PDA

View Full Version : [OOC] The Adventures of Dr. Lazarus' Paranormal Science Adventure Team [Ep. 2]

sneakyonfoota
04-04-2011, 11:37 PM
• Ep. 1 OOC (http://role-player.net/forum/showthread.php?t=12115)

Well. That was unexpected.

Also, congratulations you guys on popping the Hall of Fame's cherry.

...I wish I could have expressed that more eloquently, but there you have it.

Kiall
04-04-2011, 11:42 PM
nonsense that was very refined I would've gone with RP Hymen

so what sort of alternate evil people should our villains be? should it be a mirror dimension where they're just the opposite of us? or are they just us but evil?

sneakyonfoota
04-04-2011, 11:46 PM
I admit that a super-efficient and focused Cyndi would be interesting to play.

But the whole "mirror" motif might be burdening. It could just be an alternate universe where the original's mirror duplicates just so happen to be evil opposites.

Thoughts?

Bravado
04-09-2011, 03:36 AM
Uh, this gave the little scientist trapped within me a hard-on. Are we still able to join?

sneakyonfoota
04-09-2011, 11:35 AM
Yup.

Bravado
04-09-2011, 06:36 PM
Hooray! I'll have a character sheet up within the next few days. I'm moving into a new house right now, so it probably won't be done today.

sneakyonfoota
04-10-2011, 12:27 AM
I suppose the rest of us are going to go with our original characters only? Or do any of you wish to switch it up?

Now is your opportunity to consider.

Kiall
04-10-2011, 07:41 AM
I'm good personally don't know about the others... speaking of which where are they? haven't seen them yet

sneakyonfoota
04-10-2011, 01:33 PM
I think a possibility is that they saw that the last two threads being archived and jumped to the wrong conclusion.

Or just busy.

Jacogos
04-15-2011, 02:00 AM
Or just never check the forums for new threads, because I have everything bookmarked and no one told me the new episode was up D:

Kiall
04-15-2011, 04:21 AM
pff that's why I do it the old fashion way, anyways I was thinking... instead of being attacked by just are evil opposites, what if we're being overrun with multiple versions of our selves from all sorts of different dimensions?

sneakyonfoota
04-15-2011, 01:15 PM
No objection here.

Jacogos
04-15-2011, 08:36 PM
The multiple dimension approach... I like how they did it in Justice League: (something about two Earths in the subtitle). Every separate dimension is just a spin-off of one original Earth (Earth Prime) where each Earth had one history changing decision different in it, and then separate deminsions based off of each of those, and so on. Kinda like a really advanced butterfly effect. O.o

Kiall
04-15-2011, 08:49 PM
yeah I figure a bunch of dimensional rifts are opening up for some reason (probably your fault) and a bunch of different versions are now trying to take our place or give us great big hugs.. depending on who comes out

so when do you think you'll have the IC up Sneaks? I don't think those other two guys are coming

Jacogos
04-15-2011, 08:51 PM
I'll do it!! ... errr I mean... Uhh... Look! Shiny!

sneakyonfoota
04-15-2011, 09:19 PM
Well, we can't afford to lose any more momentum now, but I wish to spend the next several hours wisely (ie. cramming for my last two finals tomorrow morning). If either the two of you can sort it out by getting us started you would have my gratitude.

In the form of rep to sweeten the deal.

*STUDYING!*

Kiall
04-15-2011, 09:27 PM
yeah finals are coming up for me too

so do you mean make the IC? cause yeah I can do that unless Jacogos you want to? what with the whole dimension thing being your fault and all

sneakyonfoota
04-15-2011, 09:42 PM
That is precisely what I mean.

*PROCRASTINATING!*

Kiall
04-15-2011, 10:38 PM
there we go! the beginning of a new adventure! hope everything's okay

Jacogos
04-16-2011, 04:22 PM
Sweetness! I shall get up a post now lol

sneakyonfoota
04-16-2011, 07:11 PM
I have no plans to post a reply until tomorrow at the soonest.

Meanwhile, here's a new character for you all to gawk at.

• Name: Mazie Lazarus (Liu Mei-Zhen Lazarus)
• Personality: selfish, lazy, somewhat sadistic
• Appearance: Mazie is a pureblooded Chinese girl with short, layered hair and long bleached and dyed forelocks (aka a "Posh Bob"). Her outfits are very 90s punk.
• Brief History: a teenage clone of Dr. Lazarus' late wife. Mazie was intended to be an adoptive mother for Cyndi, however the aging process was prematurely stopped and Mei-Zhen's personality enneagrams were corrupted, resulting in a rebellious, beer-swilling, cigarette-smoking, irresponsible rocker. She is just as selfish as Cyndi and by no means a super-scientist.

Afraid that you both will have to take a rain check on that rep. I am forced to spread more of the love around.

Jacogos
04-17-2011, 02:33 AM
I have a feeling this is going to be a very interesting character... also, Cheers for me, 1000 Posts :D

sneakyonfoota
04-26-2011, 01:23 AM
More than a week later, my words are chicken-fried and consumed.

Anyway, will be posting tomorrow.

Jacogos
04-26-2011, 04:00 PM
... Wait, what?

sneakyonfoota
04-27-2011, 02:35 AM
Nothing, nothing.

And, two admissions. One: I really didn't mean to make my first post as dramatic as it turned out. Whoops. Two: I probably had more fun searching Mandarin curse words than I did writing the post itself.

...You chaps think we should do some advertising to drum up some new players?

Jacogos
04-27-2011, 04:19 PM
Yes.

(One word. All that was necessary :P)

sneakyonfoota
04-27-2011, 06:24 PM
I either tried too hard or not enough. (http://role-player.net/forum/showthread.php?t=14499)

Apparently that is how I roll.

Kiall
04-27-2011, 07:04 PM
geeze Sneaks way to make it all dramatic with your post... looks like it's up to me to bring it all down with forced randomness and toilet humor!

and in Dentist Justin's dimension, pasta dishes are swear words just wanted to make that clear.

also I like the recruitment thread you got going it's naaaahhhcccee

Jacogos
04-27-2011, 11:56 PM
Wooooww, Idk if I can compete with the recruitment page and Kiall's post xD I'm in stitches xDxDxD

sneakyonfoota
04-28-2011, 03:12 AM
Expressing a bit of concern with us getting potentially lost what with all the universe-hopping and time travel. Particularly in the area of "everyone is off doing their own little thing and we'll hope it all meshes together later".

Kiall
04-28-2011, 03:17 AM
don't worry i'm planning on being back in the mansion in my next post, though not sure what's going to be the overarching plot though..... I did have a fetus of an idea of a super evil me (basically he was bitten by a radioactive tick which allows him to absorb the knowledge and physical capabilities of everyone around him) but i'm open to ideas

sneakyonfoota
04-28-2011, 03:24 AM
Kind of playing it by ear right now, myself. I really didn't think I would be introducing an alternate version of Cyndi so soon, but there you have it.

Kiall
04-28-2011, 03:28 AM
meanwhile i've been planning on having a Dentist Me from Another Dimension for quite some time XD

so Jacogos you're the villain here, any thoughts?

Jacogos
04-28-2011, 02:57 PM
I've been trying to think up something but so far, nothing is congealing... I was starting to think Alternate Von Krugle would actually be a competent super-villian that would attempt (and probably succeed) at taking over this new dimension. Idk. Also I have nothing much else to do with my charry besides meet up with his alternate, maybe...

Hmmm... My thought process is all whacked out today

sneakyonfoota
04-28-2011, 07:35 PM
In anticipation of possible continuity confusion I've started a social group for informational purposes.

It's a bad habit, I know, but it's become second nature to me thanks to my choice of career.

Invites have been sent.

Jacogos
04-29-2011, 01:35 PM
I saw, I joined, I wondered what I was thinking when I came up with 'Bacon Lad'. Alas, I digress.

Still, not quite sure how to continue >.<

sneakyonfoota
04-29-2011, 02:06 PM
Follow suit and introduce an alternate Von Krugle, I suppose.

Jacogos
04-29-2011, 02:24 PM
Screw the band wagon!
I'll think of something lolz

Sickly
04-30-2011, 02:43 AM
• Name: Koko
• Personality: Nymphomaniac, Kleptomaniac, and bonafide antiques appraiser. Koko is wierd for the sake of wierd. If he spouts nonsense about politics and ethics expect him to someday betray those values for something stupid. Likes logic and reson as much as the next guy but he'll abandon both if the situation demands it. Koko likes to mess with people and will often pretend to have a much lower intelligence just so he can shove his intelligence in the face of those same people later....regardless of how dead they are.
• Appearance: http://media.comicvine.com/uploads/5/57465/1083722-ch0magato_super.jpg
• Brief History: Koko is from a rural town in Maine. It's name was Rowertown. Koko was born: Kevin Orlando Keith O'handers to an older married couple, John and Rebecca. Koko graduated from Benjamin Franklin High with a 2.7 average where he then applied to a local community college to increase his grades. While there he met a strange professor teaching a class on Paranormal research, Koko signed up for the class but dropped it after finding out that it conflicted with his Anthropology classes. 2 years later he graduated with a associate degree in Humanities and transferred to another college with a Higher 3.5 average. Koko studied for a bachelors in psychology but dropped out when his financial aid ran out and he couldn't afford classes anymore. Koko was downtrodden but his spirits lifted when his father offered him a job where he could slowly but surely earn enough money to go back to school. Unfortunately Koko's home and everyone he knew and loved were destroyed by a giant meteor that completely whiped out everyone except Koko. He thought it was pretty funny, then took a family photo of what he assumed were the remains of his parents.

sneakyonfoota
05-01-2011, 08:17 PM
Rubber stamp of approval.

Your business is appreciated.

Sickly
05-02-2011, 10:16 PM
indeed

Kiall
05-11-2011, 06:25 AM
so Loco you posting or what?

sneakyonfoota
05-18-2011, 06:02 PM
Loco aside, what about you two?

Kiall
05-18-2011, 07:13 PM
I can totally get a post up some time tonight one question though. what the hell is a purple alert?

sneakyonfoota
05-18-2011, 07:36 PM
Somewhere between a blue alert and a red alert.

But seriously, I made it "purple" to imply that the Lazarus' have an alert for every colour of the rainbow for different ridiculous circumstances.

Consider it to be a "TBA" alert for the time being as the plot will allow.

Jacogos
05-18-2011, 08:25 PM
Nice. So its an alert with foresight?

Jacogos
05-26-2011, 11:04 PM
So. Hi. I'm alive :D