PDA

View Full Version : Family Secret (Zitacamron95 and Shani)

Zitacamron95
11-24-2009, 08:49 PM
(I'm just going to start with the bio for my characters)
Name: Lucian
Description: http://i51.photobucket.com/albums/f365/manga_princess15/Vampire.jpg
History: He used to be the vampire prince but he had ran away. None of the vampires know that he is still alive. For a while he took pleasure in killing other vampires, but there was a reason behind it that none of the other vampires could understand. After a while he had found the human girl alone and took her in. He knew that it was risky but it wasn't like he could help it, he wasn't about to let a defenseless child wonder the streets. He later also discovered Kade who had been beaten up badly and was a vampire. Lucian just had a luck for finding people that needed help.

Name: Kade
Description: http://i218.photobucket.com/albums/cc97/Meme11391/Anime Boy/animeboy32.jpg
History: Kade doesn't remember anything about his past nothing since the beating he took. He remembers the pain well but other then that he doesn't remember anything much. He was saved from bleeding to death because of Lucian. He knew who Lucian was right away and now he has no choice but to live with the family even if there was a human in the house. He couldn't believe that he could get himself into something like this. He always seemed to get himself into trouble that wasn't really his fault.

Name: Pagan (family calls her Page)
Description: http://i182.photobucket.com/albums/x146/kekioUsaki/vampire3.jpg
History: Page was one of the guards that watched over Lucian and is the only vampire to know he is alive. She keeps her promise seriously, she had promised to keep Lucian safe and she won't let it be broken. She keeps pride in her work even if she is supposed to act like a normal teenaged girl she also acts as a sister to Lucian. He has always been a brother to her even if he was older then her.

Shani
11-24-2009, 10:53 PM
(sounds good to me)
Name: Emily

Description:http://www.tokyopop.co.jp/ugc/1/3/4/0/9/9/4/u/avatar/1773184.jpg

History: Emily dosen't know much about her past. She can't remember her mother, nor father. She does remember roaming the streets, there was some sticky red substance on her cloths and her hands. But she does have cronic nightmares of different images. She can't understand what they mean. There full of screams, blood, and masked men. She also remembers the day Lucian took her in.

Name: Maria

Description:http://quizilla.teennick.com/user_images/K/KA/KAI/kairi1696/1184043973_GothAnimeGirl.jpg
History: Maria and her friend were attacked one night on a walk. All she really remembers is the pain and that she was practical left high and dry. After she watched her friend die. But there was still life in her yet. She passed out in her friends blood at first thinking that was her last night. Hours later she awoke in a house and a man was there. Lucian found her and brouhgt her home. She has rage built up inside her. She is also jealous of The human girl residing with them.

Zitacamron95
11-25-2009, 01:11 AM
Kade reached for an apple in the refrigerator and was about to take a bit when Lucian put a hand over his mouth. "Humph!" Kade exclaimed.

"You do understand that Emily doesn't know we are vampires. That means when you eat something no fangs." Lucian whispered.

Kade rolled his eyes he didn't understand why Lucian didn't just tell Emily what they were but he didn't . Kade's fangs went away and Lucian released his hand. Kade took a bite out of the apple this time without retracting his fangs. He sat down at the kitchen table, next to Pagan who was writting things down in a notebook for no appearent reason. Lucian was across the table sketching another picture for his wall of sketches in his room, the whole wall was almost filled but when Lucian got an idea to sketch something he did.

Lucian was there for almost everything that goes wrong, he just happens to be there at the end of everything. He also enjoyed sketching what ever was on his mind, Kade thought that it was useless since there wasn't a use for the pictures. Kade looked over a Page who was writing, seemed it was homework that she forgot to finish on friday. It was early Saturday morning, Kade had just gone through his first full week of school, with this new "family." Kade decided school wasn't something he liked, but Lucian wasn't about to let him get away with not doing it.

Shani
11-25-2009, 01:44 AM
Maria came down stairs she poked her head in the kitchen to see if the human was around. She walked into the room, a bag in her hand, then had a seat at the table. Sitting with her legs crossed maria took out a book and began to read. Here and there she head the crunch of the apple or the pencials moving across the paper. She noticed these nosies, but disreguarded them for she was enthraled in her book.

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Emily had just come in from the out doors. She was working in the garden. Emily simply adores the sun light. She walked inside and removed her shoes. Emily was covered in dirt.I should go change. she thought as she started to walk up the stairs in her muddy. After she changed, she returned down stairs. Emily walked into the kitchen. "Morning gang," she said while taking a yogurt.

Zitacamron95
11-25-2009, 01:53 AM
Lucian smiled "Good Morning, Emily." He said, taking only a minute to look over at her but then was looking back down at his sketch.

Page looked as well to only give a smile and nod, but was back to work on whatever she was doing. Kade didn't even bother to look up, he just tried to keep concentrating on something else.

"Anyone have plans for this nice Saturday?" Lucian asked, even though he was pretty sure that nobody had plans.

Page looked over at him "I have an essay that needs to get done for homework...That's all I have planned."

Kade shrugged "Not allowed to go out." It was true Kade wasn't allowed to go out because of that whole getting hurt and almost dieing incident, well, at least not alone. Lucian nodded confirming that he was right, nobody had plans and went back to his almost finished sketch.

Kade knew that that really wasn't the reason he wasn't allowed to go anywhere alone, it was also the fact that Lucian didn't want the information that the prince was alive to leak. Kade shook his head and stood up to throw away the core of the apple and hide in his room the rest of the day like he did every day.

Shani
11-27-2009, 04:24 PM
Maria wishes that she had plans, but she never does. It's too dangerous to go anywhere alone. Unless theres a family member with you your not leaving. That was normally what she heard so she just doesn't bother anymore. "Morning," she said to Emily the human of the family in a rather dull tone. Why do we have to live with a human we're supposed to hunt them. Her thoughts normally got the best of her, expecally when it came to Emily. Maria is jealous of what she has.

------------------------------------------

Emily looked at Lucian, "Nope." She replied to his question. She didn't really like to go out much. She also didn't understand Maria she has always seemed to resent her. Maybe she's tired this morning. She thought but didn't explain her during the day. "I had another nightmare last night." Emily annocced. That was normal for her some were worse than other. She then joined the family at the table yogurt still in hand.

Zitacamron95
11-29-2009, 10:54 PM
Kade normally didn't talk much, he pretty much just stood up threw his apple core away and walked out of the room. He never talked more then a few words at a time as far as anyone could tell.

"What was this one about?" Lucian asked. He looked at Emily for only a second before looking back down at his sketches. Lucian was a great multitasker when it came to sketching and whatever else it was.

Shani
11-30-2009, 02:52 AM
Emily looked at Lucian. "Well, From a room a man and a woman were screaming. There was blood everywhere. A fire was in the backround, down a hall. A child was wandering, lost.....helpless. I saw the eyes of those, dead on the ground. They were frightend, there glass were wide and they shone like glass. As the child ran by me, Then people.....bad people ran torward me plunging a knife in my chest. Then I awoke, I was so afraid." As she finished the tale she began to cry, so she closed her eyes.
-------------------------------------------
Maria watched and listened to her story. Amazed by how vivid it was, she could not take her eyes from Emily until she was finished. "Excuse me," she said faintly, rising from the table. She walked out of the kitchen and up to her room. Stories like that touches her inner most soul. Well it she really even has a soul now.

Zitacamron95
12-01-2009, 08:31 PM
Lucian nodded to show that he had listened to it all. "Don't worry about anything like that happening to you. You know that you'll always have one of us to make sure you're safe." Lucian said, looking up at Emily and smiled, a thing he rarely did. "You'll be fine." The smile faded as fast as it had been put there and he was back to his work though he was only adding small details now. The picture was completely done, two people dancing at a masquerade ball. Lucian sighed as he added the last line and closed his sketch book.

Page nodded "Yeah, don't ever worry about something like that happening." Page smiled as she closed her notebook. "Now since nobody has plans today, what shall we do?"

Shani
12-02-2009, 02:50 AM
She opened her eyes and looked over at Lucian. She smiled when she saw his. "I know it just seemed so real, like it was a historical event. It was like I was really there." Emily stated. "Is Maria going to be alright?" Emily was conserned for her, she never really saw her act this way. She walked over to the trash can and placed her garbage in there. "Thanks Page, I don't know what do you guys think?"

Zitacamron95
12-02-2009, 02:53 AM
"Maria will be fine, don't worry, she bounces back quickly." Lucian sighed. "I think we'll just wait and see what happens today. There really isn't much to do unless we want to go into town."

Page nodded "Yeah, I guess we'll just see what goes on."

Shani
12-02-2009, 03:38 AM
There was a crash up stairs. "I think I'll just go check up on her." Emily said as she headed over torward the stairs. "Maria?" she called. "Maria? Are you alright?" Emily asked.

"Yeah I'm fine just give me a minute, I'll come down stairs." Maria replied.

"Alright," Emily turned and went down stairs.

"I have an idea, Why don't we go see a movie? Or go skating?" Were ideas that they could do on Saturday.

Zitacamron95
12-02-2009, 08:43 PM
"I guess we could do that..." Lucian sighed. He really never said anything about what the others decided he just let them drag him along. "Either one would do, or both, it's not like we can't do both." Lucian shrugged "We'd have to wait an hour for either one to open though, since we all get up early and I think it's only eight o'clock." Lucian had a good sense of time without looking at a clock. "After the movies and or skating we could all go to the mall, I do need to get a few more books from the book store to read." Lucian sighed, Lucian always needed a new book, they had a whole room devoted for Lucian's books. He had gotten it for his birthday present, even though he never really liked celebrating his birthday.

Page smiled "Yeah, we could always do that, go out around nine, get to town get some real breakfast, go to a movie, leave around noon-ish, go skating for about an hour and then go to the mall for the rest of the day. We could go to the food court for lunch whenever we are hungry again and we could all go out for something fancy for dinner." Page nodded. "That sounds like a fun and busy day to me, unless someone else has something else in mind."

Shani
12-02-2009, 11:28 PM
Emily smiled, she was glad that they liked her ideas. "Now we need to go see whats playing." She smiled looking at them. "Oh the mall great idea Page, thats always a fun place to hang out at." But wait Kade didn't say anything. "What about you Kade what do you think?" She wondered since he didn't say a word, then she thought about what Maria thought. I'll talk to her about it later. She didn't want to destrub her while she's cooling down.

Zitacamron95
12-02-2009, 11:39 PM
Page chuckled "It would be weird to bring a kid still injuried and wearing the same bloody clothes that he wore the day Lucian found him. Then again, we are always stared at when we go to town, so I guess it won't be anything new." Page shrugged. "We don't even know if he's willing to come with us yet. He might just want to stay in his room all day again, you never know though. That means Lucian would have to stay home too though, just in case something was to happen."

Lucian nodded "Yeah, yeah, I know."

Shani
12-02-2009, 11:49 PM
Emily Shrugged, "Doesn't Kade have any other cloths? It may do him good to get out of the house once and a while." She stated he always seemed so depressed. Sighing "I guess we should just wait and see." a slight smile grew on her face, and then faded. "Wait, but thats not fair to Lucian, Why would he have to stay too? What could go wrong?" Emily asked, it just seems so unfair.

Zitacamron95
12-03-2009, 12:21 AM
"There is the fact that he might open a wound or do something that we'll all regret. I'll be find, don't worry about me, if I don't get to go, it's my own choice." Lucian sighed. "Don't worry it's alright." Lucian smirked.

Page shrugged "We could always just drag him along whether he wants to go or not. That's always an option." Page laughed. "We can just ignore, whatever comments he makes, It's not hard to do since he's so quiet."

Shani
12-03-2009, 03:02 AM
"Well we could do that. But like Lucian said he may open wound and we don't want that," She frowned. trying to be convincing, "But it would be nice to go out like a family, She placed a smile on her face. "I'm liking Page's idea." Wide eyed, grin. "Please," said as though she was a small child, then began the sad eyed, puppy dog pout.

Zitacamron95
12-03-2009, 11:51 AM
Lucian shook his head, and chuckled "Fine, go ahead, do what you want, I'll go get ready myself. If I hear one scream of bloody murder, we'll all just have to stay home." Lucian said. "I'm not letting someone get hurt just because you two want to go out and have fun."

Page laughed. "Time for some duct tape!"

Shani
12-04-2009, 04:10 AM
"Yes! Who would scream bloody murder, who ever would just be over dramatic."Emily said rolling her eyes. "Agreed," she sighed.

Emily looked at Page, smiled, and winked. "Lets go. Don't forget the rope. Wait, Should I get Kade, or Maria?" she asked.

(sorry it's so short.)

Zitacamron95
12-04-2009, 02:44 PM
Page smirked, "You take Mr. depressive. I'll take the one that there is actually a way to convince." Page said. "In other words, you take Kade, I'll take Maria." Page stood up and started to head upstairs. "Good luck." She said smirking. Lucian made his way upstairs as well, but he went to his own room, that connected to his own bathroom, to get ready for the busy day they already got planed.

(It's okay, I get that sometimes too.)

Shani
12-05-2009, 05:04 AM
"Alright then, wait a minute you picked the easier one. Thats not fair." She said in a joking matter. "Wait what if he doesn't come, or listen to me?" After she asked Emily went to locate Kade. He's probably in his room. she thought. running to his door she knocked, "Kade? Are you in there?" questioned Emily. "If you are there, can I come in?" She asked politely.

Zitacamron95
12-05-2009, 04:34 PM
Kade opened his eyes, hearing the knock on his door. His yellowish brown eyes scaned the wall, slowly his eyes landed on the door. He tried to think whoes voice it was that was speaking to him, then again he never really talked to anyone, yet he was able which voice was Pagans and Lucians but he couldn't figure out the other two. He wasn't even able to tell which one was Emily and which one was Maria. He was quiet for the most part and then quietly answered "Yes." It was still enough for her to hear but yet still quiet.

Page walked up to Maria's bed room door. and knocked on it "You in there Maria?" She asked. "We figured out something to do today." Page said smileing.

Shani
12-07-2009, 12:10 AM
Emily opened the door and walked in. "Hi Kade, How are you feeling? You look under the weather." She asked him, well I came to ask you something." Smiled Emily. "We were wondering, We decided that we'd all go out like a family. Wanna come? Please."

Maria took a deep breath, "Yeah, I'm in here. Like what?" She anwsered. "You might as well come in." She said, Maria didn't like to talk through doors or walls.

Zitacamron95
12-07-2009, 02:34 AM
Kade looked at her, emotionlessly "No not really." He said bluntly. He didn't even bother to sit up or anything, he just stayed right in place.

"Okay." Page shrugged, she walked into Maria's room. "Well, we thought about getting some breakfast, then go to a movie, then go ice skating, then go to the mall, have lunch there and do some shopping and then go out for a fancy dinner afterwards." Page said and then smiled.

Shani
12-07-2009, 05:19 AM
"Please Kade, it'll be fun. We were thinking we'd go to breakfast, then go roller skating or ice skating, and after maybe go see a movie." She smiled looking at him. Emily then took a deep breath and sighed. "I'm sorry, I'm bothering you aren't I?" She saw how emotionless he was. "Are you feeling alright?" Emily went to put her hand on his forehead to see if he had a fever, he didn't look well.

Maria looked at her food, skating, movie, and shopping? Hmmm. Count me in, let me get ready." She smiled for these were some of her favorite things to do since she is still technecilly still a teenager. Then a thought came to her mind. "Wait is the human coming
too?" she asked Page practicly gritting her teeth.

Zitacamron95
12-07-2009, 08:43 PM
Kade looked at her wondering why she even tried to care. He wasn't being nice, of course he was really tired. He couldn't remember the last time he had been tired, but then again he could remember much. "I'm tired, very tired. Just go without me." Kade muttered. He didn't like it when she put her hand on his forehead, her blood was too close. He didn't make a comment though, he tried hard not to move back, even a little.

Page smiled "Good, the only trouble we have now, is the new one. He's the hard one too but Lucian said that we are more then welcome to still go if he doesn't but it would just be you, Emily and I." Page left the room "Hopefully Lucian has the luck that he seems to have a lot of other times." Of course Page was referring to when Lucian had ran away and the luck of that rumour getting back to the king right at the moment it did. She really didn't expect Maria to know what she was talking about though.

Shani
12-08-2009, 02:33 AM
"Your cold, your really cold." Emily took her hand back. "Alright she smiled stay home and get some sleep then." She said with a slight smile. She walked over to the door," Do you need anything before we leave or anything from the store?" She asked.

"Good luck with that one." She scoffed. "Alright then, She's coming?" She said rolling her eyes. She watched as Page left the room, then she rolled across her bed to go get ready. She went in the bathroom to do her hair, and make up.

Zitacamron95
12-08-2009, 08:46 PM
"No, I don't need anything. I'll be fine." Kade sighed. He turned in his bed to face the other way, and put the blankets over his head. He knew that someone is going to get annoyed with him. They weren't going to leave him alone in the house that easy. He knew someone was going to have to stay home and they weren't going to be too happy about it.

Page just rolled her eyes hearing the last comment. She walked to her own room to start to get ready. She started to sit on the edge of her bed and brush her hair. She thought about what movie they might go see and what they were going to do at the mall. She didn't normally like doing the teenage thing even if she was a teenager, she grew up a teenager a long time ago. Even Lucian wasn't all that into modern things, he stayed with his book as only when he has read every book and memorized every word does he watch television. Page knew what he was like but that was because she had been there too long, she always thought of Lucian as a brother though and nothing else.