her more frustrating than Liberty.

Sword Style:
Aggressive.

Player Stats:

Player Attack:
Speed:
Stamina:
Player Defence:
Environment:
Special Ability:

Stats left over: 20 *Saving for when I buy abilities*

I raised the stat points to 120 from 100. Makes more sense that way.

Attacks and abilities...
None yet....

Aeolus
03-20-2011, 09:39 PM
Two soul swords.

-coughgodmodcough-

SQJ
03-20-2011, 10:10 PM
Twin weapon weilders....

http://media-wallpapers.theotaku.com/caption-145410-20080226221817.jpg

Aeolus
03-20-2011, 11:09 PM
Name: Ciar (http://fc01.deviantart.com/fs43/f/2009/145/0/9/091a40f59226d5e32a097ccdf24f8cdd.jpg)
Height: 5'11
Weight: Way to light to be healthy
Personality: Fidgety and slightly neurotic, also kinda prone to having weird logic. However, it seems that if he believes it to be possible for him to do, chances are, he'll be able to do it. No one is quite sure how. Oh, yes, he's also prone to psychotic fits. He has REALLY bad memory, and there's a large blank from a year after high school to three months ago
Background: He grew up in a family of doctors. A nice, happy family, tragically murdered when he was 14. He doesn't remember anything at all about it, or even the few months before the incident. He was simply passed around the family until he was finally independent. Since he was a small child, he had been able to see ghosts, and its possibly because people saw him talking to thin air, thus outcasting him, caused him to be the psycho he is today. After he left high school, he doesn't remember. He just woke up in the West Indies a few months ago, and found himself in possession of a sword.

=

Sword Name: Jackal/Eve
Sword Description: At first appears as a regular katana, when released, turns into a pair of white gloves when calling upon Jackal. These gloves can, apparently, materialize scalpels unlimited, and seem to have a draining quality, stealing energy from the opponent with every cut and returning it to Ciar.

When calling upon Eve, he gains a pair of black gloves, which allow him to create hundreds of butterflies. While they do not seem dangerous, they release shimmering dust(scales, to better say) that have various effects with each color. It seems Ciar will be able to reach bankai once he's unlocked all the colors. So far, he's only unlocked four, red, gold, blue and silver.

As a personality, Jackal is... An enigma, sadistic and powerful, often a whisper in Ciar's ear, a whisper that Ciar usually ignores, for the most part. He's not afraid to hurt Ciar should he get in the way of a situation becoming interesting, or simply hurting Ciar just for the hell of it. Its because of his clearly amoral nature that makes Ciar distance himself from him, but, as Jackal has often said, a zanpakuto is a weapon of the soul... So is Ciar truly as innocent as he likes to believe?

Eve, on the other hand, is truly the worst of children, sadistic and whimsical in her innocence and nativity. Stubborn pride and power makes her destructive and prone to fits of rage- Perhaps Ciar's own psychotic fits come from her when she's in a temper of her own. She calls Jackal big brother and often is seen holding his hand when they both are together or climbing onto his back. Ciar regards her with an awed sort of horror for the most part, disturbed by her actions and yet admiring how she can be so happy in her whimsy. At least she doesn't torture him with philosophy.

Manifest Jackal (http://fc00.deviantart.net/fs8/i/2005/319/9/7/Akabane___Blood_Rain_by_FD_chan.jpg)
Manifest Eve (http://foroanime.com/foros-de-anime/63612-otaku-ayane-momoke-albums-umineko-no-naku-koro-ni-4041-imagen-maria-ushiromiya-69374.jpg)

Sword Style: Tricky

Each Character gets 100 stat points to start with for level one, Remember you still need to buy abilities and skills using those stat points so think about which ones you'll keep and which ones you'll throw away.

Player Stats

Player Attack: 14
Speed: 16
Stamina: 20
Player Defence: 10
Environment: 5
Special Ability: 15

Hit points = I'll assign hit points when the RP starts, I'm still figuring out whether they should be the same of different. Ie High defence = Higher HP type thing....

Actual attacks = Reminder everyone buys their attack from Blood Reign, if an attack you want for your character is not there, PM me and I'll add it on with the level and stats required to own that skill. Even if you have ideas on new attacks PM me and I'll add them for the higher levels.

Aeolus
03-20-2011, 11:10 PM
Technically, their zanpaktos are ONE person or one entity. Not two.

But I'll roll with it.

SQJ
03-21-2011, 12:10 PM
Remember I raised it to 120 stat points per character. So I'm assuming your leaving 40 stat points for buying attacks.

PM or AIM me so I can set up moves you can buy from Blood Riegn *Yers you say the full name every time!*

Aeolus
03-24-2011, 07:31 PM

...SO, is this starting yet?

SQJ
03-24-2011, 08:21 PM
It can't. It can't start with only one person..then its a private Rp....though that may be better than nothing...

Aeolus
03-25-2011, 01:01 AM
Point taken.

-sigh-

A PRP would be fun, though.

John
03-27-2011, 03:04 PM
This RP is one of this week's Roleplays of the Week (http://role-player.net/forum/site.php)