PDA

View Full Version : Red Rain Wolf Pack

Princess Izzy
03-12-2011, 04:25 AM
IC thread: http://role-player.net/forum/showthread.php?t=12756

Hello :) Um, i usually have a plot and things like that, but its late, im bored, and all i want to do is roleplay. This is my first roleplay on this site :D There's really only two things that im really strict about; the skelly, and the size of your posts. I want to really roleplay, not one sentence. So if you could, please post four sentences at the least. Writers block happens, i get it a lot too. As for the skelly, please fill it all out to my expectations. This is also a legit wolf pack; no super powers.

Skeleton

Full Name:
Nickname:
Mate:
Interested In: [ crush ]
Personality: [ four sentence minimum ]
History: [ optional ]
Rank Wanted:
Descriptive Looks: [ be descriptive.. ]
Visual Looks:

Ranks

Alpha Female: Claidi
Alpha Male:
Alpha Pups:

Beta Female:
Beta Male:
Beta Pups:

Lead Scout: Ace
Scouts: Blanca, Shiver, Hark, Alanoth, Forever Heart, Pizzaro, Blitzkreig

Pups:

My Characters

Full Name: The Almighty Claidi
Nickname: Claidi, Clai-Clai, Claidster
Mate: -
Interested In: -
Personality: Claidi has a big heart, theres room for everyone in there. Shes just a big teddy bear that loves to love. Claidi is very playful. She loves to mess around and maybe pull a few pranks every so often. But dont let the sparkle in her eye and the bounce in her step fool you, this fae can bite and bite hard. Long ago, Claidi didnt know what playing was. She didnt know how to have fun. Although she now knows what laughing feels like, her horns are hard to hide. One wrong move and you’ll might be dead. She wont win every fight of course, but losses only make you stronger, right?
History: Claidi's life was tough. She didnt get a chance to be a pup, but shes making up for it now. She might share her history with you if you're close.
Descriptive Looks: Claidi is abnormally large; abnormal for a female at least. Shes almost bigger than the average male. Her pelt is a bright snow white and her eyes are icey blue. Her thick build and many battle scars might seem a little intimidating, but dont be afraid. Remember, she loves to play.
Visual Looks:
http://i55.tinypic.com/2hcmhvq.jpg

Full Name: Ace of Hearts
Nickname: Ace
Mate: -
Interested In: -
Personality: Ace is a very sweet male. He is always putting others before him and loves to help people. He doesnt like to get physical - meaning he doesnt like to fight with his teeth and claws. He'd rather use his words, as peacefully as possible. Ace loves pups and loves to play, but can be very shy. It will take a little while for him to open up to you, but be patient with him. The wait should be worth it.
History: Same as Claidi..
Descriptive Looks: Ace is averaged sized. He has a black pelt and brown eyes. When the light shines on his eyes, they might look a little green. He also has some white furs here and there.
Visual Looks:
http://i55.tinypic.com/30wxwtu.jpg

giraffesrkewl
03-12-2011, 07:14 PM
Full Name: Shiver
Nickname: Just Shiver..
Mate: None
Interested In: No one..
Personality: She is a beautiful wolf. She's nice and friendly and has a good personality. She's kinda like the head cheerleader at school, to a point. She's beautiful, with her stunning white coat. She holds her head high and will give a tail flick to the males, knowing what they think.
History: .. Blah xP
Rank Wanted: Doesn't matter
Descriptive Looks: She has a stunning white coat. It shines even more in the sun. She's about the average size of a regular fae.
Visual Looks:

http://i965.photobucket.com/albums/ae131/birdo5976/Arctic_Wolf_020809_03_by_tiffanyand-1.jpg

Full Name: Hark
Nickname: Just Hark..
Mate: None..
Interested In: No one
Personality: He is more of a leader. He gets done what needs to be done, and can take direction and help anyone out. He is shier then his sister, and usually just sits back and observes unless it is his job to do whatever needs to be done. He is more curious then Shiver, too. He is very nice.
History: .. :P
Rank Wanted: Doesn't matter..
Descriptive Looks: He looks exactly like Shiver except his coat isn't as white, and he's bigger.
Visual Looks:

http://i965.photobucket.com/albums/ae131/birdo5976/arctic-wolf-wallpaper-2.jpg

Full Name: Razor Sharp As a Tack..
Nickname: Just Razor..
Mate: Claire <3
Interested In: Claire <3 & Claidi - I'll love you forever.. don't forget that..
Personality: He is a big lump. He's a good wolf, not very confrontational, and usually gets along with any wolf. He's very caring and is always there to help out someone and be a good friend. He's huge, so he's got a bit of laziness to him, and he just kind flops around and has that kinda personality.
History: A lotta stuff.. too much to explain..
Rank Wanted: -
Descriptive Looks: He is a huuuuge brute. No other brute has been as big as him. He's a huge wolf by himself, and then has thick poofy fur that makes him appear even larger. He has regular wolf markings, with they grey and black on his top half, and snow white underbelly and neck. His paws are also gigantic, like a giant puppy.
Visual Looks:

http://s61.radikal.ru/i171/0808/50/69583e940064.jpg

Kris
03-12-2011, 10:22 PM
sounds cool :D

Why not submit it for Roleplay of the Week (http://www.role-player.net/forum/showthread.php?t=905) or put it in the Roleplaying Games Directory (http://www.role-player.net/forum/showthread.php?t=2304) or click here (http://www.role-player.net/forum/showthread.php?t=3975) to help attract players?

Princess C
03-20-2011, 03:36 PM
Full Name: Scarlett
Nickname: Scarlett, & if you call me Scar, your dead.
Mate: *Looks down*
Interested In: ....Secret.....
Personality: She is very shy, and doesn't like to show that she is not shy. She likes hiding in her shell and not coming out to anyone except close friends. Her mother always told her to choose the right people to make friends with, and she does, still to this day. Scarlett finds herself unattractive and thinks she will never find anyone, but everyone else tells her differently.
History: Not telling youh!
Rank Wanted: Doesn't matter
Descriptive Looks: Like I said in her personality she believes herself to be very unattractive, all her life she has been told the exact opposite. She is a black wolf, the color of ashes. Her eyes are bright blue most of the time but, sometimes change colors. She is very little for her age, and is very light.
Visual Looks:
http://i1108.photobucket.com/albums/h405/BlahBlahBLAH4831/Decorated%20images/black-wolf.gif

Princess Izzy
03-20-2011, 03:44 PM
Kenzie, accepted :)

Princess C
03-20-2011, 03:46 PM
Yay! And now I have her pic. up. ;)

Alanoth
03-22-2011, 05:15 AM
Full Name: Alanoth

Nickname: The Wanderer

Mate: none

Interested In: none yet

Personality: A real peacekeeper, in a matter of speaking. Alanoth does not enjoy fighting, though don't let that fool you. He prefers to not cause problems and instead help others with theirs. He can hold his own in a fight, but he prefers to talk things over and come to terms peacefully.

History: Alanoth has been known as The Wanderer because of what he usually does, wander on his own. He lost his mother and father to hunters- who's scent he never caught-when he was a pup. He grew up on his own, which made him tough. Usually, wolves who grow up on their own go completely feral and anti-social, Alanoth didn't. He wanders from pack to pack, trying to find acceptance. Claidi's group is his most recent find, and he hopes to stick around.

Rank Wanted: Doesn't matter...

Descriptive Looks: Roughly 3 and a half feet tall, mostly light brownish fur, with grey at the top, and white around the edges.

Visual Looks:
http://t3.gstatic.com/images?q=tbn:ANd9GcTjhrOFmVJnYo4oSOvCgo9XGbmDhHtvi UFgm2wMQGDm9iOoOKur&t=1

Princess Izzy
03-22-2011, 10:43 AM
Alanoth, accepted :)

Alanoth
03-23-2011, 02:20 AM
yh!

ForeverHearted-
04-07-2011, 08:12 PM
Full Name: ForeverHeart, The Summer Moon
Nickname: Forever, Everz, Princess
Mate: [Her mate will be joining very soon.] Rudolph You are truly mine. When I first met you..All I thought was He’s sweet..But not the one for me. But babe you changed that in less than a second. You never shout at me or Injure me. You just speak to me, Telling me how much you love me. You always smile at me and when I’m in a bad mood, You calm me down. Your smile never fades away and your always besides me. When we touch, It’s like nothing came break us apart. I don’t know how you handle me every day and end up loving me every minuet of the day. You will always tell me how much you care and you can express yourself to me. If I’m hurt you will help me. I know you will never cheat on me. Your truly The One My Ruddy. My shining star. Forever and Ever <33333

Interested In: Rudolph <33
Personality: Forever is a very kind and sweet wolf, She has a kind heart and a loved smile. She is very caring to others but this can all change when she is in danger. She is very soft, Loving and funny to be around but is very picky about the ones she loves. She gets easily annoyed but Loves company and people keeping her happy. She hates Males that say stuff liike; Your Beautiful When they have only just met her and she hates wolves that have a crush on a wolf they just met, Overall she is very calm and gental to be around.
History: Once Their where two wolf pups, Two beautiful White pups, One with blue eyes and one with brown eyes. Their mother was named Blue And their father Bone. They where all Beta Wolves. They where a very happy family until Blue died, She was evilly killed by two wolves who had always wanted a higher rank than what they where. Bone went mad and started attacking every wolf he could find, The two pups where very scared of their father and they hated him more than anything in the world. They where bullied by him and where hurt and very nearly killed. Until the bears came, The bears killed Bone and the two pups ran. They ran as fast as they could. When they stopped they came across a small cave to stay until they where older. But one day a animal came back. It was a badger Her name was Forest. She took care of the pups and named them; Alissa And Forever. Their only family was Forest the badger. When forest got old she told Forever And Alissa to run far away. To a pack called Colourful Wolves, Where they could meet family and maybe even mates. Then she went to hibernate, She would soon be gone…Dead… So, Forever and Alissa took of to all different packs were Forever found a mate named Rex and had two litters of pups ‘Adol, Mango, Juicy & Akiko. That was when she was comforted by Cloud , Now her best friend Forever had slightly fell in love with him but knew she couldn’t.. But unfortunately her mate later on left her. Later on in her life she met Timber. They became mates but Forever relised they had nothing in common. They hardly knew each other, and they broke up. Fortunately Forever then met her one true love Rudolph. The had alot of pups.. And are still Together Forever <3 Later on Forever and Alissa found out they had another sister..Adal! They have just gotten to know her and are starting to get on with her very well.
Rank Wanted: Scout
Descriptive Looks: orever is smaller than most fae’s. She is about 90 Pounds, Weighing very little. She has pure white Fur where parts of grey come towards her paws and She has sparkling blue eyes like clear water. Her tail is very long, It stretches down to below her knee’s, On her legs her fur is very short and has a few specks of grey coming down to her paws..
Visual Looks:
http://fotos.fotoflexer.com/1f1f9b18d69e51cf3bda99ff12408987.jpg

Kagamine
04-13-2011, 04:21 PM
I'll join, but I don't have time to make my CS right now... I'll get it up later.

(Truthfully I'm in school ATM. :/ )

Kagamine
04-13-2011, 04:28 PM
I promise I'll make my CS once I get home.

Princess Izzy
04-13-2011, 07:14 PM
Im sorry ForeverHeart, you're accepted. And okay thats fine :)

Kagamine
04-13-2011, 07:53 PM
Oh, and I won't be able to get a photo to use either, is that ok? Cuz I'm using my DSi instead of a comp...

Kagamine
04-14-2011, 04:24 PM
Rawr sorry I never got around to it... but in all honesty the forum seems a little dead to me. :/

If you guys would just say stuff more often I would get an email notification and then I'd be reminded at home...

Princess Izzy
04-14-2011, 09:32 PM
I know, ive been waiting for PitBullBlues, but she told me her computer broke. Im also trying to keep up with 2 private rps and another rp of mine with only a cell phone, and i have little patience for my slow browser. I also cant be on all day; my phone can only do so much texting and internet browsing before it dies, i have school, and tuesdays and thursdays i work at the track until 5ish. Your not being able to post a picture is fine, just be descriptive. If you dont want to join anymore, i understand.

Kagamine
04-14-2011, 09:35 PM
I still wanna join I guess... but I TOTALLY understand where you're coming from about broken comps and sucky mobile browsers. -_-

Princess Izzy
04-14-2011, 09:57 PM
Yeah its horrible. I cannot wait til we get a computer. The only reason we dont have one is because my stepbrother thought it would be cute to download stuff to mod his xbox live gamertag, crashing the computer in the process.

Kagamine
04-14-2011, 10:25 PM
Well you wanna know what REALLY sucks? Even before my comp crashed, I was only allowed one hour of usage a day on it. (Baka parents...) So it's actually been for quite a while now that I've been relying on Ilu, my DSi. Lucky for me, Kira, my 3DS, will have an internet browser available for download late next month! And I can pretty much assume it'll be better than Ilu's! :D

I should probably go make that CS now...

Kagamine
04-14-2011, 11:03 PM
(If anyone can tell where I got inspiration for this pair of charries, I will give them a cookie.)

Full name: Blitzkrieg
Nickname: No one gives him nicknames... make one up if you must.
Interested in: No one...
Personality: Blitzkrieg is a very strong and independent wolf, by nature. He can easily take care of himself, and enjoys being the leader. He likes when there's order, and cannot stand chaos and disorganization. If needed, he will easily assert himself as a temporary leader to restore order.
History: For much of his life, Blitzkreig was a lone wolf. He hunted for himself and obeyed no one, but all that changed when he met another wolf named Pizzaro. He encountered this... unusual brute when he was out hunting, and although their relationship was... inteesting, at first, the two later became close friends. Pizzaro is now convincing Blitzkreig to search for a pack for them to join, and they are about to come across Red Rain. (This will make more sense in Pizzaro's history...)
Rank wanted: Alpha male
Descriptive looks: Blitzkreig is a very large male, and sturdily built. He's the type that looks like he could beat anyone in a fight, though he is nor the one picking fights with every wolf he sees. He only fights when he must. He has sandy blonde fur covering his body, rather short, and crisp blue eyes.

(Pizzaro's CS up in a sec...)

Kagamine
04-14-2011, 11:34 PM
Full name: Pizzaro
Nickname: I dunno... Pizza? ^^'
Interested in: All beautiful faes nearby.
Personality: Pizzaro wasn't meant to be born as a wolf. He is a coward, completely useless in combat. And he is weak, and incapable of defending himself. However he is also very playful and childish, which adds to his cute charm. And he loves the faes, even though most of them are out of his league.
History: Pizzaro was often tormented by older wolves when he was young. He had no one to protect him, and he was pretty much just that one little kid that all the bullies love to pick on. He spent most of his time cowering until he encountered Blitzkreig. Since Blitzkreig was the first large and dangerous wolf who actually stood up for Pizzaro, Pizzaro followed him around for quite some time. At first Blitzkreig was annoyed by his stalking, but then he started to accept him, and before long, the two couldn't find themselves living without each other. Even if they bicker like brothers on occasion.
Rank wanted: Something that isn't dangerous...
Descriptive looks: Pizzaro is quite short for a brute, and you can tell by looking at him that he's not the strongest, either. He has tan, reddish fur, and soft green eyes. And most distinctive, he has a long, curly strand of fur coming off of his head that never blends in with the rest of his fur.

Princess Izzy
04-15-2011, 01:08 AM
All accepted :)

Kagamine
04-15-2011, 01:12 AM
So then am I correct to assume you won't be getting the cookie previously mentioned? o3o

Also, when's the IC gonna be up?

Princess Izzy
04-15-2011, 01:18 AM
The IC is already up and nope, i gets no cookie :(

Kagamine
04-15-2011, 01:21 AM
o.o What? It is? How far is everyone? *runs off to find the IC*

Princess Izzy
04-15-2011, 01:24 AM
Meh, not too long. Most of 'em ditched. -_-

Kagamine
04-15-2011, 01:28 AM
I don't think they ditched, I think a lot of them didn't even know the IC was up.

I'm still new here so I don't really know how it works, but where I'm from, the GM usually provides a link. I realize you can't, niether can I, but I usually make my co-GM get it...

Princess Izzy
04-15-2011, 01:32 AM
No, i didnt have many members in the first place. Most knew and rpd on the IC, and they dont anymore. And yeah, we dont HAVE to provide a link. If i could, i would. Im going to bed. I have to get up super early. I should be on tomorrow.

Kagamine
04-15-2011, 01:41 AM
Gah you call 20 pages not very far in? DX With the length of the OOC I expected it to be only a few pages... you know, something I can read through. But 20 pages? Only if I'm very very bored...

Instead, can I get a sumarry of important events thus far? Like, where is everyone?

Princess Izzy
04-16-2011, 02:31 AM
Nothing big has happened ... all they've done was hunt. The first couple pages are just introductions and whatnot. They went on a group hunt .. C's charrie got sprayed by a skunk .. and now everyone but Claidi and Hark are in the den asleep. Claidi and Hark had just gone on a hunt, brought the food back, and ate. Now they're on a walk. Other than that nothing.

Alanoth
04-16-2011, 11:42 PM
I check in every day, its just that the other wolves still in the cave haven't been on.

Princess Izzy
04-17-2011, 02:28 PM
Okay, thank you, Alanoth :)

Kagamine
04-17-2011, 05:17 PM
Well I think the best way for me to jump in would be for Blitzkreig and Pizzaro to find Claidi and Hark... who plays Hark? Did he ditch?

Alanoth! Are you deserving of the previously mentioned cookie? o3o

Princess Izzy
04-18-2011, 01:16 AM
Thats Brooke - PitBullBlues. As i said earlier, her computer broke. I could have Ace find them?

Kagamine
04-18-2011, 01:20 AM
Uhhh... Ace could be the one to bring them back to the cave after Blitzkreig and Pizzaro show up, and get acquainted with Claidi.

Princess Izzy
04-18-2011, 01:24 AM
I dont get what you mean ..? How are they going to talk to Claidi without Hark?

Kagamine
04-18-2011, 01:29 AM
You said her comp broke, no? Were you expecting her to come back anytime soon? Cuz if you weren't, then you pretty much treat them as a drop-out char and you go on without them... a rather effective way to GM, if you ask me...

And I finally get what you're trying to say about Ace. Yeah, it might be better if he finds them. I just have to pull together an introductory post at some point.

Princess Izzy
04-18-2011, 07:19 PM
Brooke is a close friend of mine, she didnt drop out and im not going to kick her out. Im not going to go on without her, because one, thats not how i GM, and two, im not just going to do that to her. Dont tell me what i should and shouldn't do. I dont know when she'll be back, but she will be back. About your intro post; okay.

Kagamine
04-18-2011, 07:53 PM
Now if only I knew what to put in it...

Princess Izzy
04-18-2011, 11:51 PM
Okay..

Kagamine
04-18-2011, 11:56 PM
*coughs* In all honesty, I really haven't posted yet partially because I've been distracted by Pokémon Black... ^^'

I apologize. Hope you don't mind too much.

Kagamine
04-19-2011, 12:45 AM
There I posted! ^^

Is that a bit too long? Sorry that's just my RP skill level... back on the other site I play on, the threads are organized by length of posts, not topic, so...

Princess Izzy
04-19-2011, 06:24 PM
Im rusty with my roleplaying, on my old site i wasnt able to get on with my phone so i couldnt roleplay very often. I just found this site and my phone lets me on this - obviously - but it only lets me post so much so my posts wont be very long...

Kagamine
04-19-2011, 06:52 PM
Ah... well I guess that makes us two of a kind, sort of, since I don't have a working comp at home and I only joined this one cuz it works from the school's comps...

Thankfully, though, my DSi usually lets me type a sufficient amount.

Princess Izzy
04-22-2011, 10:50 PM
Okay, i was only posting OOC stuff in the IC cuz i didn't think you'd see it in the OOC. Anywayys, lemme get a fae up..

Kagamine
04-22-2011, 11:06 PM
Yeah, I once had a thread that went in that direction... well, I still have it, technically, but it's come a looooong way since then. XD

The key is to find a time when everyone is online and actively posting... and when it geets to be your turn, post a link to the OOC saying "this is the thread for OOC chat, ok?"

But really I just did that cuz everyone was posting OOC stuff that didn't really matter... like crying over how I killed Ikuto, the really hot cat-boy. XD

Princess Izzy
04-22-2011, 11:23 PM
Full Name: Blanca de la Luna
Nickname: Blanca, Luna, Lune
Interested In: Nobody
Personality: Blanca is a very sweet she-wolf at times, just dont make her mad. Much like Claidi, Blanca has a short fuse, but unlike her cousin, will walk away rather than attack. She doesn't like violence, but if that's what it comes down to, she'll fight. When she set off on her own, she was often ditched, dumped, and kicked to the side, so now she has some trust issues.
History: -
Rank Wanted: ..
Descriptive Looks: Blanca's name says nothing about her looks. She is very small, but very muscular as she's been having to fight for herself since she was a pup, she never had someone there to protect her. Her fur is pitch black, which is confusing to some. Her name translates to 'White of the Moon', yet she is most definately not white. Her eyes are a golden honey color.
Visual Looks:

http://2.bp.blogspot.com/_GYguOzFGbYk/S0_1MdjDb0I/AAAAAAAAADo/TdVKKJt80c4/s400/IMG_6877-Black-Wolf-Mollie-.jpg

Okay, i am REALLY distracted and like not able to think.. -_-

Kagamine
04-22-2011, 11:35 PM
That's fine. Unless you plan on doing much with this char, I wouldn't even think you'd need a CS. ^^'

Princess Izzy
04-23-2011, 12:23 AM
Oh well i made one anyway xP Ill do an intro for her..

Princess Izzy
04-23-2011, 12:56 AM
Really long post :O xD

Kagamine
04-23-2011, 01:24 AM
*whistles* I'll say... o.o

I thought you said you couldn't make long posts from your phone. (Not that I'm complaining. XP )

Princess Izzy
04-23-2011, 01:29 AM
Im not on my phone ;D Im at my dads until sunday, he has a computer. You'll know when im on my phone when one, my posts are uber short and two there will be a ~ between paragraphs cuz my phone wont let me make seperate paragraphs without something in between.

Kagamine
04-23-2011, 01:32 AM
Ah... well good for you. ^.^

Princess Izzy
04-23-2011, 01:36 AM
Haha yes :D And i took advantage of my computer access annd expirimented with making sigs/avis. What do ya think about my current set? Im pretty proud of myself xD

Kagamine
04-23-2011, 01:57 AM
Lol yes, very nice. XD

And sorry if I don't post right away. I'm sort of busy with a thread of mine on another site... I GM four threads there!! XD

Princess Izzy
04-23-2011, 02:03 AM
:D And its fine, i understand. I once GMd like five roleplays and roleplayed on all of them at the same time. Ohh how fun that was.

Kagamine
04-23-2011, 02:11 AM
Ohhhh I bet it was fun... unfortunately about half of mine are inactive right now. ^^'

That's how I am. When the threads I'm in are all moving too slow, I'll try joining another. If I can't find one I like (which is often) I'll just make up my own!

This cycle happens every week or so... XD

Princess Izzy
04-23-2011, 02:15 AM
I would do that, but its really hard to keep up with group roleplays with just my phone sooo i stick to private rps and one or two slow group rps XD

Kagamine
04-23-2011, 12:42 PM
Ah...

Well I should probably post now, since I forgot to last night and RPGuild is currently experiencing technical difficulties... (It's such a big community that sometimes the server just crashes out of nowhere. XD )

Princess Izzy
04-23-2011, 12:46 PM
Okay