PDA

View Full Version : Scar's Pride [ The Lion King with a twist ]

Princess Izzy
03-13-2011, 12:35 AM
Have you ever wondered what would happen if Scar won the battle - what would happen if Simba died? If the Pridelands continued to be under the rule of Scar, his family and his Hyenas?

Scar's Pride

The Beginning of the End

The world is different and tough. Green grass is hard to find, as well as food and water. Life is tough for the pride. Starved and weak, they're on the verge of death. But does their leader care? No. He refuses to leave Pride Rock. He worked hard for this land. Why should he leave because some lionesses dont know how to find themselves some food? Life is especially tough for those who followed Simba. They're heartbroken. They recieve worse treatment than those who are loyal to Scar. They're treated as slaves. Those loyal to Scar get more food and respect than those loyal to Simba.

Because Simba died, Kiara was never born, so Zira and Nuka are still alive. Also because of Simba's death, Zazu was killed as a warning to any who had thoughts of rebelling. Timon and Pumbaa were later killed for food. Rafiki still wanders the lands, though is rarely seen.

A year under Scar's rule ..

Its been a year now. Many have died [ none of the major characters seen in the movies - you may have your character mourning the loss of a friend or relative if you wish ]. After the deaths of Shenzi and Ed, two of Scar's favorite trio of hyenas, Scar decided it was time to move. The only ones who know of this move is Vitani, Nuka, Kovu, and Zira. They plan to wait until most of the weak links - AKA Simba's loyalists - die off before they inform the rest of the pride.

Rules
Please, lets keep this as close to the movie as possible. Meaning if you choose to play one of the characters from the movie, google their personalities. Take Banzai for example, he's agressive and greedy, but isnt very smart. Dont make him a genious and the sweetest little hyena.
I want this to get very interesting, so drama, drama, drama!
Please post at least 5 sentences per character. Writer's block is understandable, but it doesnt happen all day everyday.
No joining and ditching. Please be as active as possible. I probably wont be on as much as id like to be, and i apologize. I dont have a computer, unless im at my dad's. And thats every other weekend. I'll do my best to get on here with my phone.
Feel free to make any character besides those i've listed.
I think thats it .. i can be very strict when it comes to roleplaying. So please follow my rules and fill out the form descriptively, or else ill think you wont follow through with my second rule. Thank you :)

Members of the Pride

Scar - King - Scar - iWillEatzYuh
Zira - Queen - Scar - Shani
Nuka - Adolescent - Scar - Wander
Kovu - Cub - Scarish - PitBullBlues
Vitani - Cub - Scar -iWillEatzYuh
Nala - Adult -Simba/Mufasa - Needed
Sarabi - Adult - Simba/Mufasa - PitBullBlues
Sarafina - Adult - Simba/Mufasa - Needed

Others (not from the movie)

Kivali - Cub - Scar - dragoness98
Masari - Cub - Scar - dragoness98
Zande - Adult - Simba/Mufasa - StormWolf
Asha - Adult - Simba/Mufasa - Yoruyonaka
Lune - Adult - Simba/Mufasa - Yoruyonaka
Ime - Adult - Scar - Wander
A'Sharia - Cub - Scar - CuteLilRedhead
Brooklyn - Cub - Simba/Mufasa - Kenzie176543
Dhahiri - Adult - Simba/Mufasa - Lamb
Heckel - Adultish - Scar - Lamb

Any others will also be added.

Hyenas

Banzai - Adult - Scar - Needed
Janja - Adult - Undecided -

Any others will also be added

I will play Rafiki when he appears - which will be very rare.

Skeleton
Name:
Loyal to: [ Simba or Scar ]
Mate:
Crush:
Cubs:
Personality:
Looks: [ description and picture, or just a description ]

My Characters

Name: Vitani
Loyal to: Scar
Mate: -
Crush: -
Cubs: -
Personality: Vitani is the daughter of Scar and Zira, the sister of Nuka and half-sister of Kovu. She can be a bit mocking and snarky at times and is very tom-boyish. Like her mother, Vitani is violant, always wanting to fight with Kovu.
Looks: Vitani has light tan-colored fur, electric blue eyes with dark eyeshades and a tuft of fur on the top of her head. She is about the same size and age as Kovu. Her fur is a shade lighter than the rest of her mother's lionesses which causes her to stand out.
http://i52.tinypic.com/16a71o2.jpg

Name: Taka AKA Scar
Loyal to: Hisself of course
Mate: Zira
Crush: Zira
Cubs: Nuka and Vitani
Personality: Scar is a cruel, greedy lion. He is selfish and cares only for power and who will follow in his steps. Kovu is the favorite of his cubs, though he isnt really Scar's cub. The hyenas and Scar have a strange relationship. Scar bribes them with food so they will remain loyal to them. Although he is greedy and selfish, he does care for Zira and his cubs.
Looks: Scar has reddish brown fur, a coal-black mane, arched eyebrows, and heavy-lidded green eyes. He is long and lanky to the point of being thin and weak, with a pink scar across his left eye.
http://www.soundonsight.org/wp-content/uploads/2009/06/scar02.gif

I know the formatting of this is kinda screwy and this isnt as detailed as i wanted it to be but bear with me. Its really hard to concentrate with two screaming siblings; ages 1 and 2.

Kris
03-13-2011, 12:38 AM
I think this RP will fit more into "Parody/fanfic roleplay" section then to the "General" section.

I can move it for you to the "Parody/fanfic roleplay" section if you like.

Princess Izzy
03-13-2011, 12:44 AM
Okay, could you please move it? Thank you.

Kris
03-13-2011, 12:46 AM
I will :)

I'll await for you to finish this OOC I wanna see how it will be like, Lion King was one of my fav. movies and I like Scar a lot :D

Princess Izzy
03-13-2011, 12:48 AM
I just got done watching the first and second for the millionth time. Theyve been my faveorites since i was little. :D

Kris
03-13-2011, 12:55 AM
I love the second too :D

I dunno why not many love the second :/

Princess Izzy
03-13-2011, 02:23 AM
The second is so intense xD The first is sad, the first and a half is funny and gives you like an "OMG i get it now!" kinda feeling and the second is like "O_O" :P

EDIT:
Okay, this is finally finished :)

giraffesrkewl
03-13-2011, 04:21 AM
Name: Kovu
Loyal to: Scar .. but doesn't quite think it's right..
Mate: None..
Crush: No..
Cubs: NO..
Personality: He is the son of Zira and the brother of Nuka and Vitani. He has been chosed as Scar's successor, to take over the pride once Scar is unable to. He grows up having a rough childhood, but acts tough himself. What happens in the future all depends on him. He was raised to think badly of Simba and his pride, but Kovu's personality is differnt. His mind is always conflicting with things that are right and wrong. Only time will tell what his choices are.
Looks: He looks pretty much completely like Scar. His little bit of mane is a dark color, not exactly black, but brown right now. His fur is a brown color, just like Scar's.

http://images3.wikia.nocookie.net/__cb20091217205546/thelionkingfanon/images/thumb/0/0b/Kovu_cub.jpg/180px-Kovu_cub.jpg

Name: Sarabi
Loyal to: Will always be loyal to Simba and Mufasa..
Mate: [I]Was[I] Simba...
Crush: Mufasa.. <3
Cubs: Simba.. <3
Personality: She is the mate of Mufasa, who she will always love, and the mother of Simba. Scar is technecally her brother-in-law. She is leader of the lioness hunting party. She is quite laid back, but can be ferocious if she wants to be, like Mufasa. She was removed as Queen of pride rock once Scar took over.
Looks: She has light fur, a cream ish color.

http://www.lionking.org/~tlkpride/images/sarabi2.gif

dragoness93
03-13-2011, 06:14 AM
Name:Kivali
Loyal to: scar
Mate:none
Crush: kovu although she hides her feelings for him
Cubs:none
Personality:She is normally very shy towards anyone and will not talk to them unless she knows them. Her quiet nature often leaves her unnoticed but when it comes to loyalty she is one of the most recognized cubs. Any creature foolish enough to think Kivali won't fight back if attack is sadly mistaken, although she might not always win her battles she does her best to fight back, but only when threatened.
Looks: Kivali is a light brown cub with large green eyes. Kivali has a stripe of dark brown going from her head down to her tail, her tail tassle and toes are also dark brown as well as her underbelly.

Kris
03-13-2011, 09:19 AM
I'll check it up later today, but meanwhile why not submit it for Roleplay of the Week (http://www.role-player.net/forum/showthread.php?t=905) or put it in the Roleplaying Games Directory (http://www.role-player.net/forum/showthread.php?t=2304) or click here (http://www.role-player.net/forum/showthread.php?t=3975http://www.role-player.net/forum/showthread.php?t=3975http://www.role-player.net/forum/showthread.php?t=3975 ) to help attract players?

Princess Izzy
03-13-2011, 02:41 PM
@Kris, okay :) I posted it in that "Looking for players" thread.

@dragoness98, ill add Kivali to the list above :)

StormWolf
03-14-2011, 04:43 AM
i honestly just saw the second one for the first time today :(

my childhood was so deprived.

Name: Zande
Loyal to: Simba (and all associated kin)
Mate: Inaara - deceased
Crush: none at the moment
Cubs: Shaka - deceased, Nina - deceased
Personality: He carries himself with pride and a sense of charisma about him, but those sparks of light are quickly darkening under the sorrows of his loss; his optimism long dead and his spirit and heart will be soon to follow if something is not done soon. He is a glutton for punishment, diverting the abuse and accusations on the others loyal to Simba as often as he can.
Looks: Zande is very strongly built and sports a almost-crimson hide of reddish brown. His right eye is rendered useless from extensive damage, his remaining eye is a cutting blue, like a chip of ice that cuts in to ones very soul. Zande's black mane is full and soft, though it has been a long while since anyone found him snuggle-able.
http://i281.photobucket.com/albums/kk215/agnulfr/zande.jpg

voiced by Liam Neeson (http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=r6ND6kf68ag) XD

Princess Izzy
03-14-2011, 08:38 PM
@StormWolf, i will do my best to add Zande to the list, but my phone makes it very hard to do things. If i cant, ill add him as soon as i get to a computer. But you are definately accepted. Oh and your drawing is very good. :)

StormWolf
03-14-2011, 08:52 PM
thanks. I wonder how Zande will fit in/get along with the others.

Princess Izzy
03-14-2011, 09:04 PM
Hmm.. im not sure. All of the players, other then Sarabi, are followers of Scar. Only one way to find out i guess :P

Shani
03-15-2011, 09:40 PM
Hey if you're still looking for Zira, I'll join.

Princess Izzy
03-15-2011, 11:18 PM
Yeah, we need a Zira :)

StormWolf
03-15-2011, 11:38 PM
we also need some people on Simba's side :D

Princess Izzy
03-16-2011, 01:49 AM
And yeah, what StormWolf said :P

StormWolf
03-16-2011, 02:35 AM
made a small edit to my character sheet. found the best voice for my character XD

dragoness93
03-16-2011, 09:31 PM
Name:Masari
Loyal to: scar
Crush:Kivali
Personality: Masari is a stubborn, bully of a lion cub, he is infatuated with Kivali but she does not seem to care for him much. He doesn't really pay much attention to other cubs but when he gets the chance he will try to play fight with a few of them although he playfights a little too roughly and someone always gets hurt.
Looks: Is a small dirt brown cub with small blue eyes, his underbelly, little bit of a mane and tail tassle are light brown.

Shani
03-16-2011, 10:54 PM
Name: Zira
Mate: Scar
Crush:Scar
Cubs: Kovu, Vitani, and Nuka
Personality: Zira is shown to be fiercely protective of things or titles she views as important, She is violent and merciless. Zira is very vocal with her beliefs as well. She loves her cubs (her favorite is Kovu) and she loves Scar very much.
Looks: http://www.mylionking.com/resources/site_images/sp_screengrab_307.jpg

http://www.mylionking.com/fan/art/Artists/Nadra/Art/SweetZira.png
(credit goes to Nadra for a sweet pic)

(I hope she's okay)

Princess Izzy
03-17-2011, 12:40 AM
She's perfect, thank you, we really needed a Zira :) We also need followers of Simba.. hint hint to anyone looking to join ;)

Shani
03-17-2011, 01:31 AM
You're very welcome, I'm happy to join. :) When my computer is working right, I may make a Simba follower.

Jacogos
03-17-2011, 06:53 PM
I can make another Hyena? :D

Princess Izzy
03-17-2011, 07:53 PM
That would be great :) if you could make a follower of Simber as well, that would be even better. And okay Shani :)

Jacogos
03-17-2011, 07:58 PM
I think I'll play Nala, which would probably be a Simba follower, idk ;) lol Gettin' sheet up soonish

Princess Izzy
03-17-2011, 08:10 PM
Yeah she follows him xD And okiedokie, thank youu :)

Jacogos
03-18-2011, 02:28 AM
I hope I did right by these, though I understand if you want me to change up either, especially Janja, a little bit.

Name: Nala
Loyal to: Simba
Mate: Would’ve been Simba (deceased)…
Cubs: none
Personality: Since Simba’s death, Nala has retreated into herself, all the light that she saw in her child-hood friend and love gone. She retains the spark of resistance against Scar, but she knows it’s futile with his followers and the hyenas. Her light, playful attitude of cub-hood is gone, and is replaced by a somber, brooding attitude.
Looks: Her coat is a creamy-beige (as described by Wikipedia :D), though it doesn’t shine as much as it did in the 2nd movie, as her nourishment isn’t what it should be. Her eyes are bright blue, and her body is lean from malnutrition. Her lack of nutrients isn’t all from the scarcity of food, so much as she sometimes simply refuses to eat. http://www.alexross.com/nala.jpg

Name: Janja (Hyena)
Loyal to: Undecided
Mate: Banzai
Crush: None
Cubs: None
Personality: Janja is the niece of the late Shenzi, and aspired to be like her as a youngling. Janja has a realist and pragmatic view of life, now, however. She doesn’t harbor much love for her mate, Banzai, seeing him as a lazy pig that she might have to resort to eating if worst comes to worst. In fact, the only individual in the Pride Lands that Janja ‘likes’ is Nala. She believes the lioness was wronged by having her love taken from her, but it doesn’t necessarily make her sympathetic towards the Simba followers.
Looks: Janja (http://browse.deviantart.com/?q=Lion%20King%20Hyena&order=9&offset=24&offset=24#/d1ewg6x) (I did not make that pic, nor do I claim to. Simply fits a basic outlook I had for Janja) Janja has long ‘bangs’ similar to Shenzi, though she shakes her head frequently to keep them out of her purple eyes. She is larger than Banzai, as most female hyenas are, and her neck bears a claw mark from a fight she got into a long time ago (scar not in pic, and remove the ear rings from the pic)

Princess Izzy
03-18-2011, 11:06 AM
Nope! No changes necessary :) but how do you pronounce Jaja? xD

Jacogos
03-18-2011, 08:19 PM
Just like it looks. Jawn-juh
and thanks ya :D

Yoruyonaka
03-19-2011, 12:36 AM
Might I join this?

Name: Asha
Loyal to: Mufasa and Simba(Met them at a young age)
Mate: None so far
Crush: none so far
Cubs: none
Personality: Asha is kind and humble towards the people around her. She usually doesn't pick fights, but will if it's the only way. She is a very wise lion and works hard to bring about a compromise. She is from a lion kingdom in South Africa where she is a princess who was sent out on a journey to find Mufasa's old kingdom. Her brother, a kind lion called Lune is now king and knows she enjoys adventure. Asha is also very agile and fast for most lions, because she practiced in the trees of her jungle home. Mufasa once visited her kingdom and brought Lune, her father, and her to his kingdom, and that is why she is loyal to Simba where she met him as a cub.
Looks: http://fc00.deviantart.net/fs70/f/2010/259/3/b/dolphy_by_dj88-d2yu099.png
Ignore tattoo on forehead

Name: Lune
Loyal to: Mufasa/ Simba
Mate: Shanti(she stays at her Kingdom so no sheet for her)
Crush: Shanti
Cubs: Suni and Koto
Personality: His is strong willed and never gives up in dire situations. His white fur, like his sister's, is very unique for when they were born, because it was under a full moon. He will do anything to cease the reign of Scar, that means two kingdoms going to war.
Looks: http://i139.photobucket.com/albums/q290/orihime00/kimba_by_dj88-d32ygfe.png

Wander
03-19-2011, 02:39 AM
I have to say it now. Nuka is actually my favorite TLK character from TLKII. XD

Name: Nuka
Loyal to: Scar, though he shows signs he'd rather follow Zira rather than his father.
Mate: N/A
Cubs: N/A
Personality: Nuka is the eldest son of Scar and Zira, and the brother of Vitani and Kovu (well, half-brother in Kovu's case). Despite being the eldest of the three, he was not chosen by Scar as his successor, which is most of the reason why he is openly jealous of Kovu and does anything he can to prove his father wrong that he is more fit to be the next king of Pride Rock. Nuka will do anything his parents tell him to do to further show this, and would even want to get Kovu in to some sort of trouble in order to make him look lesser in the eyes of his parents. However, he never actually gets to do this because he is still very intimidated by his parents, especially his father, and what they might do to him if he actually did something to Kovu. But at the end, he does all this only because he seeks more of his mother's attention out of everything. Nuka is also known to be slightly spastic, has random termite attacks now and then, and can show some pyromaniac tendencies when exposed to fire.
Looks:
http://images2.fanpop.com/images/photos/4200000/Nuka-the-lion-king-2-simbas-pride-4220889-1024-768.jpg
http://images2.wikia.nocookie.net/__cb20110309232851/lionking/images/a/a9/NukaDeath.png

Name: Ime
Loyal to: Scar, but her loyalty to him is faltering
Mate: None
Personality: As her name suggests, meaning patience in Ibibio, Ime is slow to anger and doesn't get irritated easily. She also shows signs of being an expert hunter, always knowing and waiting for exactly when to strike the prey. She was among those who were born during the time of Scar's reign, and the barren situation of the land was what she was exposed to most of her life. For the longest time, she was told to look up to Scar, and this lead her to think that being their king he would be able to bring them out of their current state. Truth was, she was only told do so just in order to not starve to death. It was only during her adolescence she started to notice the purpose of respecting him and how everything was getting worse as days went by. It all had a turning point when she was being taught how to hunt. The huntresses she was under would always talk about the land before Scar's reign, their last king, Mufasa; and his son, Simba. It wasn't long until Simba would actually show up, and for some reason she saw the hope she was looking for in Scar in this lion. Sad thing was, Scar killed him off before he could even lead the pride, completely destroying all hope Ime had. Now that the land has entered an even worse state than it already was, Ime has actually lost complete hope in Scar. She cannot explain anymore why she still remains loyal to him. It perhaps could have something to do with him being the only one she can follow and how following Simba was useless considering the fact being dead, he can't do anything for the Pride.
Looks: [will edit later on when I'm done with the description and picture.]

CuteLilRedhead
03-19-2011, 02:39 AM
May I join?

Princess Izzy
03-19-2011, 03:08 PM
Nuka makes me laugh xD Everyone is accepted, and CuteLilRedhead, please fill out a sheet :)

Yoruyonaka
03-19-2011, 06:42 PM
okay I added Lune to my post too

Princess Izzy
03-19-2011, 06:58 PM
Okiedokie

CuteLilRedhead
03-19-2011, 07:17 PM
Name: A'sharia'
Crush: Kovu
Cubs: N/A
Personality: She is strong willed and always trying to impress either Kovu or Scar, which usually makes her get into trouble. She enjoys playing tricks and is more a Tom Cat rather than a girly kitten. She enjoys being center of attention and goes out of her way to do so, A quick-temper but can be very loving at the same time.
Looks: http://i1130.photobucket.com/albums/m521/CuteLilKayKay/Ashira.jpg
Tan fur with a light brown diamond shape on her forehead, she has a scar on her right paw from when she fell into a trap, another scar on her ear from fighting with another cub, and lastly a scar on her back from when she was in the Elephant Graveyard and fell off the top of an elephant skull, landing the tusk.

Ainmire Dougal
03-19-2011, 08:09 PM
http://t2.gstatic.com/images?q=tbn:ANd9GcSphe0OqtXDjBDWoLw4zOIz98d1qcI64 QChjyyJwZ4QRqTSLE6O

Skeleton
Name:Eze (means king)
Loyal to: [ Simba or Scar ]Simba
Crush:none
Personality:Bold, proud, devious, feroucious in battle.
Looks: [ description and picture, or just a description ]
Somewhat like Asalon from Naria.

Driven from his pride as a cub by his conniving brother, he made it on his own, growing stronger and self sufficient able to hunt as able as any lioness, the muslces therefore made him larger than most male lions.

StormWolf
03-19-2011, 09:01 PM
Animire, you posted without waiting for a confirmation from the GM and it seems like you are positive that your character will be king. The character seems a little mary-sue-ish too. I don't see any weakness at all....

Jacogos
03-19-2011, 09:50 PM
Concurs with Storm. Posting without GM's consent is a big no-no, unless they state otherwise.

Also, glad to know that EatzYuh knows the natural law for hyenas xD Female > Male (why do you think I didn't wanna be Banzai? xD)

Princess Izzy
03-19-2011, 10:46 PM
@Ainmire, not accepted. As others have already said, you posted without my consent and I will just say now, your character will not be king. To top that all off, the sheet was not good enough. I want sentences, not one word descriptions.
@CuteLilReadhead, could you please put a little more detail into A'sharia''s personality?
@Jacogos, i wouldnt roleplay any animal if i didnt know theyre natural behavior ;D

Jacogos
03-19-2011, 10:49 PM
Hah, that's good news xD
Also, I have to give you credit, this RP is getting a lot of attention lol

Princess Izzy
03-20-2011, 02:00 AM
Im excited :D i have never in my entire roleplay life had an rp with this many members :)

CuteLilRedhead
03-20-2011, 03:36 AM
Ignore this, my computer skipped over the comment you had about my character

EDIT: I edited it

Princess Izzy
03-20-2011, 03:57 AM
Okay its a lil better .. accepted.

CuteLilRedhead
03-20-2011, 03:57 AM
You sure? I'll add more if you want me to.

Princess Izzy
03-20-2011, 04:29 AM
Nahh its fine :)

CuteLilRedhead
03-20-2011, 04:33 AM
Ok, thank you ^-^

Princess C
03-20-2011, 04:10 PM
Name: Brooklynn
Mate: -
Crush: -
Cubs: -
Personality: Is loyal to Simba, so she usually hangs around Nala, and other followers of Simba. She is very timid, and hides alot. Once she finds another cub loyal to Simba, they are sure to become the best of friends. She is playful at times and will be willing to play at any time, but, only if no other lion is around. She is very picky, and can put up a play fight if she wants to at times. She only eats certain foods and types of meat.
Looks:
http://i1108.photobucket.com/albums/h405/BlahBlahBLAH4831/imagesCA7I78R5.jpg

Princess Izzy
03-20-2011, 06:39 PM
Kenzie, could you please detail her personality a little more?

Ainmire Dougal
03-20-2011, 06:59 PM
My apologies, I hadn't realized we needed acceptance, though in retrospect I see it makes sense now.
As for weaknesses, I thought it would be obvious, his ego and lack of social experience would be his weaknesses. His physical strength and willingness to look outside the box would be the strengths.
Though judging everything based off of what little I wrote doesn't seem that fair, it appears you told others what they needed to do to fix their characters.
shrugs.

Princess Izzy
03-20-2011, 06:59 PM
I dont understand how it isn't fair.. everyone else posted sentences.. you did not. And if anyone else's wasnt detailed enough, thats what i told them..

Princess C
03-20-2011, 07:13 PM
Kenzie, could you please detail her personality a little more?

Better now? And I'm still looking for her pic. sorry..

Ainmire Dougal
03-20-2011, 07:16 PM
right but instead of giving me a chance to make it better, you just were like...you're not in and not good enough writer.

The entry of a character right above mine in the ooc had about the same number of sentences for the description, maybe oneline more.

THe ic entry I put less so that the St could imput next, as I wasn't sure if I should have made an IC entry yet, I didn't put very much.

I was not Godmodding, the character was insecure, hence he projected a mood of egotisticalness, he actually is rather socially crippled as he raised himself away from other lions, however, he projects confidence and daring, because he thinks that's what will win over the others.

Princess Izzy
03-20-2011, 07:34 PM
Much better, Kenzie :)
First of all, i did not say that you werent good enough and were not in. I said 'not accepted, you're writing is not good enough.' If you'd like me to translate that, i meant 'your character needs more detail.' You were the first i had to say that too, so sorry i changed my wording when someone else's wasnt detailed enough. You being unaccepted is not written in stone. I have, and still am, given you a chance to add to your character, as i have done with everyone else. But im now tempted to just ask you to leave..

Princess C
03-20-2011, 07:35 PM
Thankies! :) Ughh I can't find a good pic!

giraffesrkewl
03-20-2011, 07:37 PM
This RP is getting so many people! It's kinda awesome. :P I'm sure you'll find a good one Kenzie. Try bing, there are some good pictures on there sometimes, too!

Princess C
03-20-2011, 07:37 PM
M'kay, thanks Pit Bull! :)

Ainmire Dougal
03-20-2011, 07:44 PM
Ah, the wording sometimes can make a difference. I'm sorry if I took that wrong, and I appreciate that. However, at this time, I think I shall leave you to it for now.

Princess Izzy
03-20-2011, 07:45 PM
@Brooke, i knoww! It excites me :P
Leave me to what?

Ainmire Dougal
03-20-2011, 07:47 PM
ah, sorry I'll translate that. Leave you to it, as in granting your silent wish, go ahead and have fun with your thread, I'm content to look into other venues at this juncture.

Princess Izzy
03-20-2011, 08:05 PM
Oh.. okay. Sorry

Ainmire Dougal
03-20-2011, 08:53 PM
Nods. I'll give it some time. Maybe work on something more in line with your perameters and maybe be back someday.

Princess Izzy
03-21-2011, 12:04 AM
Okiedokie

Lamb
03-21-2011, 07:05 AM
If y'all are still accepting any newcomers, I'll throw my hat in. If not, no big!

--

Name: Dhahiri

Loyal to: Simba, though she's not vocal about it.

Cubs: One adult daughter who is deceased.

Personality: Dhahiri has a personality ill-befitting a lioness. For her age and physique she is unfortunately inept in most respects. Dhahiri is a down-trodden and broken creature who has gotten through most of her life by staying under the radar, so to speak. If challanged she will submit, will not freely offer her opinion, and has no self-esteem whatsoever. She achieves this easily most of the time due to her utter refusal to complain. A poor hunteress and getting on in years, she lives her life in constant fear, as she is more than likely one of if not the weakest link in the pride. Apart from this she is enormously compassionate, and though she has no self-worth, she places an opposingly high value on the lives and feelings of others. Most of her self-hatred is due to the death of her daughter, which she views as the pinnacle of her own uselessness.

Looks: Dhahiri is a name meaning "plain", which fits her well. She is a large tan lioness with golden eyes and a frame that was once naturally muscular, but is now rawboned from hunger.

--

Name: Heckel

Personality: Heckel is quite possibly the most irritating hyena in Africa. It's a bit of a mystery as to how he's managed to survive without being murdered in his sleep. Small for his species, Heckel has an entitlement complex and an inherent mean streak, which he frequently showcases to the lions in Scar's pride. Having Scar's approval makes him feel invincible, leading him to taunt and mock the lions and feel justified in doing so. He is an incredible brown-noser to the royal family of course. Behind his smug bravado, Heckel is a complete coward, and will always insult from a distance. With the exception of Kovu, Vitani, and Nuka, Heckel espeicially delights in upsetting and tormenting lion cubs, as they are smaller than him. To top it all off he treats other hyenas like their sole purpose on earth is to listen to him brag. Most of his personality stems from being alone and insecure, like any bully.

Looks: Heckel is slightly smaller than the average male with a long shock of black mane that he is constantly trying to shake to one side out of his face. Unlike most of his hyena kin, his entire face is black and his eyes are blue.

--

If you're interested in accepting me, let me know if I need to change anything up. ~~~<3

Jacogos
03-21-2011, 09:57 PM
I happen to like those characters xD Kudos from me, though the GM has the say-so lol

Yoruyonaka
03-22-2011, 02:28 AM
I am enjoying this RP a lot~

Princess Izzy
03-22-2011, 10:46 AM
Glad to know you guys like this rp :D and yes, Lamb you are accepted

Lamb
03-22-2011, 10:13 PM
Sweet! Glad to be aboard. ^_^

Merry
03-26-2011, 01:31 PM
http://i498.photobucket.com/albums/rr348/annebonny10/rpa/withfilter2-1.jpg

Princess Izzy
03-26-2011, 01:42 PM
Sweet :D

CuteLilRedhead
03-26-2011, 11:06 PM
My I make another character?

Princess Izzy
03-26-2011, 11:07 PM
Yes you may :)

CuteLilRedhead
03-26-2011, 11:22 PM
Quick question, can I be like Timon? Only not Timon... ^-^

http://www.patchtogether.com/media/designs/TOY_2297_DEFAULT_4af0989fa7e3f.png

Princess Izzy
03-26-2011, 11:34 PM
The real Timon and Puumba are dead... i dont know how a meerkat would fit in. He'd like get eaten.

CuteLilRedhead
03-26-2011, 11:38 PM
Awe... *frown* Ok, I can make another lion. ^-^
I'll do it when I get back.

Princess Izzy
03-26-2011, 11:46 PM
Okay, im sorry!

CuteLilRedhead
03-27-2011, 05:22 AM
No need to be sorry ^-^ I just wanted to add a few other animals.
I'll have the other character up soon. I'm still thinking about his personality

Princess Izzy
03-27-2011, 01:19 PM
Okayy :)

CuteLilRedhead
03-27-2011, 08:53 PM
Name: Erria
Crush: N/A
Cubs: A'sharia
Personality: Loving and gentle though harsh and strict. Recently has been worried about her missing cub. Strong, closed-minded, quiet, most of her time spent finding A'sharia
Looks: http://3.bp.blogspot.com/_vg_HUkhuIgs/SZQ7RwYxf2I/AAAAAAAAAYc/JPHKXTTg_a8/s200/Erria_and_Cinnamon_by_OmegaLioness.jpg
Reddish fur that with a still healing wound under her eye from an attack from another lion.

Other: The day she lost A'sharia, her pride was attacked and broken up. A'sharia and Erria are the only survivors of the pride. She had told A'sharia to run. After she had gotten away she had found Simba's pride and asked to join though she still searches for her only daughter.

Princess Izzy
03-27-2011, 08:59 PM
Accepted :)

CuteLilRedhead
03-27-2011, 09:03 PM
WOOT! -that_dance-

Jacogos
03-29-2011, 08:27 PM
Okay, since I've been procrastinating so much with this, I am now officially dropping out. I can't keep up, what with school and such, and just the overall fast-pace of this RP. Feel free to GM Janja, and of course Nala is... idk what you wanna do with her lol

Princess Izzy
03-29-2011, 08:44 PM
Aww okay