PDA

View Full Version : Kings

SQJ
04-10-2011, 12:25 AM
http://i590.photobucket.com/albums/ss341/SQJPure/Pic271-1-1.gif?t=1302395989

Okay this is a test Thread because this is only a test thread and I don’t want to give everything away just yet I'm not going to explain what's happening I'm only going to create 3 quick character sheets and start the battle.

I want to see the average attack damage posts do to create the Perfect HP score. This may not seem important but I know better. I set it too high characters will get bored and move on. I set it too high the games will be too quick and it will be pure luck with no element of skill available at all.

Okay Character 1
Old Spice – Ban
http://i590.photobucket.com/albums/ss341/SQJPure/largeAnimePaperscans_Street-Figh-69-1-1.gif?t=1302394407

Character 2
Inn Keeper - Kai
http://i590.photobucket.com/albums/ss341/SQJPure/Pic266.gif?t=1302394597

Character 3
SQJPure – Max
http://i590.photobucket.com/albums/ss341/SQJPure/largeAnimePaperscans_Street-Figh-56-1.gif?t=1302394826

Character 4
________ - Lee
http://i590.photobucket.com/albums/ss341/SQJPure/Pic254.gif?t=1302403305

Character 5
_______ - Anne
http://i590.photobucket.com/albums/ss341/SQJPure/largeAnimePaperscans_Street-Figh-78.gif?t=1302403420

Setting

Kings

Location 1
The church of Silence.

This location is the silence thread.

The church of silence is a high value Cathedral in the heart of Downtown.

The building has three levels.

The first level being the Roof.

Roof
The roof is an open area with great free area open and clear of any obstacles jutting out of the roof. The Roof is tiled and the vast majority of the tiles are loose and threaten to drop a fighter down to the attic.

The attic area is extreme rotted along with the support so a high damaging strike will create the roof to cave in dropping opponents to the nun's shower room.

The Next level is the living quarters, this is the area where the nuns and priest live. This included the Kitchen, the nun's shower room, the Priest’s Quarters and the Nun's quarters

The Nun's shower room.
This room is well organised an actually quite beautiful. White tiled walls, this area, takes up a large portion of the upper floor. This area also has three raised jacuzzi in the centre of the shower, the whole shower itself can be used as a steam room, especially at night where nuns can cool off and detox. The shower areas is a wide sunken wall with five shower heads.

The Nuns Dorms.
This a basic room, wide and filled with dozens of bunk beds. Each bunk bed is a double with curtains , their fairly close together but the centre of the room is wide enough to hold a line of many nuns walking side by side.

The Priest’s quarters
This is a nice assed room as it has space to move a king sized bed and a balcony looking out into down town. It also has room enough for its own toilet, bathroom and a small room where an organ sits.

Lobby
The lobby is a open areas which splits into the different rooms, its also where the stairway leading down is. There's a massive table in the centre with a massive jug of flowers on its heart.

Rules...there are none just yet. This is after all a test. I want to see what can go rihgt before I thik too hard about what can go wrong.

SQJ
04-10-2011, 08:34 PM
Okay lets do this.

Instead of making a new hread I'm recycling this one to complete my test.

Kai Vs Max

2000/2000

Test Format

1st Post die roll
2nd Post

1st Die Roll score.
Hits score
Damage
2nd Die Roll score.
Hits score
Damage
3rd Die Roll score.
Hits score
Damage
4th Die Roll score.
Hits score
Damage
5th Die Roll score.
Hits score
Damage
Total Hits
Total Damage

Location same but improved http://role-player.net/forum/blog.php?b=1663

Father Max rested on the edge of the roof and crossed his arms. He heard that whipper snapper called Kai was on his way. He shrugged and sighed at the thought. he looked up and saw the whippersnapper arrive. "Good boy it took you long enough." The oldman spread hi legs and took up his dragon pose.

Koti~
04-10-2011, 08:54 PM
Kai climbed onto the roof of the church of silence, a true hot spot for anyone hoping to become king. The church of silence sat at the heart of downtown, and everyone had to cross it's path once a day. Once he took control of the place, he would be able to control everything in that area, and people would have to come to him to fight.

"sorry 'bout the wait gramps. Had to check out the nuns here, which I must say is a suburb selection there. Sorry mate, but I'm going to have to retire you, ya old bat." Kai said, swinging his left foot behind him and bringing his arms up in a loose open palmed fighting style.

Koti~
04-10-2011, 09:02 PM
[dice0]
[dice1]
[dice2]
[dice3]
[dice4]

SQJ
04-10-2011, 09:05 PM
I actually forgot how to do this gimmie a sec.
[dice0]
[dice1]
[dice2]
[dice3]
[dice4]

Koti~
04-10-2011, 09:13 PM
I rolled a 4, so for hits for me then=

first roll: 4 attacks, no continue

Kai dashes forward, swinging out to the right and quickly cut across the edge with a jump and landed on his left, the old mans right. Kai rolled forward, landing on his hands and flipping onto the old mans shoulders, delivering two quick jabs to the mans head, leaving him with two large welts under the eyes(2).

Kai leaned back and placed his hands on the ground, flipping the older gentleman into the air and tossing him through the air, causing him to slam into the roof side and making a huge crack on the roof(1). He continued flipping over until he landed feet first on the mans back and pushed off, pushing the priest into the roof further(1)

"Aww man, I thought this might be a challenge" Kai said, standing back where he started, staring at the old man lying face down.

=====
damage done 4 x 5 = 20 damage

SQJ
04-10-2011, 09:13 PM
{Post super short for speed}

Scored a 4{Declare score}
4 Hits!{Declare hit allowed}

The old man sighed heavily while resting on the ground, "Such a foolish boy you are" He said before waving the boy over, while still on the ground. The boy attacked and he swatted the boy's attempt at stomping at him by rolling away only to turn and roll back fitting in the gap between the boy's legs. "Not so easy!" The old man laughed, he ws holding both the boy's legs. He lifted up on his own legs and felt the burn on his daiphram as he launched both legs into the boy's back. The left foot connected with the small of his spine.(5)
The Right up high(High)
Before kicking hard with both feet, launching the boy forwards. The old man pulled himself up to his feet. "Ha! My bones are a little strong than that my son. but please try again."

He said waving the boy over.

4 X 5 = 20 damage

Total Damage = 20!
Total Hits = 4

Max 1980
Kai 1980

New format!

SQJ
04-10-2011, 09:26 PM
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

[dice0]
[dice1]
[dice2]
[dice3]
[dice4]

Koti~
04-10-2011, 09:27 PM
[dice0]
[dice1]
[dice2]
[dice3]
[dice4]

Koti~
04-10-2011, 09:36 PM
= non attack post=

Kai was annoyed at the old man,waving off his attacks like he had just given him a pat on the shoulder. He crossed his hands in front of his body over his chest and began building up energy, flames splashing over his body in white hot tattoos. He pulled his arms back to the side while releasing a large amount of energy.

"Alrighty then, you old croon. You're gonna be handing this turf over to me, and you're going to be meeting your god soon enough" Kai shouted at the man, dashing forward

Max : 1980
Kai: 1980

SQJ
04-10-2011, 09:45 PM
{Hmmm....you probably right...we should level up.}

Max grinned wide. "Fire? What an amusing joke! I do hope you last against my lighting." The old man grinned and clenched his fists. His center of gravity lowered as he bent his knees, his muscles tensing up. Sparks started to form all around him the roof started to tremble and the timbers of the supports started to creak. His pupils dissapearing behind the white sparks which started to cover his face. "Lets see if those embers can stand against my true dragon attacks. Who knows I might show you my true power."
The old man said, once against taking his dragon pose.

Max 1980
Kai 1980

Koti~
04-10-2011, 09:46 PM
[dice0]
[dice1]
[dice2]
[dice3]
[dice4]

SQJ
04-10-2011, 09:48 PM
[dice0]
[dice1]
[dice2]
[dice3]
[dice4]

Koti~
04-10-2011, 10:02 PM
=attacking post=

first roll: 9
total hits 12

Kai was slightly interested as the man charged his own energy, lightning forming over his body. Kai smiled wide and pounded his fists together, fire swirling around his fists.

"This will be good old man!" Kai shouted, running forward and sliding on the ground, the old man jumping over his slide. Kai reacted quickly and grabbed the man by the feet, causing him to fall into the roof(10). He stood up and tossed the man into the air above his head.

"Fists of the lion!" Kai shouted, jumping into the air after the man and punching him 6 times in the stomach, leaving burn marks on the mans stomach(60).

"Lion drop!" Kai shouted, punching the man straight on the head and into the ground, causing him to bounce once into the air(10). Kai elbow dropped into the mans chest right on the sternum, causing him to slam into the ground again(10). Kai landed on the ground, his arms creaking from the mans electrified skin, the lightning having broke through his guard on the elbow drop(-10)

"Seems the lion is stronger than the dragon, huh" Kai said, standing upright.

===

Max : 1890
Kai: 1970

Level up: 2 turns left

SQJ
04-10-2011, 10:16 PM
The old man had never once uncleched his fists as he withstood the entire barrage but his old bones were not those of any old man, it would take more to kill him than that. Slowly the old man lifted himself to his feet and nodded his head before spitting blood comming from his bottom lip where a small cut had formed.

"Impressive but lets see how you are when the true dragon reveals itself!" The old man yelled. The entire floor trembled from the power surging into him. The skies darkened and lighting flowed into him continiously. Then suddenly it stopped, the skies cleared and only lighting formed around him, it flowed in sudden massive bursts which arched around his body, his grey hair pointing to the sky. "lets so you do that again boy" The old man demanded.

Max : 1890

Koti~
04-10-2011, 10:29 PM
[dice0]
[dice1]
[dice2]
[dice3]
[dice4]

SQJ
04-10-2011, 10:38 PM
[dice0]
[dice1]
[dice2]
[dice3]
[dice4]

Koti~
04-10-2011, 10:54 PM
first roll: 5
total hits 5
Kai looked at the man, now fully decked out in lightning and his hair energy coursing through his body. Kai's smile grew even wider, not having such a good fight in so long.

"So you want to play with the big dogs, huh?" Kai shouted, fire building into his hands. He ran forward and smashed the ground beneath the mans feet, splinters flying upwards and causing the man to raise his hands up to cover his face. Kai took this time and swiped the man's feet from below(10). He stood up and double punched the man in the stomach, sending him flying backwards(20) and blasting the man backwards causing him to skid on the ground and through a hole, causing him to land in the lobby(20).

=end first roll=
second roll 9
total attacks 30

Kai built up his energy and charged it into his hands, creating a massive fireball in his hands.

"Lions roar!" Kai shouted, hurling the attack into the church and dropping it onto the man, wrapping the fiery explosion around the man, smaller explosions hitting the man around him constantly(30). Kai then jumped into the air, and tightened himself into a ball, dropping through the hole and spinning like a top.

=end roll 2=
third roll: 5
total hits 30

"Lion kick!" Kai shouted, coming out of the kick and heel dropping the old man on the head, cracking the scorched ground beneath his feet(30).

==

30 + 30 + 5 x 5 = 325 total damage
Max: 1565

Level 2: 1 turn left

SQJ
04-10-2011, 11:27 PM
First roll 7!
Total hits 7 at 25 damage each

The old man screamed in agony as he was hit hard with the first blast and pounted again and again. The two of them had now dropped into the lobby becuase of a serioues of moves he had not expected from the boy. Slowly he worked his way too his knees "Impressive. Dragon's Roar!" The old man yelled. there was a massive thunder clap which shook the entire room. the room trembled for the last time before the last survivin support beams splinted and exploded sending the whole roof down.

It was in mid fall then Max attacked head butting the boy(25) and launching him back where the vast majority of the building was still comming down, there was a crash as Kai literally smasshed,back first, right through it(75). The old man was a blur but it wasn't ove the old man didn't stop, he kept comming at him, moving atthe speed that made him looklike nothing more than a blur. Kai drew the line right threw the fallling debris as each strike sent him back(75).

Then by pure speed the old man dissapeared.

Kai held his chest and looked up.

==

2nd Die roll gave me a NINE!!!!
That's 30 hits!!

Up in the air the old man was suspended in mid air, the dark skies had retuened and only now the black clouds dissapeared behind the pure white light of the lighting that was forming in Max's fists.
'The Dragon strikes, the Dragon bites, the Dragon kills feel the Dragon's wrath!' The old man roared.

A single stream of lighting burst from Max's hands and ploughed right through Kai's chest lighting him up. The old man could feel him fingers twisting wit the push of the blast agaisnt his whole hand but he contained it forcing more power into the blast. (750(30 hits!!))

==

Third die roll gives me a 2 which of course is nothing.

==

Max felt the purge surge leave him suddenly and he fell to the earth below, at first exhaustion threatened to put him out but a sudden realisation of his situation brought him back. He reached out catching, quite ironically, a lighting rod, all that was left of the roof, and slid down to the lobby.
"I know you're not done boy, come now. I haven't got all night. I have renovations to do."

Total hits 37!
Total damage 925!

Max 1565
Kai 1045

Koti~
04-10-2011, 11:31 PM
[dice0]
[dice1]
[dice2]
[dice3]
[dice4]

SQJ
04-10-2011, 11:52 PM
-___- that's one hell of a roll you got there...grumble grumble

[dice0]
[dice1]
[dice2]
[dice3]
[dice4]

Koti~
04-11-2011, 12:07 AM
=non attacking roll=

Kai could feel the weight of the church above him, his body felt light had been stuck inside a giant lightning storm cloud, which was pretty close to what had happened. He heard the foot fall as the lightning man landed on the ground, sounding pretty winded from his attack. The man taunted him, telling him to stand back up and continue to fight.

"I'll.. show you.. who the real.. fighter is." Kai mumbled to himself. Digging his hands towards his body and pushed himself, trying to get leverage from the ground. He knew the old man was waiting for him to return to attacking him.

"You will die old man!" Kai shouted vengefully. He pushed himself off the ground as fire swirled around him, energy roaring outwards. The flame tattoos covered his entire body, turning his skin pure white. His hair went straight red as the energy coated his body, the timbers from the roof incinerated into ash.

"Prepare to meet the flames of hell!" Kai roared one last time, the flames swirling around his body rapidly shifting to black, leaving only the white frame of his body there

===

Max 1565
Kai 1045

SQJ
04-11-2011, 12:25 AM
Non attacking

If I had fotten a high roll....DAMN!!

Exhaustion pulled at his old and trough muscles. There was no time to mes around with the boy anymore. It was time to finish this and that was exactly what he would do. Once again lightning formed surrounding him and creating a wall. His muscles tenced. He glared as his oppoenet gathered energy too.

"Lets end this game shall we?"

Max 1565
Kai 1045

Koti~
04-11-2011, 12:26 AM
[dice0]
[dice1]
[dice2]
[dice3]
[dice4]

SQJ
04-11-2011, 12:29 AM
MAMA NEEDS A NEW PAIR OF SHOES!!!!

[dice0]
[dice1]
[dice2]
[dice3]
[dice4]

Koti~
04-11-2011, 12:40 AM
First roll 4: no continue
total hits 4

Kai blasted forward through the rubble, spinning and striking the man into the chest, fire bursting through his back(25). The old man was momentarily stunned in the air for a split second, which he brought his knee into the mans chin, blasting the man into the air(25).

"Lets see how this does ya. Hells meteor!" Kai shouted, blasting into the air as a meteor, grabbing the man and kicking him higher into the air, both reaching the atmosphere(25). Kai boosted into the air, wrapping his arms around the mans body. He began to spin like a top, blasting off the air at high speeds towards the ground. He swung his fist against the mans chest and pushed off, causing the man to plummet into the ground, a large crater forming around him. Kai landed on the raised alter, the flames dying around his body, returning him to normal.

"Seems I held back a bit old man"
==

Max: 1465
Kai: 1045

SQJ
04-11-2011, 09:20 PM
First roll 6 Hit and Continue
Total Hits 6
(10 damage per hit)

Max raised his feet before hopping up with his back and landing horizontally. He was covered in dirt but looked a sight better than his Church.
“Damn” He sighed looking at the crater in the heart of his wondrous, once anyway, cathedral.

The sky above, which could be clearly seen from the first floor started to darken. Max's eyes began to cloud. His muscles bulged and he grew physically. “The dragon's strength is something I have not needed to use for longer than you have been alive my boy. A very long time.” The old man sighed. He grew until he was twice as thick as he had been before, he was so big it seemed unlikely he would be able to move let alone fight.

That was until Max simply disappeared right before the boy's eyes reappearing right in front of him, his fist cocked back. He fired up an uppercut(10), lifting the boy, Max raised his boot quickly and stomped on the boy's pants sending him back down.
Whack!(10) another upper cut.
The boy was pulled back down
Whack!(10)
down again
Whack!(10)
This time Max grabbed the boy's collar and pulled his right into his forehead. (20) the boy's head nodded as though he were a bobbled head toy.

==

6 x 10 = 60 Damage
Second roll is a 5
Thats 15 hits at 10 damage each

==

The old man let go and spread his legs out taking the horse stance once again and fired off a mean barrage of jabs shooting electrical sparks into the boy's torso, landing fifteen in total(150). Ma grinned and jumped backwards, landing in the middle of the cathedral. He laughed as he built up more energy.

==
15 x 10 = 150 Damage
60 x 10 = 60 Damage
= 210 Damge

[centre] Total hits 21
Total Damage 210

Max 1465
Kai 835
[/center]

Koti~
04-11-2011, 09:23 PM
[dice0]
[dice1]
[dice2]
[dice3]
[dice4]

SQJ
04-11-2011, 09:24 PM
EPIC LOL!!! I love that 9! AFTER the 4 ^ ^

Here I go!! I need 835 damage!! that's 84 hits on Level2!!
[dice0]
[dice1]
[dice2]
[dice3]
[dice4]

Koti~
04-11-2011, 09:31 PM
= non attacking post =

Kai stood up, coughing up a small amount of blood. He shook his head, dislodging the dirt and rubble from his hair, feeling like his brain was rattling with it.

"I commend you man, but I won't be finished off that easily by an old crone like you." Kai said, taking a deep breath. He built his energy into his body, the fire seals surrounding his body glowing black this time. He could tell that he might have to end this soon, and coated his fists into his hands, his eyes fixated on the old man.

"I will say though, this has been quite a fight. It might take me some time to recover my church once I win it from you" Kai said, spreading his legs.

SQJ
04-11-2011, 11:37 PM
First roll
I rolled an 8 which means I get 8 hits at 10 damage per hit.

==

The old man gritted his teeth, he could see the boy growing his power yet again. He wasn’t exactly sure how much more of a beating he could actually take, him and his beloved Cathedral. He could not take the chance. Right now, a little damage on other turfs and he could earn enough money and reputation to have everything fixed in no time at all. This needed to be wrapped up. He Disappeared Again this time rushing to a spot a short of Kai before jumping using his head as a ram. He collided hard with the boy's chest targeting the same region he had targeted before(30).
Crash!
Both him and the boy smashed right through the podium but Max was nowhere near completed. Bouncing to his feet first he jumped back and jumped forwards, crashing skull first into Kai's chest(10) “Dragon's claw!” he roared dropping his 'claws' into Kai's chest leaning back and putting his fingertips together(40).

==
8 x 10 = 80 Damage

Second roll is a 6 move on to second die roll!!!
18 hits at 10 damage each!!

==

Lighting formed on his finger tips, bright white circles formed around each finger, forming what looked to be rings the white light spread around his fingers then around his palms, stopping at his wrists.

He swore at the levels of concentration this ability took, to his luck the boy too was concentrating on powering up. This was clearly going to come down to speed.

“Fire Dragon Gate opened, Earth Dragon gate opened, Wind Dragon gate opened, Give me your strength.”

The bright gloves grew in thickness, the white light distorting and darkening to something less blinding.

Max Punched at the air. The lighting burst forwards and a dragon formed in the distance and struck Kai. (80)

He disappeared and reappeared in front of Kai his first in Kai's gut, massive volts coarsed through the boy's body as a massive surge hit him. (100)

==

10 X 18 = 180 Damage

Third Roll 2 attack miss.

==

Kai moved out of the way just as the truly massive surge was about to hit. A massive wave of white light hit the organ and it burst into flame, the iron pipes melting and tearing apart. “Damn” Max swore.

==

Total hits 26 hits
Total damage 260 Damage

Max 1465
Kai 575
You need a massive roll to turn this around mate...

Koti~
04-11-2011, 11:40 PM
[dice0]
[dice1]
[dice2]
[dice3]
[dice4]

SQJ
04-11-2011, 11:42 PM
LAWLLLL!!!!

[dice0]
[dice1]
[dice2]
[dice3]
[dice4]

Koti~
04-11-2011, 11:48 PM
= non attacking post =

Kai sighed happily, the air next to him smelling like ozone. He charged energy into his body, causing the seals go grow even more inside his body. He forced his body to grow with his energy, his physical body shredding into pieces. His body morphed into the form of an astral lion, different flames making up his body. He roared loudly at the man, the weight of the church parts cracking under neath his weight.

SQJ
04-11-2011, 11:54 PM
Max's muscles tensed once again, his own inner stength bubbling up constantly. The race it semed was still on despite his efforts to end it quickly alll around him and inferno raged on, but fortunately he was absorbing it quickly, it aided in his own growth. The shape of his dragon grew quicky as far as Max was cncerend deat was calling Kai's name, daeth who had taken shape as Max. Max would Kai's judge, he could feel it in his bones as his massvie bulging form grew.
"It is time." He roared.

Non attacking

Koti~
04-11-2011, 11:56 PM
[dice0]
[dice1]
[dice2]
[dice3]
[dice4]

SQJ
04-12-2011, 12:07 AM
WOW....

[dice0]
[dice1]
[dice2]
[dice3]
[dice4]

Koti~
04-12-2011, 12:14 AM
= yeah I'm screwed =

Kai ran forward, his paws raised to attack the man in the chest. Just as he was about to strike the man in the dead center of the chest, his energy faded fast from his body, causing him to return to normal. His hand hit the dragon form of Max, and was blasted backwards, luckly saving himself from being impaled on the shrapnel.

"Oh shit" Kai said, telling he didn't have the energy left to recharge to full, and would be finished off by the old man.

"Despite this probably being the end of me, I am proud to have fought you, old man" Kai said, standing up straight.

SQJ
04-12-2011, 12:51 AM
First die roll 10!
That's 15 hits at 25 damage!!

==

Max's power was rushing up into him too quickly to be stopped. He saw the boy come at him but never saw the boy stop, bright light had blinded him almost completely. He was relying on the feed back of his electrical power to find his target. He sprung, taking the boy by surprise. The boy blocked the attack but Max's rush was just too quick. A white burst of energy surrounded him forming a perfect circle.

“Dragon's fang!” The light broke away from the circle as Max twisted and punched the boy in the kidney(75). Kai's arms dropped and Max suddenly appeared right in front of him.
Pow!
A punch on the right check with his left fist.(100)
Pow!
A punch on the left cheek with his right fist(100)
Pow!!
An upper cut launched him up but he was stopped in mid flight.
==
15 x 25 = 375
Second die roll 4
That's 12 hits at 25 damage!!
==

Max Held him by the back of his shirt held him up like a rag doll “The Dragon's kiss.” The old man whispered.

Lightning surged into the boy from the old man's hands lighting him up like a Christmas tree before the surge suddenly disappeared and Max stopped. Realising that the fight was finished. (250)

The boy had lost consciousness. The fight was over. His church was a wreck. I would take ages to get everything back who would pay for it. He dropped the boy and kicked him hard launching the boy right through the doors of the church. Max felt his body shrink again. His power surge gone, leaving him old and creaky like a rusted hinge once again.

“And stay out!” He yelled before hacking, coughing and spitting. He spat to clear the phloem when something bad pulled on his spine, he dropped to his knees, clutching his back gingerly. “My back, my back.” He groaned. “where'd I put that god-damn body rub? Suzy? Suzy? Where are you girl!”

==
12 x 25 = 300
15 x 25 = 375

Total hits 27
Total damage 675

Max 1465
Kai -100 (LOSS)
GAME OVER

Koti~
04-12-2011, 12:53 AM
awesome fight man, but as one final tribute to see how royally screwed i was

[dice0]
[dice1]
[dice2]
[dice3]
[dice4]

SQJ
04-12-2011, 01:03 AM
LOL shit rolls all the way through dude.... ^^

Well that has been the test. I liked the format.
I like how the game turned out(Not just beucase I won)

Though the posts were speed posts with no character history and no thought out battle techniques the game was stil fun.

I think the destructable arena was a pretty fun bonus. We compeltely melted the Cathedral..

I think the best part is that it can only get better from here. Any thoughts and opinions Inn?

Koti~
04-12-2011, 01:18 AM
I agree with everything that has gone down, the only thing we need to do is decide on a posting style for the fights. I mean, i changed my style at least every two posts.

The history and fighting style will come character building.

That is the last time i will disregard a priest

SQJ
04-12-2011, 01:30 AM
LOL true. But in the CS I did make space for fighting styles where you'll have one potentiall evolving fighitng style(Depending on you really.)

Edit need to sleep damn...you should definately PM someone and fight them on another thread. See if you can win there. But I'm guessing it will be using the same test characters though...