PDA

View Full Version : United Systems Alliance

Fox Xalian
03-17-2011, 05:08 PM
The United Systems Alliance has been around for as long as anyone cares to remember. And that is quite a long time back. They once held 1/8 of the known universe, until a reballion meant they had to abandon all but two star systems as thier military was depleted. The only two systems left under Alliance control are the capitol systems. In which the Republic captiol world of Volarous and the Imperial capitol world, and rumoured to be the world they shared back in their medieval times, of Atlana. The Atlanian Empire has kept most of thier space fleet, but most of thier plant side armed forces got depleted. The Volarian Republic had the oposite. Thier rebels took ships. So both sides where able to cover each others weaknesses. But that was three years ago. The Republic has slowly started to rebuild thier former fleet, and the Empire iss till trying to rebuild and recruit more troops.

The Volarians are mainly female, 1 out of every 1000 births is male, so this leaves very few pure blood Volarians left. The Atlanians have a high rate of twins being born, and with the Volarian blood in the mix quite a few are twin girls, where it used to be fairly even.

--------

That's all I'm willing to put for now, as the rest will come out in the application sheet later. Now I need at least four more people to help, as I've already recruited one maybe two people.

Enigma
03-17-2011, 05:17 PM
I'm interested in this but do not know how much I'll be contributing.

Fox Xalian
03-17-2011, 05:19 PM
I know, that's why I said maybe two. I know your already helping with two others and have your own. I probably should have checked that out before asking you

Rhomeo
05-25-2011, 05:44 AM
If you still wanna do this I'd join, fo' sho'. I only started reading this section today and it looks.. Well.. Pretty dang good.