PDA

View Full Version : [OOC] Trigun: Sound Life

\/Ģin
04-13-2011, 05:51 AM
The raindrops fell like boulders to the earth, heavy and deep but not as deep as the heart of a humanoid typhoon. His chest thumped quickly and violently as his tears fell in with the rain, rolling off his cheek making one last grasp to hang onto the chin and then letting go. A hundred bullets hurt, a thousand hateful cries stung, but heartbreak felt like ripping life from him.

The sound of violins kicked in and a female singer took the front of the band.

So... On the first evening a pebble
From somewhere out of nowhere drops upon the dreaming world

For the first time in his life, even at the death of Rem, he was truly in sorrow and pain.

"See Vash," the haunting voice pierced his mind again. "You can't save them all. You get close and they die, humans are so void of compassion. That is why they deserve to die. You can stop this Vash, you can end it all and no one will have to hurt again. The planet and the plants, nothing. Just me and you to keep them-"

Vash shook his head roughly. "I won't kill anyone..."

So... On the second celestial evening
All the children of their pebbles joined hands and composed a waltz

"Don't fool yourself Vash, you've killed before. Remember Legato!"

"SHUT UP!"

Everyone stopped what they were doing and looked to the man in confusion. If only they knew the pest that filled his head, the man whom sat locked away for the rest of eternity and yet still found his way into Vash's head.

He couldn't take the stares any longer. "I'm sorry folks," he began between the choking cries. "I cannot stay any longer."

"Mr. Vash!"

He looked over his shoulder.

"Where are you going?"

Vash smiled. "I hear there's a place. A place they call paradise. I'm going to find it..."

"Vash!"

"I'm sorry Milly...Take care of them for me."

He turned ignoring her cries and kept walking until the sand itself could only shrug in wander where the typhoon had gone.

Sound Life

R.I.P. Meryl Strife

Loving wife and mother. May god shed his blessings on you.

Two kids, one the compassionate and loving while the other a rough and crazy gunman that takes no bull and deals out punishment. Unlike their father, they've killed and they're not afraid to kill again if someone or something got in their way.

You would think the two would take after their father, but no. After Vash disappearing when they were small, the town became infected with a disease in the water and although it made the half-human children twins sick, they survived unlike everyone else in the town. Even Milly passed away from the infection. Because of their reputation for being the only survivors, towns have labeled them the cause of it all and call them the Grim Twins. Spitting legends that the earth and all its inhabitants die when the two come around. It is obviously a bunch of overdone rumors, but it does make life harder on the twins who only want a quiet and peaceful lifestyle.

After wandering till the pair are young adults, they think back on what their father spoke of before he left. "Paradise."

Gathering a gang of men from several towns who aren't afraid to be in the presence of the Grim Twins, the pair head off in search of Paradise, the mythical land of eden.

(First Come gets pick to be the sibling of my character (one of the twins). I'll also let whomever this may be to choose which of the two they want to play. The calm and peaceful one who kills only when need be, or the violent one who likes to spam the trigger. Remember that if you take the part, you don't have to fill out the bio part of the sheet.)

Name:

Weapons:

Appearance:

Bio:

This is a rewrite of an RP I created on RPA back in 2007 or 2008, but for some unknown reason I find myself urging to go back to the Trigun world again. The original RP Vash was there. However, this time he is not and instead this will be about his Twins and their friends searching for Paradise, a mythical land of hills, grass, and lakes untouched by the foul hands of any man.

Our group will stick together for the majority of the RP.

Kris
04-13-2011, 12:11 PM
sounds cool :D

Why not submit it for Roleplay of the Week (http://www.role-player.net/forum/showthread.php?t=905) or put it in the Roleplaying Games Directory (http://www.role-player.net/forum/showthread.php?t=2304) or click here (http://www.role-player.net/forum/showthread.php?t=3975) to help attract players?