PDA

View Full Version : The Acrobat (Nazgul) vs. The Earl (Lord Xarel)

Lord Xarel
03-17-2011, 10:25 PM
The Acrobat vs. The Earl
Arena: The Pit of Warriors
In the middle of a wasteland in the middle of nowhere, there is a hole a hundred feet deep and two-hundred feet across. At the bottom, surprisingly, is an oasis filled with trees, a pond, and green grass.
Stipulation(s): Fight until your opponent cannot stand. This does not necessarily mean death. If you die though, the spirits of warriors gone by will revive you.
Superpowers: May be used.

Standing in the middle of the pit of warriors stands the creation of said warriors. The man clothed in white. The man who electrifies all who behold his glory. The man who will probably whoop your ass while making a sammich...

"WELCOME TO THE MAIN EVENT OF THE EVENING!" shouted a spirit that sounded a bit like Howard Finkle as it appeared next to the man in white. The spirit appeared to be wearing a tux and holding a microphone pimped out in diamonds. After waiting a few seconds, it spoke again...

"Standing to my right at 6'3" and weighing in at two-hundred and fifty pounds... is THE man. The Great One! The Warriors' Champion! The Macho Man! The Immortal! THEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE EAAAAAAAAAAAAARL!"

And then the floodgates previously containing the spirit's voices let loose as various shouts of praise and glory filled the pit. The one in the center of attention, The Earl, was dressed in his white garb as he held his hands up high, then motioned towards a spirit close by, grabbing a similiar microphone from it as The Earl cleared his throat... And waited... He had the spirit's complete attention... He was ready to drop his two cents worth.

"OOOOOOOOOOOOOH YEE-YAH! The Earl, FINALLY, has come back to the famous PIT! WOOOOOOOOOO!" The Earl shouted as he started moonwalking all over the place, even at one point moonwalking on the walls of the Pit before coming back to where he originally was. "Now then, I know what everyone came to see. You came to see me Layeth Out this roody-poo Jabroni, who has decided that he needs to see his maker early. You came to see me drop the elbow on his candy-ass!"

More shouts of praise and glory. Yelling and screaming of the fans as The Earl smiled as he motioned for the spirit's to quiet down. "Now then, if you want to see me do what I do best... GIVE ME A HELL YEAH!"

"HELL YEAH!"

"Let's get the show on the road! Get your ass out here Acrobat!"

John
03-18-2011, 08:47 PM
As if cued by the Earl's words, the sound of music (http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=GrHNv6O3UNo&NR=1) drowned out the crowd. Once it had finished, the Acrobat bounded into view, smiling and waving at the spectators. The crowd fell silent, as did the announcer, apparently stricken dumb by the appearance of the black and white cat that was strolling across the field. Perhaps they thought he was a little short for this, coming in at only three feet one inch, dwarfed in size by the hulking mass of a man that stood across the field.

As of yet, the Acrobat had not seen this opponent and was doing back-flips in an effort to impress the crowd. After a minute or two of showboating for the crowd, with no actual response, he turned to face his opponent.

The expression of fear on the face of the Acrobat did not reflect the dark thoughts which entered his mind. There was no doubt in his mind that the Earl; would underestimate him, to his ruin. But yet, the expression on Acrobat's face was one of fear and his eyes widened and his ears drooped slightly.

"Mother," the word was barely audible and the voice which spoke it was meek to say the least. Without any further words, the Acrobat turned and ran across the field in what seemed to be an effort to get away from his opponent.

The moment he had turned, the expression of fear changed to a smile of pure evil as the world around him seemed to twist and turn as it was pulled partially into the cartoon universe.

The battle had begun and Acrobat intended to let his opponent make the first move. Perhaps, seeing the fear that he was displaying, the Earl would let his guard down, even for a moment. But then a moment would be all he needed.

Lord Xarel
03-20-2011, 06:57 PM
As the area became distorted and becoming more... colorful, The Earl smiled at his opponent, who was running away at this point. Still though, this was rather strange. The Pit was becoming more and more like a cartoon, something The Earl knew was not suppose to happen. This cat was obviously causing this. After all, it started when he ran away. A trick perhaps? Maybe. Still though, that look of fear looked sincere... And The Earl was gonna take the bull, er, cat, by the ears.

"Come back here you freakin' cat," shouted The Earl as he started doing front-flips, long jumps, back-flips, and whatever he needed to do to get to The Acrobat. "Hey kitty!" shouted The Earl as his coat and fedora fell off in midair. He then landed in front of the cat and spun around into a reverse roundhouse kick, then into a roundhouse punch.