PDA

View Full Version : Looking for Fantasy One on One

Eldora
11-25-2009, 09:05 PM
I'm in the mood for a fantasy 1x1. I haven't done any 1x1's in a long time, so I figure I could use some practice. I prefer playing multiple characters instead of just one main character. I don't have any particular plots in mind, but if anyone is interested in playing with me, we can work out the details.

Things I might consider:
1. Parodies of well-known video games or books. As long as I'm familiar with it, I'll probably be up for playing it.
2. A roleplay with animals or mythical creatures(but not hybrids or furries) as characters.
3. Just about anything original.

Things I will not do:
1. Anything mature. Some romance or violence is ok, as long as it's within PG-13 level.
2. Anything involving vampires, zombies or lycans, for no other reason than I just don't like them.
3. Anything involving anime or high school (which should go without saying since it's fantasy).

Bia
11-25-2009, 09:48 PM
Well I have one 1x1 that I'm trying to get going, it might go under the hybrids thing though...but you should go check it out!

Eldora
11-25-2009, 09:55 PM
I checked it out, and while it sounds really good, it's not what I'm looking for. Sorry.

Bia
11-25-2009, 09:56 PM
oh alright, another time then :)

Lacey
11-25-2009, 11:21 PM
I'm totally interested! I can't think of anything at the moment, though. *headdesk*

If I do that enough, something might come to me, though.

Eldora
11-25-2009, 11:27 PM
I'm sure we can come up with something.

Lacey
11-25-2009, 11:29 PM
Hmmm...*strokes chin* I'm really up for anything.

Eldora
11-25-2009, 11:32 PM
Alright, I've got to go. I'll be back in a little while, a few hours at the most. Gotta help with the cooking and go visit my brother's house.

I'll probably have a few ideas by then.

Lacey
11-25-2009, 11:36 PM
Okay, have fun.

Eldora
11-26-2009, 02:44 AM
I'm back, and I do have a few ideas. Let me know what you think of them.

Title: A Comedy of Errors - Shakespeare Meets Fantasy
Plot: Two sets of identical twins, born on the same day, were seperated at birth due to a horrible accident, and ironically each was given the same name as their twin. They have grown up under two different families in two different countries, never to meet. Until now. This isn't the classic Shakespearean play, however. In this world of swords and sorcery, things will be a lot different.

Title: Warriors - The Clans of Earth and Ash
Plot: Based on the Warriors Cats series by Erin Hunter, the game follows two clans of cats, each clan with their own system of laws and heirarchy. Earthclan live in the plains and forests, but Ashclan live among the old abandoned Twoleg nests in a ghost town on the other side of the river. The two clans have never met, until now. (If you've never read Warriors, I'd be glad to explain how it works beforehand, if you're interested in this one.)

Title: Legend of Zelda - Children of Fate
Plot: Based on the game series, the rp would take place twenty years after A Link to the Past. Princess Zelda has gone on to become Queen, and Link has settled down and started a family with his childhood friend. They since have had two children, who both show great promise as future knights of Hyrule. One night, Hyrule castle is attacked, and Link is called upon, just as long ago, to rescue Zelda. However, when he arrives, Zelda has disappeared, and he is thrown into prison accused of kidnapping her. It will be up to his children to free their father and go on a quest to uncover the Duke's plot to overthrow the kingdom.

Lacey
11-26-2009, 04:21 PM
This really isn't fair; all of those are really cool! I like the first one best, I think, because I haven't read Warriors in forever and have forgotten most of...well...practically everything about it.

Eldora
11-26-2009, 05:54 PM
Really?! I had no idea you were a Warriors fan! I just threw that one out there. I've done it once before but it didn't pan out becuase the other player was always out of touch and we never made it past the first ten posts. I have almost the entire collection, though I'm missing the last few books of the third series. If you wanted to do that one, I could set it up. The clans would be basically made up from scratch so there would be no worry about messing anything up. The only problem is, we'd each have to play at least five characters.

If you would rather do the one based on Shakespeare, though, we'd be making everything except for the basic plot up as we went. I've always wanted to do some of his plots in a medieval fantasy rp, but I've never actually tried it before. I think it could be really fun.

So, just double-checking. You're sure you want to do the first one? We might be able to come back and do one of the othes later if we decided to.

Lacey
11-26-2009, 08:39 PM
I love Warriors! My library just stopped stocking them... *cry* I'e never played five characters! That would be exciting!

I really like all of them so I did something similar to eenie-meenie-mini-mo. Making everything up is fun. ;)

I'll really do whatever, I'm not picky (unless it's veggies...)

Eldora
11-26-2009, 09:07 PM
Let's do the Shakespeare one, then. I might have to brush up a little bit, but I think I'm up for something more original than Warriors, and I'm not sure I can juggle a ton of characters right now.

Lacey
11-26-2009, 09:08 PM
Okay then, lets have at it!

Eldora
11-26-2009, 09:09 PM
Ok, I'll set up the OOC.

Lacey
11-26-2009, 09:12 PM
*does a dance*

StormWolf
11-27-2009, 01:03 AM
the legend of zelda one sounds pretty badass

Eldora
11-27-2009, 01:36 AM
@Lacey

For some reason when I tried to set up the OOC I lost my connection. It'll take a while to rewrite, and I probably won't have time to tonight, but I'll have it up soon.

Edit: The OOC is now up. I'll give you first pick of the characters. It will still be 4-6 characters each, though.

@Stormwolf

I'll... er... take that as a compliment. Thank you. Are you interested?