PDA

View Full Version : Introduction - Read Me First!!!!

Enigma
03-23-2011, 02:17 PM
Welcome to Legendary!

We have four forums here -

Out of Character Discussion for everything that takes place behind the scenes for Legendary. New Nation submissions, role play recruitment, world discussions, new player introductions, etc.

In Character for roleplay discussion only - where the adventure is!

Legendary World Guide for posting "Official" information about the nations, people, customs and creatures of this world. New players should post their proposals to the OOC Discussion first!

Legendary Companion - the home of miscellaneous information and your accepted character sheets. Please keep all your minor characters (NPCs) in one thread! Please use the name of the roleplay or nation in the title.

All the normal rules of RPA are to be followed!

And have fun!

The Magnan
03-23-2011, 04:07 PM
So in the Guide can I now post the History, Factions, and Leaders of the factions within the Sycane region of this World, this include Syria (No relation to real life Syria), Baltirek, and Magna.

Also in the Guide can I put the main landnmarks in such as the Firetop Mountains, Badlands, Wasteland etc.

StormWolf
03-23-2011, 06:35 PM
so those of us who already made nations/races and got them accepted can place them in the guide?

Enigma
03-24-2011, 01:34 AM
So in the Guide can I now post the History, Factions, and Leaders of the factions within the Sycane region of this World, this include Syria (No relation to real life Syria), Baltirek, and Magna.

Also in the Guide can I put the main landnmarks in such as the Firetop Mountains, Badlands, Wasteland etc.
Create a nation thread in the Legendary World Guide and put everything you've created about your nations there. I'd suggest using each post as a chapter or section break. And putting your history at the bottom. You may be adding chapters....

so those of us who already made nations/races and got them accepted can place them in the guide?
That's right. You are responsible for maintaining your own nation thread in the World Guide.

now i've got to get to work and post my own nation to the OOC discussion thread....

:loading:

Higurashi
03-27-2011, 03:56 PM
So... yah, Ima join this

Enigma
03-28-2011, 05:44 AM
So... yah, Ima join this

Ok H! Please read the Magic thread and try to keep the tech to mid-Midieval! Gunpowder has to be approved by me first.

You should post your nation proposal in the OOC thread so we can review it here before you post it in the World Guild forum.

Higurashi
03-28-2011, 10:24 PM
Am working on a big nation. I promise it will be massive.