PDA

View Full Version : -New Blood- OOC (M)

Winter
11-20-2009, 11:23 AM
The following thread contains traces of gore, horror, supernatural themes and some nudity and is therefore rated M. Suitable for persons age 15 and over. Reader discretion is advised.
☥ New Blood ☥

----☥ Introduction ☥----

The night is dark, but the world is far from dead… so to speak. The sun goes down and the moonlight shines on a world so very different to the one the humans see. Creatures of night walk in the shadows, they prey on the humans. For every being does what it can to survive. Most times they only take what they need to survive. And the victim is allowed to live. But sometimes these dark beautiful creatures grow greedy and savage. And their victims are left dry.
This night was one of the latter.

A house stands, surrounded by a field, nearby lies a forest. The house is silent. It is dark, no candle flame nor lantern shone within to indicate any signs of life. There was a family there… Two small children, three adults.
A mother, hair of deep brown, skin of smooth coffee cream, sleeping soundly by her husband. A man of honour, of valour, of love for his wife and their three daughters. He was a loving man, their lives simple and pleasant. That night they slept, their biggest trouble was finding their eldest daughter a suitable husband where she would be happy.

Their eldest slept down the hall, old enough for her own room. She was a sweet girl, who loved her mother, father and sisters. She spent her days helping her mother around the house with all the chores that needed doing. She sewed, and cleaned. She often accompanied her father to town to sell his goods. She enjoyed her life as it was. Her delicate human life.

Her sisters were only young, of 8 and 12 respectively. They loved their big sister and looked forward to following in her footsteps one day when they too were grown. They did as usual young girls did, played with dolls, dressed up, and of course, ask a million questions and not listen to the answer.

Their family was an ordinary one, nothing about them stood out. And yet… This night to which they slept so soundly, with little regard for the night wanderers, the children of the darkness. They were chosen, they who were nothing more than humans. Mere mortals of which could do so much, and yet so little, the complex creatures they were who were in their society so simple… They were chosen. For noone would miss them.

There were two or three at most, sliding within shadows and flitting between the trees. They would not be seen, or heard. A window, found open and the creatures slipped inside, to find the warm bodies, breathing, hearts beating. Fangs glint in the moonlight, a gasp from their victims then silence. Heart beating no more. They each have their share, then come to the female. One of her, several of them… One jumps to take a bite of the pure nectar of her blood. A gasp! Blue eyes open, staring at the shadowy figures in the dim moonlight. Nothing but shadows. No voice is heard. Another wants to taste the beauty… He steps forward. A challenge is made. Quickly he is struck down. His blood is spilled. The human coughs, splutters, foreign blood in her mouth. Another takes a stand. Again a battle. More blood. More growls. So violent. So silent.
At last the shadow can take his prize! He mounts her, tasting her. His blood lust is raging. He wants her. More than one way. She is pure. Untouched. Her body is pure. Her blood is sweet. He is amorous in his kisses, yet she feels nothing but the cold. Her body dying. As he sucks out her warmth he begins to undress her. A final humiliation. She would be defiled. He laughs wickedly. His lust adamant. But he is distracted.

A dying shadow. One he cut down earlier, stands. With the last of his strength he finds a weapon. His companion lay dead. Head removed. To move no more. Vengeance is a dish best served cold. Blood. Shock. Then pain. Fallen to the side the lustful shadow is defeated. A hollow laugh escapes the lips of his attacker. Then he too falls. It is over.

The human lies in her bed, foreign blood soaked her as hers oozed from her neck, the light in her eyes was fading; little time was left. She knew she would never see the sunlight again. Nor smile with her father, laugh with her mother, play with her sisters… her sisters. Oh god. They had been killed too. Destroyed and murdered while they slept. The girl prayed that heaven had saved them. All of them. At least… she would see them soon… on the other side. Her body grew cold, she was exposed, through her ripped dress, but remained pure. Her eyes closed. The darkness consumed her once more. The pain that burned within her neck, that spread through her, was ebbing. She exhaled her very last breath. And the house lay silent still.

________♈________♈________♈________

----☥Rules☥----

I. Follow the Terms of Use
II. Please keep OOC to the OOC Thread
III. PM your form to me, please.
IV. Please try your best to achieve some form of literacy. This means, use spell check, grammar and if I see l33t anywhere i will rip your colon out through your nose!!!
V. If you cause problems you will receive a warning, this is on a "three strikes and your out" basis, this means that if I have to talk to you three times, I will ask you to leave the roleplay.
VI. Try to keep the genders evenly balanced throughout the roleplay, please. I don't want it to be a sausage fest and I don't want it to be all women either.

----☥The World☥----

This is a modern day setting, and those who played in the previous edition will know that keeping with a particular time is hard for me. However, not all the towns I will list will be a real place, so don’t worry too much about geography. Though with that said, I have a very handy MAP that will let people know where what is. Keep it in mind when you post:

http://i214.photobucket.com/albums/cc74/Axika_5526/New_Blood_Map_full2.jpg

----☥The Vampires☥----

In this world, Vampires are a low class of Demon. They’re technically not dead, and the human world knows of Vampires.

Scientists of Inveera have discovered anomalies in the blood of Vampire-kin that was greatly different to humankind. There are certain chemical compounds within the blood that allow the human to change, a different genetic makeup. In layman’s terms, the difference between us and these Demons, is the difference (genetically) between apes and humans. This anomaly was dubbed ‘the Demon Gene’ it exists within all those of supernatural tendencies, (Supernaturals) the werewolves, the telekinetic, witches, warlocks and the like.
A Vampiric transformation is painful for the human host to endure, an can take any where between two days and two weeks to complete the process. The gene enters the body and changes the human form, adapting the brain and the body for new situations, nails become stronger, eyes become sharper and of course the fangs. A New Blood (one who has just been turned but has not yet tasted blood) will not have these powers immediately, the super human speed and senses come with age, also, the older the vampire the less carnal and animalistic they become.
One way to fast track powers, and a method that is cannibalistic and strictly taboo, is the drinking of an Ancient’s Blood. The powers and memory of the person whose blood it is, is absorbed by the drinker. Though for obvious reasons it is strictly forbidden except for in Clan Ascension ceremonies.

Vampires are able to heal quickly, as are most Supernaturals, Some things that will kill a vampire however:
Removal of the heart
Decapitation
Things that have no effect are:
Salt
Garlic
Holy Artefacts
They also don’t have to sleep in coffins, as they are technically not dead, and sunlight, although can be painful, and can leave burns if exposed for a long time (ie a week) and is untreated, can lead to debilitating scarring. However it probably wouldn’t kill a Vampire.

Automatic powers are slightly enhanced speed, strength and stamina. The drawback however is with reproduction. While other Supernaturals may rarely produce offspring, Vampires lack that capability.

----☥The History and Religion☥----

Back in the Ancient time, when the world was new and the first Demon walked upon this earth, she took her gaze upon the humans, she pitied their weakness, and told them if they would love her, she would protect them. She was beautiful, and they agreed. The Demon Goddess was not malicious nor soul-devouring as the legends would have us believe, no she was kind and beautiful and just. She cared for the humans and chose to protect them and live with them.
She was known as the White Rose. The first Vampire, the Goddess of all the Vampires. She chose special humans to be her guards, she turned them into her kind, and they were grateful.
After sometime she saw a beautiful human. He was sweet and kind, and she loved him more than any other. She would do anything for him, and once he was turned she swore to make him King. He would be her General, her King, her servant and her Lover. He was the Black Rose. Yet just before the ceremony was to take place, a tragedy struck. The White Rose was felled, someone had murdered her. Her Black Rose flew into a rage, he swore he would find the one that did this injustice. But it could not help her. She smiled, and told him to wait.
“I shall return one day… One day I will come back to you, wait for me… my love…”
And so with the last of her strength, she gave her powers to the Black Rose and three of her Generals, to carry on their race and rule together as friends.

However fate is cruel, and her Generals were not so kind as she. They quarrelled over power, over what decisions were to be made over politics, war and their kind. The Black Rose became so deep in his hatred and his depression, the others could not reach him. One day, he disappeared, some say he died of a broken heart, and would be re-incarnated with his love. Others say he went mad. But noone really knows.

After that day the three remaining generals were never the same, their great friend was gone. They separated, and their people were divided into clans. They chose to follow one of their Generals, depending on their views; General of Dragons, The General of Blood of the General of Heaven. Those born into these newly formed Clans or Houses are loyal to their Masters, as it is written in their Blood.

Over time the White Rose and the Black Rose were sadly forgotten, but the Masters of the Houses never forgot their lovely Queen and friend. She has become somewhat of a myth or an entity like Jesus Christ became to humans, The White Rose is a form of Religion to the Vampires and indeed many of the other Supernaturals too.

----☥The Clans☥----

The Generals, when forming their Clans, chose names for themselves and their followers, according to the powers their blood was given by the White Rose.

Dragonica
Headed originally by the General of Dragons, his banner colours were Black and Green, his symbol being that of a Dragon. He was described as cool, calm and even cold and ruthless by those that met his blade in battle. However he was highly intelligent and charming.

They are said to be descended from the Dragons themselves and have had prominent members of history in their ranks in the past. (Dracula, 'Dracul' means dragon. Vladmir Dracula is 'son of the dragon' --yes I looked it up :P).

Their Leader uses the title; Fuehrer or High General.

Their clan have a variety of powers given to them by the Goddess, (Dragonican’s may choose two of the following powers) including:
Fog - from age 100+
Make fog appear to make a haste escape
Swathed in Darkness -100+
Ability to use shadows to hide oneself in shadow
Enchanting Gaze -200+
Can entrance a potential victim with a hypnotic gaze
Metal Control -500+
Can manipulate metal, melt change shape etc
Mind Reading -1000+
Enter and sometimes control the minds or weaker beings
Shape shift -2000+
Become an animal

Silent Angel
This House is headed by the ‘Archos’ who is (or may be descended from) The General of Heaven. Renowned for her mysticism and great magical ability this General was the Goddess’ spell-caster and sorceress. She was more in touch with the spiritual side of the Demons, and thus many of her followers are quite religious, their clan symbol is a feathered wing and their colours are blue and white.

Their powers consist of the following: (Again, please choose two.)
Animal Telepathy 100+
Speak to animals mentally and ask them to perform tasks
Siren Song 100+
A song to enchant and allure weaker Supernaturals and Humans alike
Ice Touch 200+
Freeze water or flesh of an enemy
Empathy 500+
Feel the inner workings of another’s heart, their emotions and heartbeat
Teleportation 1000+
Can move through shadows from one location to another
Levitation 2000+
Can use a burst of energy to raise oneself off the ground.

Blood Moon
The General of Blood was a crazed woman, she was carnal and animalistic, her hair red like crimson she instilled fear into all those who dared cross her, she was fiercely loyal, and it is a trait her Clan would share. She is the Master of her house, the Great Mother of her family.
Her strength comes from a deep rage at the loss of her queen. They have had powerful Clansmen also, including Elizabeth Bathory the Bloody Countess. They are more agile and savage in their hunting. This symbol is a red crescent moon, and their House Colours are Gold and Red.

The powers bestowed on her line are: (Again, only 2 please)
Carnal Fire 100+
Set fire to nearby people or objects
Passion Bite 100+
Cause such a powerful pleasurable and sexual urge in a victim to subdue them
Animal Tracking 200+
Ability to smell and follow prey accurately
Violent Scream 500+
A scream so loud it can stun or even knock out an enemy
Rage 1000+
A powerful adrenaline fuelled rage that increases strength and speed
Instill Fear 2000+
The power to cause weaker Supernaturals and humans to stop where they stand, even hallucinate in their fear

The Clan leaders each have their own title and traits so please read the descriptions carefully. If you wish to be a House Leader, include in your sheet how you became so and if accepted you will be given choice of a third power. And please use original characters. If I see ‘Lestat’ or ‘Edward Cullen’ … Well I take no responsibility for my actions! You have been warned! XD

Remember the older you are the more powerful your powers are also.

Terms for Vampires:

New Blood –One that is just born and not yet drunk their First Blood.
Pure Blood –The Blood taken via bite at the time of first sexual experience.
Passion Blood –The Blood taken via bite at the time of sexual climax.
Fledgling –Weak lower vampire, usually between 0 to 100 years.
Underling –A lower vampire one level up from fledgling, and more powerful, usually aged between 100- 300 years.
Disciple –A stong vampire, loyal to the clan. One may gain this title by right of passage, which could mean killing a member of another clan.
Family –A greatly powerful member of the clan, one of the higher ups, trusted by the Leader closely.
Clan House –The secret underground home of the clan leaders and the headquarters to each Blood Family.

----☥The Clan War☥----
For many years the Opposing clans have been at war, they trust none but their own clan and are as family to their own blood. Vampires not of their own are regarded as suspicious and the Leaders of clans would not leave their Houses without a detailed body guard.

It has been going on since the creation of the Clans an has since escalated to outright war and death between them. At current a tense and hostile truce is in place, and has been for 10 years, but anything could tip the scales and turn the clans into a blood bath.

----☥The Slayers and Humans☥----

Holy Order of Christ
There are those, mainly the Holy Order of Christ, which believe these with the Demon gene; ‘Supernaturals’ are abominations to God and his word. They seek to purge the world of the unholy bloodsuckers and all their filth. Including any surrounding humans. They will sacrifice women and children for the greatness of God. The ends always justify the means. There is no such thing as a kind supernatural. They are violations against God and his works and will suffer eternal torment in hell for their sins. They recruit many Paladins and Holy Priests too battle this ancient evil and wish to have all this world as Humans being the strongest creatures.
They also wish to eliminate the Inveera, the soft hearted fools who would help the Supernaturals! They too must fall.

Inveera
A less violent Order, they do not wish death upon every soul who is not entirely human, however they know that some must die, in protection of themselves and others, instead of killing any and all Supernaturals, they try more to detain and question, to learn more of their Demonic Brethren and try to rehabilitate the vampires to become less savage.
Though this doesn’t always work and sometimes the subjects must be terminated.

----☥The Prophecy ☥----

A phoenix reborn from fire,
New Blood born pure without Sire,
The Cattle rise to face the Lions,
Armed with fangs and claws of iron,
The Night Children's War descend,
To the Goddess the clans doth send,
A Heretic of formidable power,
The White Rose returns in Midnight Hour.

----☥Characters/Forms☥----

No Anime Pictures Please

Please add a link to the characters appearance or a picture here.

Username:

Name:

Role: (if a Vamp, add clan name, if a Slayer state your faction)

Sexuality:

Starting point: (place you're starting on the map.)

Physical Description: (Needs to be an actual written description.)

History: (if you wish to be a clan leader please put how you became one.)

Personality:

Weapons, Powers etc: (Weapons for Slayers, and Powers for Vamps.)

----☥Accepted Forms ☥----

(The names written in grey are only possible characters, meaning they have not yet posted an ‘IC’)

Characters so far:

Slayers:

Holy Order of Christ
Falcon Red as "Icarus John"

Faction of Inveera

Vampires:

The White Rose Incarnate: Winter as "Kaia de la Saille"
The Black Rose/The Heretic: Dreamland as "Azaezel"

Blood Moon
Grand Mother/Father:
Nonangelic

Silent Angel
Clan Archos:
AmandaBloodhart as "Van Drake"

Dragonica
Fuehrer/High General: Govannon as "Konrad Wingates"

Any questions? PM or Post below… :)

THE IC THREAD (http://role-player.net/forum/showthread.php?p=80966#post80966)

nonangelic92
11-21-2009, 08:14 AM
good news next will be up til first

Mysteria
11-23-2009, 02:11 PM
http://i659.photobucket.com/albums/uu319/roleplays_site/rpa-of-week.gif

This game has been showcased as The Rp Of The Week (http://74.220.215.108/%7Erolepla3/forum/showthread.php?p=44014#post44014)on the RPA Homepage! (http://role-player.net/forum/site.php)

Winter
11-24-2009, 03:28 AM
Wohoo!!
Lets hope people would like to join. :)

nonangelic92
11-24-2009, 03:31 AM
Hey Winter I'll join, just give me till tomorrow night to put a CS up

Winter
11-24-2009, 03:58 AM
No worries. :)
I'll post mine soon too.

Winter
11-24-2009, 05:06 AM
http://i214.photobucket.com/albums/cc74/Axika_5526/Kaia-New-Blood.jpg
Artist: Liliana Sanchez (http://princess-of-shadows.deviantart.com/)

Username: Winter

Name: Kaia de la Saille

Role: Vampire (no Clan. Her creation was accidental and her sires were all killed.)

Sexuality: Bisexual

Starting Point: Salt.

Physical Description: Kaia stands at a slight 165cm, she is rather unassuming and gentle in her features. Her face is soft and open, her skin like fresh cream, she has often been described as an angel or a cherubim. Her hair a raven black it always seems to shimmer with and unnatural glow. She is gentle in her mannerisms, delicate and soft in her movements. She has the grace of a princess, and confidence in her step.
Her most stunning features are her eyes, they are blue like the skies in summer, and full of curiousity, she can gaze into another and seems to be looking into their very souls. She is curvaceous, with the figure of an hourglass and graces of a cat. She may not be tall or intimidating but the aura of power seeps from within her. It is both alluring and frightening.

History: Kaia was born in Amiket to Elizabeth and Syrus Traven. Shortly after her birth her parents moved to the country. She was always a bright and happy child, brining joy to anyone she smiled at. People had said there was magic in her eyes, like she was blessed by the fairies when she was born. Her parents were most proud, they spoiled her but Kaia never went rotten, she grew to be a beautiful, charming and sweet young woman. She enjoyed carrying out chores with her mother and helping out her father when she was not in school. She loved her two sisters dearly. Caring for them and looking after them was a joy to her. She loved their simple life, the cities were far too crowded.
One night it ended violently when the shadows (later she discovered them to be vampires) slipped in and killed them all while they slept. The fought over Kaia and the blood from their wounds was sprayed all about the room. And on Kaia herself. Her body accepted this blood, and after six nights she awoke, with little but a blur to her memory. Her new life began.

Personality: A sweet and sensitive girl, Kaia does what she can to help people, after she was turned she became very much like a kitten, curious an playful. She would climb the tallest tree to see its branches, She would dive to the deepest rock pool to see what lay at the bottom…
Before she became a Night Child she was greatly shy about her appearance, but now she can hear and see all of nature’s beauty. She feels that she should be natural, and would be naked all the time were she not told to wear something.

Powers: Siren Song
A song to enchant and allure weaker Supernaturals and Humans alike
Enchanting Gaze
Can entrance a potential victim with a hypnotic gaze
Passionate Bite
Cause such a powerful pleasurable and sexual urge in a victim to subdue them

Falcon Red
11-26-2009, 05:03 AM
http://darthsinister.deviantart.com/art/GREEN-ARROW-114565147

Username: Falcon Red

Name: Icarus John

Role: Holy Order of Christ

Sexuality: Straight

Starting point: Silomus

Physical Description:
Standing only at abou 5'5", he uses his size for stealth, taking cautious, confident steps wherever he goes. His strong lean build makes him limber, fast, and aggressive in a fight. As strong and rough as he is, it is not without control. His gaze is studious and has the ability to make grown men, bigger than he, scared when angry.

History:
Icarus was born with a bow in his hand. His father was deer hunting when he got the call from the hospital saying that his wife was in labor. He rushed to the emergency room to the picture of his wife holding a baby boy. He took up his son who immediately took hold of the bow and fell asleep with it laying across his body out of his face.
The father and son spent years out in the wilderness together, showing Icarus how to shoot, how to aim, and how to stand. Eventually they moved onto more advanced techniques and how to climb trees and so on. They'd go out and hunt together spending a lot of time together. His father would teach him scripture
during the off hours, and how sacred each and everything in the woods were sacred.
When Icarus came of age, he decided it was time to leave. There weren't a lot of choices for sixteen year olds due to still needing school at that age, but he had been hearing a lot about a group of hunters,
hunting the demons of the night. He had a feeling that he could be used in this battle, to eradicate all these unholy beings. When he expressed these ideas with his father, he relucantly agreed knowing that his sons heart was doing what he thought was right, what would help humanity. The boy was intelligent he would be able to take care of himself.
When it was time to leave. Icarus shouldered his bag, and his bow, kissed his weeping mother goodbye and hugged his father. Icarus now lives in the Holy Order HQ and leaves whenever assigned a mission.

Personality: A hard trained hunter, Icarus spent years on controlling every bit of his abilities, from his physical prowl and strength, to each and every emotion. Yet he is still human and isn't always able to hide his feelings. But this is just him on the hunt. He tends to just be laid back and up for a good laugh when he's taking rests between hunts, and his temper tends to get fiery and aggressive.

Weapons: Bow and Arrows, hunting knife

nonangelic92
11-26-2009, 06:47 AM
Username: nonangelic92

Name: Charity Addams

Role: Blood Moon leader

Sexuality: Bisexual

Starting point: Blood Moon House

Physical Description: Charity was born a natural beauty. She stands about 5'8 but she is all leg. She has bright red hair, grey eyes, sexy seductive smile, and basicly looks that could kill...literally. She uses those looks to get whatever she wants, but when that just doesn't work, well better watch out because when she's angry or just-plain pissed off her eyes turn black.

http://www.imageandstylenews.com/wp-content/uploads/2009/01/hairstyles-from-the-2009-screen-actors-guild-awards-7.jpg

History: Charity was born in a little European town near Lyon, France. She doesn't really remember her childhood or her teen years, but she does remember when she was turned. It was a cold Feburary night, she had just been to see her best friend, Laniore Roseavanni, and being not afaird of anything basically she decided to walk home without an escort. She was about 6 blocks from her home, when she was attacked from behind. She was knocked unconsious and taken to a dark, damp, and cold place. All she remembers seeing was blood red eyes and white sharp teeth before her world turned black and she became a creautre of the night. After she was changed, Charity sorta just drifted around, until she met the White Rose and she loved her dearly, sorta like she was a god, that is until she died. Before the White Rose died though, there was a huge battle amongest the older vampires seeing who would control the three differnt districts of the land. Charity fought her way tooth and nails through both men and woman to earn the roll of Blood Moon leader, and besides she is crazy enough and blood hungary to earn and keep the roll. After the White Rose died and Black Rose disappared, Charity just stayed on the mainland, collecting followers and snacks along the way.

Personality: Bossy yet she's likes to have a few good laughs, not-stop talker, likes to play with her food, owns a few human pets, she's a no nonsense type of "person", hates slayers but loves to play mind games with them, very sarcastic, perverse towards both sexes especially men though because their easy to manipulate

Weapons, Powers etc: Rage and Passion Bite

Winter
11-26-2009, 08:21 AM
Personality needs to be a little longer, and she can't have Rage unless she's over 1000 years old. :P

Other than that it's ok.

nonangelic92
11-27-2009, 12:07 AM
Okay i edited it

Pastel Apathy
11-27-2009, 12:28 AM
I'm interested in joining! I'll have a CS up soon hopefully! Prolly won't be later than Sunday as I have stuff to do today(I'll get as much done as I can today), tomorrow(same thing) and saturday(again, same thing).

Winter
11-27-2009, 06:30 AM
I look forward to it! Hope to see more players soon! ^^

nonangelic92
11-27-2009, 04:26 PM
oh Winter so am I accepted or not?

Winter
11-28-2009, 01:28 AM
Ah my bad, yes you are. :)

nonangelic92
11-28-2009, 04:30 AM
okay coolness

Winter
11-30-2009, 09:32 AM
Oh, Angelic, I re-read the history, and it doesn't say how she became a Clan leader. Also, the White Rose lived and Died thousands of years ago, say... Ancient Egypt/Inca Very early on... in retrospect Charity is a very young vampire... -Sorry I didn't bring this up before I was really tired when I read it the first time. My bad. :P

nonangelic92
11-30-2009, 11:56 AM
Its cool, i'll just change it when I get home from school.

Winter
11-30-2009, 12:47 PM
Schweet

Winter
12-03-2009, 07:54 AM
I hope we get some more entries to this soon..... :P

AmandaBloodhart
12-13-2009, 02:20 AM
http://img191.imageshack.us/img191/3540/vano.jpg

Username: AmandaBloodhart

Name: Van Drake

Role: Vampire/Silent Angel (however, he is not the same breed, but it is uncertain whether he was sired by a member of Dragonica or Blood Moon)

Starting point: Pie Inn

Physical Description:
Semi-short messy straight black hair that barely seemed to show his silver eyes, pale skin, five o clock stubble on his face, thin but well built, five feet and eleven inches tall, and he was roughly around 150 pounds. Has a masculine, but slightly boyish British accent. His posture is normally cool, confident, but respectable. And normally he wears black clothing, his attire usually consisting of a silk dress shirt, and slacks. The shirt would have the top two buttons undone and utucked from his pants, plus the sleeves were partially rolled up. If there was an occasion, like going outside, he'd wear his black trench coat with silver satin lining.

History:
Born in 1835, London England, Van was born into a noble's family. All he did was study. However, his curiosity of the supernatural caught the interest of one vampire. Thinking he could use him, he tricked Van into believing he was a professor that studied folklore and myths. Over time Van began to suspect this individual of being inhuman, but said nothing. One night, Van came home late, discovering his parents and brother killed--no--drained. His teacher stood in the middle of the crime scene, enjoying the last droplets of blood on his fingertips. In a rage, Van charged forward, only to be easily struck down. He was then made a victim of the same act, drained of most of his blood. The vampire left him, and he slept for a week, only to wake up in a morgue. He grieved over his family's death before fleeing to his family's house, locking himself up.
A decade passes as he stalks the streets, having taught himself how to hunt, knowing what he was. He eventually found a little orphan girl being harassed by a drunk. Easily, he rid of the girl's danger, killing the man after making sure she hid first, telling her not to look. Instead of dropping her off at the nearest orphanage, he took her home, allowing her shelter, food, and all other necessities. She introduced herself as Katherine. Over the years, she had become aware of what he was, but thought nothing of it, instead falling for the dark figure. He too was quite aware of his attraction towards her, but dared not approach, believing he would not be able to control himself...er...sexually.
Sometime later, Katherine had been captured by knights of the Holy Order while out shopping during the day when Van was usually asleep, accused of being a witch and being an accomplice of a vampire. Before he could reach her, she was burned on a cross in the middle of public, and the last thing he heard was her dying scream. The Holy Order attacks him as soon as he arrives and he goes ballistic, slaughtering any who approach him. After he finished off all that were present and responsible for Katherine's execution, he wandered the earth, hating the Holy Order and his own kind. However, over time he is confronted by the head of Silent Angel. Feeling they are the only decent breed of vampires, he joins them, somewhat unofficially, despite lacking their faith.

Personality:
He was the type to stand in a corner, lean against the wall, and cross his arms in utter silence. That's not to say he was completely void of emotions, in fact, he's quite capable of emotion. He just prefers to keep them to himself. Van is a serious individual and is very abstinent. He's a courteous individual, especially towards the opposite sex, thus he briefly adopts a gentlemanly personality when dealing with women. If someone said something stupid, depending on who they were, he'd either make a smart remark, or say nothing at all. Despite his humble nature, occasionally, one will see a cocky side to him, especially when dealing with an enemy. Though it's difficult to make him angry, just about any slayer of the Holy Order pisses him off, barely managing to control himself.

Weapons, Powers etc: Does not use any powers, only his speed, strength, and senses.

Govannon
12-13-2009, 06:52 AM
No pic yet, I can't find what I'm really looking for. Let me know if you really need one or if the description below is good enough.

Username: Govannon

Name:Konrad Wingates

Role: Fuehrer, Dragonica

Starting point: Dragonica House

Physical Description: Roughly 6"2, Konrad appears to be about 25 in age. He has short, well kept black hair. He is military in his appearance, and is usually wearing a simple black and green uniform consisting of a long shirt and pants, modified only in that extraneous metal pieces have been interspersed at random across all the outfit. He has dull green eyes that seem unfitting of his young appearance. Over his body he has a large number of scars, including his entire left hand, which is burned black over its entire surface.

History: From birth, Konrad was chosen to lead. The former Fuehrer, Abelard, knew that he wasn't going to be able to survive forever and came up with the idea that he wanted to mold his eventual replacement himself. He stole an infant of noble birth and raised him normally until the age of 25, when Abelard took it upon himself to turn his protege, and that was when he training really began. He lived with the common soldiers and was routinely ambushed in order to make him stronger and more alert. The training came to a cruel head when Konrad was restrained with his left arm in full sunlight until he could free himself. It took over two weeks to work his way through his bounds, and while he has regained full mobility in his hand, he still cannot feel it.

Eventually though, Abelard's regime payed off. Konrad began to be able to sense his assailants, ropes simply fell off of him, he began to inspire and work with the men, instead of just living among them. As he grew older, he grew stronger, deadlier and smarter, and when Abelard finally fell in battle, Konrad was more than ready to take over. Since then, he has lead his clan to many victories, although it looks as though the war is going with no end in sight.

He is now considering finding an apprentice of his own.

Personality: Konrad's personality depends on your relation to him. He is usually good natured and intelligent, and can generally carry on a nice conversation, even if his jokes fall a bit flat. He does require absolute obedience from his men, and those that disobey him can meet with severe consequences, but he treats those that listen to him well. Even with those that he considers enemies, Konrad is generally civil and polite.

If, however, you hurt any of his men, or you betray his trust then not a force on this earth can save you. Konrad will put all of his considerable forces, intellect and determination into hunting you down and making sure that your death is as long and painful as possible. Konrad Wingates is not a man to be trifled with.

Weapons, Powers etc: Swathed in Darkness and Metal Control

Winter
12-15-2009, 04:10 AM
AWESOMESAUCE!! :P

AMANDA!!!!! *glomp* yaaay lol I love your charie. I would prefer if he had a Clan though... maybe he was taken in? :P Also, Pie in, is that in Pike? (my bad about the map, I'll try to make the writing bigger!)
Other than that you're approved!!!
Govannon you too! I'll make up the IC thread in the next few days. :P

nonangelic92
12-15-2009, 04:14 AM
Sry Winter, I haven't edited my pro like i said I would I've been really busy and I have finals this week but ill do it during my break which is starting on thrusday night

Winter
12-15-2009, 04:22 AM
ok, well I'll add you when you post it. :)

AmandaBloodhart
12-15-2009, 04:23 AM
Fixed! Is that good? And I did meant Pie Inn...whatever it says...it's near Salt.

nonangelic92
12-15-2009, 04:25 AM
okay cool thanks Winter.

Winter
12-15-2009, 04:32 AM
Oh my bad, it is Pie Inn... I think... can't read my own map!!! *fail* lol

AmandaBloodhart
12-15-2009, 05:41 PM
it's okay...(I_PIE) XD, was food on your mind when you made the map? :giggle:

Winter
12-16-2009, 03:53 AM
No actually, there's actual towns that are called salt... and bath.... lol and I couldn't think of a name for a little traveler's stop... and I thought "I like pie".... so I made it pie inn. :P

AmandaBloodhart
12-16-2009, 03:55 AM
XD Speaking of weird town names.......there's a town here in Ontario Canada called Wawa. *not joking but it's funny anyway* and my ex lived/lives in a town called..."Lower Sackville" XD

Winter
12-16-2009, 04:01 AM
Hahha... there's a town in aus called Yass... and there's a big maccas sign advertising it. It has a big 'M' for mcDonalds in the signs and it looks like it says: "MYASS open from 6am"
Get's me everytime... :P

AmandaBloodhart
12-16-2009, 09:43 AM
XDDDDDDDDDDDDD now that's major win!

Winter
12-17-2009, 06:20 AM
That's what I thought. :P
Oh, I'll be making the IC thread today hopefully... I have about.... 4-5 threads to reply to... lol

AmandaBloodhart
12-17-2009, 06:28 AM
Alright, but I thought I'd tell you now that it's official that my mom and I are moving, so I may OR may not have internet access since mom's decided we'll be staying at a hotel -_-, so my posts may be delayed. This goes for the fanfiction as well <_<

Winter
12-17-2009, 06:39 AM
lol that's fine. :) The IC may take longer... but I'll see how I go. :)

nonangelic92
12-21-2009, 08:05 AM
Hey Winter I editied the hisotry like youtold me too I hope its alright

birdsong.
12-30-2009, 05:27 AM
is this still open to join??

Winter
01-07-2010, 02:44 AM
It is open to join! Sorry I was gone a while friends, my computer kicked itself and died. :P

nonangelic92
01-07-2010, 12:21 PM
dude that sucks

Winter
01-08-2010, 03:04 AM
yes it does. but it's all better now.

nonangelic92
01-08-2010, 03:16 AM
thats good btw am i accepted

Winter
01-08-2010, 03:51 AM
NA, you're accepted, but as a Blood moon member not the leader. I think Charity would make a good newbie or a leader of maybe a scouting party. I think that would suit her better.

Alin
01-11-2010, 12:52 AM
Is game still open? If so leave me a mail, I shall check back later/ tomorrow, The rp looks very interesting.

Winter
01-11-2010, 04:43 AM
It is stil open yes. :)

Whose turn is it to post?

Govannon
01-11-2010, 10:39 AM
I just did. A word of warning, it's a long one. (Probably the longest I've done on RPA to date...) Sorry about taking so long to get around to it, I didn't realize that the IC was up.

nonangelic92
01-11-2010, 11:09 AM
Hey Winter, sorry to do this to do, but I have to drop out of the RP. I'm just wa to busy and already in more Rps than I can count.

Winter
01-14-2010, 04:12 AM
@Angelic that's okay, I know what you mean. :P

@Govannon AWESOME post! I really liked it!! I'll start working on my next one, post it in the next few days I think. :P