PDA

View Full Version : Return of the Dragon Riders

KiteXX
04-03-2011, 02:04 PM
Everyone was waiting for it; the moment the two eggs that Galbatorix once had hatched. There were both a red and sapphire dragon, the sapphire hatching for a 16 year old boy, Eragon. The red dragon chose yet a young teen of 19 named Murtagh. They are renowned riders, whom in which let the dragon race was reborn.

The Urgals and Shades went into hiding, but occasionally killed and corrupted the peace. Little did everyone know, they were building an army of themselves, but this time with monsters never seen.

But, it was not like everyone had a dragon; there were only the chosen Riders. They did not turn on the others; for there was no one to join alliances with.

Thirty years passed. The last know Riders were said to be slaughtered and never seen again. Six eggs still lay in wait. all under control of Nasuada. The once reknowned leader of the Varden. But the taste of power drover her for more.

--------

RULES
1. God Modding will NOT be tolerated, Rider or not.
2. Guns are forbidden.
3. The Strike Program: You can be hurt. No invincibility
4. No bunnying
5. Dragons can talk to each other TELEPATHICALLY. The dragons can also talk with other Riders of their alliance.
6. Your dragon is not allowed to breathe fire until you have at least reached 25 posts in the RP
7. THIS IS A LITERATE RP, WHICH MEANS NO (NONE AT ALL) ONE LINERS. one paragraph minimum.
8. All other RPA rules apply (come on, guy! You read the rules, or you were supposed to. O.o)
9. You don't have to be a Rider. You can be a Shade or Urgal in hiding.
10. Good grammar MUST be used.
11. Dragon color choices vary from black to sapphire.

-------

The Ancient Language

NOTE: This is not for every word in the language, for only the author, Christopher Paolini, knows that.

The ancient language is spoken only by humans in the alliance with the Varden or Surda, Riders, dwarves, and elves. You can not lie in the ancient language no matter what. It is a magical tounge that refuses to be spoken in a lie.

* adurna - water

* äenora - broad

* Agaetí Blödhren - Blood-oath Celebration

* Ai varden abr du Shur'tugals gata vanta.- A warden of the Riders lacks passage.

* Aiedail - the morning star

* alfr ach thornessa - he does this

* alfrinn ero a� koma ramrsja - she was a strong-looking woman

* arget - silver

* Argetlam - Silver Hand

* Atra esterní ono thelduin/Mor'ranr lífa unin hjarta onr/Un du evarínya ono varda. - May good fortune rule over you/Peace live in your heart/And the stars watch over you.

* Atra gülai un ilian taught ono un atra ono waise skolir fra rauthr. - Let luck and happiness follow you and may you be a shield from misfortune.

* Atra gülai un ilian taught ono un atra ono waíse sköliro frá rauthr. - Let luck and happiness follow you and may you be shielded from misfortune.

* Atranosu waíse vardo fra eld hórnya. - Let us be warded from listeners.

* Bjartskular - Brightscales

* Blöthr - halt; stop.

* Brakka du vanyalí sem huildar Saphira un eka! - Reduce the magic that holds Saphira and me!

* breoal - family; house

* brisingr - fire

* dagshelgr - Hallowed Day

* Deloi moi! - Earth, change!

* delois - a green-leafed plant with purple flowers

* Domia abr Wydra - Dominance of Fate (book)

* dras - city

* draumr k�pa - dream stare

* Du Fells Nángoröth - The Blasted Mountains

* Du Fyrn Skulblaka - The Dragon War

* Du grind huildr! - Hold the gate!

* "Du Silbena Datia" - "The Sighing Mists" (a poem song)

* Du S�ndavar Freohr - Death of the Shadows

* Du Völlar Eldrvarya - The Burning Plains

* Du Vrangr Gata - The Wandering Path

* Du Weldenvarden - The Guarding Forest

* dvergar - dwarves

* ebrithil - master

* Edoc'sil - Unconquerable

* edur - a tor or prominence

* eitha - go; leave

* Eka fricai un Shur'tugal! - I am a Rider and a friend!

* ethgri - invoke

* fairth - a picture taken by magical means

* Fethrblaka, eka weohnata neiat haina ono. Blaka eom let lam. - Bird, I will not harm you. Flap to my hand.

* finiarel - an honorific for a young man of great promise

* Fricai Anglát - death friend

* Gala O Wyrda brunhvitr/Abr Berundal vandr-fodhr/Burthro lausblädar eja undir/Eom kona dauthleikr... - Sing O white-browed Fate/Of ill-marked Berundal/Born under oaken leaves/To mortal woman...

* gánga aptr - to go backward

* gánga fram - to go forward

* garjzla - light

* Gath sem oro un lam iet - Unite that arrow with my hand.

* gath un reisa du rakr! - Unite and raise the mist!

* gedwey ignasia - shining palm

* Geuloth du knifr! - Dull the Knife!

* haldthin - thornapple

* Helgrind - The Gates of Death

* hlaupa - run

* hljödhr - silent

* hvitr - white

* iet - my (informal)

* jierda - break; hit

* Jierda theirra kalfis! - Break their calves!

* kodthr - catch

* Kvetha Fricai - Greetings, friend.

* lethrblaka - a bat

* letta - stop

* Letta orya thorna! - Stop those arrows!

* Liduen Kvaedhí - Poetic Script

* Losna kalfya iet - Release my calves.

* malthinae - to bind or hold in place; confine

* Manin! Wyrda! Hugin! - Memory! Fate! Thought!

* Moi stenr! - Stone, change!

* Nagz reisa! - Blanket, rise!

* nalgask - a mixture of beeswax and hazelnut oil used to moisten the skin

* Osthato Chetow� - the Mourning Sage

* pomnuria - my (formal)

* Reisa du adurna. - Raise/Lift the water.

* rïsa - rise

* Ristvak'baen - Place of Sorrow (baen--used here in Ur�'baen, the capital of the Empire--is always pronounced baen and is an expression of great sadness/grief)

* Sé mor'ranr ono finna - May you find peace.

* Sé onr sverdar sitja hvass! - May your swords stay sharp!

* Sé orúm thornessa hávr sharjalví lífs. - May this serpent have life's movement.

* seithr - witch

* Shur'tugal - Dragon Rider

* skölir - shield

* skölir nosu fra brisingr! - Shield us from fire!

* sköliro - shielded

* skulblaka - dragon

* Skulblaka, eka celöbra ono un malabra ono un onr Shur'tugal né haina. Atra nosu waíse fricai. - Dragon, I honor you and mean you and your Rider no harm. Let us be friends.

* slytha - sleep

* Stenr reisa! - Raise stone!

* Stydja unin mor'ranr, Hrothgar Könungr. - Rest in peace, King Hrothgar.

* svit-kona - a formal honorific for an elf woman of great wisdom

* thrysta - thrust; compress

* thrysta vindr - Compress the air.

* Thrysta deloi - Compress the earth.

* Thverr stenr un atra eka h�rna! - Traverse stone and let me hear!

* Togira Ikonoka - The Cripple Who Is Whole

* tuatha du orothrim - tempering the fool's wisdom (level in riders' training)

* vanyali - elf

* Varden - the Warders

* Vel eïnradhin iet ai Shur'tugal. - Upon my word as a rider.

* Vinr Älfakyn - Elf Friend

* vodhr - a male honorific of middling praise

* vondr - a think, straight stick

* vor - a male honorific for a close friend

* Waíse heill! - Be healed!

* Wiol ono. - For you.

* Wiol pomnuria ilian. - For my happiness

* wyrda - fate

* Wyrdfell - elven name for the Forsworn

* yawe - a bond of trust

* Zar'roc - misery
One of the most difficult spells to conduct, for on first time use, you will be drained and probably pass out.

The Rule of the Ancient Language: Using advanced spells at a beggining level may kill you or drain you of strength for a long while. In the beggining of your training, using brisingr will sap you of your strength, even if it is medium level. Your energy and knowledge of magic will build as you grow (post). Your starting spell is brisingr and nothing else.

----

Rider (either side) SU Sheet

Name: (you know what this is! Or do you? o.O)

Species: Elf/ Human/ Dwarf

Dragon name: (if rider)

Appearance: (How your character looks. If you are not able to provide a picture, then you must be ready to type up a lengthy appearance. Even if you provide a picture, picture don't tell us everything. Give a description, too.)

Personality: (how they act)

Dragon Appearance: (same here for Appearance)

History: (at least eight lines when POSTED. If you have not read the book or watched the movie, it will be hard to do this)

Weapon Appearence: (remember; this reflects on the dragon color. Sapphire dragon = Blue sword with sapphire embedded in base)

Alliance

------

Urgal and Shade SU

Name:

Species:

Appearence: (they dont all look the same, you know!)

Personality: (they dont act the same, either!)

Shade or Urgal:

I WILL POST MINE AFTER TWO PEOPLE OR MORE JOIN

HerrBlitzkrieg
04-03-2011, 04:37 PM
Seems solid enough I think I'll Join

Species: Human

Name: Willhelm Meister

Dragon name: Isaezel

Appearance:Willhelm looks similar to this, but he wields a large Bastard sword that is 5 feet in length, and in the hilt, lies a gleaming deep Black Onyx Gem. He is around 5' 11'' and weighs about 160 lbs. http://i1003.photobucket.com/albums/af156/DrakeandKieve/Anime%20Guys/Picture25.jpg

Personality: Willhelm has a very quiet nature. The majority of his thoughts are conveyed to his Dragon, and rarely to others. He is shy and not trusting. However, he is loyal at heart, and willing to sacrifice everything to fight against the evils of the world. His trust issues come from his loyalty, as he feels people must earn it. Willhelm is generally collected, but when enraged he loses himself, and rampages often not worried who is hurt in the process. Afterwords at the sight of what he has caused, Willhelm will plunge into a deep sorrow. It is rare that these bouts of rage happen, as it takes much to Anger him. Willhelm has a strong sense of justice, and doesn't tolerate crime or any kind of greed.

Dragon Appearance: Isaezel is smaller than many dragons but what he may lack in size he makes up for greatly with his speed. He uses the horns on his head with his great speed to gore his enemies with lethal efficiency.http://i105.photobucket.com/albums/m208/violsun/black-dragon.jpg

History: (Haven't seen or read the book in years so Im gonna wing it so if you want something changed please let me know.) Born into a poor family, Willhelm used to dream of going on journeys, and seeing great things that none before him had seen. He would spend hours in the woods around his house playing make believe as a child. His father was a farmer, and his mother died of illness after his birth. As he grew older life just seemed to pass by and before he knew it he was a man. One day early in the morning the days of his playful youth behind him, Willhelm awoke to a normal day or so it seemed. Near his house was an egg, and it seemed to give off a strange aura, that felt familiar to him. It wasn't long after he had found it that it hatched. He had never thought it possible to see a real dragon. Willhelm raised his new found companion in secret, well at least for as long as he could. It was not long before the dragon became too big and his father took notice. His father could not understand why it had chosen Willhelm, and was angered by the secret his son kept from him. Willhelm left his home and began the journey he had always dreamed of. His bond with his dragon the only thing that could keep him going in the toughest times.

Weapon Appearence: The hilt has an Onyx in the middle of it. this blade is almost as tall as Willhelm, and requires two hands to wield. http://i195.photobucket.com/albums/z116/SpiritChaser009/Black_Sword_by_DarkXStrike.jpg
Alliance: sides with the other riders

Kris
04-03-2011, 06:03 PM
HerrBlitzkrieg, the images you put are beautiful but very very big.

how about putting them in spoilers tags?

{hide=} img {/hide}

Repalce { with [ and } with ]

KiteXX
04-03-2011, 06:30 PM
um The Alliance is whether you side with the Urgals, shades, or the other Riders.

The SU sheet is just the name of the character sheet no information needed. Thanks for joining :)

Kris
04-03-2011, 06:42 PM
Took care of the double post.

amm... I'm considering it... But I didn't read Eragon...

It's based on it, yet?

KiteXX
04-03-2011, 06:48 PM
It's not really based over it. The ancient language comes from it, and some of the characters and landscape definitely come from it. But this supposedly takes place 30 after the events of Eragon, Eldest, And Brisingr. So it's a hole new story in and of itself. All the information is needed in the opening post. Aside from species Elves, Dwarves, Urgals, etc...

Kris
04-03-2011, 06:50 PM
I'll read over it again then.

KiteXX
04-03-2011, 06:56 PM
Umm Until the whole thing is completed HerrBlitz i cannot accept it. But not much left :)

HerrBlitzkrieg
04-03-2011, 08:20 PM
I apologize for that ill remember to do that in the future, but that should complete it.

KiteXX
04-03-2011, 09:16 PM
still missing the Species area but other than that its good

Kris
04-03-2011, 09:18 PM
I apologize for that ill remember to do that in the future, but that should complete it.

Don't worry too much about it, it's okay :)

You are awesome *dancing*

KiteXX
04-03-2011, 09:29 PM
are you planning on joining Kris?

HerrBlitzkrieg
04-03-2011, 09:29 PM
Species does that pertain to something like human?

Edit: Is feeling quite dumb and is sure it isn't this difficult

KiteXX
04-03-2011, 09:31 PM
Species include : Elves/ humans/ Dwarves

There is a separate template for urgals and Shades.

It's in the character template right under the character gender i think

Kris
04-03-2011, 09:42 PM
I guess I will. Create a profile later.

KiteXX
04-03-2011, 09:43 PM
Very well. I await your response.

Koti~
04-03-2011, 09:47 PM
YAY Eragon

Name- Malik Istara
Title – Anarchy
Age – Unknown
Gender – Male
Race – Shade
Alliance – Chaotic evil

Apperance – Malik has an odd appearance about him. His hair is a blood red color, with black tips, and a streak of purple straight down the center of his head on his hair. The purple streak of hair goes all the way to the middle of his shoulder blades. His face is completely smooth and has no rough edged, giving it a baby soft look to him. His eyes are electric blue with a circle of gold around them, giving them an eerie inciting look to them. At full height, he is 5’ 10” tall (177.8 cm), and weights around 110 lbs. (49.9 kg).
He has no physical look to him, but he has no fat in his body at all. He has a large black tattoo of a bone dagger on his right arm, and a simple silver ring embedded into his left ring finger. Even though he has spent most of his time in the sun, he has no tan of any sort to speak of.

Attire- Malik wears a full black robe that is just a few feet above the ground and has a silver trim around the edge. A large runic looking seal is stitched into the back of the cloak, which he uses for summoning specific creatures. Underneath the cloak he wears a simple white tunic and black pants. A belt with a black gold belt wraps around his waist. He wears a black necklace with that holds a simple emerald jewel on it. The chain is thin and clasps at the back with a simple lock twist. He wears simple leather boots that come up onto his shins, slightly worn. He wears a black glove on his right hand with the fingers cut off. The glove has another seal on it that he also uses for focusing magic for higher effects, though this has drawbacks.

Malik Cloak seal

http://hermetic.com/browe-archive/images/image3.gif

Maliks glove seal
http://www.devonsmassage.com/images/SDA.gif

Personality – Malik is something of a manic person, always having a smile on his face. People around him seemed to be drawn towards him, though he gives off an aura of insanity. Towards people he doesn’t know, he enjoys causing people harm that happen to get in his way, while those he has built a relationship around he torments. Completely lacking a moral compass, he enjoys doing all assortments of deranged things, the least being senseless torture pain. He also seems to attract dangerous criminals towards himself with little effort.

First Impressions – Malik seems to be the type of person who wants people to be around, but gives off the feeling of despair. When angered, the inviting effect no longer is present, to be replaced by a killing intent. When people are around him when he is like this, people have a strong desire to flee the screen.

Strength – Malik has no strength at all, even with the constant travel. He can barely lift 67 lbs. at the most. He has no training hand to hand combat, and the closest he has ever come to physically fighting is using his staff to knock people out, yet he usually uses magic in the staff against the opponent.

Speed – Due to the lack of any fat, and his personal history, he is incredibly fast. Malik can top out at 35 mph (57 kmh) with no magical effects. At normal, he can sprint for a over an hour and a half at a lower speed, yet he can use magic to make himself faster during fights against swordsman.

Endurance – Even though he boasts no physical strength, he has plenty high endurance due to his history. He can take a punch and still be able to fight, though slightly winded from a direct hit. Malik also can walk for long miles without feeling winded or needing to rest like a normal mage, yet he does require a larger amount of food while walking, which is why he can usually be seen eating or drinking something.

Reflexes – Malik has incredibly high reflexes, being able to dodge most attacks coming his way. Using spells he has created, he can predict most land based attacks, and is able to bend into abnormal shape, disregarding his malnourished appearance. He is also double jointed into the knees, making him oddly flexible.

Fighting style – Malik has an odd style of fighting, using preset spells around him and thinking on the fly along with illusionary magic. Using his high speed he finds the best way to gain high ground and keep a good distance between his opponents and making sure they stay in his range of vision.

Weapons – Malik wields a demonic staff, covered by black wood with a metal center, made out of different materials, from coal to steel, and other trace elements. This staff is a foot shorter than him, and the end is a curved 4 pronged claw with a black metal ball in the center. Inscribed in the metal ball showing different demonic symbols of his summoning spells used to conjure and create the staff. The staff can be summoned his side with the release word Alozha. The seals on the staff glow an eerie black color when he is casting illusions and magic.

Ignitia ring – This ring is embedded into the skin of his left hand and has the demonic symbol of mars etched into it. This ring acts as a link between his physical self and spiritual self, allowing him to wander around as a spirit while his body is protected by a high magical field to neutralize most attacks. Maliks ring

http://i32.photobucket.com/albums/d19/alchemist_fox/3D/Ring.jpg

Armor – N/A

Magic – Malik has a whole slew of spells that resolve around fire, lightning, earth, water, and demonic, each of which he has mastered to a large degree. The names for each spell are the same as the demons that now are infused in him (read history). They are Ferias, Aluberia, Wazelu, Galri, and Dezou

-Name : Nir’vet
- Target – Self
- Drain – low but constant
- Element – Demonic
- Casting procedure – After sitting down, he recites a low demonic chant, sometimes considered unintelligible rambling. After casting, his body goes rigid and a shimmering aura can be seen surrounding him.
- Effect – This spell allows him to walk around as a spirit around 100 m from the body. While as a spirit, he can take over weak-minded hosts and use their bodies as a means to cast low level spells, which add his normal drain. While his spirit is in another host, he is able to move further away from his original body by an extra 50 m total. The host has to be able to move, but it doesn’t have to be living.
- Counter – Destroy either the spirit, or either host, or break the link.

-Name – Seria Desi
- Target – Self
- Drain – low – high
- Element – Demonic
- Casting procedure – This spell is used by waving his hand in front of him. The spell can be cast using mental though, but is usually stronger using words. The spell causes the seal on the glove to shine a deep blue color.
- Effect – A dark dome surrounds his body, blocking off any and all forms of detection, while protecting from spells weaker than the cast level of the shield.
- Counter- Cast a spell higher than the dome.

-Name – Sarie Sedi
- Target – opponent
- Drain – Medium
- Element – Demonic, water, fire
- Casting procedure – The spell is cast by a small chant, or can be cast using the seal on his cloak. If the seal on the back is used, the seal can be seen glowing for 5 seconds before the cast.
- Effect – When cast, a dark dome surrounds the fighting area, effectively blocking out any source of light from the outside, while still having the same effect as seria desi. This spell however, causes demonic illusions and sounds to emit inside the dome. The dome can also feed off these emotions, regaining some of the energy used to cast the magic.
- Counter – Either cancel out the cast before he finishes, or if he uses the seal on his back, break the seal

-Name – Raize
- Target- AOE
- Drain – low to medium
- Element – fire
-Casting procedure – Using the seal on his glove, he waves his hand over the desired area, whether human or otherwise.
- Effect – Black flames follow the movement of his hand, roughly 8 meters out or further, depending on his thoughts. This causes the area to burn heavily, sometimes sinking into the ground and causing the area to become devoid of any possible life.
Counter- A water spell or stop the magic

-Name – Raso
- Target – Self
- Drain - none
- Element – earth
- Casting procedure – Moving his hand over the target area
- Effect – This spell is used for basic stitching materials in case his clothes were to get damaged. He can also use this spell to stitch wounds on his body like small deep cuts, or stab wounds.
- Counter – slice the area again.

-Name – Dios Alu
- Target – Possessed target
- Drain – high
- Element- either Aluberia(lightning), Ferias(fire), or Galia(earth).
- Casting procedure – this spell requires high chanting and focus, which is why this spell he usually has set up to cast and to be released at a time using the words. When cast the seal that is usually on his back appears on the possessed bodies head. NOTE* this spell can only be used while the nir’vet spell is in effect
- Effect – This spell causes the person to convert his own body into a certain being. The spell causes him to return to his home body after the target is destroyed, leaving the possessed body to become a soulless corpse.

Ferias - the person takes the shape of an ifrit demon without as much magic, yet has the ability to release blasts of fire and other such fire based attack. The body also releases enough heat to melt nearby metals and boil any liquids.

Aluberia - The person takes on what could be assumed as a bolt of lightning in human form. This causes their speed to increase greatly, almost becoming a blur when moving. They use this to do weak attacks on their opponent, usually nothing more than a light punch, or go kamikaze and explode on the target on impact.

Galria – The person takes on the appearance of a large 7’ tall hulking monster, taking on the mineral compounds nearby. The golem has very little speed, yet is incredibly hard to kill and delivers heavy blows when it can.

Counter – Either break the control before the spell cast, break the mental link between the beast and malik, or destroy or capture the beast if possible.

-Name – Mecheni
- Target – summoning circle
- Drain – low to medium
- Elements – earth
- Casting procedure – After drawing a circle, he can summon a fully movable clay model of an animal, the smallest being a rat, to the largest being a dog. Then after casting this, he uses his nir’vet spell to take control of this doll, using it to move around and hunt down targets. Though, if the doll is moved outside the normal range, the clay doll breaks apart, causing him pain and causing his spirit walk back into his body.
- Counter – break the doll.

-Name – Harvest
- Target – Opponent
- Drain – low
- Element – demonic
- Casting procedure – Holding his left hand over his right, he chants for a few seconds, causing a black aura to appear around his fingers.
- Effect – This spell allows him to steal the soul out of a weaker minded host, causing the target to walk around soulless until they die. The stolen soul can be used in place of a magical drain, or use it to undo damage to his body, either by recharging his energy, or repairing cells. A single soul can be used for a low spell, while higher groupings can be used for larger spells.
- Counter – resist the pull, or break away before he can stab you.

-Name – Sacro Alito
- Target – AOE
- Drain – Medium
- Element – water
- Casting procedure – He speaks the word while making a pulling motion upwards with a closed fist, then opening it while pointing it at the opponent.
- Effect – By doing this, he pulls together nearby water molecules and acidic compounds, or adding his own acids. A large blob of yellow/ greenish orb appears overhead. Upon opening his hand, the blob releases a deluge of acid rain on the opponent, burning anything that it touched.
- Counter – Roll out of the way when he releases his hand, or break the blob before it is fully formed, making it mostly harmless.

-Name – Felleos
- Target – opponent
- Drain – low
- Element – varying
- Casting procedure- Either using the word followed by the word, or mentally focusing on the element and cupping his hand.
- Effect – This is a simple ball spell, creating the ball of energy depending on the effect.
- Counter – dodge the orb or shield against it

-Name – Fente
- Target – opponent
- Drain – low
- Element – varying
- Casting procedure – By pointing his palm at the opponenet or target, he uses the word and element, or focuses mentally.
- Effect – This spell fires a beam, the size depending on the charge.
- Counter – Dodge the beam or shield against it.

-Name – Senkai
- Target – AOE
- Drain – Low to medium
- Element – lightning / demonic
- Casing procedure – By focusing on his left his hand, he creates a spinning orb of transparent orb inside his hand, and a small ball of lightning inside it.
- Effect – This spell creates a small orb inside his hand, which is then launched at the opponent with amazing speed. The spell, upon contact releases a large charge, causing something akin to a boom. The spell releases lightning into the entire area, which scorches the land.
- Counter – Shield against it, or break the orb before it reaches.

-Name – Palo
- Target – AOE
- Drain – Low
- Element – Demonic
- Casting procedure – He focuses the lightning into a central point in his temple, and forms a small black spot on his forehead.
- Effect – This spell releases a low level pulse from his body, acting as radar and bounces on any human or other with magical or other supernatural skills. This spell was used to alert him in case of anyone who might cause him trouble. The spell has a range of 15 m, growing weaker the farther out.
- Counter – None, as it doesn’t do any damage.

-Name – Zeral
- Target – opponent
- Drain – low
- Element – water / lightning
- Casting procedure – Contact with the person while using the left hand
- Effect – By focusing on a human, he can cause a bit of water around a spark of lightning to enter a person’s ear or other opening, then travel upwards to the brain. He can then use this to control a weaker minded person for a while, or drive them insane by allowing the lightning spark to releases different frequencies into the persons head, making them think they are hearing the devils words. The control commands are issued through his ring
- Counter – A decent physical hit to the affected persons head.

-Name – Revier
- Target- self
- Drain – low high
- Element – Earth
- Casting procedure – Placing the gloved hand on the wound.
- Effect – in lieu of a sacrificial soul, he can use surrounding elements to recover damage done to his body. Higher minerals, like steel and lead, are needed to heal higher damages, while lower minerals, like dirt and coal, can be used to heal minor wounds.
- Counter – block the healing ability, or damage him again.

Other skills – N/A

History – Malik was not originally Malik. His original name was Caslito Unveria, and was raised into a noble mage clan. Raised in the house, he was raised by his parents in the art of magic, his mother being a healing monk, and his father a revered mage in the surrounding cities. He studied hard under the careful watch of his parents with simple spells.

Once he hit the age of 8, he was sent off to the local school of magic to learn how to cast higher grades of magic, where he learned higher spells while becoming very popular. He quickly rose through the schooling and was soon sent off to a magic academy where he would be trained properly in the ways of higher spells, soon to be under the apprentice of a grand mage, to travel around the towns and help people fix their problems, all the while creating his own spell.

During the time he was in the academy, he fell in love with a girl, training in the same arts has he was, with more of a focus in the defensive arts. They soon started hanging out, and soon were dating, happily teaching each other the skills they were learning. This went terribly awry on the day before he was to leave the school.

Caslito and Serenis, the girl he was going out with, were testing out some of their skills, not staying aware of their surroundings. Soon, a mob of heavily clad warriors stumbled onto their area, and drew their weapons. Caslito and Serenis soon began battling these people, and learned that they had plans to attack their home village.

During the fight, Caslito lost track of Serenis, but didn’t take the time to figure out how she was doing, until a scream pierced his concentration. He slowly looked over to see that she had been run through the heart by one of the men, her head tilted towards him in a faint smile. She whispered softly, asking him to run and live, yet these words where drowned out as a blind rage filled him up. Holding his hands far apart and chanting heavily, he over used his magic and summoned five demons to fight, yet didn’t realize his fault. He summoned a demonic water nymph, an ifrit, a stone golem, a lightning tyrant, and a pure demon. He unleashed these demons upon the group, completely obliterating them. Once the warriors were killed, the demons turned on the boy, corrupting his mind and possessing his body, warping his mind. The demons made it seem that the warriors were in the bad place and time, yet it was the mages fault for not teaching him the skills needed to save her life. They convinced him to make a deal with him, which caused the ring to be permanently bound to his hand. He went back and destroyed the school, none being able to stand up to his demonic strength.

A decade later, he had found himself in the presence of a priest and nun. The priest, sensing the evil inside Malik, as he dubbed himself, tried to repulse the demons out of him, yet unable to do so. Out of options, the priest and the nun banished him back to the depths of hell, losing track of time while down there. After spending an uncharted time down there, he learned of an old way to break himself out, and set to the task of doing so. The way he learned to do this was to summon a staff for himself, to focus himself and create a gap in the barrier between the place, breaking a wall by summoning something not of either world. He crafted the staff out of minerals around him, and the trees inside the area, giving it a more durable strength than normal staves would. After breaking out of hell, he sought out the priest, but soon found out that he had been stuck down in hell for 3 centuries, and the priest had passed on in history as a hero for his banishment. The man decided after leaving his informant a walking corpse, he ventured out to relocate the decedents of the priest and nun, wanting revenge for his entombment.

KiteXX
04-03-2011, 09:50 PM
ACCEPTED INKEEPER! Yay Eragon indeed

HerrBlitzkrieg
04-03-2011, 09:52 PM
It is done thanks for the help!

KiteXX
04-03-2011, 09:54 PM
ACCEPTED HERRBLITZ!!!

HerrBlitzkrieg
04-03-2011, 09:59 PM
Danke Ich kann nicht warten zu starten!!

English:
Thanks I cannot wait to start ;D

KiteXX
04-03-2011, 10:03 PM
Ich auch nicht, denn ich bin begeistert!!!

HerrBlitzkrieg
04-03-2011, 10:52 PM
sprechst du Deutsch?

KiteXX
04-03-2011, 10:59 PM
No not very well...I know some of the basics....but it is still rough and unrefined.

HerrBlitzkrieg
04-03-2011, 10:59 PM
yeah mine to I speak it well enough to get around but I like to use it a lot helps me get better

KiteXX
04-03-2011, 11:04 PM
I see. Well, My character sheet will be up after Kris posts

Kris
04-03-2011, 11:15 PM
Will write my char soon.

also guys, since we do use Eragon stuff we decided this RP fits more to "Parody/fanfic" than to "Fantasy".

Koti~
04-04-2011, 12:21 AM
Thank you very much. Was a big fan of the books (movie can go burn in hell!) and I figured that we have to have a bad guy for the story

KiteXX
04-04-2011, 01:13 AM
And a feirce enemy you shall be. My character is at ready to be revealed. Also Kris i was about to ask for it to be moved. Thanks for doing so already.

KiteXX
04-05-2011, 12:19 AM
Opening date is set at Saturday!

StormWolf
04-05-2011, 08:22 AM
Name: Lyan (Lee-ahn) Hvitrgarm

Species: Elf

Dragon name: Inaara

Appearance: Lyan, like most elves, is tall and lean, though his time away from Du Weldenvarden and his deviation from the elven way has caused some physical abnormalities. Spending many years in Surda has caused Lyan's skin to tan beneath the harsh sun, contrasting his sterling hair and icy blue eyes. Likewise, from the time spent in Surda, Lyan was forced to deviate from the tradition elven way of vegan eating, for there are few plants in the burning plains and bread was quickly devoured by soldiers of the Varden. Lyan was forced to feast upon meat, and he gained an appetite for it. This, coupled with the hefty nature of his weapon, slightly increased Lyan's bodily mass and chiseled his shape by thickening his arms, legs, and torso and broadening his shoulders. Shimmering tattoos in a vine-like design can be seen on all sides of Lyan's body, a result of his tampering with magic to alter his body back to its usual elven shape. The tattoos glow faintly and seem to pulse with Lyan's heartbeat. When he is in a state of emotional turmoil, the tattoos glow brightly as he reaches out for magic.
http://th04.deviantart.net/fs71/PRE/i/2011/081/9/7/daii___fenris_by_alishmcmalish-d3c94k9.jpg

Personality: Lyan is a difficult elf to read, and that is saying something. He seems detached and antisocial. In all honesty, he is. Lyan sees himself as a disgrace to the elven people because of his transgressions and betrayal of their most sacred traditions. While Inaara berates him for his self-deprevating behavior, he is not sure where he belongs. He is a well known name among the elves, and he is looked upon with pity by some and disgust by others.
His somber mood keeps him at a steady calm though. His mental base is very hard to waver and break, giving him a strong defense in magical combat. When he does waver, however, he makes sure every enemy knows it.

Dragon Appearance: Inaara is a female dragon with brilliant golden scales.
http://fc05.deviantart.net/fs42/f/2009/098/0/c/Gold_Dragon_by_BenWootten.jpg

History: Lyan has served Queen Islanzadi ever since he was old enough to serve in the queen's army. Lyan was sent out to serve as reconnaissance and support for the Varden. He would have been trusted with the ferrying of Saphira's egg, but Arya was considered a far better candidate due to her passion for the mission. Lyan was caught several times by the Empire, subject to torture time and time again, yet he always managed to escape. He fought with the Varden for years, seeing action in skirmishes all over Alagaesia. Lyan saw Eragon for the first time during the battle of the Burning Plains, where Murtagh revealed himself to the world as well. From that point on, Lyan took a deep interest in dragons and studied them any chance he got by digging through the archives when back at Ellesmera.

After the war, Islanzadi kept Lyan stationed with the Varden in Surda. It was there Lyan eventually surrendered his elven practices to survive among those who were still recovering from the wounds of the war. He tried to change himself back to the way he was, but only ended up marring his skin with a kind of magical tattoos. Lyan noticed Nasuda change over time, and he took it upon himself to investigate. When Lyan learned of the dragon eggs, he immediately reported to Islanzadi. He was told to investigate closer, but not to touch any of the eggs. Fate had a different plan, however. During the invasion of Nasuda's property, Lyan lost his balance, his hand finding a large golden egg that hatched soon after.

Lyan panicked and fled with the hatchling in to the Beor Mountains, raising it based on the knowledge he gained from the scant readings in Ellesmera. When the dragon was mature enough to communicate through thoughts, Lyan was stand-offish at first, like he was with all relationships. He was also second-guessing, saying that she had made a mistake and chosen the wrong elf. Inaara, as he named her, said there was no mistake, and to say such a thing was insulting. She was a sprite with her humor and her temper, and in time, she became the only creature Lyan could confidently call friend.

When Inaara was old enough traverse the terrain of the Beor mountains, she and Lyan returned to Ellesmera. While the queen was more than displeased with Lyan, she knew all too well the bond between Rider and Dragon was stronger than any metal or magic. She had a blade forged for Lyan and he was subject to further rigorous training.

Weapon Appearence: Lyan's sword is a hand-and-a-half design with a broad blade as long as Lyan's legs. The blade is a gleaming gold with an amber set in the hilt. Two golden dragon heads make the hilt and leather with gold wire forms the grip. The weapon is far from subtle, but it is a fine weapon indeed.

Lyan carries an off-hand shortsword and long knife of a standard elven make for when he must keep his gleaming Rider sword from announcing his presence.

Alliance: Other Riders and the Elves

Koti~
04-05-2011, 04:40 PM
Oh hey, forgot to note a few images, so I am going to post them here, and apply them to my character bio

Malik Cloak seal

http://hermetic.com/browe-archive/images/image3.gif

Maliks glove seal
http://www.devonsmassage.com/images/SDA.gif

Maliks ring

http://i32.photobucket.com/albums/d19/alchemist_fox/3D/Ring.jpg

KiteXX
04-09-2011, 12:24 AM
both accepted

KiteXX
04-09-2011, 12:31 AM
I will post my character. And then begin the Rp soon!

Koti~
04-09-2011, 12:59 AM
YAY, and i just heard,

book 4 inheritance, comes out Nov 8 of this year!!

KiteXX
04-09-2011, 01:05 AM
YAAY!

KiteXX
04-09-2011, 01:24 AM
Rider (either side) SU Sheet

Name: Jarin Drottningow

Species: Elf

Dragon name: Frostbite

Appearance: http://i145.photobucket.com/albums/r223/Arctic_Fox_Hoshi/My%20RPG%20Characters/BElf.jpg

Personality: strong minded, brave, and dislikes much violence. He loves nature and dislikes those that destroy it for not needed use. He dislikes violence but would go into battle for his loved ones and friend. Every since the hatching of his dragon, FrostBite, hatched. He has changed from a more concealed to open. He'll now open his mind easily to those he trusts. Though changed, he is still a quiet elf.

Dragon Appearance: http://i411.photobucket.com/albums/pp192/celticfans/dragons3.jpg

History: Lived in Du WeldenVarden for most of his life. Recently left the forest to join the Varden, Has not yet recieved his egg.(Short so rp can start soon.)

Weapon Appearence: http://i515.photobucket.com/albums/t351/Selidor/Elven_Sword_Of_Feanor_by_Xildaen.jpg

Alliance: Riders

KiteXX
04-09-2011, 04:12 AM
Inkeeper remember. Jarin isn't a Rider yet.

enaz
04-09-2011, 05:04 AM
Name: Allocen Andromalius

Species: half human/Elf

Class: Battle Mage

Appearance: http://t1.gstatic.com/images?q=tbn:ANd9GcREu_Z9VdiJUqCcrCYPx-eLZbq4RRXpwMU35EJ5Ptu9YlcaR-hy
He usually wears black pants with a black shirt that shows off his chest. These are his battle clothes and his causal clothes. Next he has gray eyes and tattoo's all over his body that he mixes with his magic to make unexpected things happen.

Personality: He is usually acts like a calm, and steady person, who even in the midst of battle can be calm. He also likes to stay in the background and let others lead so he can avoid the responsibility. Next he also makes friends with anyone who he feels that’s not a threat to him. It is once said in stories that he even befriended a tribe of urgals.

History: Allocen was born in the city of Gil’ead his parents both left him when he was young on the doorstep of a old man. This old man just so happened to be a wizard and raised Allocen to be one to. He even taught Allocen spells that the best of wizards couldn’t or wouldn’t use out of fear. These spells helped him in all of his battles in ways that others can’t comprehend. The wizard also taught Also raised Allocen to be someone who didn’t have to do anything to get results. When Jack was sixteen there was a knock on the door and before he could answer it it was blasted off of the hinges. The wizard sent Allocen out the back door with a bag of clothes but before Allocen could get back into the house it exploded. In the flames he could still hear a maniac type of laugh. Allocen ran and never turned back. The wizard was friends with people in the Warden and had contacts all over the place that helped Allocen. By the time he was seventeen he was living amongst the dwarves. They had taught him the art of craft and the lay of the land. In another year he was amongst the Elves and they treated him like one of a kind. They are also the ones who did his tattoo’s, and made his two swords that show the balance of his soul. When he was nineteen he hunted the shade and once he found him Allocen destroyed the shade to where there was only scraps of cloth and blood all over the place. He now travels across the land and is always where he is needed most.

Weapon Appearence: http://t2.gstatic.com/images?q=tbn:ANd9GcTYt0G9cDsHRjj7gqjQQep6fsUN33XVj gFA_GCdv3duwFCU-SB43g

KiteXX
04-09-2011, 04:22 PM
no humans have ever seen the elves villages nor have they had enough strength to be a mage. Using magic saps their strength and they would die soon

Koti~
04-09-2011, 04:39 PM
i thought he was, but okay then

KiteXX
04-09-2011, 04:51 PM
in his history it states that he hasn't received his egg yet. But no worries. also, Going with posting order. It's a three day limit, if somebody doesn't actually log in and post within three days of the previous post waiting on them then we skip over said persons post. This most likely won't be a problem.

enaz
04-09-2011, 05:32 PM
Well I changed his race to a elf, but do I need a different picture.

KiteXX
04-09-2011, 05:36 PM
no it's fine.
Accepted

enaz
04-09-2011, 05:50 PM
Groovy. Can i post

KiteXX
04-09-2011, 05:52 PM
yes

StormWolf
04-09-2011, 08:12 PM
okay, I have no idea what is going on. The opening post didn't really give us any direction as to where we are, what we are doing, what happened....

KiteXX
04-09-2011, 08:26 PM
Well, Jarin is in the burning plains, war just ended. And as to where the others are, That's entirely up to their creator. The land of alagaesia is huge after all. We will all tie together eventually we don't all need to start off in the same place

StormWolf
04-09-2011, 08:46 PM
Ok... What about the lightning-man?

KiteXX
04-09-2011, 08:50 PM
What do you mean? It's near where Jarin is. It's a spell of the Shade's

enaz
04-09-2011, 09:26 PM
Oh really then i shall change my opening post.

KiteXX
04-10-2011, 03:12 PM
you need to edit your last post for clarity enaz

enaz
04-10-2011, 05:05 PM
What do you mean.

KiteXX
04-10-2011, 05:06 PM
It's hard to follow and understand

enaz
04-10-2011, 05:08 PM
Oh alright I'll edit it.