PDA

View Full Version : Cyber Beings (Blue_Tornado&Lacey)

Bia
11-26-2009, 10:09 PM
Skyla hopped out of the helicopter excitedly and immediately fell on her face, she might have a whole bunch more extra features but her klutziness didn't go away. She stood quickly and brushed herself off trying to appear nonchalant but was blushing profusely. Her and the other cyber being had rode the whole way in silence, not being able to talk over the noise of the helicopter, this was like first impression time and of course she had to embarrass herself. The pilot handed her bag, she only had a small bag because apparently the house was stocked with everything they needed, including clothes. Skyla walked up toward the house and grinned happily. The mansion was big, and totally secluded surrounded by forest on all sides. It was made of wood, painted a chocolate brown with a big porch and 3 stories. Sky hopped up on the porch and gazed out into the trees before turning back to the house and turned the handle to go inside. As she stepped inside she was immediately greeted by a fluffy Shiba-Inu. Skyla gasped in surprise and backed up a few steps. She turned to the helicopter to say something but it had already left, she looked back at the dog again and saw a piece of paper attached to its collar This is Keiji, he's also a cyber being. He's here to help you. Hope you like dogs. Skyla looked closer at the dog and saw that his eyes were a greenish yellow. She patted his fluffy head and moved inside, handing the piece of paper to the other guy for him to read.

Hey look it's a dino! --->-did_dino-<----- I've never seen that before and was just excited lol

Lacey
11-26-2009, 10:42 PM
Brenden ran his fingers through his hair, slinging his bag over his shoulder. They’d told him not to bring a lot, and he could see why. Anyone that could afford a beautiful house like this could surely buy an entire store full of clothes, food, and other merchandise. Jeez, my mind sounds like an infomercial, he shook his head when the girl fell on her face.

He wished they’d been able to talk on the chopper, but even with their now super-hearing or whatever, they didn’t try. It was to weird; both of them had sold themselves to science. If this was a movie, some flashback would be happening, he let the thought make him smile. It seemed like he was in a movie, what he’d been through. Of course, it could, rationally, be a dream.

“At least we won’t be fighting over personal space,” he muttered as the choppers lifted off. Ren followed the girl to the house and nearly running into her when she backed up. “What—” then he saw the dog. Fell in love.

She handed him a paper and he read it then squatted next to the dog, offering him the back of his hand to sniff. “Hey there, Keiji. You’re like us, huh?” The dog panted and Ren grinned. As all boys, he’d wanted a dog, and hadn’t got one. “Let’s get more aquatinted with the only female on the premises,” he lowered his voice to barely above a whisper, merely a breath of air, “the sooner we get into her good graces, the later chaos will start erupting.”

He scratched the dogs ears and walked inside, tapping the girl on her shoulder. “Hey, I’m Brednen.”

Bia
11-26-2009, 10:53 PM
Skyla stopped her wandering of the house when Brendan tapped her shoulder, she heard the whispers he told the dog but pretended she didn't and turned around "Hi" she said happily "I'm Sklya" she looked back over at the dog. "Wow, this place is big huh?" she asked as she set her bag on a chair in the living room. Where she immediately got on one knee and held her arms wide, and as Keiji ran over to her she hugged him tight and rubbed is soft furry head "Your soo cute!" she said happily. She finished hugging him and stood up again. Skyla tugged on her shirt and tried to fix her hair, though she was sure it was totally messed up from the wind of the chopper blades. She glanced up the stairs, "You wanna go first?" she said gesturing.

Lacey
11-26-2009, 11:00 PM
Skyla…that’s a nice name. Being named after the sky…Brenden looked around, “It’s huge. I think it’ll take me a while to get used to it.” When she gave Keiji a hug, he had to pretend to cough to cover up his laughter. He already like her; she was…happy. And not afraid to show it.

He kicked off his shoes, preferring bare feet any day to the constricting tennis shoes or non-reliable sandals and throwing his bag by the door. When he turned back to Skyla and Keiji, she was trying to fix her hair. Girls and their hair… Though it was a bit messy, he didn’t think it was really that bad. Only…wind-swept.

Smiling, he bowed fancily, “Ladies first.”

Bia
11-27-2009, 12:25 AM
Skyla noticed him coughing. That's strange, our immune systems are supposed to be really good. She shrugged it off and ran up the stairs with Keiji bounding up after her. She came to the top and looked into the nearest room "Ummm I think this is Keiji's room" The room was a complete tornado, pillows, dog food, chew toys and a destroyed slipper were all over the floor. Sky closed it quietly and continued on to the other closed rooms that hopefully Keiji didn't get to. She opened the first door and immediatly yelled "Called it!" even though Brenden was only a few feet behind her. The room was huge with a medival theme. The bed was a huge canopy bed with a beautiful red and black comforter and many pillows, with matching black dressers and a vanity. Over to the right was 2 doors, the first was a big walk-in closet filled with clothes. Skyla looked them over finally stopping at a huge ballroom dress. The dress was beautiful, but looked really expensive "Wonder what I'm going to need this for?" she said fingering the fancy fabric. She looked in the other door to show a personal bathroom painted red "Oh my goodness its perfect" Skyla said falling backwards on her bed happily. Then got up again to go check out Brenden's room, in her hurry she stubbed her toe on the door frame and muttered a few unintelligible curses before heading to the next door. "I bet this is your room" She said to him smiling. ((you decide how it looks))

Lacey
11-27-2009, 01:13 AM
Brednen smiled at Keiji’s room and gawked a bit at Skyla’s room, or at least what he saw before he hurried on, eager now to see his own room. He opened the door and his eyes widened.

The floor was black carpeting, the kind you could lay on for hours and still be comfortable. Facing opposite of him, at the door, was a large bed with a simple black comforter with silver trim. The walls were a light gray with a darker gray running down them like rushing water in streaks. Above the bed was a portrait in a black from of a simple dragon outline. Along the top of the walls, there were ‘fire-lizards’ flitting around.

To his right, there was a wide window seat with a translucent gray curtain. To his right was a large wooden door, leading to the bathroom, which was similarly decorated. Going back into the room, he examined it more.

In one corner, there was an egg chair with a bookcase ready for books beside it. Near the window seat was a simple desk. He examined the window seat and discovered they opened onto a roof.

“This is insanely cool.” He said, grinning to himself.

The dragon outline:
http://www.tattoomuse.com/images/dragonblack2.jpg

Bia
11-27-2009, 01:29 AM
Skyla looked around the room quietly as she came up behind Brenden "ooo! Like yin and yang!" she said looking at the dragon outline. "This is really cool" She said happily and hurried on to the next part. She opened up the final door and it led to another set of stairs leading upwards. Sky waggled her eyebrows adventurously and headed up the stairs. What she saw made her gasp, squeal and hop up and down excitedly. To her right the wall was all glass and you could see over all the treetops and too the ocean in the very horizon, up next to the glass was 2 insanely large and comfy looking beanbags one was red with black designs (like Skylas room) the other gray and black (like Brenden's room) on both of those bags were matching laptops. On the far wall were 2 bookcases filled with books and to the left was a big heavy black curtain. Skyla hurried over to the curtain and hesitantly lifted it up behind the curtain was a huge stock of various weapons and suits. All looked really high tech, except for 2 which stood out greatly from all of the rest. A single broad-sword and a bow and quiver filled with arrows in the center of the room. The bow was labeled "Sky" and the sword "Ren". "Who the heck is Ren?" Sky asked aloud as she looked them over. Not really waiting for answer she moved over to the suits, one was obviously girl cut and the other boy cut, they were made out of a stretchy, thick, skintight fabric, and jet black ((if you've ever read the Ugly books they're suits like that....?)) next to Sky's suit was a smaller thing made out of the same fabric she held it up to herself to discover that it was for a dog. Skyla laughed aloud and wiggled it in front of Keiji's face who sniffed it apprehensively.

Lacey
11-27-2009, 03:57 PM
Brenden followed Skyla, a smile on his face. He looked at Keiji when she ran upstairs. “She’s full of energy, it’ll be hard to keep up with her.” In response, the dog bounded after her. Sighing with a twinkle in his eyes, he ran up after both of them. The first thing he did was go to the glass wall. His breath was stolen away as he gazed at the ocean. He’d never seen it and thought that everyone who said it was overrated was crazy.

Then he turned, towards the sword. Tentatively, he grabbed the hilt. It was as if it was made for him, which it quite obviously was. He lifted it, wanting to put it back down.

“This would make more sense if I knew how to use a sword,” he said, turning to Skyla, who was looking at the clothing. Figures, he thought with a smile, girls and their clothes…

Putting the weapon back, he went to the beanbag, falling into it. “I’m never getting up,” he said, as he’d underestimated the comfiness of the chair.

Bia
11-27-2009, 04:24 PM
Sky laughed and moved her new laptop before flopping on her bean bag too. Where she immediately sunk to where you couldn't see anything except a top of a head and a pair of legs sticking out. She paused for a few moments just thinking about how her life has changed and thinking about how ridiculous she looked. She giggled and wriggled out of the bean bag and stood over Brenden "Well that sucks cause there's still the downstairs to explore." she held out a hand to help him up "Well come on," she said.

Lacey
11-27-2009, 04:49 PM
Brenden groaned. “But that require me to move,” he said, but took her hand, as he wasn’t nearly as agile as her and still couldn’t get up. “Playing mindless games on the internet is so much easier than moving.”

He, once standing, ran to the door to the room, laughing,“I’m going to beat you this time,” he grinned and started racing down the stairs. “There has to be a kitchen somewhere!” Ren exclaimed, trying to use his this-boy-needs-food-senses.

Bia
11-27-2009, 04:55 PM
Skyla laughed and tugged him up. When he raced out the door she was surprised, she didn't think he could move that fast..oh wait, they all could move that fast now. Skyla concentrated for a moment then raced down the stairs faster than any normal human could and ran right into Brenden "oops!" she exclaimed "sorry, not used to my new abilities" She rubbed her nose where she banged it against his back and peeked around the corner of the main floor, "I see a living room!" she said and turned her head left "I see a kitchen! And another set of stairs! Holy shiz-nits how many floors are there?" she said loudly

Lacey
11-27-2009, 04:59 PM
Brenden laughed, “Neither am I. My food sense were tingling so I assumed cat-like grace to get to it.” He then reached out his hands like a zombie, “Food! Must. Have. The. Food!” He pointed his arm at the kitchen, “To the kitchen!” the words were like a man telling his troops to charge. So he did.

The living room was barely a blur and he sighed in relief at the wonderful kitchen. In less then two seconds the refrigerator door was open. “I’ve just wandered into food-heaven.” Without another word, he grabbed an armful of food and put it on the counter. “You want anything, Skyla?”

Bia
11-27-2009, 05:07 PM
Skyla's eyes widened in surprise when she saw all the food. "Well I must admit I like food but not that much...Are you even going to cook anything or eat it all raw?" she asked smiling.

She looked in the freezer and pulled out a frozen pizza. "Here I'll make dinner okay? And don't worry I know how to cook" she pre-heated the oven and stuffed all the food Brenden took out back in the fridge smiling to herself and pulled out salad fixings, 2 glasses, 2 plates, 2 bowls and spread it all out over the counter, "Do you want to make yourself useful or are you just going to vegetate on the couch?" she said. Sky didn't really care either way, she loved to cook and help would be fine but she didn't need it. She had lived on her own since high school. Plus she could tell that Brenden was more of the impatient, just eat it type.

Lacey
11-28-2009, 01:13 AM
Brenden grinned, “You should know a guy would eat food raw if there was no female presence to tell him how stupid that was. And yes, I would love to vegetate on the couch, as you so eloquently put it, but I get bored easily. Another symptom of guy-ism. You must keep up, Skyla.” He laughed a bit and then went to her.

“Okay, so instruct me in the ways of the kitchen.” He really hadn’t ever made anything more complicated than ramen, pizza rolls, subs, or jello, so Ren had no idea what Skyla might make him do. Of course, it would be faster if he helped, so he could eat sooner. Not that he’d make these selfish needs known.

Bia
11-28-2009, 02:53 AM
Skyla laughed and said "well frozen pizza's quite easy, just follow the instructions on the back of the box." she said pointing and handed the box to ren. "i'll get the salad going." sky dumped a bag of already mixed salad in a big bowl and got out a couple salad dressings they had. She put both of those things on the small table by the window along with the plates and bowls. "ummm" skyla said to herself, then glanced down at keiji "oh we forgot you didnt we?" she said sweetly and looked around the kitchen for a place that dog food might be kept. "ill check keiji's room" she said as she left "dont burn anything" and headed up the stairs she opened the door and was once again greeted by the mess and none to pleasent smell of keiji's room. She hurried over to the closet and opened it to find a leash, 2 bowls, a clothes basket full of untouched dog toys and treats and a huge bag of science diet "alright!" she said to herself and grabbed the 2 bowls and was attempting to lift the 50 pound bag when she remembered

Bia
11-28-2009, 02:57 AM
((sorry my cell will only let me type a certain amount of characters per post))
that she could communicate with brenden using her mind. Skyla concentrated for a moment and thought loudly "come help me" she didnt know if brenden recieved it or not but keiji's ears pricked up and he looked at sky weirdly "so i guess you got all the special abilities too huh?" she asked him as she heaved at the big bag.

Lacey
11-30-2009, 09:30 PM
Brenden looked at the box, “Someone really needs to tell me where these miraculous directions are,” he said, laughing a bit. The one place he didn’t look; his poor mother…a barrage of memories came flooding to him and he shoved them back. They didn’t matter anymore.

“Aww,” he said, “But burning things makes me giggle! Wait…that’s reason enough. Don’t worry, your orders will be followed.” He started to follow the directions carefully and hoped that he wouldn’t poison the wonderful source of energy. That would be a downside; dying the first time he actually had his powers.

Come help me. It was Skyla’s voice, in his head. Without another word, he dropped the pizza, half in the oven and half out, where it clattered to the floor. Please don’t let her be hurt; I could never stand girls being hurt…

He sprinted in Keiji’s room, skidding on the floor. “You okay?” Ren asked, looking for her. Keiji looked at him, tail wagging and he saw her with the dog food bag. Sighing with relief, he went over to her and promptly grabbed the bag. “There we go,” he said, “Problem solved.”

Bia
11-30-2009, 09:44 PM
Skyla heaved at the bag until Brenden came skidding into the room, she lifted her eyebrow in question to his hurried appearance but forgot about it when he supermanedly lifted the bag. She held out the bowl while he poured, and the few that fell Keiji promptly scooped up. "Thanks, I didn't know if my mind thing would've worked or not, glad it does" she set down the food bowl and patted Keiji while he ate.

"Ack!" she said suddenly "The pizza!" She stood up suddenly and banged her head on the windowsill "Oww!" she said whining and held her head as she made her way down the stairs. When she turned the corner she gasped at what she saw, little bits of frozen pepperoni and cheese lay everywhere along with the cardboard pizza tray and the crust itself. Skyla instantly saw what had happened and sniffed and pretended to cry out of joy "I can't believe it!" She said teasingly "I'm more important to a guy than food! This is the happiest day of my life" Skyla said and skipped over to pick up the broken pizza.

Lacey
12-02-2009, 09:54 PM
Ren smiled, “You are very welcome. I’m glad that the mind-thingy works too; puts a load off my mind…ish…” He set the food down and watched Keiji eat with a smile. When Sky brought up food, he practically grimaced. Wait until she sees what I managed to do…

He followed her, bracing himself for a beating. The kitchen was covered in frozen deliciousness. When she cried out, his jaw was two seconds away from dropping. That was completely and utterly unexpected…

“Of course you’re more important than food,” Milk it…milk it…jeezum you need a life, Ren, “Let me help you with that.” Bending down to help her, he looked with pitiful eyes into hers, “Do you think we can save this?”

Bia
12-02-2009, 10:03 PM
"ummm" Skyla dangled a piece of cheese from the floor in front of his face "no. I wouldn't attempt to save this unless it was Barbecue Chicken from California Pizza Kitchen. But since it isn't, it's not worth it" She dumped it in the trash and laughed at Brenden's sad expression. "It's okay! We can make something else..." She dug around the fridge "How about subs?" she said balancing mustard, mayo, lettuce, tomato, pickles, cheese, roast beef and italian bread in her arms. The cheese fell and bounced along the floor but Skyla threw the food on the counter violently and dived for the cheese yelling "noooo!" before Keiji could come skidding over to eat it. Skyla giggled at her own dramatic act and put the cheese back on the counter "no cheese! Cheese gives doggies gas and I do not want to be smelling that all night" She said patting his head.

Lacey
12-05-2009, 02:35 PM
Brenden had to grin as Skyla diving for the cheese. The loss of the pizza was heartbreaking, but the thought of subs made the grief disappear. Keiji looked to him for help, but Ren shook his head.

“Sorry, bud. You’re the best but I completely agree with Sky.” He grinned again when the dog forgot the cheese completely as Sky rubbed his head. Then turning, he gazed at the food and started rubbing his hands together. “I, on the other hand, plan to stuff my face.”

He searched for a knife, then cut the Italian bread, opening it. “What would you like, Skyla? I worked at Subway once so I’m pretty much a pro at this. I think. That was a couple of years ago, so it could be dangerous that there is a knife within reach.”

Bia
12-05-2009, 09:02 PM
"oo! I've never met an actual subway worker!"she said grinning as she shooed away keiji "whenever i go i always get the exact same thing a blt, toasted, with lettuce,tomato,mayo, pickles and cucumbers. But since im way too lazy to make bacon right now ill just replace the bacon with roast beef." she grabbed a cucumber "i'll use half of this for the salad and the other half for subs. Do you like cucumber?" she asked using the cucumber to point at him.

Lacey
12-10-2009, 04:15 PM
“I am proud to be the first Subway worker you’ve met, then,” Brenden made a sweeping bow, hoping to make her laugh, nearly falling over in his attempt to be graceful.

Ren wrinkled his nose, “I am a firm believer that food should not be green. Therefore, I do not eat green food. Unless it’s a green pepper…or a…” He grinned, “My philosophy on life has just gone on a crash course.”

Examining the ingredients, he started to make his own sandwich, humming a song by the Kings of Leon all the while. He stopped, “I, myself, prefer my sandwiches to be cold and soft. I can’t bare to toast the bread.”

He took a huge bite of his food just to make a point, savoring it before he started to scarf the rest down. Swallowing and coming up for air, he grinned, “It slides down the throat way easier and I don’t choke as easy.”

Bia
12-11-2009, 02:32 AM
"well if you dont eat green food you've obviously never seen pop-eye" sky said as she sliced the cucumber with ease. "i love green food: broccoli,cucumbers,pickles, green m&m's, gummy bears,sour patch kids. I just can't get enough of them" she said jokingly while eating a slice of cucumber to prove her point. But she actually ended up choking on the cucumber and had to cough it out so it kind of ruined it but she tried to make up for it like pretending it never happened and slapping together her sandwich. "well right now i'm too hungry and lazy to toast anything so i guess i'll just have this raw" she said as she took a bite.

Lacey
12-12-2009, 12:51 AM
“Who is this Pop-eye you speak of?” Brenden joked, then listened as she listed all of the green foods she liked. “Hold on for half-a-sec-a-minute! M&M’s, gummy bears, and sour patch kids aren’t considered food! They’re gifts from heaven!” He said, slamming his hand down on the counter to make his point, his eyes completely serious.

When she choked on it, he was worried until she managed to cough it out, then he pointed at her accusingly. “See! Green food is not meant for the human body! Listen to your body tell you what is right!” Ren nearly wailed in despair when she took a bite anyway.

Suddenly hungry again, he made himself another sandwich, “This one is going to be thrice as good just because it doesn't have any green…things…on it after you just ate something that has that green food-stuffs on it.”

Bia
12-12-2009, 02:22 AM
Skyla giggled "well m&m's,gummy bears and sourpatch kids do come in green colors so ha!" she said as she finished off her sandwich. "ugh...soo full" she groaned as she put away the supplies "how can you eat anymore?" she asked increduously while he made another sandwich. "well i dont know about you but i want to know whats down this last set of stairs" she said looking curiously down there "you coming brenden?"

Lacey
12-17-2009, 12:46 AM
Brenden wrinkled his nose, pouting. He could never beat the stubbornness of girls; no person of the male gender could attempt that. Grinning, he gestured at the food. "I'm a male. That means my stomach knows no end. At least not one that has been found, and won't be found until...sometime..."

Grinning yet again, he followed Sky, "Let us venture into the unknown! Charge!"

Bia
12-17-2009, 03:21 AM
Skyla marched down the steps and felt around the wall for a lightswitch. She finally found it and flipped it on and gasped at what she saw. A pristine, japanese style dojo! (see pics) she walked forward in amazement, only to trip and fall on the mat. She stood up quickly though and continued to gaze around the room. "hey! Another note!" she hurried over to a couple door where a note was taped to them "here you will train and prepare yourselves for what lies ahead. To help you we brought in your own personal trainer." she read aloud then looked aorund "i dont see no personal trainer" then she spotted a button with the words personal trainer above it. She cautiously pushed the button and a muscular, holographic man in a excercise outfit appeared. "hello" it spoke. Skyla squealed in surprise and fell back against brenden "oops sorry" she said as she recovered and looked at the hologram curiously

Lacey
12-21-2009, 04:39 PM
Brenden followed after Skyla, blinking when the light came on. His eyes widened at the sight of the dojo; his amazement was so great that when Skyla fell, he only smiled instead of the barely suppressed laughter that would have been his reaction. At her exclamation, he followed her.

He was looking around when he heard the small click of a pushed button and turned just in time to brace himself when Skyla fell against him; she felt warm. He was glad that she wasn’t paying attention to him but at the hologram because he was blushing a small bit. Swallowing, he willed the blush away (hoping that something like that actually worked) and stared at the hologram.

“Aren’t holograms only found in the movies? I thought we didn’t have the technology to do something like this…” he started to think and then sighed, “of course I also didn’t think we had the technology to create superhumans…

Bia
12-21-2009, 05:01 PM
Skyla ignored Brendens question, assuming it was rhetorical.

"uhh hi" she said tentavily and scooched away when the hologram focused its gaze on her

"I am your personal trainer Ba-ha" (skyla couldn't help Ba-ha-ing herself when she heard this). "My systems are set that we start training tomorrow, do you wish to change these settings?" it asked in a computerized voice.

Sky looked at Brenden and shrugged "Nah, thats okay, we'll come by tomorrow"

"Very well, " Ba-ha said and with a click he dissapeared.

"That was weird" Skyla said to herself and poked at her reflection in the far wall mirror.

Lacey
12-21-2009, 08:25 PM
-“Is the trainer’s name seriously Ba-ha?” Brenden laughed. It was good to laugh; he’d been ignoring his tension, but now it was starting to show with the appearance of the hologram. He finally started wondering what he’d gotten himself into. The pretty girl that was with him almost made it all better, but not quite.

“I wonder what kind of stuff we’ll be learning down here?” He said, looking around again. Being stuck at home, he’d never really thought of fighting, except of course when he was really bored; those times when even video games couldn’t cure him of the boredom. Every kid dreamed of becoming a hero.

“They must’ve sent us here for a better reason than to learn how to fight and scarf down food…I wonder what it is?”

Bia
12-21-2009, 09:43 PM
Skyla giggled with him and looked at him in the mirror, she always liked blonde haired guys...

"yeah" Sky agreed "Well we've already seen the weapons room upstairs, whatever it is, it's going to be violent" She took a final glance in the mirror and turned around, "Welp, this is our last night to relax before training begins, what do you want to do?"

Lacey
01-02-2010, 10:42 PM
That giggle is going to be the end of me. Brenden swallowed, then became immersed in his own thoughts, fingers running through his hair as if speeding up the electrical signals in his brain. Many suggestions came to mind, but only one seemed to blare out at him.

“Well, we could always watch a movie,” he said, shrugging. It was simple, but his instincts were obviously telling him that it was the best.

Bia
01-03-2010, 12:03 AM
"Alright!" Skyla said happily "What do you want to watch?" Without waiting for an answer she zoomed upstairs and went through the video shelf, "I'll try to pick the most manly yet not completely boring for me movie I can" she called down to Brenden and began pulling out movies. The Princess Bride, Stardust, Transformers, Harry Potter...

((You can choose a movie too if you want))

Lacey
01-03-2010, 12:43 AM
Brenden followed her, looking at Keiji, “We’re never going to be able to compete with her,” he said, smiling. Until he saw the movies Sky had already pulled off of the shelf. He groaned

“Oh jeez, I can never resist The Princes Bride, it isn’t fair unleashing that on me. Now that I’ve seen it, I can’t not watch it.” He half scowled and half smiled. It was an amazing movie; he’d be quoting it for weeks if he watched it yet again but that didn’t actually matter.

He grabbed the DVD, shaking his head, “I blame you,” he said to Skyla, his voice light.

Bia
01-03-2010, 12:58 AM
"Whoo hoo!" Skyla smiled "What's your favorite part? I have 2. The first is when The Dread Pirate Roberts reveals himself to be Buttercup's true love and the 2nd is when the old guy is like 'marriage' and he says it all funny"

She grabbed a blanket from the chair and hopped on the couch, wrapping herself in it. Keiji immediatly took the spot on her right and sky scootched over to make room for Brenden "I warn you though, I always, always fall asleep right after my first favorite part and wake up right before my 2nd favorite part. I've only seen the time inbetween there once"

Lacey
01-09-2010, 04:20 PM
“I’ll consider myself warned,” Brenden smiled, “Do you want me to wake you up so you can say you’ve seen the in-between part twice?” He put the dvd in the dvd player, grabbing the only remote. After examining it, he whistled, “Wow, a universal remote. Looks fancy.” He turned on the TV and switched it to imput and then turned on the player. After it finished loading the disk, the movie started to show.

“One sec, I’ll turn off the lights.” With a flick of his finger, the room was only lit up by the glowing of the TV screen. He sat down on her left, leaning against the arm of the couch.

Bia
01-09-2010, 06:20 PM
Skyla shrugged "You can try, but I'm a really sound sleeper".

When the movie started Skyla watched absently, glancing out the window every now and then. She tried to concentrate on the movie but her mind kept straying to the situation she was in, for all she knew she had just sold her soul to science. During a dark part in the movie, Sky caught a glimpse of her reflection in the TV and really looked at her eyes for the first time, they were so unnatural, 4 different colors. She looked at Keiji's greenish-yellow eyes, sorta like a cats. He didn't mind though, he just acted like a normal dog with super speed. Skyla patted his head and by the time Princess Buttercup and Westley entered into the forest, she was asleep. Leaning on Keiji who looked out from under her helplessly

Lacey
01-14-2010, 02:41 PM
Brenden smiled, watching the movie. When his favorite parts came up (the vast majority of the movie) he’d lip sync along with the lines. The plot was too easy to love, he decided, too easy to be sucked in. It really wasn’t fair to spring a story this great on the unsuspecting citizens of a world that lived unoriginality pertaining to entertainment.

Keiji whined and Brenden was startled out of the movie. He laughed when he saw Skyla sleeping on him. “Poor Keiji. What’s a dog with no opposable thumbs to do?” Reaching over, he gently shook Skyla. “Jeezum, she was right. She is a sound sleeper.”

As gently as possible, he pulled her up and off of the helpless Keiji. “Skyla,” he said, shaking his head when she barely stirred. Brenden tried to situate her comfortably where she wouldn’t fall back on Keiji and started watching the movie again.

Then she fell on him, leaning on him just as she had Keiji. Brenden’s heart rate spiked and he tried to gather coherent thought. As if. Somewhere in his brain, there was a voice telling him to situate her again. The rest of him screamed no.

Either way, there was no way he’d be concentrating on the movie until she woke up.

Bia
01-14-2010, 09:16 PM
Skyla unconciously balanced her head on his shoulder and was slowly falling of the curve, like a milimeter at a time. When the scene with the "marriege" part started. Her head had finally scooted enough that her head lost its balance and fell forward towards brenden's lap. The sensation of falling made her wake up and she popped awake just before she hit his lap. "whoo, that was awkward" she said non-chalantly and sat back up. Still up against brenden but not leaning on him. She watched the movie and every so often peeked at him out of the corner of her multi colored eyes. Of all the people she could've been stuck with in this mansion, she was glad it was him.

Lacey
01-16-2010, 06:54 PM
Brenden swallowed, trying to relax. Trying and failing. It’s impossible to relax when a pretty girl is sleeping on your shoulder if you’re a healthy person of the male gender. Even if it was the best movie ever made, it truly was impossible to concentrate.

Then she very slowly started to fall off of his shoulder. Just wake her up…wake her up…

But she’s so cute…

“I need to stop having conversations with myself,” Brenden said under his breath, leaning his head back. When Skyla’s head started to fall, Brenden moved his hand to catch her but she woke up only inches above his lap.

“Whoo, that was awkward.”

Brenden let out a short laugh, “It was fine.” He smiled, “You can fall asleep any time you want to.”

Bia
01-17-2010, 03:54 AM
Sklya kept quiet but smiled to herself until the movie ended.

When it was over, she popped off of the couch, the blanket still wrapped around her. She ripped it off with a flourish and it landed right on Keiji's head. Sky didn't notice this however and slipped off her shoes by the doorway before running through the kitchen and sliding to the far wall in her socks. She giggled like a little kid and put her shoes back on.

"I don't know about you, but I don't think there is anything quite so intensely pleasing that you can find on such sort notice" she said partly to herself as she took a hairband out of her pocket and pulled her hair back into a ponytail.

"It's 9:00 which means I have to start my bedtime routine. Please hold."

She ran to her room and in about 5 minutes she changed into some lime green and pink striped pajama bottoms and a pink tank she found in the dresser, washed her face and was walking out of her room in the middle of braiding her hair into 2 braids hanging by her ears. She stood there for a second, finishing. And after she was done she tossed her dark brown braids behind her shoulders and smiled at Brenden before going up the steps to the very top floor. She collapsed into her red bean bag happily, sighing in comfort. She grabbed her laptop and opened it, to discover another note from the scientists, it read:

This is a specially designed laptop, it has all the features of a normal laptop among a small pda that connects to the bottom that you can take out and carry with you, please keep this pda with you at all times. Each morning you will get a already recorded video telling you the plans for the day, and it has a schedule already planned out for you on it. It will also alert you if any human comes within 500 feet of you and can determine if that human carries any weapons. This pda will be your lifeline, DON'T LOSE IT.

Sky set the note down and lifted up her laptop and looked under it, sure enough there was a small fist sized, cell phone looking thing. (looks like a red iphone, black for Brenden) She took it out and pressed the screen. It lit up to a small menu with 4 little icons, labeled:
Schedule
Satellite

Now Skyla had had a long day, full of surprises and excitement. Now she was tired and wanted nothing more than to just climb into her small dormitory she used to share with a girl named Lena and fall asleep. But it was too late to back out now, she rubbed her eyes and set the laptop and the pda on the ground next to her bean bag and absentmindedly patted Keiji who had come up next to her.

Lacey
03-17-2010, 08:41 PM
Brenden scratched his head, pushing a button on the remote, shutting the TV off. He pulled the blanket off of Keiji’s head with a short laugh. Keiji looked up at him with something akin to confusion. “I know just how you feel buddy.” Without any of the flair Sky had given, he stood and started up the stairs. As a guy, he was glad he didn’t have to go through as much as girls in the way of the looks department. Sure, he worried sometimes but not like he’d heard girls do.

Changing into some pajama pants and an old T-shirt, Brenden wondered where to throw the dirty clothes. Shrugging, he threw them on the floor, knowing that would be adequate. He brushed his teeth and was just going out of his room when Skyla headed past him with a smile on her face. Keiji hurried past him, “I see where your loyalties lie,” he muttered after the dog.

Following Sky’s cue, he plopped down in his own oversized bean bag, taking the PDA out of the bottom before he opened it and turned it on. It turned on faster than most computers he’d been on and he wondered what kind of hardware was powering it. Then he realized that he didn’t really know what to do so he shut it off and glanced in the direction of his new housemate.

When she rubbed her eyes, he smiled.

“Tired?”

Bia
03-17-2010, 10:30 PM
"Yeah a little," she replied with a sigh, "It's been a long day"

Skyla patted Keiji on the head and gazed out at the beautiful setting sun, "Wow," she couldn't help exclaiming as she watched the sun glimmer and sway in the dying light. "Soooo, what happens now?" she asked, suddenly turning toward Brenden, "We've still got at least an hour before my body shuts down for the night, what do you want to do?"

((sorry for the short post, I'm feeling a little brain dead today))

Lacey
03-22-2010, 09:59 PM
Running his hand through his hair, Brenden looked absently up at the ceiling. Thoughts streamed through his head and he tried to choose one. Then a thought came to his head. “Did you see any board games? This particular one I’d think you’d enjoy…it’s not the most well known but if they have it, it would be a lot of fun.”

Shrugging, he wondered if he should go downstairs and look, “Unless you have any better ideas.”

(Mine is soooooo much better...I hate Mondays)

Bia
03-30-2010, 11:16 PM
Sky shrugged "I dunno. Lets go check!" she scrambled up and raced downstairs, poking in closets until she found one full of board/video games. "hmm, it might be in here!"

((sorry for the shortness again, maybe we should just skip to the next day?))

Lacey
04-12-2010, 10:09 PM
(A skip works)

Ren blinked awake, yawning. For a second, her felt panic when the ceiling he looked at wasn’t the one he’d been used to for the vast majority of his life. Then the memories settled in and he shook his head. This is why we can’t have nice things.

Standing with another yawn, he padded over to his still-unpacked suitcase and pulled out a fresh t-shirt and jeans. As was in his character, he left his pajamas onto the floor. This place is way too clean.

Going downstairs, he opened the refrigerator and pulled out bacon, ham, shredded cheese, and eggs. Should I wake Sky up or should I let the food do that for me? Shrugging, he started to make breakfast.

Bia
04-12-2010, 11:58 PM
Skyla yawned and rolled over, rolled over right off the bed. She fell with a loud thump, landing on her hip and groaned rubbing her face. She was sure Brenden must have heard that. She stood up and rubbed her hip before heading over to the bathroom to get ready.

After all her morning routines she got dressed in a blue and white striped long-sleeve shirt, skinny dark blue jeans, and a pair of extremely comfy moccasins. She pulled her hair up in a ponytail and jogged downstairs to the smell of bacon. "mmmm!" she said happily and pulled out some orange juice "What a nice surprise" She poured herself some juice and smiled at Brenden.