PDA

View Full Version : [M] Survivors (Hell Knight and Blue_Tornado)

MidKnight
11-20-2009, 10:41 PM
Jungle wars

A recent factory was set up somewhere in Brazil, unfortunatly, nobody knows where it is actually located. However, during the contruction of new modifyied androids, a virus was released in the factory, causing each android to rebel again'st the human race. Several nations joined Brazil in their struggle for survival, America, Mexico, and several other nations as well.

A small squad were sent on a mission, instead they got lost in a jungle in a middle of a war.

Few weeks later.

Two helicopters that belong to the states were flying by some valleys, one helicopter was carrying a squad of elite soldiers, train to do the impossible. The leader the squad is Ryan McKnight. Ryan felt a lot of pressure keeping the soldiers alive, and giving them orders that won't get them killed. He over heard one of the pilots conversation, saying how they are going to a death trap.

He kept his helmet on to verify the mission details. He looks at the soldiers around him, "alright men listen up, a couple of weeks ago, a factory was opened and began mass producing some sort of a Android, these androids are the ones to replace in combat and in war, so lives won't get killed in the field of combat. Instead, something went wrong, someone carried a virus to this factory, so far the factory is still going and they're still producing more and more of these Super Soldiers. They're more skilled and more efficient than us, but damnit we have superior fire power." Several gave a motivated cheer. "Command wants us to find the factory, while the rest of our boys are taking out them tin cans in the jungles, distracting them from us. But we just got intel about there are patrols in the area, so we have to becareful. When we find the factory, we're ordered to destroy the factory and wait for further orders. Understood?" he asked everyone, they all agreed with a simple nod and two words. "Yes Sir."

Bia
11-20-2009, 10:54 PM
Ash wasn't even offended by his continues "men, boys" statements, she'd been in the army 7 years now and was tired to trying to correct them. Her light green eyes sparkled excitedly underneath her hat at the prospect of her new mission, this would be tough and she was always up for a challenge. Ash cheered and Yes sir-ed along with the rest of them animatedly. She brushed a stray bang behind her ear as she prepared for the arrival

MidKnight
11-20-2009, 11:03 PM
The helicopters continued to fly through the valley, the blades could be heard from a distant, Ryan hoped the sound wave didn't give them away. His shoulder was tapped, he looked over his shoulder, the pilot shouted in his ear, "Thirty seconds." Ryan nodded his head and informed the rest, "Alright men." he closes his eyes for a moment, and looks at Ash, "And ladies." several male soldiers chuckled. "Gear up, we're going for a landing."

The helicopter finds it's target zone, the pilot steer'd the stick to level out. Several seconds later, the helicopter finally landed on the ground, the gunners kept alert for any ambushes. Captain Ryan gives the order to get out. The soldiers then get out of the chopper with their heads low and headed for a spot. After everyone got out, Captain Ryan was the last one on, he got out and banged on the side of the chopper. The pilot nods at him and starts to lift back up in the air. Several minutes later. The helicopters were gone, they could heard from afar distant. "Alright lets move." ordered Captain Ryan as he headed towards some trees.

Bia
11-21-2009, 01:27 AM
Ash looked up in surprise when he acknowledged her gender and smiled along with the rest of them. She grabbed her helmet and gun and jumped out of the helicopter with ease, she was the 3rd to last out and was already heading toward the clump of tree's Captain Mcknight pointed to and got there before everyone else. She pulled back the bushes, smiling excited to reveal.... *insert what I see here*

MidKnight
11-23-2009, 03:52 PM
Running underneath the trees, several of his men kept a look out for any enemy activity. "All ranking officers, form a circle." he ordered, so far every ranking officer he had which was: Two lieutenats, and one sergeant. "So this is where we are at so far." he pointed at one specific location, "Now about 40 maybe 50 klicks from here, is our main objective. As long we don't run into enemy scouting patrols, I think we'll be fine." He takes his helmet off and rubs the back of his head. "There are several villages out here so watch your fire, rules of engagement? Return fire unless being fire'd upon. any questions?"

Bia
11-23-2009, 09:52 PM
Ash let the bushes drop when he called her over and jogged to the other 2 officers. She listened intently as he gave directions and said, "Sir, what about animals and the possible attack?"

MidKnight
11-23-2009, 09:59 PM
"There will be most likely to be small animals such as squirrels or any other type of small animals, the larger and more dangerous ones were chased away by the android army. As for attacks, thats what these helmets are for." he pats on his helmet, "These helmets have the effect to spot anything from 100 feet away from you. Thermal, night vision. Your helmet has it all." Ryan puts the helmet back on, there was a glow that flashed quickly. "anything else Lieutenant Ash?" He asked her once more.

Bia
11-23-2009, 10:57 PM
"No, sir" Ash said. Then when he had dismissed them she glanced down at the helmet she held in her arms doubtfully she didn't trust anything that looked like it would obscure her vision or make her unrecognizable to anyone else. But they were more or less orders so she slipped it on her head and instantly was overwhelmed by the buttons and codes on the screen in front of her. She struggled to take off the helmet and finally ripped it off and stared at it hatefully. She had no idea what to do with this.

MidKnight
11-23-2009, 11:01 PM
"Green means ally, Red means enemy infantry. As long you have the helmet on, it's gonna save your life." He gets back on his feet quickly, he watches the others put on their helmets. "Believe me, it's special ops newest secret weapon, and we're the testers, you won't like it first, but you'll get use to it. Oh and try to control your mind, sometimes things like pop ups of different thing will show up on screen."

Bia
11-27-2009, 01:59 AM
Ash scowled but slipped on the helmet again anyway and once again was overwhelmed by all the things on screen. She took a deep breath and tried to "control her mind" as the captain said. After a few seconds some of the pop-ups started to go away and she could see-ish. Everyone around her was bathed in green light and Ash found it very uncomfortable but whatever. Its not like she had a choice.

MidKnight
11-27-2009, 02:21 AM
Lieutenant Simmons put on his helmet as well, he was a little surprised to see the colors and everything on the screen. "Um sir, how do we disable the green marking?" he asked, "Because I can't see anything around your surrounding."

Captain McKnight laughed, "Just think in your head, 'clear alliance color.' and you'll be fine." Lieutenant Simmons tries it, for a moment, he started to see clear through the screen. "Oh yeah, now I can see better." Captain McKnight gets on his feet and heads west, "Command wants us to head west, intel reported of seeing a building in that region, but they can't confirm it, so they want us to check it out."

Bia
11-27-2009, 05:14 AM
Ash jumped a little when she heard the familiar voices of her captain and fellow liutenant. Everything was magnified in this stinking helmet. Ash tried the clear thing and it worked so she felt a little better. She grabbed her gun and prepared to move west.

MidKnight
11-27-2009, 04:54 PM
"I want a three team sweep, Lieutenant Simmons? take Private Luther. Lieutenant Ash, you take Private Jackson, Sergeant, your with me, now I want at least 20 feet wide sweep. Lets move." The sergeant then follows Captain McKnight, Private Jackson comes up behind Lieutenant Ash. "Ready for duty ma'am." she saluted and waited any orders from her superior.

Bia
11-27-2009, 05:00 PM
Ash had often wondered why she was the only lieutenant called by her first name, but she didn't really care. It made her unique. She turned toward the private, "Alright we'll take the left side sweep, keep to my side and approach with caution" she said expertly and headed to the left.

MidKnight
11-27-2009, 05:06 PM
Captain McKnight walked slowly as he kept an eye out for his surroundings. "Sergeant." He called out, the sergeant quickly made his way next to the captain, "Sir?" he responded. Ryan sighs for a moment, and looks towards where Lieutenant Ash was, "Where do you suppose we found her?" the question kind a came out of nowhere for the sergeant, "Well sir, she came from a rather unique family, the details I don't know about, but her experience in combat is far overwhelmed and her scores were extremely high for a young woman." Ryan gives an odd look, "No I mean, where is she from?" the sergeant laugh from the confusion, "Oh sorry sir, um I have no idea sir, I know you told me to do the review of each and every soldier in your unit, but the papers were kept from me as I tried to get them." Ryan sighs, "Very well sergeant, never mind I said anything."

"Already forgotten sir." he says. "Alright sergeant, keep an eye on those trees." He ordered. "Yes Sir." Responded the sergeant.

"Lieutenant Ash? why does everyone calls you by your first name?" Private Jackson asked while following behind her lead, moving slowly without making a sound. "Normally I don't as such things, but this one has gotten me curious, ma'am."

Bia
11-27-2009, 05:17 PM
Ash thought about it for a moment "Well Jackson" she said slowly "I don't rightly know myself but my nearest guess is because when my brother died and I joined the military was that we would be called the same thing, Amber, since we had the same last name. So to avoid confusion I guess they just called me Ash, but Ash is not my real name its Ashlynn but I usually go by Ash." She said forgetting that they were on comms the whole time, besides even if she realized everyone could hear her she wouldn't have known how to turn it off anyway.

MidKnight
12-04-2009, 01:30 AM
Captain McKnight heard Lieutenant Ash talking with Private Jackson, "Well now I know sergeant." he chuckles, the small laugh could be heard by the others. "Captain, there are a few heat signatures a few klicks from here." The sergeant pressed again'st his helmet, "And there is a strike air unit on its way." McKnight sighs as he looks up, "Well we better take cover."

Bia
12-04-2009, 04:08 AM
Ash heard the chuckles and confusion flashed across her face for a moment before she was distracted by the new set of orders. "we'll keep under those trees" she said gesturing as she made her way below them. She poked her head out and looked into the sky trying to spot the aircraft

MidKnight
12-10-2009, 08:38 PM
Captain McKnight heard a low rumble and looks up, he saw a aircraft flying a few miles out. "Lieutenant Simmons, call base, see if there are any friendly air space in the area."

"Yes sir." Simmons responded.

Private Jackson followed Lieutenant Ash from behind, she kept a look out for any enemy activity. He used her view scope to search around. She saw several red colors several miles away. "Lieutenant Ash, I believe there are some enemy activity in the area."

Bia
12-11-2009, 02:41 AM
"how do you figure that?" ash asked looking around curiously. "i'm not doubting you. I just can't for the life of me figure out this dang helmet. Somone simply must teach me soon" she said partly yo herself as she looked around "umm" she said slightly louder "ash to captain" she said not knowing if she had to press a button or anything to make it work " jackson here says that there are some enemy sightings up ahead. You might want to look into that." she said gripping her gun tightly

MidKnight
12-13-2009, 09:27 PM
"This is Captain McKnight, I read you. Yeah we got sighting of the enemy in front of us, looks like a scouting party, everyone take cover, hide yourself." Ordering over the radio, Captain McKnight took cover behind some rocks and tall grass, the sergeant officer followed closely behind.

"Captain, I got confirmation on friendly, one personal air-craft is ready to drop 2,000 pound Buddha. That blast radius can take out those enemy sentries ahead."

Private Jackson hides behind a tree, and looks over to Ash, "Lieutenant? Here's an easy thing to do." she says. Looking over her helmet, she finds the guidance manual button. "This should help, it can help you out with your helmet."

Bia
12-14-2009, 03:26 AM
Ash gestured to a tall boulder, covered by moss and leaves. "we'll hide behind here" she whispered and ducked down behind it " and thanks, this will help a lot. Just don't tell the captain" she whispered. But of course she was still on comms since she hadn't actually read the manual yet.

MidKnight
12-18-2009, 09:47 PM
The captain chuckled when he heard ash asking for help and saying thanks. He heard the roar of the plane ahead of him. "Sergeant, see how many tango's there are." He ordered. Then all of a sudden, there was gunfire.

"Captain this is Liuetenant Simmons. Private Luther is down, KIA. Boogy's found our location." There was a grunt. "I told the pilot to bomb out the green smoke."

The Captain looks over and see's a green smoke raising from over a hill. "Liuetenant Simmons get your ass out of that area now."

"Yes sir, I would, but I'm pinned down, get away from the area as far as possible!!" There was a another grunt, sounded like he was shot.

Bia
12-18-2009, 10:49 PM
Ash heard the gunfire and gasped. She peeked her head over the boulder and saw green smoke about 200 yards away from them. "Well Jackson, I don't know what that's about, but it can't be good. Radio the Captain to find out whats going on, I'm going to go check it out." Before Private Jackson could respond Ash had ran out from behind the boulder. She cocked her gun and sprinted to the area, after reading through the helmets manual she learned all the cool little tricks it could do and wasn't so skeptical of it. She turned on the helmets head light and it blazed through the smoke letting her see through it. She spotted an obviously dead body and a thrashing one pinned under a log. She gazed upward and saw an Unidentified Aircraft and one of their own. She knew she needed to get out of there fast and ran over to the pinned body, "Soldier, are you still with me?" she yelled above the noise. A grunting sound came from the body so she took that as an answer and moved over to the log. She pushed at it for a few seconds then realized it was not gonna move with just brute strength, she glanced frantically around her and spotted a long tree branch, about the thickness of her thigh. She grabbed it and wedged it under the log. Throwing her weight on the other end of the branch she was able to leverage it off the body. She threw the stick to the ground and picked up her gun, Ash tucked the gun under her arm and grabbed the soldier, she dragged it across the ground and almost got back to the rock before a bomb came flying to the left of her. The force threw her and the soldier to the right and she scraped her arm badly on a rough rock jutting out of the ground, she managed to get back up and drag the body back to the boulder though and she found Jackson still sitting there, "Did you get the Captain?" she asked and collapsed next to her, holding her arm.

MidKnight
12-22-2009, 05:48 AM
Lieutenant Simmons coughed as he felt being man-handled. "Damn it Lieutenant Ash? you should have left me there." he coughed even more. "I would've bought you guy's some time to get away from here."

"Ma'am? I don't have a connection with Captain McKnight. I think the bomb disrupted our signals."

Bia
12-22-2009, 01:36 PM
Ash looked at her fellow Lieutenant Simmons "You know, that's what the soldiers that came to our door a few years ago told me that my brother said out in the field, and everybody listened to him." she turned to Jackson

"Dam! Well we'll just have to continue on to where we were originally headed and hope for the best."

MidKnight
12-22-2009, 09:41 PM
Lieutenant Simmons got on his feet and looked around. "Captain McKnight is about 20 yards away from our current position. We'll met up at the river up ahead." Simmons grabbed his rifle and headed towards the jungle.

"Captain?! the bomb jammed our frequencies. Our communication signals are out for a while."

"Any word on our other members?"

"I did recieved a transmission from Private Jackson, she said Liuetenant Ash has gone into enemy lines to pull out Liuetenant Simmons."

"Right, we better move to the river, we'll met them there."

"Roger sir."

Bia
12-22-2009, 11:26 PM
Ash scowled after him, some grateful he was. She clutched her bloody arm and hurried after them.

MidKnight
12-23-2009, 08:17 PM
Lieutenant Simmon's hurried to a nearby tree and hid behind it. Private Jackson saw the blood on Ash's arm. "Lieutenant Ash?? you want me to take a look at that?" she asked with a worried look.

Bia
12-23-2009, 08:32 PM
"It's just a scratch" Ash said "We'll take care of it later, at camp"

MidKnight
12-23-2009, 09:37 PM
Lieutenant Simmon's turned around and faced Ash. "Lieutenant? We're not going back to base, this is a once in a lifetime mission. In other words....suicide mission. You can ask Captain McKnight if you want when we reach him." He had a strong voice when he said that, he felt a little concerned about the mission rather himself or anybody else.

"Lieutenant? you still want me to look at that now?" Private Jackson asked. "You should let me...ma'am."

Bia
12-23-2009, 10:12 PM
Ashlynn, being the optimist she was said, "Oh please, one scratch does not qualify this as a sucicide mission and I will ask the Captain thank you" She turned to Jackson "You can look at it though I guess" and held the arm out to her.

MidKnight
12-24-2009, 06:34 AM
Lieutenant Simmons held his rifle close. He heard what Ash said and laughs. Private Jackson takes a look at the wound. What she found was not a scratch, "Um ma'am? Your gonna need a few stitches." "Liuetenant Ash? Liuetenant Simmons? Come in over."

Bia
12-24-2009, 03:25 PM
"Oh geez" Ash said and held her arm more tightly then she heard the radio, "hey it's working!" She told everyone and responded "this is liutenent Ashlynn, come in over"

MidKnight
12-28-2009, 01:26 AM
Simmons presses the button on his head set and listens to Captain McKnight "Sir? whats your statues?" "Sergeant Dixon and I are east from your position we barely got out of the bomb run."

Bia
12-28-2009, 01:29 AM
"Should we go over to them?" Ash asked

MidKnight
12-28-2009, 01:44 AM
"You can hear us but we can't hear you." there was gun fire in the background "Ugh!!! STAY IN YOUR POSITIONS WE'RE UNDER HEAVY FIRE. I'M SENDING YOU COORDINATES TO A SMALL NEARBY BASE CAMP, FIND A CAPTAIN NAME KRUSKOVE HE'S A RUSSIAN MILITARY OFFICER AND A OLD FRIEND TELL HIM................" something cuts off their communications "Damn it." Simmons grunted Private Jackson quicky hurries to patch up Ash's wounds.

Bia
12-28-2009, 01:45 AM
"Thanks Jackson" Ashlynn says "so...we go to this guy... and tell him....."

MidKnight
01-01-2010, 02:10 AM
"I already checked this guy out, Ivan Kruskove, Russian Captain of a special forces unit called G.H.O.S.T "Genesis, Helion, Organized, Special, Tactics." and he's location is Mosso Granto near the border of Bolivia."

Bia
01-01-2010, 06:28 AM
Ash thanked private jackson and turned to simmons "well aren't you just the little smarty-pants" she said good-naturedly "glad we kept you around" she sighed and started walking in what she thought was the right direction. "hopefully the captain's okay" she said mostly to herself as she hopped over rocks, keeping her injured arm close to her side.

MidKnight
01-01-2010, 06:38 AM
Simmons sighs as he looks down, "You two head out to that location, I'm gonna go and see whats the statues on the captain and the sergeant." There was no look on his face, the helmet blocked any expression. "I'll catch up to you two eventually, but once your in the camp, find Captain Kruskove, tell him about our mission. I'll report back as soon as I can." he picks up his rifle and heads out east. Private Jackson gets up, "Lieutenant Simmons sir. as in second in command your in charge." Simmons replies behind his back, "Lieutenant Ash got control of the mission now."

Bia
01-01-2010, 10:00 PM
"Well that's just great" Ash mumbled to herself as she walked " There was a reason I didn't become Captain, so I didn't have to be in charge. And the only thing I'm really even in charge of is one soldier, a good soldier but one none the less. And I keep getting ditched by all these men, what's wrong with men anyway..." And she continued on like this for quite sometime before she saw Jackson looking at her strangely she blushed and said "Sorry Private, I talk to myself when agitated"

MidKnight
01-04-2010, 09:29 PM
Jackson gives a worry look and straps her bag and latches it onto her shoulder, "No worries Lieutenant, I'm only here to follow orders...not for drama."

Bia
01-04-2010, 09:33 PM
"Okay well lets go I guess" Ash gave her a grateful smile and headed out.

MidKnight
01-04-2010, 09:45 PM
Jackson takes her helmet off for a moment, to stretch her neck, "God these things can be a nuisance. I'm afraid its gonna snap my neck in half." she gives a small laugh and then put the helmet back on.

Simmons jogged through some burned grass and trees, passing through the smoke hoping not to get caught. Then he heard some noises, he heard sounds of cheering, he rushed quickly to that sound. When he came close to a visual, Simmons takes out his rifle, and pops off the lens and looks through the scope, there he could see the Captain and Sergeant being beaten and roughed up. The android soldiers seemed to enjoy this torment. Simmons sighs as he knows what the captain would say, "Get out of here, run." So Simmons packs up his rifle and heads back to Ash and Jackson.

Bia
01-04-2010, 09:49 PM
"yeah, you're telling me" Ashlynn said remembering just a few minutes before when she was afraid to even put them on, a lot had happened since then. She was snapped out of her reminicing by Simmons rushing through through the leaves "Why are you back?" Ash asked concerned

MidKnight
01-05-2010, 09:31 PM
Simmons was almost out of breath when he finally caught up to Ash and Jackson, "Captain and the Sergeant are both now captured....by the enemy." he stands up straight and pulls his head back to breath easier.

Bia
01-06-2010, 02:19 AM
Ash gasped and stood up straighter, "Well we have to do something!" she said. "Can't we go back and help?"

MidKnight
01-06-2010, 03:58 AM
[QUOTE=Blue_Tornado;106898]Ash gasped and stood up straighter, "Well we have to do something!" she said. "Can't we go back and help?"[/QU Simmons shakes his head "We're heavily out-numbered we can't help them out we gotta keep moving." He takes his rifle and starting moving towards where the destinated area.

Bia
01-06-2010, 04:14 AM
Ash sighed in frustration and marched on ahead of everybody else, mumbling to herself "Well then why did he even tell me that? Now he's just making me mad. You know just standing here not doing anything is just as bad as killing them ourselves..." And stuff like that.

MidKnight
01-06-2010, 04:31 AM
[QUOTE=Blue_Tornado;107255]Ash sighed in frustration and marched on ahead of everybody else, mumbling to herself "Well then why did he even tell me that? Now he's just making me mad. You know just standing here not doing anything is just as bad as killing them ourselves..." And stuff like that.[/QU Simmons heard her mumbling to herself "Yeah? Well at least I don't call to myself like a freaking idi-" then a sudden shot was fired. Jackson was shot in the back, and fell on the ground, Simmons turns around and returns fire.

Bia
01-06-2010, 04:57 PM
Ashlynn was just about to retaliate to Simmons when Jackson was shot. She ran over to her and checked her over before dragging her into the bushes so she was safe, then she ran out next to Simmons. Firing with her gun, the pain hurt her shoulder badly but she worked through it.

MidKnight
01-06-2010, 09:54 PM
Simmons fired his rifle several times then pulled back. "Come on! we gotta help out Jackson, we gotta get her out of here!"

Bia
01-06-2010, 10:55 PM
"Fine I'll go, just try and keep them at bay!" She yelled and fired one last shot before sprinting to the bushes where she hid Jackson. She helped her up and helped her walk about 100 feet away. There she set her down gently and gave her a drink of water before running back to Simmons.

MidKnight
01-07-2010, 12:10 AM
Jackson grabs onto Ash "Liuetenant!" She yelled but her words stopped, her head slowly moves back, her eyes stayed opened. She was dead. Simmons continues to fire and pulls back slowly trying to keep the enemy at bay.

Bia
01-07-2010, 12:12 AM
Ash pulled up alongside Simmons and shot with him, over the noise of gunfire she told him "Jackson didn't make it"

MidKnight
01-07-2010, 02:04 AM
Simmons gripped his rifle. "Dammit!!! Pull back now!!!!!!!" he ordered quickly ceases fire and runs into the jungle.

Bia
01-07-2010, 04:40 AM
Ashlynn grimaced at the pain in her shoulder and kept on firing. As soon as there was a opening she dashed into the woods in the general direction simmons went. Ash tried to keep a straight but inside she was dying, she really didn't know anything about her brothers death other than that it was in a battle. Ash wondered if this was how her brother died, caught off guard and shot from behind. Ash wiped away a tear or two and caught up with simmons trying not to dwell to much on that subject

MidKnight
01-07-2010, 05:05 AM
Simmons continues to run for a while. Soon he started to listen for any enemys are giving chase, he looks behind him. There were no signs of the enemy following them, he stops and was breathing. "Hold it!" he watches for any movement, there was none. "You hit?" he asked.

Bia
01-09-2010, 06:25 PM
Ash stood stock still while Simmons listened. "you hit?" he asked. "No" she replied breathlessly, "Are you?"

MidKnight
01-10-2010, 06:57 AM
Simmons wasn’t sure if Ash was okay, but when his visor showed no signs of enemy pursuit, he lowers his weapon. He moves himself behind Ash and rips her shirt where the wound is, “Relax, I want to see if your wound is still bleeding or not.” He carefully examines the wound, it looked like the stitches were torn. “Damn, I’m going to stitch you back up.” he says, grabbing a small first aid kit from his back pocket. “Don’t worry I was trained with some medical help.” he laughs for a moment, “I was a nurse at a hospital in California.”

Cleaning the wound with disinfect, he was surprised to know the bullet did pierce through her flesh. Jackson did a good job patching it up, it must’ve been ripped open when she was pulling Jackson to safety, “The wound seems to become a little infected, you need some antibiotics and pain pills.” he reaches into one of his waist pockets, and pulls out several small bottles. “You better take them now, or you’ll regret it later. I’m going to contact this Kruskove guy, and give him our coordinates, if we’re lucky, we’ll be okay, if not, then we’re on our own, we’ll have to survive this war.”

Bia
01-10-2010, 07:06 PM
Ash sighed and lifted her arm a little higher to help him see better. "my mom wanted me to go into nursing...i never got into it though" she said. When he held out the pills she grimaced and looked them over before taking one quickly down her throat. "eeww" she shuddered. Ashlynn hated pills

MidKnight
01-12-2010, 09:37 PM
Simmons chuckled when he heard her, "Yeah I don't like them either, taste like old pills or something." Finishing stitching her up, he placed a different cloth on her wound and pulled out a wrap from his bag. "Here I would do it myself, but then again your a woman." Good thing he was wearing the helmet, the frown on his face was covered.

Getting up and moved to a different spot, he tried contacting Kruskove. "This is Lieutenant Simmons of the U.S. Army reaching for Captain Kruskove of Russian Special Forces, G.H.O.S.T"

Bia
01-12-2010, 09:47 PM
Ash took the wrap and began wrapping it around her wound while Simmons attempted to contact the Kruskove guy. When Ash finished she sighed and took off her helmet. Her long dark hair was falling out of her bun and her usually sparkling green eyes were darker and more reserved. She sighed and looked up into the sunlight, thinking about how quickly the days good mission had gone bad.

MidKnight
01-14-2010, 10:46 PM
Simmon sighs as he tried and tried to establish a connection to Kruskove, he looks back behind him. "I can't reach them, either we're in a no reception area, or they aren't picking up any of our frequencies." He sets his rifle aside and sits on a stump, he keeps his helmet on for safe protocols. "So we're gonna have to lay low here for awhile and then move out."

Bia
01-15-2010, 04:44 AM
Ash sighed and fiddled with her helmet before setting it down next to her on the ground. She attempted to brush her hair out of her eyes but eventually gave up and just took the hair tie out. She ran her fingers through her hair for a few moments before sighing and pulling back her hair into a tight bun again. She looked up at the sky and rubbed her green eyes and looked over at Simmons and smiled, trying to seem optimistic.

MidKnight
01-21-2010, 03:38 AM
Simmons looked at her at first, then looked away, he gets up and sees a small pond. He walks over to see whats in the pond. There was small fish swimming around, but it made him wonder where these fish came from, if a small pond such as this, they could not last very long. Looking around in the pond, he noticed that there was a small hole, the fish could use it to move in and out of the pond.

He gives a sigh and looks at Ash, "Fish, I'm better on land than in the water."

Bia
01-22-2010, 02:14 AM
Ash was slightly confused by this statement but instead of pursueing it she simply grabbbed her helmet and stood up, "Well, looks like we are kind of stuck here for the time being, what do you want to do? Should we go and see if the droids have fallen back, or I don't know...what do you think is best?"

MidKnight
01-24-2010, 11:58 PM
Simmons scratched the back of his helmet and looked at Ash, "Well the way I see it, I'm in second in command." Picking up his rifle. "Yeah alright, lets go with your idea, if the androids had fallen back, then we should find and establish a communication and reach Kruskove."

Bia
01-26-2010, 10:00 PM
"Alright," Ash grabbed her gun and gestured for Simmons to lead the way, "What about Jackson? Shouldn't we like...give her a proper burial?"

MidKnight
01-27-2010, 11:40 PM
Simmons sighs and looks back at Ash, then he nods his head, "We soldiers always bury our dead, Jackson shouldn't be left on top of the ground, now come on Ash, lets find Jackson and bring her body to Kruskove's camp, I'm sure he would do the same." He shoulders his rifle, he activates his sensor device to spot any enemy movement. "Lets move." He takes his steps carefully to find where they left Jackson.

Bia
01-28-2010, 09:41 PM
Ash sighed as well and followed after Simmons, pointing the way as they went. When they got to the tree her body was resting on, Ash shooed away any bugs and got to work clearing rocks for a suitable place they could start digging.

MidKnight
01-28-2010, 11:29 PM
Simmons looked and examined the body, it appeared she was shot in the lower back, an instant kill. "Wow these machines know how to kill a target or what." He said, he takes his small bag, inside the bag, was the american flag.

Bia
01-28-2010, 11:44 PM
Ash sighed and rubbed her hands off on her pants before holding Jackson's hand companionably, when she saw Simmons take out the American flag she stood up, "Good idea" She said and looked around, "so i guess we use our hands to dig?"

MidKnight
01-28-2010, 11:51 PM
Simmons rolled his eyes in his helmet, glad she didn't she that otherwise she'll go raging on him. Simmons moved his hand behind back and pulls out a small trall. He gives it to Ash, "Here take this, apparently the bigger one would be a little heavier, and command told us to travel light."

Bia
01-30-2010, 01:34 AM
Ash took the trall and started digging, she worked mostly in silence, thinking about the days events. When she had made a sizable dent, and her hands were sufficiently hurting she stopped to rest and wipe her forehead. She sighed and waited a second before getting back to digging

MidKnight
01-30-2010, 03:15 AM
Simmons used the butt of his rifle to help ash dig the unmarked cemetery. But he kept his helmet on for safe keeping. After finally making a deep hole, Simmons gets up and takes out a roll of a body bag out, he spreads it on the ground and opens it, he picks up Jackson's body and placed her inside the body bag. Zipping up to the collar of her neck, Simmons stands up for a moment and stares at her face. He takes a big breath, his hand motions to the inside of his jacket, he takes out a amulet, a small necklace.

"Jackson. I'm so sorry." He says quietly, he places the amulet inside the body bag and zips it up. Then he grabs the front of the bag and pulls it towards the grave, placing the body inside the deep hole, and gets back up and uses the butt of his rifle to shove the dirt back in the hole.

Bia
01-30-2010, 06:40 PM
Ashlynn pauses, not sure what to do. She didn't really know Jackson, all she knew was that she was a nice and good soldier who was helpful and patient with her when she didn't know what to do. It seemed that Simmons knew her better, and at least he had something to offer.

She knelt to the ground to help him pile the dirt back on. After it was done she wiped her eyes, getting dirt all over he face and grabbed her helmet. She considered putting it on and finally decided that it would be best to. She slipped it over her head and pressed a couple buttons to start it up.

MidKnight
01-30-2010, 10:17 PM
Simmons placed the american flag over the grave, He managed to find Jackson's rifle, he places the rifle upside down and shoves it into the ground, then he takes Jackson's helmet and places it on the butt of the rifle. He stands there for a moment and gives a silence of moment, after a while, he saw Ash putting her helmet on.

He walks away after watching Ash puts on her helmet, Simmons started jogging with his rifle held in his arms.

__________________________________________________ _____

Prison Camp-Location Unknown

Ryan and his companion were thrown on the ground, both looking tired and weary, Ryan looks up and the androids were pointing their rifles at them. "Captain? Whats going?" The sergeant asked, "I don't know sergeant, I think they want to keep us alive for information."

Then all of a sudden, the sergeant was taking by two androids, they dragged into a tent nearby, Ryan watched them dragged his companion. After seeing his friend disappeared inside the tent. He looked at the two androids that were pointing their rifles at him, picked him up and took him to a different tent.

Bia
01-31-2010, 09:57 PM
Ash was bending down for her gun when she heard Simmons run off, that wasn't very nice... she thought and quickly picked up all her stuff before running after him.

MidKnight
01-31-2010, 10:53 PM
While running off to find a better location for radio communication, he heard several gaps from his receiver. He stops quickly and checks his radio, there were transmissions but not from him or Ash, then he heard "Kruskove." Simmons quickly contacts them. "This is Lieutenant Simmons of the Special Forces U.S. Army to Captain Kruskove, come in."

After a moment of silence, "This is Kruskove of the red army, it is about time my friend, that you have arrived, where are your current locations over." Kruskove did indeed had a Russian accent, he looks back at Ash, then he gives the coordinates of their location.

"Standby for pick up, a helicopter should arrive to your location any moment. ETA 5 minutes."

"Roger Kruskove, standing by over."

Bia
02-01-2010, 09:35 PM
Ash stands silently, waiting for Simmons to finish the transmission, when he finishes. She sighs and sits down on the dirt, I sure hope that was actually Kruskove she thinks to herself, not daring to say it out loud.

MidKnight
02-01-2010, 11:20 PM
Simmons heard a helicopter from a distance, "Damn, I hope its them, I heard that these androids can imitate voices, but not appearances." he sighs and sits on the ground, pointing his rifle at the dirt, "Whatchu thinking?" he asked Ash.

Bia
02-02-2010, 09:32 PM
Ash looks to the ground, to the sky, before finally answering his question, "I'm thinking about how this day was supposed to go, and how it actually went, and I'm also thinking that there is a Euscorpiidea scorpion on that tree right by your head." she said pointing. "I'm thinking you might want to move" she smiled as she took off her helmet, that thing was just too stuffy for her.

MidKnight
02-03-2010, 02:12 AM
Simmons smash the little bug with his fist, then he heard the helicopter from a little ways. He could see it. "Alright lets move." He says picking up his rifle, then he pops out orange smoke.

"I see your smoke, prepare to come aboard."

"Roger that."

Bia
02-03-2010, 09:28 PM
Ashlynn was surprised when he merely crushed the bug and moved on, Ash would've squealed and hopped out of the way as soon as she heard the word bug. She guessed that was the just the difference between guys and girls. She shrugged and picked up her gun before slipping on her helmet again. And waited for the helicopter to arrive

MidKnight
02-05-2010, 11:02 PM
The helicopter landed 20 feet away from Ash and Simmons, somebody jumped off of the chopper and came rushing up towards Simmons, it was Kruskove. "It is good to see you my friends, come, there is a android infantry not too far from here, they have Rocket Launchers."

Simmons looks at Ash, nods his head to follow him onto the chopper.

Bia
02-08-2010, 09:34 PM
Ash shifts her gun to her opposite hand and hops aboard the helicopter. The whirring blades make it impossible for her to think, Ash liked that feeling, she'd been doing too much thinking lately.

MidKnight
02-10-2010, 12:22 AM
Kruskove gave Simmons and Ash a head set, "We better get back to base, I got orders from Command, they're going to level the jungle, but they were specific of which locations." Simmons nodded his head, "We got two members out there, captured by the android soldiers."

Kruskove shakes his head, "We can't allow them to live, the android forces have a machine that allows it to read the minds of our heads. If one of us is captured, they'll use that machine, and they'll know everything about us, where our bases are, how many forces are in Brazil, and what are our strategies to flush them out."

Bia
02-10-2010, 09:44 PM
Ash slipped on the headset and adjusted the volume. oh thats creepy she thought as she heard the conversation. she brushed her hair out of her green eyes and tried not to freak out over the events to come

MidKnight
02-13-2010, 12:38 AM
"This is Kruskove to Base camp, come in over." There was a silence, "Repeat, This is Kruskove come in, over." Kruskove looks through the window, he looks at the direction where his base was, but then he saw smoke raising from the ground.

"Either they decided to play games, or we are under attack." He looks behind, Simmons looks at as well, while looking he saw a puff of white smoke from the part of the jungle, knowing what it was right away, he quickly yells "RPG!!"

The helicopter was hit, the tail gate was busted into pieces, the helicopter started to descend twirling down to the ground, Simmons hangs on to dear life while the helicopter crashed on the ground.

Simmons wakes up with a blur and his ear ringing. Kruskove gets out of the pilot seat, grabbing the other pilot next to him, he could see his mouth shouting, their voices were muffled. Bleeding directly from the forehead, blood passing next to his eyes, he watched as Kruskove gets up and grabs Ash by the shoulder, asking her if she is okay.

Bia
02-13-2010, 01:10 AM
Ash was lost in her own world, the captain being who-knows-where had really shook her to the core. She moved her arm around a bit, at least that was feeling a lot better.

Next thing she knows she hears "RPG!!" Uh-oh was the only thought that ran through Ash's head as she grabbed the sides of the helicopter for support. The last thing she saw before she crashed was Simmons shocked and scared expression...then it all went black.

Ash could hear before she could see, she heard someone yelling at her "Buy you a cake! Buy you a cake!" What the freaking heck? Ashlynn thought vaguely as she groaned and shook her head, she didn't want to wake up, her sides hurt and she was certain it wasn't her birthday. Who wanted to buy her a cake, she concentrated a little harder and she made out that "Buy you a cake!" was actually "Are you okay?" Why wouldn't I be? she thought to herself it's not like I was in a plane cra- she stopped mid-thought, everything that had happened had just come flooding back to her. Oh yeah, they had just crashed out of the helicopter. She tried to lift her hands to her head but they seemed as heavy as cannonballs. Her first thought was if Simmons was okay, and the 2nd was if she was okay. Her sides DID hurt, and pretty bad. She opened her eyes, the world was blurry. After a few seconds it slowly came into focus. Krusgrove was leaning over her, shaking her shoulder. She hadn't even noticed but now that she had, it was impossibly annoying. "Stop, stop! I'm fine!" she tried to say, it came out more like "Pop, Pop! My Pine!" but she had just woken up you know. Krusgrove let go of her and she gazed around and tried to sit up, then immediately fell back down, clutching her sides "oww!" She said "I think I might've broke a rib"

MidKnight
02-14-2010, 11:03 PM
Hearing nothing but silence for a while, Simmons felt blood dripping down on his skin from the top of his head, one of his eyes went red, filled with blood. It stung for a while. Instead of hearing other,s he could himself breathing. It was steady, a little shaky, he looks at his hand, fire burned through his gloves, his hands were scarred.

It felt like a rope burn, looking back up, he heard Ash say something, finally saying something, he spoke loud, "Kruskove, help Ash, get her out of here." But then Kruskove said something back to him, wondering it was, he says it again, "I said get Ash out of here now."

Shakes his head for a bit, he looks around, trying to find his weapon, his helmet was damaged, taking off the useless helmet and tossing it aside, his brown hair was wet with blood, then a sudden flash back came to him, "Hey, Simmons." He thought he heard his brother, but then he looked back up, it was Kruskove, "Hey Simmons!!" he shouted his name again, "Your friends' ribs are broken I will try and get her out of here. But what say about you?" Shouting back at him, "I'll be right behind you." he says, but was still a little dazed.

Bia
02-15-2010, 12:18 AM
Ash struggled to sit up and managed to lean her head against a tree, it was painful, but at least she could see what was going on. She was still a little dizzy but she was stable, Simmons was the one in serious danger. "No!" she said, "help him, I'll be fine, I just broke a rib, he's bleeding out of his skull!" She said angrily. Ashlynn tried again to get up but failed, "help Simmons!" she persisted.

MidKnight
02-15-2010, 12:37 AM
Kruskove started to carry Ash, "he made it clear that you go first." he says back, carrying her to a safe distance, he looks back at Simmons.

Sitting by the helicopter, with his rifle, he looked through the scope, there he could see the heads of androids heading to their location, taking his time, he fired several rounds. Hitting the heads of his targets.

Kruskove sets Ash down about 50 yards away from the wreckage, grabbing his rifle, he looks back to where Simmons was, then he runs back to the helicopter. He could hear the sound of his rifle, and there was another gun fire and another. He tries to hurry.

Bia
02-15-2010, 10:11 PM
Ash fought at first but eventually realized she wasn't going to get free and settled for sitting there in stonily silence. "You better make sure he's okay" was all she said when he set her down. She folded her arms across her ribs and pouted cause she didn't get her way.

MidKnight
02-25-2010, 08:54 AM
Kruskove says something in Russian after what she said, when he heard rifle shots, he ran back to the wreckage. There, he found Simmons, firing his rifle, round after round, still hearing nothing from his right ear. He didn't even hear Kruskove run up behind him, it scared him, Kruskove looks at the wreck chopper, he grabs the claymores inside one of his bags, there, he throws the claymores inside the chopper, and picks up Simmons, running back to where he placed Ash.

Bia
02-25-2010, 03:49 PM
Ash was still pouting when Krusgrove ran up with Simmons and set him down "Hmmph" she snorted and didn't say anything, she was still mad about them leaving him. She was glad he was okay, but she was still annoyed.

MidKnight
03-06-2010, 11:44 PM
Kruskove digs around in some bushes, "come on, we have to hide before they send mechs, and believe me, they're more nastier then them androids." Kruskove pulled Simmons arms back and dragged him in a hidden entrance of a under ground weapons cache.

"Me and several men hid these here not too long ago, we thought we might need them for ammo and supplies." after dragging Simmons he gets back up and grabs Ash and pulls her in as well. "The weapons are still in good shape too."

Bia
03-07-2010, 12:54 AM
"That's just great, how do you expect us to use them?" Ash growled angrily, "One of us can't hardly move and the other one is bleeding out of his head and is delusional!"

MidKnight
03-07-2010, 01:04 AM
Kruskove checks Simmons head, he checks his pupils. Simmons was still a little deaf from the wreck earlier. Simmons looks at him, then back at Ash, and points at Kruskove, "Is he talking to me?" he shouts, Kruskove puts his hand over his mouth, and curses in Russian.

Bia
03-07-2010, 01:10 AM
Ash rolled her eyes at Simmons but nodded yes in response. She pulled herself up so she was a little more comfortable and yelled at Krusgrove "You're just going to have to leave us until you can get more help, we'll be fine! Just wrap something around his wound and we can hold off until you can get through!"

MidKnight
03-07-2010, 01:33 AM
Kruskove takes a AK-47 rifle from the cache, he takes several clips and grenades, "I'm not the one who is wounded here, you two better head on, this cave will lead you to a river, once you reach the river follow the current until you meet up with another small squad, call sign, "G.H.O.S.T" you think this might be it, but its not."

Kruskove takes a bandage and wraps it around Simmons head, "what did he say?" he said again.

Bia
03-07-2010, 02:10 AM
Ash nods and pulls herself around so she's laying on her stomach. And, using her arms she drags herself along the ground so she's next to Simmons and yells in his ear, slowly, as if he was a child "We are going to go this way, And Krusgrove is going to go that way. Okay?" She smiled and pulled at him, "Come on, you go first. I'll follow after, it's a good thing I didn't skimp on the army crawl"

MidKnight
03-07-2010, 02:53 AM
Simmons turns around and heads into a cave trail, following it, not sure where it goes, but then he didn't hear anything of what the two had said. So he starts to crawl through.

Kruskove takes the rifle and aims it at the entrance, "I am not sure how many there are, but you two better get your asses out of here."

Bia
03-07-2010, 03:04 AM
Ash watched Simmons go and started to head after him. She glanced back at Krusgrove and scowled "We're going, we're going!" she said and crawled after him.

MidKnight
03-07-2010, 03:22 AM
Kruskove looks at the entrance, then he loads up the weapon and aims it at the entrance. Soon he heard foot steps, and sounds of rustling leaves.

Simmons crawl around a couple of times looking for a way out, he could see pitch black, he looks over his shoulder and shouts "Dammit I can't see a thing."

Bia
03-07-2010, 03:24 AM
"Then start digging!" Ash yelled exasperated "My arms are hurting and I need to pee! I don't have time to wait"

MidKnight
07-02-2012, 05:59 PM
Simmons couldn't reach for his flash light, so he used the one attached to his rifle, but before he could activate it, he suddenly slipped into a large hole, he yells as he goes down a slide tunnel.

Bia
07-02-2012, 08:24 PM
One moment Simmons was there, the next he's gone! Ash blinked quickly and reached it front of her, feeling for where he had been. Her arm went from solidly on the ground to waving in open air.

"Simmons! Hey! Lieutenant! Are you down there?! Are you hurt?" She listened for an answer but heard none. Sighing she looked over her shoulder, her orders were to continue on, maybe this was the way they were supposed to go. Nevertheless, he could have at least warned them of the drop-off. Ash's hands felt the dirty walls around her, there was no room to turn into a more comfortable position. She was going to have to go face first.

"Hey if you can hear me I'm on my way!" she called, hoping he could move out of the way or was at least alive. Taking a deep breath Ash pushed herself forward and plunged into the darkness.

MidKnight
07-03-2012, 06:36 PM
Simmons continued to slide down for a short time. When he no longer felt the slippery slope and goes to open air, he thought he was done for. Suddenly he felt something cold but smothers his breath.

He moves his arms around, he could feel himself swimming in a cold pool. He swims up, reaching back to the surface. He gasps for air and coughs a few times. Using the light from his rifle attachment, he finds himself inside yet another cave. He looks up and hears something a little similar.

Pushing himself away from the spot where he landed, he tries his best to stay afloat.

Bia
07-05-2012, 02:25 PM
It felt like a long, bumpy, and quite uncomfortable slide. Ash's arms were in front of her face to protect it as she slid along the bottom of the tunnel. She could feel the gravel tearing at her uniform and hoped it wasn't breaking through. Suddenly there was an absence of tunnel and Ash was airborne, preparing for hard ground Ash bunched up her body, covering her most vital parts. Instead there was a sudden rush of cold water around her. Scrambling, Ash made it back to the surface, coughing and sputtering.

It was pitch black and Ash couldn't see anything. Wiping her eyes she saw a bobbing light a few feet away from her and headed toward it. It occurred to her that there was a huge chance it was Lieutenant Simmons. As she approached the light she continued to tread water while saying, "Simmons? Is that you? Are you okay?"

MidKnight
07-05-2012, 11:36 PM
"Yeah....No...Oh, I think belly flopped really hard." Simmons groans a bit as he looked around with the light attachment. Wondering where they were, he spotted a dry area, he starts swimming, "Come on Ash, this way." He kept the light on the dry surface, When he reached to it first, he quickly stands on his feet, he looks towards Ash and lend out a helping hand.

"Where's Kruskove?" He asked when he realized it was just the two of them. He looks back at the open tunnel they came out of and he saw nothing yet. "Dammit Kruskove." Simmons squeezed his weapon, "Damn, lost another one." He walks away from the water and digs in his pack, he finds a couple of flares he could use. He pops one flare and the bright light shines the cave. "Well, looks like we're in a good hiding spot till we find a way out." He says while popping another flare and looks around. He looks to Ash, thinking if she was alright.

Bia
07-06-2012, 09:41 PM
Ash followed him to the bank and took his helping hand as she pulled herself up. Her boots were heavy and soggy now and she knew eventually she'd have to take them off and drain them. Her nose and throat hurt from the sudden water that had rushed up them and she coughed a little trying to clear it out.

Where's Kruskove?

She looked back up at the tunnel they had just fallen out of. It was too high to try and climb back up, and that would probably just be wasted energy anyway. She rubbed her face partly in frustration and partly to get all the water off. She was so mad at this stupid mission. Nothing was going according to plan and now they were in some freaky underground lake with no idea how to get out or where they even were. She punched the rocks next to her angrily but all that accomplished was a couple scrapes on her hand. Sighing she leaned back on the cave wall hoping Simmons had more ideas than she did.

MidKnight
07-06-2012, 11:13 PM
After walking around in the cave for a bit longer, he could only hear the flare hissing. He stood around looking at the walls, the bright red light shined off the reflection. He continued to look around, then he sees a shadow walking up behind him, "Ash, try and rest, don't stand up." Then he hears a familiar click. He slowly turns.

First thing he sees was a muzzle of a pistol pointing at him, and a couple more with Ak-47's. They spoke in Russian, "Easy there, I am lieutenant Simmons and this is Lieutenant Ashley, we came with Captain Kruskove, but he stayed behind." The group lower their weapons, "We were suppose to meet him here." One soldier said, "Then I guess we better take you to your fellows camp."

"Wait, the american here?" Simmons was shocked, and surprised.

"Yes, we're gathering for a assault on a base, we need all the help we can get." The soldier turns and heads towards an exit, Simmons looks to Ash. He walks over to her and holds out a hand, "Come on....lets get you some dry clothes."