PDA

View Full Version : Proposals: Sycane- The Road to War

The Magnan
03-29-2011, 03:20 PM
This post will be edited as i build up an idea of what really to post, but I have basic description right now.

The Eastern Empire of Magna and the Western Magnan Empire are direct enemies of each other. This spark came from the execution of the Black Dragon Legion's Leader Syen Grunth. His death forced the Dragon followers in exile, in the baron wasteland, pushing further west, fighting off the formidable Y'tan Grul and the advanced Sycanese.

By the the time the main legion arrived at the Dragnin City, only 45 Legions arrived. Many annihilated by the Y'tan Grul's hunters.

Magniek used the sea to send couriers to Vanchar, requesting more or less support. After Syen Grunth reinstalled a Vancharian Government before his downfall, the Vancharian leaders came to an agreement to allow a portion of Vanchar's weaker army to be situated in and around the Black Dragon Empire. Magniek aware of the Sycanese of threat, quickly sort to make peace the Dregen Sycanese, he surprisingly succeeded. However, even with these successes the threat of invasion by the Blood Burners loomed still.

Magnallion also sort to make allegiances, forging a treaty with the Baltirese people, not many agreed with such action but it was a start. Magnallion planned not to invade to suffocate the Legion, and snuff them off once and for all.

With the threat of war coming from both sides the people of Sycane wait with baited breath.

Enigma
03-31-2011, 03:14 AM
I'm flexible. Thank you for proposing a war here first, so everyone who might be involved or affected can discuss this here.

The Magnan
03-31-2011, 03:29 PM
Your welcome, I thought I had made a mistake...