PDA

View Full Version : Twilight World

KiteXX
03-22-2011, 11:56 PM
World war three broke out. There was massive destruction on all sides. But not from Earthlings. They were attacked from Space. A race of Aliens going from planet to planet arrived right after Earth entered into the Interplanetary age. America was first to Register these aliens- The Valdeen- as a threat. They fired off their nuclear warheads. But The other countries saw this as a threat. They launched theirs as well, but not into space. They were at each others throats now. But it mattered not. There was only one safe haven from the carnage and Nuclear disasters: The Island of Heidan.

You learn to fight to survive. There are Beastmen and Elves, races long forgotten, here and not all of them enjoy that you are invading their home. And don't forget the Aliens invading your home for safety. And with the Magic knowledge of the Valdeen Known as Essence. They aren't the worst of your problems. Can you protect the last safe Haven on Earth? Or will you die laying down your sword like a dog? Life or death. The Rich control the poor. And The Adventurers are just Hired hands. Will you Live through this hell Or will you be claimed as a victim of the dreaded Valdeen?

This is The World. The world where the sun is always in the sky. The world where day never meets night. The world where The Twilight Rules all.

Welcome the the World of Twilight. The Last Safe Haven.

Race:(Arian, Human, Beastman, Elf, Pm me for hybrids)
Appearance:
Job Card:(basically what you do, adventurer, doctor, craftsmen, etc...)

-------------------
I will post my character after more people join

Kris
03-23-2011, 12:06 AM
sounds cool :D

Why not submit it for Roleplay of the Week (http://www.role-player.net/forum/showthread.php?t=905) or put it in the Roleplaying Games Directory (http://www.role-player.net/forum/showthread.php?t=2304) or click here (http://www.role-player.net/forum/showthread.php?t=3975) to help attract players?

KiteXX
03-23-2011, 12:07 AM
this crosses the Genre of fantasy and Sci-Fi that is why it is here rather than anywhere else

Kris
03-23-2011, 12:24 AM
Yeah, I was about to write on it, like, okay elves= Fantasy, but then I saw the word America XD

KiteXX
03-23-2011, 12:32 AM
Yeah. I thought this was the appropriate place for it

Kris
03-23-2011, 12:49 AM
Indeed it was :)

KiteXX
03-23-2011, 01:10 AM
Now to play the waiting game.

Kris
03-23-2011, 11:42 PM
PM me with a review and I'll submit it as "RP of the week"

Also, I shall adit this to my sig ;)

KiteXX
03-24-2011, 04:08 AM
I'm...no good at those things. I don't know the first thing of what to do.

Kris
03-24-2011, 05:48 AM
Just tell in short about this RP, with a link to this thread and add a nice picture to use with the review :)

KiteXX
03-24-2011, 09:47 PM
Yeah...that kinda was the dumbed down version...There's a whole lot more two it, that layers upon itself. And there isn't really an image that fits it....

Kris
03-25-2011, 12:49 AM
Juat give it a try, I shall wait for the PM :)

KiteXX
03-25-2011, 01:54 AM
I'll mess it up...I've got the worst ability at this kinda stuff....

Kris
03-25-2011, 02:02 AM
I'm sure you'll come up with something good :)

KiteXX
03-25-2011, 02:19 AM
I'll probably not do it.... I won't be able to make a very good one and deffinitly won't be able to find the right image.