PDA

View Full Version : [M] Murder Under the Moon

Princess Izzy
03-26-2011, 05:07 PM
Amelia and Mika stood in the middle of a street, arguing. "Would you just grow up and admit it already?!" Amelia screeched. The loss of her sister was overwhelming, and because she was doing her best to prove Mika guilty, she hadn't had any time to mourn.

"For the hundreth time, Amy. It. Wasn't. Me. Lay off alright? What about Ryan, hm? You know how he gets when he doesn't get his way." God she was annoying. Why would he sleep with the girl and kill her afterwards? Yeah, okay, sure, Mika had a temper and maybe he might've done something to her. He couldn't remember much about the night. The next morning Mika had freaked out because Ryan was his buddy. Him sleeping with Ang was a dick move. You dont do that. But he was drunk and she was looking really good, he couldn't help himself. And now Ryan was on rampage. Or at least thats how Mika sees it. He hasn't seen Ryan since Ang's death was reported. He was probably cooking up some sort of plan to get rid of Mika too.

Amelia shoved him. She just wanted to punch something, and there might as well be a bullseye painted on Mika's nose. He stumbled a bit but quickly regained his balance. "What about your friends, hm? Why are they walking around here like they know something?"

Mika sighed and rubbed his face. Why was she so dumb? "Those aren't my friends. They're just a couple of guys that hang around me thinkin' they'll get a hot date. And maybe they do know something, how should i know?" Mika was lying. He knew they knew something. Though they wouldn't admit to anything. Those kids were easy to read, but they never talked.

Amelia narrowed her eyes at him. "You lie. Im not stupid." She put her hand up to stop him from speaking, knowing he would make some smartass remark about her non-existant intelligence. "I meant," she began, "that i know you Mika. I know you better than anyone. Dont you remember .. babe?" Amelia and Mika dated on and off beginning 7th grade into the beginning of their sophomore year in high school. I say on and off because neither of them are very good at keeping a relationship. Both of them cheated pretty often. Nevertheless, Amelia knew him like the back of her hand. No. Better than the back of her hand.

Princess C
03-26-2011, 05:31 PM
(Sorry, had to finish Jaye's profile! Anddd, I'm gonna be gone tonight, and possibly part of tomorrow morning.. Staying at Aunts house.. Blech.)

Carson had just wandered up to them and saw the girl punching this totally hawt guy. She stood and watched for a few moments before she could actually hear what they were arguing about. She couldn't help but go up to them out of curiousity. "What exactly are you guys arguing about?", she asked with a confused look on her face. She had heard bits and peices of it, but didn't really know the details.

Jaye was walking around the streets being his usual bored self. He needed a girlfriend is what he had been thinking of since he had moved here. When he had to move from his old place he had move from his girlfriend too. He missed her like crazy now. At first they decided to make it a long-distance realationship, but she had gotten mad at him for not coming to visit her more often and dumped him.

Princess Izzy
03-26-2011, 05:48 PM
Mika looked at the girl interrupting and opened his mouth to answer her, but Amelia cut him off. "None of your business! Run along now," she snapped at the girl, flicking her hand at her in a shooing motion. Amelia looked like she was about to severely injure someone, thats how mad she was. Mika rose a brow at Amy. "You dont have to be mean to the girl .." he said, biting his lip afterward, knowing exactly what her reaction to that would be.

Just as Mika suspected, Amelia's eyes narrowed to slits and through clenched teeth, told him to go screw himself and walked away. Mika rubbed the back of his neck as she watched Amelia storm off. He was tempted to follow her, afraid she would end up hurting herself. Last time she got that mad, she punched a tree so hard that she broke nearly every bone in her hand. Amelia reminded Mika of a dragon. He didnt know why, maybe it was the way she spoke when she was mad. Or maybe it was her eyes. Eh. Maybe it was just her turning into Godzilla whenever someone happened to piss her off. Oh well. With a sigh, he turned toward the park and saw the girl. He'd nearly forgotten about her in the little time he'd thought of Amelia with flames coming out of her nose and smoke out of her ears. "Uh.. sorry."

Princess C
03-26-2011, 05:56 PM
"No problem.", she said softly looking to the girl that had just yelled at her, and was now storming off at a high rate of speed. "Who's she?", she asked with her voice filled with curiousity. After she was done looking at the girl she turned to the guy. She looked him over and then looked around her. When she turned back to the guy she questioned him. "What is all of this talk about a murder?", she asked.

Jaye got bored and decided to go look around. He found a little road-side market and bought a bright red, ripened, apple. After that, he walked to a nearby park and decided to sit down on a picnic bench and eat his apple. He sat there silent while he ate his apple. He thought he would go for a run, or go find some dude to play sports with after he finished.

Princess Izzy
03-26-2011, 06:08 PM
"The dragon lady," he replied with a sarcastic smirk. He bit his lip at her next question, not really sure how to answer it. He didnt know this girl. What if she was some sort of undercover spy. If he said something that made it sound like he was the reason for Ang's death, he'd get thrown in the slammer. "Uh .. a good friend was killed the other day .. nobody knows who did it .." he explained slowly and a little hesitantly. He ran his hand back through his hair, sorta fixing it.

Amelia sat on a swing, her face burried in her hands with her elbows on her knees. What could she do now? She didn't have any evidence that Mika did it. But she just knows. She can feel it. Or maybe .. maybe she's just mad at him for getting with her sister. Mika was her's not Angela's. Okay, Mika didn't belong to Amelia. But sometimes she wished he did. But he didn't feel that way about her anymore. He thinks she's a psycho bitch. And she can be at times. Amy took deep breaths through her nose, letting them out of her mouth slowly. She was trying to calm herself and clear her head. She didn't want to hurt anyone. And she didnt want to hurt herself either.

Princess C
03-26-2011, 06:14 PM
"Okkk..", she said answering his reply of "Dragon Lady". "Why do you call her Dragon Lady? I know her mother wasn't stupid enough to actually name her child that..so what's her real name?", she asked then switched to the murder topic. "Who exactly is this close friend?", she asked. She knew he was fearing her at the moment because he was trying to avoid the topic as best as possible as he could; but he wasn't suceeding with her.

As Jaye sat the picnic bench just looking around taking in everything, he spotted a girl sitting on a swing. Just sitting there with her face hidden from everybody. He walked over to her after throwing what was left of his apple into a nearby trash can. He tapped her on her shoulder. "Umm...are you...okay?", he asked her in a soft, and tender voice.

Princess Izzy
03-26-2011, 06:22 PM
Mika chuckled. "Her name's Amelia. I call her dragon lady just because she reminds me of a dragon. She would hurt me if i didn't say this, so my advise to you; fear her." He sighed when she continued asking questions about Angela. "Her name's Angela Elizabeth O'Reiley. She was Amelia's older sister." Mika almost said that Amelia was trying to blame him for the murder, but what if she got all freaked out and thought he would kill her too? Then he would have two pretty girls on his case. Not good. Girl's were good at forming armies. They'd get the whole town against him in a day. Man that would suck.

At first, Amelia thought it was Mika and the thought only got her heart racing again. But when she stood and turned to face the kid, she relaxed. "Im fine," she said in a sharp tone. Of course she was lying. What girl was 'okay' when her sister got with the guy she was practically in love with, and dies the next day? She turned away from him and walked to the monkey bars. With just a bit of struggle - her sweaty palms are to blame - she sat on top of the bars and watched Mika and the girl talking in the distance.

Princess C
03-26-2011, 06:29 PM
"Ohh.", she said softly. "I'm sorry to hear of her death.", she finished. Then she realized how much he knew about these girls. "How do you know so much about these girls?", she asked, now curiousity was definetley getting the best of her. She found it really odd that he knew this much of these girls. What if he was the one who killed this poor girl? And who else was there to blame? She remembered the girl talking about Ryan. "And who is this Ryan?", she asked.

"Are you sure?", Jaye asked as he saw the girls climb onto the monkey bars, and as she sat there, he took notice of how she looked, and acted. Just in case if he ever needed to use this information. "Who are you anyways?", he asked then almost forgot. "By the way, I'm Jaye.", he said with a smile.

Princess Izzy
03-26-2011, 06:59 PM
Mika shrugged off her apology. It was sad .. but oh well. It happens. He sighed again and sat down on the curb. As much as he wanted to, he couldnt tell her to go away. "Me and Amy used to be a ... 'thing.' Angela is her sister, so of course i know her. I partied with both of 'em a lot .." He rubbed his eyes, doing whatever he could to casually avoid her gaze. "Ryan is Ang's boyfr- .. eh .. ex boyfriend," he replied, being as short as he could.

Amelia looked down at him. "Amelia," she replied, ignoring his question. She sighed and looked back at Mika and the girl. She smirked a little, knowing Mika was uncomfortable. Like she'd said, she knew him. And this girl was probably drilling him about Angela. Haha. Sucks for him. Amy ran her fingers through her bangs, taking out the knots, and then pushed them out of her face.

Princess C
03-26-2011, 07:09 PM
"What is this... 'thing'?", she asked now raising her eyebrows. She could see he was purposley rubbing his eyes. She looked to the sky and saw the sun was shining very brightly, so there was really no reason for him to be rubbing his eyes at this time of day. He must be avoiding my gaze.., she thought to herself, but didn't ask him if he was. She wanted to hear the answer to her question first..

"Nice to meet ya Amelia.", he said as he leaned against the pole. He soon got bored of just leaning on the pole, so he sat down in the grass on a little rock that was planted there. He made sure no ants were around to bite him. He was actually allergic to fire-ants, so he hoped none of them would show up anytime soon in this place.

Princess Izzy
03-26-2011, 07:17 PM
Mika almost rolled his eyes at her question. Seriously? "We dated on and off for four years," he said, looking up at her. "Anything else you absolutely need to know?" he asked, now showing that he was annoyed with her questions. Why did she care anyway? If she didnt know, then it should stay that way. But Mika was too nice to say so. Well, if she kept asking, Mr. Nice Guy would go byebye.

Amelia nodded. "You too .." she mumbled. She looked away from Mika and down at the kid. "You new here or something?" she asked, only curious. He didn't look familiar, and Amelia knew just about everyone. Amelia was usualy the second to know the latest drama, her sister first. But now she knew nothing. Miss Popularity was gone and there was nothing she could do now.

Princess C
03-26-2011, 07:23 PM
She just turned and walked off, now irritated that he would be so annoyed by her just asking easy to answer questions. Her thoughts of him being cute suddenly went "Poof!", and those feelings disappeared very quickly. Now it didn't really matter how cute he was, or how ugly he was, she'd just found out that this guy obviously can't put up with her, so why even bother to talk to him.

"Yeah.", he said replying. "I moved here a few days ago. Moved from Calfornia..", he said missing his old home suddenly. If his stupid parents wouldn't of moved here he would've been just fine. He'd even promised to work at his job, and earn enough money to buy his own house and pay his own rent, if they would've just let him stay in California.

Princess Izzy
03-26-2011, 10:57 PM
Mika watched her walk off. "Alright. Cool. Be a bitch. I dont care," he said, all muttering beneath his breath. He got up and kicked a rock before he began walking down the street. He shoved his hands in his pockets and stared at the ground. Wow, his life sucked. His best friend thinks he's a murderer. Random chicks are drilling him with questions. And Angela is dead. With a sigh, he looked around and bit his lip.

Amelia rose her brows. "Wow. That's like, all the way across the country." She looked back at the street to see Mika walking in one direction and the girl in the other. Huh? She looked back down at Jaye(?). "Why so far away?" she asked, only curious.

giraffesrkewl
03-27-2011, 01:19 PM
Sam had been watching out her window at the whole situation that had been going on. She was studying all the arguing people, and then the 2 others that came along. She shut her window shade and walked downstairs, opening her door and walking out onto the porch. She stood on the porch with her arms crossed and a semi-ticked face. She wasn't ticked, but when she was just standing or doing nothing, that was pretty much her face. She walked down the 3 steps on her porch, each with a different squeek. She walked down to meet Mika walking right past her, her head moved, watching him, as he walked by, looking rather upset.

Jax was out on a run, shirtless. Small beads of sweat dripped off his well toned body. He had his t-shirt over his shoulder, which he occasionally wiped his forehead with. He had running sneakeres on and a pair of basketball shorts. His jog had taken him past many places, including where the party was the day that girl dissapeared, or got murdered, however you want to put it. It also took him by the carnival, well, not directly by it, but he could see it. That was where he had had a lot of 'first times' that he enjoyed very much. He liked the walk down memory lane he had as he ran. But, his thoughts changed as he jogged towards the argument of all those people. He didn't know if he should stop and say something, so for now he kept jogging towards them.

Princess Izzy
03-27-2011, 02:10 PM
Mika peeked out his peripherals at the girl standing in front of her house. He had nothing to say, so he didn't say anything. Plus, Amelia had put him in a bad mood, he didn't want to end up snapping at the girl. He continued walking, until he came to the end of the street. He sat down on the curb, rested his forearms on his knees and staring down at the pavement. He didn't understand why Amelia was trying to pin Angela's death on him. He didn't do it! Did he? Well.. he didn't think he did. Mika rubbed his eyes, she was starting to get him to actually believe it. His hand slipped into his pocket, searching for a little box and a lighter. Yeah it was a bad habit, he knew that, but he was stressed out. He found nothing. Ugh.

giraffesrkewl
03-27-2011, 02:44 PM
Sam watched the guy as he walked down the street, then saw him sit down. She saw his searching for something in his pocket. A smoke? Probably. She figured that's what he had been looking for, that's what she woulda done herself. She walked inside, grabbed some smokes out of her purse and a lighter, and walked outside. "Hey." She said in a monotone voice as she walked towards Mika. She held out one of the cigarrettes to him. "This what you were looking for?" She asked him with a slight smirk. She tossed the lighter to him. "Yes..?"

Princess Izzy
03-27-2011, 10:46 PM
Mika looked up at Sam. "Oh, hey," he said with a smile. He stared at the cigarrette for a moment before he smirked and took it from her. "You ... are a life saver." He put the cigarette to his lips and caught the lighter she tossed at him. Lighting the the stick of nasty tobacco chemicals, he inhaled and pulled it away from his mouth. Ahhh. Even just that little bit was amazing. He held the lighter out to her as he smiled again, exhaling the smoke through his nose.

giraffesrkewl
03-27-2011, 10:53 PM
Sam smiled back at him flirtaciously. "No prob, bub." She said taking the lighter from him, and lighting the cigarette she got and putting it to her lips, inhailing and exhailing, blah blah, we know how smoking works. (xD) She sat down on the curb next to him, taking in more of the cigarrette, and then exhailing. She batted her blue eyes as she looked at him. She rested her elbow on her knee and but her head in her hand. "So what's up with you? What was that over there?" She asked. She didn't mention that she had just moved here, but whatever, she'd tell him eventually.

Princess Izzy
03-27-2011, 11:00 PM
Mika grinned. Finally someone he could flirt without getting yelled at or drilled with questions. He opened his mouth to introduce himself when she sat down, but stopped as his smile faded into a frown. Ugh. Why couldn't people just leave him alone? "Nothing. I dont even know that chicks name .." he said with a slight shrug. He hoped she got the hint that he'd rather not talk about it, but every girl he talked to today just kept pushing and pushing, so he didn't think this one would be any different.

giraffesrkewl
03-27-2011, 11:03 PM
Sam nodded. "Oh." She said with a shrug, believing that it was truely nothing. "Well, I'm Sam. I moved here not that long ago, so I don't really know anybody." She said as she bit her lip, and then ran her tongue along her teeth for a second as she looked down the street, then looked back at him. She took her head out of her hand and scratched behind her ear, squinting one eye. She pursed her lips. "..and who are you?" She asked.

Princess Izzy
03-27-2011, 11:13 PM
Mika sighed softly, glad she didn't ask anything else. He finished his cigarette once she finished talking. Crushing it into the pavement and wiping his hands on his pants, he answered her, "Mika. People like to call me Mikey." He shrugged and smiled at her, flashing his teeth this time. "Where'd you move from?" he asked curiously.

giraffesrkewl
03-27-2011, 11:24 PM
Sam finished her cigarrette too, and smushed it into the pavement like Mika did. "Ahh.. interesting." She said as she got out a piece of gun from her pokcet, and popped it in her mouth. She hated having bad breath. "Oh, I moved from Cali. Parents got transfered here for their jobs, so, I came along with them." She said with a shrug. She had like no money, so she lived with her parents for right now. She had planned on moving out soon once they got settled and she found an apartment.

Princess Izzy
03-27-2011, 11:50 PM
Mika watched her pop a piece of gum in her mouth and rose his brows. "Ohh ... what's it like there?" He asked. Both girls had moved here from California, they'd gotten him curious. He reached up and respiked his fohawk as he waited.

giraffesrkewl
03-27-2011, 11:54 PM
Sam shrugged. "Ehh.. beachy, sunny, hot. Nothing really that special, if you're used to it." She said half laughing. She ran her hands threw her bands, re-swooping them to the side. She cleared her throat, she had just been getting over a bad cold. "So, what about you. What's up with you?" She asked curious about him now.

Princess Izzy
03-28-2011, 12:06 AM
Mika nodded slowly. "Thats what i figured ..." He shrugged at her question. "Im not all that interesting. Ive lived here all my life .." He shrugged again, not really knowing what to say. "What do you wanna know?" he asked, smiling a little at her.

giraffesrkewl
03-28-2011, 12:09 AM
Sam pursed her lips. "Uhh.. I dunno. You a fun guy? A partier? Those, those are fun." She said as she smirked at him and raised an eyebrow. She batted her blue eyes at him once again and watched his body language, trying to see what he was putting off, as in what he was feeling.

Princess Izzy
03-28-2011, 12:18 AM
Mika laughed. "Heck yeah. Party doesn't start 'til i walk in," he said somewhat truthfully. Usually it was Ang, but whatever, he was still a pretty fun guy. He grinned at her batting her lashes at him. He pointed to her eye. "I think you got somethin' in that pretty eye of yours," he said both playfully and flirtatiously.

giraffesrkewl
03-28-2011, 12:24 AM
Sam laughed a little bit. "Yea, I seem to get a lotta things in my eye, if you know what I'm sayin' .." She said pursing her lips and looking at him. She snapped her gun and laughed a little bit. "Same here, party doesn't start till I'm there either." She said as she looked back down the street and then back at him with a flirty smile. She cleared her throat again and poked his arm, then acted like it wasn't her. She hoped she could just get this guy going, and they would end up having a lot of fun. Maybe some drinks shoved in there, too. Her parents did both work night shifts.

Princess Izzy
03-28-2011, 12:30 AM
Mika chuckled and shook his head. He looked away and glanced down the street, and then back at her. "Speaking of parties, what're you doing tonight?" He smiled as he asked. He'd almost forgotten that he invited a million people over. Everyone was so stressed out about Angela being gone, he thought it would be a good way to rid of some stress.

giraffesrkewl
03-28-2011, 12:34 AM
Sam pursed her lips. "Nothing. Remember.. I just moved here.. so I don't know anyone.." She said to him, explaining that for a while she probably wouldn't have any plans. "Why? Got some big shizz goin' down?" She said as she bumped his shoulder. She rubbed her face and laughed a little bit.

Princess Izzy
03-28-2011, 12:40 AM
"Well, im havin' some people over," Mika explained. ".. if you wanna come over too. I could introduce you to some people," he said. He hoped he wasn't getting the wrong vibe. It was really hard to misread the body language this girl was showing, but hey, you never know.

giraffesrkewl
03-28-2011, 12:42 AM
Sam rose her shoulders, in the kinda 'yay!' thing a person would do. "I'd love to!" She said with her face showing excitment. "That'd be wicked awesome." She said as she clapped her hands together. "I already can't wait!"

Princess Izzy
03-28-2011, 12:47 AM
Mika chuckled at her excitement. He actually couldn't wait either, but he kept himself calm and composed. He stood and brushed his backside off. "You wanna take a walk?" he asked, holding his hand out to her, offering to help her up.

giraffesrkewl
03-28-2011, 12:49 AM
Sam nodded. "Sure, why not?" She asked taking his hand and using it to pull herself off. She wiped the dirt off of herself after, too, and then looked at him. "Where to?" She asked, curious. She looked down the street both ways, and it didn't seem too exciting. Maybe it wasn't going to be something fun and exciting, but whatever. That would be tonight.

Princess Izzy
03-28-2011, 07:21 PM
Mika stuck his hands in his pockets and watched her, sneakily checking her out as he did. He looked away for a moment as he sighed. "I dunno.." he said shrugging, looking back at her. "Is there anything around here you haven't seen?" He hoped her answer was yes, they'd have something to do and talk about. He really did want to get to know her better, he may be a little player but he wasn't that bad ... most of the time.

giraffesrkewl
03-28-2011, 07:24 PM
Sam thought a bit. "Well, I haven't really seen anything. Besides the way to the grocery store.. nothing." She said with a small shrug. She fixed her hair and ran her fingers through it, and swooped her bangs to the side. "Lead to the way, to wherever." She said with a smile as she waited. She bit her lip slightly and looked at him, up and down, then back to his face.

Princess Izzy
03-28-2011, 07:52 PM
Mika smiled. "Well alright. Ill show ya around." He began walking and glanced around, having that weird feeling that someone was watching him. He thought maybe there were some investigators around, but usually they weren't 'undercover.' These investigators usually made themself seen as a warning. But there was nobody around, the street was empty. Maybe he was just paranoid.

giraffesrkewl
03-28-2011, 07:55 PM
Sam looked around as he did, trying to figure out what he was looking at. But, when he stopped she took a step forward. She did that side kick thing and kicked his butt, flirting with him, and ran a little ahead of him. She stuck her tongue out at him. "We better be going somewhere exciting." She said smiling a little, then slowing down next to him. Sure, she had just met this guy, but she was like this with everyone, wait till the party.

Princess Izzy
03-28-2011, 08:15 PM
Mika jumped when she kicked his butt, he was deep in thought. He rose his brows at her a chuckled. As he walked alongside her, he put his arm around her shoulders. He pulled her against him, tightening his arm around her and sorta choking her but being playful about it. He was just kinda getting her back for kicking his butt.

giraffesrkewl
03-28-2011, 08:21 PM
Sam grabbed his arm and stuck out her tongue and made her eyes go crosseyed. "Ouchiee!" She said, then went back to her normal face and looked at him. "Ok, ok. Unlcle! You win, you win." She said as she shoved herself off of him, giving his stomache a squeeze as she pulled away. Her flowing shirt bounced as she regained her balance after pushing away from him. Her flip flops made the little noise they make as she started walking again. "Buttface.." She said with a soft smile.

Princess Izzy
03-28-2011, 08:32 PM
Mika laughed and let go of her when she started struggling. "Mwahaha," he said and chuckled. When she called him a buttface, he put a hand to his heart and faked a hurt look. "Ouch." Mika then chuckled and put his arm back around her shoulders, but didn't strangle her this time.

giraffesrkewl
03-28-2011, 08:38 PM
Sam smiled and looked up at him, playing with a strand of her hair. "You need to have this party now, or get it started. Now. She said with a flirty smile. She was in such a good mood today, and she didn't even know why. She just wanted to have a good time and screw around with some guys. It would be fun, and she couldn't wait until the party. He hadn't mentioned what time it was at, so she didn't know how soon it was.

Princess Izzy
03-28-2011, 08:51 PM
Mika moved his arm off her shoulders and pulled out his phone. "Its six o'clock ... we should probably go back to my place and hide the expensive things." If he didn't hide his valuble (i cant spell xD) objects then they would be used as pinatas. That would be bad. "C'mon.." he said as he lead her across the street and a little ways down before he stopped at his house and ascended the few stairs onto the porch.

giraffesrkewl
03-28-2011, 08:55 PM
Sam followed after him and did a little jump. "Yay!" She said, so pumped for this party. She followed him up the stairs, her hair bouncing as she took the little steps up. When she walked into his house she looked around. "Just start tellin' me what to put away and I'll help." She said looking at him. She took a few steps back and smirked at him and then walked into the living room, waiting for him to tell her what to put away. "Are we going to need alcohol?" She asked, she didn't know if he already had some.

Princess Izzy
03-28-2011, 09:04 PM
"Just anything that looks expensive and breakable," he replied, already beginning to unplug his flat screen and Ps3 from the wall. There was a huge stereo in his bedroom that he would put in place of the television and game console. He shook his head at her question, wrapping the cord around the play station and pulling it out of its place. "Nah, there's a bunch i stocked up in the garage." He carried the gaming system upstairs, put it away, and came back down to get the TV.

giraffesrkewl
03-28-2011, 09:10 PM
Sam nodded and smiled. She began picking stuff up, like some lamps and breakables that were of coffee tables and end tables and what not. She cleared her side of the room of stuff that could break, in only like 15 minutes. Next, after she knew about the stereo and what not, she went up to get it and began bringing it down one by one, and plugged it in, too. "I think we'll be good." She said with a smile, putting her hands in her pockets and looked at him.

Princess Izzy
03-28-2011, 09:18 PM
Mika would've put the TV upstairs with everything else, but it was huge. There was no way he was dragging it upstairs. So instead, he tucked it away in a downstairs closet. After he cleared his side with breakables he sighed and looked around, just making sure. He then checked the time, they had about a half hour. "There's stuff out in the garage if you want anything." He wasn't going to bother with bringing drinks and stuff inside; everyone knew the drill when they came to his house. Drinks were outside, and not much food. People can get their own food, which was why he ate everything before he threw a party. They get hungry? Walk to McDonald's. Simple as that.

giraffesrkewl
03-28-2011, 09:22 PM
Sam smiled at him and walked outside, finding the drinks, and grabbing herself an ice cold beer, which she opened and took a sip of. She walked back inside to join him. "Well, what now? Like I said.. we have to get the party started.." She said as she plopped onto his couch and put her beer on the table. She sat back on the couch and eyed him, raising an eyebrow. Everyone would be there at like 7, they had a little time to kill.

Princess Izzy
03-28-2011, 09:30 PM
Mika shrugged. "There's not much to do until everyone shows up," he stated with a bored tone. He walked to the garage, grabbed himself a drink, and sat down next to her. Yeah, he'd said he was usually the life of the party. But there was also a bunch of people and he had some drinks in him, couldn't really do anything now.

Princess C
03-28-2011, 09:33 PM
Jaye looked at her and shrugged. "I don't know.. They say the schools here are better, and it'll help me get into college easier, and for less of the cost...", he mumbled as he stood back up and leaned back against the pole of the play-set. He let out a sigh as he looked up to the sky and was wondering if the weather here was better, or worse, or just the same here, as it was in California.

Princess Izzy
03-28-2011, 09:42 PM
Amelia nodded a little. "Oh .." She sighed and checked the time, there was a party she was supposed to get to, but it could wait. She was still a little upset with Mika .. but with every passing minute her anger faded. "Sooo ..." She began running her fingers through her hair, playing with it.

Princess C
03-28-2011, 09:44 PM
"Soooo... what?", he asked. He saw her checking the time and couldn't help but ask. "What time is it?", he questioned, looking up at her. Then he looked back down at the ground as he kicked a small stone, that had been lying underneath his foot. Then he looked around, and saw no one else. Well, except for some random strangers walking around the park.

Princess Izzy
03-28-2011, 10:18 PM
Amelia tucked her phone in her jeans' pocket and looked at Jaye. "Ten to seven," she said, answering his question. She rubbed her eye, as gently as she could so she wouldn't screw up her makeup.

Princess C
03-28-2011, 10:25 PM
"Soo, what is this party your talking about?", he asked remembering her saying something about a party earlier. He loved to party, so he would definetley be there if he had heard her correctly. He had only met this girl, and then one his friends, Carson. She was really one of his only friends from California that moved here with him. Well, not with him, just they went to the same school. Jaye was glad Carson had moved here too. That way someone else knew exactly how he felt about something like this..

giraffesrkewl
03-29-2011, 06:52 PM
Sam sighed. "Yea.." She said getting up real quick, and putting the stereo on. She had it on low so they could still talk, and would turn it up definetly once more people got there. She pulled out her phone and checked the time. 20 minutes. Ugh, it seemed to go by so slow. She went back over to the couch and sat down, then took another few sips of her beer. She looked at Mika next.

Princess Izzy
03-29-2011, 06:54 PM
Amelia shrugged. "Eh, just a stupid party at this guys' house.. nothing too special.." she sighed. "I dont even really wanna go .." she then said with a shrug. She didn't wanna go for a lot of reasons, some personal and some just dumb reasons.

Princess Izzy
03-29-2011, 06:58 PM
Mika leaned his head back on the couch, slouching a little, and watched her. "Well .. what do you wanna do ..?" he asked, checking the time as well. He could not wait until people started pouring in, he was really bored and to him it seemed Sam was pretty bored too.

giraffesrkewl
03-29-2011, 07:05 PM
Sam shrugged. "I dunno.." I think just listening to some music will be good until the party starts, because.. then the party will start, and there'll be way too much to do." She said with a flirty smile. She continued to have regular conversations with him until the doorbell rang with the first person here. Sam pretty much jumped off the couch and squeeked a little bit, she was wicked excited. She bounded away to the door and opened it up, greeting people as they walked in. Just in that time 5 people had walked in, a hot guy including that. She waited as more people got there in no time.

Princess Izzy
03-29-2011, 07:12 PM
Mika turned and watched people walk in. Some people he didn't even know, but a few others he did. A couple people walked to the garage and brought in drinks. Mika didn't think Sam wanted to hang around him anymore since there was other people to talk to. So, he got up and talked with the guys and flirted with the other girls.

giraffesrkewl
03-29-2011, 07:15 PM
Sam watched everyone join and went over to turn up the music so it was blasting. She jumped around and pumped her arms and shook her head, dancing to the music. She took her beer and drank it all, soon getting another, and another. Beginning to feel loose, she walked over to Mika and started grinding on him, frontwards. She whipped her hair around a bit too, fixing it when she stopped and looked up at him. "Hey hottshot." She said to him, putting her arms on his wrists.

Princess Izzy
03-29-2011, 07:24 PM
(i whip my hair back n forth! ... xD) Mika had been drinking and talking and dancing and stuff before Sam came over. He looked back at the people he had been talking to. The guys walked off, the girl's made faces. But Mika shrugged it off and put his hands on her lower back, keeping her against him as they danced/grinded. "Hey Baby," he said with a smile.

giraffesrkewl
03-29-2011, 07:32 PM
(I thought of that too!!! xD)

Sam continued to grind with him. This party was crazy. There were people on the couches who were pretty much almost having sex, people yelling "chug chug!" to others pouring multiple drinks down their throats all at once. Even some people had shot upstairs and gone into the guest room, to .. yea. Sam put her hand behind Mika's neck and pulled him close. Being drunk, she was ready to say about anything, and said a few dirty things to him in his ear. Inside, Sam really was a whore, but, everyone else here pretty much was, too.

Princess Izzy
03-29-2011, 07:42 PM
Mika rose his brows when she did that. Wow. He didn't think she was gunna be this easy. Oh well. He smirked a little and started kissing her neck while she had him pulled down closer to her. The sounds of glass shattering came from the kitchen, including giggles and bits of laugher. Great, he forgot the dishes. Oh well .. dishes weren't expensive ... right?

giraffesrkewl
03-29-2011, 07:50 PM
Sam leaned into him as he began to kiss her. She ran her hands up and down him, everywhere.. There beer had started kicking in a little more, and she had popped a shot while they were dancing. She grabbed the bits of hair on the back of his neck. She barely even noticed the crashing that came from the kitchen, but she really wasn't all that worried about that.

Princess Izzy
03-29-2011, 07:57 PM
Mika really wasn't someone who could handle alcohol well, so even if he only had like one shot and a few beers, he was pretty drunk. He ignored the noises coming from the kitchen and really only focused on standing and kissing Sam's neck. The people around him were being pretty obnoxious, he was really surprised the neighbors hadn't filed a complaint yet.

giraffesrkewl
03-29-2011, 08:02 PM
Sam pulled his head away from her neck and began kissing him. She started making out with him right there. She whispered underneath her breathe and between kissing. "Let's go upstairs. Please." She said as she began to kiss him again. If no one noticed, she was definetly the sexual drunk, unless she was upset, then she was the angry drunk who threw things and punched peoples faces in. She grabbed his hand and pulled away, as she turned to the stairs.

Princess Izzy
03-29-2011, 08:20 PM
Mika kissed her back, keeping her against him as they made out. He smiled at her words and nodded. A couple peopole cheered as Mika led Sam upstairs, being the obnoxious guys they were. The only room that was unoccupied was the spare bedroom which had everything a bedroom should have for when his cousins visited. It would do for now. He led her inside and shut the door.

giraffesrkewl
03-29-2011, 08:24 PM
Sam walked inside the bedroom. The music was so loud, still, and it shook the house a bit. Sam had smiled and waved when the people had cheered Mika on, not really knowing that it was more of.. "Good job Mika! You're gunna get laid an hour into your party!" Well, they were all drunk.. so who knows if any of them really kewl that. Sam walked over to the bed and plopped down on her back, removing her shirt. Her bra was cute, it was black with little hot pink lace. She put her arms up above her head, but against the bed.

Princess Izzy
03-29-2011, 08:40 PM
Mika watched her and smirked, she was a lot hotter than he remembered. He crawled over on the bed, holding himself above her, and began kissing her again.

giraffesrkewl
03-29-2011, 08:54 PM
Sam kissed him continuously. She also removed his shirt, feeling his muscles as she went. She then went for his belt buckle, she played with the buckle for a little bit, being a bit teasing. She undid his belt and then moved her hands up his chest and to the back of his neck as they kissed.

Princess C
03-29-2011, 09:02 PM
"Who's party?", he asked. He wondered if the people here, loved to party as much as he and all the others did in California. It was party night, every night. The parties never stopped. They were on every school night. Every weekend. Every holiday. Every. Day. Literally. And he had been to most of them too.

Carson was wondering around aimlessly when she saw the house, that turned out to be Mikas'. She heard loud music coming from inside and the shattering of glass. She had no idea who's house this was or what was happening inside of it. She decided she was too young to have a baby. No matter how much of the awesome tempt gets to her, she'd have to force herself, not to enter those doors.

Princess Izzy
03-29-2011, 09:03 PM
Mika flexed for her when she felt his muscles. He got a little annoyed with her teasing, he didn't like to be teased, but did his best to just ignore it. It wasn't her fault; she didn't know. His kisses were a little sloppy, but he really didn't care.
~ Amelia scratched her head. "Mika's," she replied. She didn't think he knew who he was since he was new around here. But who knew? Maybe he heard his name somewhere.

giraffesrkewl
03-29-2011, 09:08 PM
Sam got into it and soon ended up doing it with Mika. After a good while she rolled over and pushed her hair outa her face. "Few." She said. She leaned on her side to look at him, the sheets pulled up. She kissed him again, and then again. She pulled away after. The party was still goin' and it would be until like 3 in the morning probably. It was only 11, too. There were many more party hours left, and Sam, Sam was still ready for it.

Princess Izzy
03-29-2011, 09:18 PM
Blah blah blah ... Mika smiled at her and kissed her back. He laid over on his back and ran his fingers through his hair, trying to fix it. "What now?" he asked, looking back over at her, "you wanna go back downstairs?"

giraffesrkewl
03-29-2011, 09:20 PM
Sam smiled. "The party still isn't over!" She said with a smile as she hopped out of bed and put her pants and bra on. She stretched a little bit in front of him after that, showing herself off, but just being drunk, nothing was really clear. She looked around for her shirt after and soon found it, putting it on. She waited for him and then walked downstairs with him, dancing around and flailing around to the music, dragging Mika somewhere behind her.

Princess C
03-29-2011, 09:21 PM
"I've heard...stuff...about him...Bad stuff..", he said looking down. "Isn't he the one that everyone thinks killed that girl?", he asked, not knowing that 'that girl' was this girls sister. As soon as those words had came out of his mouth, he regretted them. He shouldn't be asking a girl he barely knew questions! Well, if there was a party involved then he should be..

Carson gave up and walked to the door of the party. As she knocked on the door, she could feel it virbating because of the sound waves coming from the loud speakers. She heard a few more loud bangs, and clashes of what sounded like glass falling from high up and then shattering. She was going to be polite and knock, instead of just barging in and possibly interupting stuff.

Princess Izzy
03-29-2011, 09:41 PM
Mika chuckled and got up and put his clothes on. He didn't pay much attention to Sam as she showed herself off, he was busy with fixing and styling his hair. What? He wasn't going to go party looking the way he did. When he was done, Mika walked with Sam downstairs. It was worse than he expected. The house was trashed. Broken dishes in the kitchen, beer cans and bottles everywhere. There were even knives sticking out of the wall ... he didn't even want to know. There was one little loser passed out on the couch. Wow. At eleven? It made Mika chuckle; people were messing with the kid. He didnt hear Carson knocking on the door, it was nearly impossible to hear his own thoughts.
~ Amelia sighed and nodded. "Yeah thats him ... do you wanna go? 'Cause if you do, we can go ..." she offered. She doubted he would want to since he knew about Ang's death.

Princess C
03-29-2011, 09:46 PM
"Sure. I'd love to.", he said as he let her take over and lead the way. He smiled as he waited for her to come down from those monkey bars and take him to where the party would be. He hadn't been to a party since he was back in California! Now, he'd only been here like what?, three days, and was already going to a party. Nice.
~
Carson waited at the door for someone to let her in. She decided she would just walk in and all, when the door was locked. Who would have a party and expect people to come, yet they would lock the damn door?, she thought. Her right hip slouched to the side. Standing here, in her tank top and short shorts, with her position, she kinda looked like hooker that would be seen at Hooters or somewhere..

giraffesrkewl
03-30-2011, 12:13 AM
Sam partied around and had yet another drink. She usually didn't drink this much, but she was having fun and tons of emotions were flowing through her, so she just went crazy and had fun. A stranger who was sucking down a beer heard the knock on the door. He opened the door just enough and stuck his head out. "Passssswoooooooord?!" He said, his eyes crossed from how trashed he was. "HA! I'm jut kiddin'! C'mon in to pirate bungalo!" That kid would surely pass out soon he was soo waisted. Sam grabbed Mika's shirt from the front and started dancing again, oblivious to all the destruction.

Princess Izzy
03-30-2011, 12:25 AM
Ugh, Amelia really did not want to go to the party. But whatever. She jumped down and took a few steps before stopping and looking at Jaye. "C'mon," she said, "its just down the street." If she listened very carefully, she could hear the base bumping in the distance.
~ Mika danced around with some girls while he drank some more. He had a bunch of alcohol in him before Sam started dancing on him again. With a smile, he put his hands on her lower back again. But this time, his hands slid down a little farther than her back. He doubted she would mind, which was part of the reason why he did it without hesitation. The other part was he was pretty drunk and he didn't really care if she got pissed off.

Princess C
03-30-2011, 12:29 AM
Carson then walked in and looked around. Damn. This was her kind of party. Drinks, and all. Then she saw Mika and another girl. I don't give a sh*t...I don't give a sh*t.., she kept telling herself as she made her way to someone who wasn't as drunk as some others. "Where are the drinks?", she asked, more like demanding.
~
Jaye walked with her and let her lead, as he would get lost without her. He was worried something would go wrong at the party. When they had gotten there, he opened the door and went right on in.

giraffesrkewl
03-30-2011, 12:34 AM
Sam continued to dance on him, and the more he gave her, the more she just got into it. By now, it was almost midnight. A few kids had already crashed on the couches and the floor, waisted out of their minds. Sam looked up as she slightly heard the door open and close, and some guy going on about pirates or something. She quickly ignored that though and continued dancing with Mika.

Princess Izzy
03-30-2011, 12:47 AM
Amelia led him down the street and when she came to Mika's house, she didn't even stop to knock, just walked right in and waited inside by the door for Jaye. She looked around and bit her lip, the party was already beginning to die.
~ Mika was getting hot, there was too many people and he was moving around too much. He moved a little away from Same so he could pull off his shirt and toss it to the side. Once he did that, he pulled her close again and went back to dancing. Glancing around, his eyes found the crazy girl he'd met earlier. Shit. He would bet a million bucks that she was an undercover spy ninja thing.

giraffesrkewl
03-30-2011, 12:51 AM
Sam grabbed him quickly again and started dancing once he took his shirt off. She used her finger and traced his abs as he pulled her close. She saw him look up and at something so she did, too. She thought the person looked familiar, but she was drunk, and everything was kinda fuzzy and she could really only think about penguins right now. They were so cute! and they waddled! She smiled at the thought and imagined a cut elittle penguin on the couch. She got a grip on reality as someone bumped into them, and the person that bumped then crashed to the floor and sat there drooling and laughing. She looked back at Mika.

Princess C
03-30-2011, 12:57 AM
Carson looked around, and saw nobody around. She walked up to Jaye and his friend. She didn't know what else to do... She hadn't been to a party in quite a while, so she went to the kitchen and grabbed a quick beer, and drank it quickly before returning for another one.
~
Jaye walked in with Amelia and looked around. Everybody looked so...so...so wasted.. He wasn't going to do anything to far tonight.. But, he needed some drinks in his system. He went to the kitchen and returned with two, one in each hand. "You want one?", he asked her. If not, he would drink 'em both.

Princess Izzy
03-30-2011, 01:08 AM
Mika wasn't really thinking of anything but ninjas and why Amelia just walked through the door. Other than that, his mind was just a big black hole. He stumbled a little when someone bumped into them and looked down at the drooling guy. He just kinda blinked and soon began laughing a little. Late reaction. Whatevs. Pounding on the door made him jump. Someone opened it and three cops were at the door. The cops leaned into the house a little and took a good look around. They then announced that the party was over. Mika rubbed his eyes and grumbled, "damn neighbors.."
~ Amelia nodded and took the beer. She was just taking the first sip when the police showed up. Thank god she didn't have to stay here, but it did kinda suck that she just got here. Yeah, she didn't want to be at Mikey's house, but she wanted to get her drink on.

Princess C
03-30-2011, 01:13 AM
"Mika! Mind if we grab a few beers then leave?!", he shouted to Mika from the kitchen once the cops had left. He hadn't drank in quite a while, and he had a craving for some drinks since he hadn't had them for about a month or two. He didn't feel like being sober anymore.
~
Carson grabbed a couple more beers, and a few shots, and took them with her. She walked out of the party house, well, it used to be a party house before the po-po shut them down. She took some of the drinks, and stumbled to a nearby park, and sat down and just drank.

giraffesrkewl
03-30-2011, 01:14 AM
Sam looked at the police officers and saw everyone pile out and leave. She laughed a little stupidly and pointed a finger as the cops dragged the kids out that had passed out there. The last guy they grabbed was the drooling guy that had landed next to them. Sam put her hand to her face and then looked at Mika. "Woopsieeeee.." She said wiping off her mouth, she was drooling a little bit, too.

Princess Izzy
03-30-2011, 01:29 AM
"Nah, help yerself!" Mika called back to whoever shouted at him. Although him and Sam werent dancing anymore, he still kept her close, mostly to help him stand straight. He watched everyone pour out until the house was empty, dark, and silent. Ugh he was so tired. "Iiii think its time ferbed," he sorta slured as he rubbed his rubbed his eyes and face. "You stayin' thenight?" he asked Sam.
~ Amelia grabbed a few drinks as well before she headed out. She waited out on the sidewalk and watched the drunks stumble down the sidewalk. A few actually flopped down on the grass and giggled at the stars. It was sad really. Kinda. Amy sighed and sipped at her drink.

giraffesrkewl
03-30-2011, 01:33 AM
Sam nodded, rubbing her eyes like a little kid would. If she even tried to find her way home, she'd end up in some strangers house. "Can we just pick up tomorrow?" She asked him as she plopped onto the floor and sat crosslegged. "I'm just soooo tired." Her head was pounding too, but the stupid little thoughts about penguins and fluffy things filled her head, so the pounding was ignored. She looked up at Mika with a dumb smile on her face. She eventually stood up and yawned and fell into Mika, then regained her balance. "Whoot. Whoot.. W- .." She said droaning out a little, man was she drunk, and tired.

Princess Izzy
03-30-2011, 08:43 PM
Mika just watched her blankly. It wasn't until she fell into him that he actually did something. He bent and scooped her up and carried her up the stairs, though not easily. He tripped a few times and nearly dropped her too, but with his amazing skills no injuries were given to the girl. He made his way to the room they had been in earlier, he was not going to sleep in a bed that someone else had done stuff in. Gross. He set her down when they were in the room and squinted a little, his eyes weren't focusing properly.

giraffesrkewl
03-30-2011, 08:45 PM
Sam smiled at him once he plopped her onto the bed. "Thanks.." She said as she drifted to sleep almost instantly, she was out cold for the whole night, completely exhausted from the party. It would be a rough morning.

Princess Izzy
03-30-2011, 09:13 PM
Mika nodded and crawled in next to her. In wasn't long until he passed out as well. He actually drooled at some point during the night. Ew. But oh well. He was asleep and he was happy, until the morning.

giraffesrkewl
03-30-2011, 09:16 PM
Sam woke up the next morning and rubbed her eyes. Oh god. Her head hurt and she felt like all she wanted to do was sleep. She felt gross, too, like she needed to take a shower. She didn't remember much from last night, but did remember most of it. She looked around the room and saw Mika next to her.

Princess Izzy
03-30-2011, 09:24 PM
Mika had his head on the mattress, and his pillow on top of his head. He was snoring softly, not all loud and obnoxious as he usually did when he was in a really deep sleep like now. His usual wake up time was around two in the afternoon, unless it was a work day. Which it was. His phone began beeping and vibrating and beeping and vibrating. Mika groaned. "Shut the fuck up," he grumbled as he reached for his phone and shut the alarm off.

giraffesrkewl
03-30-2011, 09:28 PM
Sam cleared her throat a little bit. "Aww.. shit." She said flopping back onto the pillow and smushing her head into it. "This.. this.. is why I hate parties." She said groaning a little bit. Luckily, she didn't have to work. Well, until later. But, she was glad she could sleep in.. but now she was awake.. and chances are that she would be getting up now anyway.

Princess Izzy
03-30-2011, 09:34 PM
Mika flopped back on the bed and called work. He rubbed his eyes with his thumb and index finger as he told his manager he had the stomach flu. He believed it, Mika did sound pretty icky. Hanging up, he tossed his phone to the floor and rolled over to face Sam. "No kidding," he mumbled, "but it was pretty fun."

giraffesrkewl
03-30-2011, 09:41 PM
Sam nodded. "Indeed." She said, then ran her fingers through her hair, trying to fix it, but pulled something gross out of it, she didn't even know what it was. "Ew.." She said as she flung it off. "Ugh, we still have all the picking up to do.." She said wiping her face. She stood up and wiped herself off, from whatever had sticken to her. "I'll get started.."

Princess Izzy
03-30-2011, 09:54 PM
Mika groaned and began to stand, but his head began to spin. "Noo," he flopped back down and closed his eyes. "How 'bout we call the lady next door and make her clean it.. and we'll go get breakfast" he offered. He wasn't being rude or sexist about what he said, the lady next door really was a house keeper. She cleaned his house like once a month, the heavy duty cleaning; Mika did his own laundry and dishes and stuff like that.

giraffesrkewl
03-30-2011, 10:04 PM
Sam stopped right before walking out the door. "Umm.. yea. That definetly sounds a lot better.." She said going over to the bed and flopping back down. She layed on her stomache and put her face in the pillow and mumbled a few words, nothing that really made any sense, then looked at Mika. She sniffed herself for a second. "I smell like ass." She said. "I'm taking a shower before we leave."

Princess Izzy
03-30-2011, 10:10 PM
Mika nodded. "Me too," he sighed and stared at the ceiling. The normal Mika would've asked the girl if she just wanted to shower with him, but he was hungover and his head was not clear yet. Oh well, whatever. Truth was, he didn't even really care about Sam. He didn't even want to go to breakfast with her, but he didn't wanna go alone either, so he was just going to have to deal with her for now. He hoped she would go away after breakfast though.

giraffesrkewl
03-30-2011, 10:17 PM
Sam layed there for a little while longer and then got in the shower, and did the whole proccess and got ready and all, just drying her hair and the usual. She stepped outa the bathroom, feeling a lot more refreshed and a lot better actually. It was nice that she didn't feel like she just got unstuck from something and had food in her hair.

Princess Izzy
03-30-2011, 10:22 PM
Mika had fallen asleepin the time she showered and stuff, but heard her come back out. He got up and without a word, walked into the bathroom and took a shower. He came back out about an hour later with some jeans and a button down hollister shirt. He picked up his phone and called the neighbor, requesting a good clean and after he hung up, he grabbed his keys and looked at Sam.

giraffesrkewl
03-30-2011, 10:47 PM
San walked out of the room, with Mika behind her. "Where are we going exactly?" She asked him, walking out to the car and everything. She walked next to him the whole way.

Princess Izzy
03-30-2011, 11:15 PM
Mika unlocked his mustang and climbed in. It was an older car, sorta; 2004. But it was his baby. He had it since his 16th, its been through everything and it was still working. He had it all tricked out too. Mika would die if anything happened to it. "There's a diner a couple blocks over, nice and quiet," he said as he stuck the key in the ignition and twisted.

giraffesrkewl
03-30-2011, 11:22 PM
Sam smiled and climbed in the passenger seat. "Okie dokie. Sounds good." She said as she looked out the window as they drove there. She looked at her nails occaisionally, too. She whistled along to the music a little bit, also.

Princess C
03-30-2011, 11:25 PM
Carson sat on the side of a bench, almost sitting under it. She still had a couple of beers sitting by her side. It made her side really cold. She had fallen asleep with the beers beside her, so her that one side had been freezing most of the night. She hadn't even bothered to go home..
~
Jaye sat there with her. He still had three beers left. He took one last gulp of his current one, and then popped open another one, and took a big gulp of it. It was followed by a slightly silent "Ahh..", he had now filled his satisfaction for his craving of a nice cold, beer.

Princess Izzy
03-30-2011, 11:28 PM
Mika drove and drove ... and soon pulled into the parking lot. There was only like five cars already there, and at least three of them had to be workers. He turned the car off and got out. Waiting for Sam out in front of his car, he messed with his hair; fixing it.
~ We went to the morning haha sorry

Princess C
03-30-2011, 11:34 PM
(I know.. :P And I won't be on tomorrow, until sometime around like 5:00 US time.. got another detention..:P)

Princess Izzy
03-31-2011, 01:08 AM
(haha yer badd)

Princess C
03-31-2011, 01:11 AM
(Yuppers...)

giraffesrkewl
04-01-2011, 05:19 PM
Sam got out of his car and walked with him inside the diner. A waitress seated them and she sat down in the booth, across from Mika. She looked at him, and waited for either of them to think of something to say. The waitress soon came back to ask what they wanted for drinks.

Princess Izzy
04-01-2011, 07:32 PM
Mika just watched Sam, chewing his lip, until the waitress came back. He ordered just a plain ol' water and opened up his menu. He didn't have much to say to the girl, so he kept silent.

giraffesrkewl
04-01-2011, 07:37 PM
(Time for some bitchy Sam drama. :P)

Sam was getting a little pissed. This guy wasn't saying a word to her. What the hell, right? She waited a few more minutes for something to be said, but he wouldn't even look at her. "Ok." She said putting her hands down on the table, and standing up. Remember now, Sam a little ticked off, makes her react like someone who was beyond ticked. She grabbed the little coat she had on and walked out, not really saying a word, just fed up with him ebing so blah, and not even being nice to her.

Princess Izzy
04-01-2011, 08:10 PM
Mika watched her. At first he thought 'well that was easy.' But then he felt guilty. He was being a douche and she didn't deserve it. Then again, if he went and apolized, she would never go away. He bit his lip and tried to figure out what to do. It was kind of like that angel and devil on the shoulders you might see in a movie. With a heavy sigh, Mika got up and walked out the door, following her. When he caught up, he grabbed her elbow and spun her around. "You wanna tell me what your problem is?"

giraffesrkewl
04-01-2011, 08:18 PM
Sam spun around and shook him off of her. "Excuse me?! Don't touch me! ..and my problem?" She said backing up a little more. Oh god.. now she was mad. She was ready to deck him right in the face, her temper rising.

Princess Izzy
04-01-2011, 08:30 PM
Mika pulled back, his eyes widening just a little. "Shit, sorry," he said and eyed her. He decided maybe rephrasing his words would help. "Whats wrong, hun?" Oops. Hadn't meant to say 'hun.' You don't ever call a pissed off girl that wasn't your girlfriend that. Or at least that was the case with most girls around here. Oh well. Maybe she was different?

giraffesrkewl
04-01-2011, 08:39 PM
Sam turned back to him and gave him this extremely pissed off look. "Do you even have a frikken brain?!" She yelled at him, right in the parking lot. She held her fist up, holding back to just smack him. "Don't.. don't even call me that." She said turning and raising her fist, decking him in the face, actually pretty hard, too. She turned around and took off down the sidewalk.

Princess Izzy
04-01-2011, 08:52 PM
Mika sighed. He was so confused, what did he do other than calling her 'hun'? When she punched him, he didn't even know what to do. Man, did that hurt, the girl could punch, but couldn't hit her back. Still, Mika wasn't going to walk away until she cooled down. He ran after her and from behind, wrapped his arms around her. He didn't do this to try to seduce her or show affection or anything like that. What he was really doing was holding her down. He held her tight, pinning her arms down at her sides. The only weapons he couldn't hold down were her legs and feet. But he begged and pleaded to whoever was up there that she wouldn't use those. "Im not letting go until you chill out and tell me why you're freaking out," he whispered in her ear. Some people were watching, of course terrified because Mika was apparently 'the killer' in their eyes and it might seem like he was attacking Sam to others.

giraffesrkewl
04-01-2011, 08:59 PM
Sam wiggled as kicked as much as she could, but she didn't actually kick him, her legs were just flinging around. She finally stop, and just flopped there while he held her like she was in a straight jacket, and didn't move. "I'm calm." She said bluntly and quietly. "Let. Go." She demanded.

Princess Izzy
04-01-2011, 09:09 PM
Mika didn't have any struggle with holding her in place, he was bigger than her and pretty strong too. He refused to let her go when she claimed she was calm. "No. Tell me what's wrong," he said in the same demanding tone.

giraffesrkewl
04-01-2011, 09:17 PM
Sam got a litle fired up once again, but showed it with her voice. "Umm.. how about because your a douchebag?!" She snapped at him. "Put. Me. Down!" She said again. Guys are always so oblivious, it bugged her so much that they couldn't just catch on to anything. Dumbasses.

Princess Izzy
04-01-2011, 09:25 PM
Now Mika was getting pissed. Why was she being so difficult? He did nothing wrong! He hadn't flirted with the waitress, so it couldn't be jealousy. And he hadn't said anything. So what was wrong? "And you're a bitch!" he yelled back, letting go, but holding the arm she'd hit him with earlier, just in case she walked off again. He hated running around after her like a little dog. "Now will you tell me what i did wrong?" he snapped, obviously pretty ticked off.

giraffesrkewl
04-01-2011, 10:39 PM
Sam looked at the hand that gripped her arm and then looked at him face. "You arn;t giving me the time of day. You're acting like I'm not even there. Yea, so what if we don't even have a thing?! You acting like you just want me to get outa here so you don't have to deal with me!" She yelled at him. More people had began watching from farther away. She looked at him right in the eyes, angry as hell.

Princess Izzy
04-01-2011, 10:58 PM
Mika didn't let go of her, but his anger faded. That was it? Seriously? "What was i supposed to say? Im tired, Sam, and hungry as hell." He absolutely hated the next word he was about to say, but said it anyway, "Im sorry," his tone was sincere and he began rubbing her arm instead of holding it. He gave her the 'please don't be mad at me' puppy kind of look, it usually worked. He was a manipulative little butt, but he really was sorry.

giraffesrkewl
04-01-2011, 11:20 PM
Sam sighed. It still wasn't an excuse.. he still shoulda been a little friendlier. She looked at him. "Ok, I forgive you.. it's ok." She said as she leaned into him and hugged him. "Sorry for punching you.." She said as she pulled away and looked at his face, seeing if there was a bruise. "Ok, let's just forget about this.. and go get something to eat." She said rubbing her stomache. Her bad attitude was probably due to her hungriness, too.

Princess Izzy
04-01-2011, 11:26 PM
Mika grinned and hugged her back, kissing the top of her head. "Thanks," he said. When she pulled back, he reached up and touched his cheek. The part under his eye was a little swollen, but that was it. He shrugged off her apology. "Its fine." He really was fine, but his cheek hurt. He wasn't about to say he was in any pain either, that would probably amuse her and anyone else who found out he got punched by a girl. "Good idea," Mikey said with a nod as he began walking back toward the diner.

giraffesrkewl
04-01-2011, 11:31 PM
Sam walked with him and went back into the diner, sitting down at their original table. She took a sip of the orange juice she had order and looked at the menu. "What do you think you're going to get?" She said him as she looked through the menu. She couldn't decide what she wanted.

Princess Izzy
04-01-2011, 11:45 PM
Mika shrugged and looked at his menu again. After about a minute or so, he answered with, "waffles." Yeah, waffles, no big deal. He loved waffles, and he could've made his own at home. But this diner had the best homemade chocolate chip waffles. "What about you?" he asked her, setting his menu down and taking a drink of his water.

giraffesrkewl
04-01-2011, 11:56 PM
Sam looked through her whole menu, and settled with french toast. Yum. She put her menu down right as the waitress came over to take their orders. "I'll have your texas style french toast, and a side of homefries." She said iwth a slight smile, then handed to waitress her menu.

Princess Izzy
04-02-2011, 12:02 AM
Mika looked up at the waitress and handed her his menu. "The usual," he said with a wink and a smile. He had breakfast here almost everyday, and got the same things on those days. So? He liked his waffles. So what? He tapped his fingers against the table and sighed a little, looking at Sam.

giraffesrkewl
04-02-2011, 12:11 AM
Sam yawned and rubbed her face then looked at him. "I'm soo hungry." She said. "I don't feel as bad as I thought I would .. either." She explained to him, just trying to make conversation with him.

Princess Izzy
04-02-2011, 12:23 AM
Mika sighed and nodded. "Im starving." He took another sip of his water before he spoke again, "I still feel like shit.." He didn't remember much of what happened last night, but he did remember one little detail. "It was fun though, we need to do that again," he said, a double meaning behind his words. H smirked and winked at her.

giraffesrkewl
04-02-2011, 12:31 AM
Sam blushed a little bit when he said that, knowing exactly what he meant. But, she wasn't sure if that was him just being a pig headed douche. But, whatever. "So.. after this if you wanna just drop me off at my house.. that's fine.." She explained to him.

Princess Izzy
04-02-2011, 12:43 AM
Mika shrugged. "Whatever you wanna do.." he said. He decided maybe she wasn't so bad, maybe he could get to know her ... if she wanted. She probably thought he was a pig, oh well. A lot of people did, and it was kinda true.

giraffesrkewl
04-02-2011, 01:20 AM
Sam shrugged. "Well it doesn't matter, I don't wanna get in your way or anything." She said being truthful. If he had something to do, she didn't wanna stop him from going to do it.

Princess Izzy
04-02-2011, 07:35 PM
Mika shook his head. "Its okay if you wanna hang around, I got nothin' better to do. I don't have to work again until tuesday," he said with a sigh. The next three days were going to be really boring without work. Usually people didn't like to work, but Mika did. He didn't like sitting around and doing nothing. He actually had two jobs; just a stupid job at Dairy Queen and he was a self-employed landscaper. So unless someone called him with a landscape emergency or whatever, he was free.

giraffesrkewl
04-03-2011, 01:55 AM
Sam nodded. "Ok, we can go do something fun today. I don't wanna just sit home and be bored. What can you do around here? Anything interesting? You know the area better then I do." She said to him as the waitress came over and put their food down. YUM. She quickly dug into it, for such a small girl, she could eat tons.

Princess Izzy
04-03-2011, 02:30 AM
"There's the carnival.." Mika suggested to her. He smiled at the waitress when she brought their food and he began eating as well. Mmmm. So good. The town's carnival actually wasn't all that bad. It had decent rides, games and most importantly, good food. He didn't doubt that she would like it.

giraffesrkewl
04-05-2011, 09:00 PM
Sam nodded and took another bite of food. "Sounds great!" She said to him, then took a sip of her drink. She throught about the carnival. She thought she had gone passed in once before, but couldn't remember it all that well. She loved carnivals and stuff though, just not ferris wheels.. they scared her. She always imagined then falling nad her dieing.. not a fun thought.

Princess Izzy
04-05-2011, 09:12 PM
Mika smiled. "Okay." He continued eating. Once he finished, he cleared his throat and waited for Sam. blahh.

giraffesrkewl
04-05-2011, 09:49 PM
Sam finished and drank the rest of her drink. She payed for her part of the tab, then got up. She put on her small coat and began walking outside. She got out to the car and climbed in, not sure what they would do until a little later.

Princess Izzy
04-05-2011, 10:14 PM
Mika paid for his half and got up. He followed her out and got in his car, starting it up and looking at the time. He leaned back and rubbed an eye. "Well, they donnt open for another hour," he said with a little sigh and looked over at her. "I gotta go pay Beth ... so you just wanna go back to my place ..?"

Princess C
04-05-2011, 10:14 PM
(Wanna catch me up?)

Princess Izzy
04-09-2011, 10:48 PM
(Nothings going on really ..)

giraffesrkewl
04-12-2011, 07:15 PM
Sam cleared her throat and then nodded to him. "Sure, that's fine." She said as she looked at the time on her cell, an hour wasn't too long of a wait, even though she liked carnivals when it was dark, because of all the light up things. But, whatever. She didn't care. She waited for him, so that they could go back to the house. "Hey, do you think we could just take a ride around maybe?" She asked him. She was in the mood to go to a pet store, why? DUH! She loved animals, even though she seemed pretty harsh sometimes. She wanted to go pet some fuzzy animals.

Princess Izzy
04-14-2011, 09:49 PM
Mika got in the car and started up the engine. (im too lazy to read back so if he already did it, oh well hahah) He looked over at her and shrugged. "Yeah, just let me pay (idk her name..) and then we can go wherever." He pulled out and drove back toward his house. "So where do you wanna go?" he asked, glancing over at her as he turned into his street.

giraffesrkewl
04-29-2011, 12:55 AM
Sam put her hand to her face. "Hmm.. pet store?!" She asked, looking at him with a cute but sweet smile. She bounced a little in her seat, hoping he would say yes. She didn't see why he would say no.. becasue they had nothing else to do but waste time before the carnival opened and they could party it up.