PDA

View Full Version : A Life Worth Living RP

dragoness93
03-29-2011, 12:36 AM
Sarah smirked evilly as she stood looking down at the city from atop the hideout of her little gang of supervillainesses, everything was calm and peaceful so it wouldn't do much harm for her to cause a little trouble. She quickly became her super persona Silver Dragoness and flew up into the sky looking for someone that would be a good target. Below her she saw a young woman carrying her purse, nah that would be too easy she thought to herself.

Heavensguard92
04-04-2011, 12:24 AM
Kura rested his feet upon a small table outside a cafe called "The Loft". He was currently reading a small, brown hard-back book with great interest. Or so it would seem; with a trained eye, one would notice that he is flipping through the book at same length intervals, too fast to be actually reading. He is actually more interested in the cute waitress sitting across from him, going on about her inconsiderate man of a boyfriend.

'Does she realize that I'm not even listening?'
"So anyway, he goes off on his 'bro' trip without even telling me that he when he was going so; yea, he's getting a very mad message on his voicemail later."
"Hmm"
"So, Kura, whats so interesting about that book; that you're ignoring me over?"
"It has nice descriptions.."
"Who needs discriptions when you got movies?"
"Books make imaginative movies, in your head"
"Thats stupid"
"You're just mad cuz' you don't have imagination"
"I do too"
"Prove it"

The waitress slides back her chair and stands. Her hands cross over her chest, one of them going under her chin in a thinking posture; the other resting next to her ribs. She is in very deep thought. The whole thing would appear hillarious if it weren't for the fact that mobs of people were running away scared senseless.

"What in the world?"

dragoness93
04-18-2011, 06:09 AM
Sarah laughed as she escaped from a bank with two large bags of money in her hands just as the bank went up in flames. A few cop cars were following after her but were unable to keep up with her as she weaved between the buildings and eventually landed on the skylight of a building. "Wow, talk about easy money, heh if those cops made robbing a bank any easier then id be nothing more than an every day girl."Sarah said with a snicker of delight. Over the years it had become increasingly easy for the Shadowblade girls, to the point that their leader alone could do the dirty work and come back with a good result, however if they wanted larger sums of money all of the shadowblades would rob a bank at once, it made for a good defense against the few heros there were in this town and it made the job go faster the only downfall is the cops manare more likely to see the large group of young villainesses than just their leader alone.