PDA

View Full Version : Vampires & Werewolves

Ronni Lister
11-21-2009, 01:18 AM
"Jonathon, I don't think this is funny anymore! Why did you have to get involved!? I'm not strong, you are! You can't protect me! Their gonna kill us because of you, Jon'! Thank you very much!", Rosalina screamed across the small space in the forest where they were both stood. They were both vampire's, and were preparing to fight against werewolve's because of Jonathons stupid little stunt. He had gone and chosen a fight with a very strong, young werewolf, and now they were out to kill Rosalina and Jonathon, that was why Rosalina was so mad at him. "Jonathon... you're 183 year's old... I'm 14! 14! Their gonna go for me first because I'm 'baby in a corner'! Jon', you've gotten us killed!", Rosalina screamed at him again after pulling her hand through her hair. "Stop panicking, Rosali', they smell your fear...", he said, grinning at her, trying to scare her even more, even though that seemed impossible at the time being. She stood there for a second, smelling the air. "I smell mutt, Jon'. Their close...", she suddenly panicked, fear pushing her eyebrow's together. "I'm gonna die...", she said, beginning to cry. Jonathon held her mouth shut so she would shut up, and she was right; the wolve's were coming, and he had to defend himself and Rosalina.

This is kind of like 'New Moon' if any of you have seen it, but without the human. Vampire's fighting werewolve's, bla bla bla! :D I'd love it if someone made a Jacob Black character, but oh well, that's just me. :) Join please! :D

Name:
Hates: (a person to be specific, someone they are fighting against)
Biography:
Personality:
Weakness:

Name: Jonathon Timone
Alignment: neutral
Hates: (will fill in when more people join)
Biography: Jonathon was born a vampire, he wasn't turned or anything, just born a vampire and will die a vampire, even if that means being murdered by 'mutt's'.
Personality: quiet, kind-hearted, but not towards werewolves.
Dislikes: werewolves, loud noises and arguing.
Weakness: he is very strong, but if hit in the head too much, can collapse

Name: Rosalina Timone
Alignment: good
Hates: (will fill in when more people join)
Biography: Rosalina was bitten by Jonathon when he was 49 as his first turnee (the first human he turned)
Personality: humorous, kind and caring.
Dislikes: werewolves, loud noises and looking un-naturally beautiful
Weakness: anything a human is weakened to

If you are going to join, you have to be a werewolf. Take care and kind regard's, Ronni Lister. :D

Blind Sniper
11-22-2009, 06:11 PM
Name: Carson "Fenrir" Nebrand
alignment: neutral
hates: people who are smarter than him, losing.
biography: Carson lived in the forest most of his life. He moved to city and tried to survive, but couldn't keep up with it. He moved back to the forest and has been loving it ever since.
personality: Can I reveal it in IC?
dislikes: City life, loggers.
weakness: Silver bullets.

Is this new age vampire, twilight, or olde religious vampire?

Ronni Lister
11-22-2009, 06:27 PM
Kind of Twilightish New Moon, heh... ^_^

Blind Sniper
11-22-2009, 06:38 PM
So, sparkles?

MidniteHallows
11-22-2009, 06:55 PM
http://i38.tinypic.com/5lp269.jpg

Name:
Braeden Daray Rogue

His real age is fourty-three.

Alignment:
Neutral.

Hates:
We shall see.

Biography:
Braeden was left on the side of the road to be found by someone that would take him in or left for dead in the cold of winter as only an tiny infant. A man and woman driving down the road picked him up and took him into their home. When he was three years old, the man and woman that had become his family both passed away. A couple years later, after wandering aimlessly and surviving by the kindness of strangers, a new family took him into their family. He lived with them for five years before they, too, died. Three years he was on his own. Eight of the thirteen years he had been alive he had been in two families. This time, a man living on his own in a cabin in the woods took him in. Braeden lived with this man for four years and noticed he never changed in appearance; the man revealed he was a creature of fantasy, a vampire. Braeden did not believe him until he was turned at age seventeen. After being turned, he only stayed long enough to learn the basic necessities of being a vampire before he left to venture on his own.

Personality:
Braeden is a quiet person; he's not shy, he just doesn't talk much unless it is absolutely required. When he does talk, he says what he needs to by using the fewest words possible. He is quiet solitary since he was left alone as a young infant and only stayed with a couple families for a short time until he was turned when he went out on his own; however, he does enjoy the company of others. In fights between the werewolves and vampires, Braeden only wants a fair fight and will help whoever has the fewer on their side; when the sides are fair, he sides with his own species.

Appearance:
Braeden stands at 5' 6" and weighs 128 pounds. He has shaggy black hair that hangs in his eyes and usually stands in messy spikes on its own. His eyes are pale blue, almost white. Braeden always wears caution tape on his body in some sort of style, whether it is tied around his biceps, head like a sweat band, or torso like a harness; he usually has the tape over his mouth since he won't talk unless it is completely necessary. In addition to the caution tape, he always wears tons of black and red jelly bracelets on his wrists and a pair of black and grey striped fingerless gloves.

Dislikes:
Having to talk or say much, naive/ignorant/oblivious people.

Weakness:
Loud or too much noise.

Ryudo
11-25-2009, 05:17 AM
Hi Ronni!

Looks like you've got the makings of a great Rp here!
If you need help finding players for your game feel free to submit your roleplay for the Roleplay of the Week. For more information refer to this thread, (http://74.220.215.108/%7Erolepla3/forum/showthread.php?t=905) or contact a staff member.

Vivi
12-07-2009, 04:04 AM
Name: Unknown, known as Crimson
Alignment: Neutral/Unknown
Hates: * will fill in later *
Biography: Crimson was born in an unknown place at the end of the dark ages. When he was thirteen, his kingdom's knights attacked the village, and killed most of the villagers. Crimson himself was taken prisoner. Crimson was a slave for the next seven years of his life. He was given just enough care to be able to work. When he turned twenty, he learned the king was his uncle, and has no sucessors. The king decided to kill Crimson, and starved him. As it turned out, his bunkmate was a vampire. The vampire was desprate to get some food, and crimson was desprate to get revenge on his uncle, so they worked together. Crimson broke out, and tortured his uncle for seven years, just as he had been tortured. He then killed him. After that, Crimson wandered trying to discover himself. Throughout the Vampire race, he is quite nutorious, although so many know little about him.
Personality: Crimson is Kind hearted, but does what he must to keep things in order. He enjoys the company of others, yet trusts vary few if not no one. He is quite smart and wise, yet has a nasty temper.
Dislikes: People who are one-sided, not knowing things, spicey, or Mexican food
Weakness: High pitched noises