PDA

View Full Version : ღ The Wolf and the Maiden ღ OOC

Winter
11-29-2009, 05:22 AM
The Wolf and The Maiden
_______________ღ_______________ღ_______________ღ__ _____________

There are some who have seen the DarkWorld, in all its perilous glory. Some have said it is a beautiful world whereby dreams come true, and all you wish shall turn to gold... I say they are fools. As insane as the world of which they speak. This DarkWorld is the stuff of nightmares, a place where nothing is as it seems and something simple can be deadly. This letter I send to you, the last of the Dark Order. You who have protected our boundary. You who held power in your grasp. I ask of you to take up sword and spell once more, to protect the human world from invasion of darkness. Do not allow the Underlying War to cross over. Do not allow the Marcae to succeed. Find the fellow warriors, train them, and take up your weapons against him. Do not allow the Maiden to fall into his possession, else all is lost. I entrust to you to find the warriors needed to assist you. Do not fail me. In all honor we trust.
Lord Sakaiah R. Detetrius
3rd Order or the Rune
Mage Master

The news had come in quick, the Mage Master to the King of Dark World was dead. He had been found in his chamber, murdered, with no reason as to why. A great power had been gathering in the east, a King and Emperor creating the new title of ‘Marcae’ to honour himself with. Some rumoured that it was his spies and assassins that had done away with the Lord Detetrius. But noone could say for sure.

A letter addressed to the last of the DarkOrder, a mystical man, known by title as ‘Wolf’ was sent earlier that night, the killer was not able to obtain it. The recipient was a man unable to be found lest he wish it. A Man who by right was the Lord of DarkWorld, but not had he taken his throne, for wish of his lost love to return to him. There were many a time when once he served his realm, and his Lady, but since her death he had hidden, allowing mortal men to rule in his stead.

Times had changed, long years have passed since the need for the Dark Order. But those times have come again, the Maiden is to be re-born into this world, and all that the residents of DarkWorld hold dear are poised to lose it all to this ‘Marcae.’ The letter shall in hope be received by the Wold, and one can only hope he shall come to the aid of those who need him most.

ღ Things You Will Need To Knowღ

Please ensure you read this before you PM or Post.

Marcae - is the word for 'ruler' or 'emperor' he is the kind of the DarkWorld and he is waging war on the people who live within this parallel world. He does not yet know of the human world, but should he conquer the DarkWorld, he would find the portal to the human realm and would send his immortal creatures to take that world as well. The princess is his daughter and his son has disappeared.

Wolf - he is the one the letter from the Magemaster is addressed to. Wolf is not his name. But his title. He is the last of a group known as the Dark Order. A group consisting of Mages, Warriors and Archers, men and women who were trained to protect the borders. (your basic RP party.) He is destined to protect the maiden due to ancient legend.

Maiden - She is the sacred light, they say the DarkWorld was created by a maiden and her lover, who could transform into a wolf. Every few generations the Maiden, reincarnated returns to the World to protect it from danger.

ღ Rulesღ

I. Follow the Terms of Use
II. Use some form of OOC when talking out of Character, and please try to keep it to the OOC Thread
III. PM your form to me, please.
IV. Please try your best to achieve some form of literacy. This means, use spell check, grammar and if I see l33t anywhere i will rip your colon out through your nose!!!
V. If you cause problems you will recieve a warning, this is on a "three strikes and your out" basis, this means that if I have to talk to you three times, I will ask you to leave the roleplay.
VI. This is a present day RP, (which move into an alternate world) not cyber weapons or the such.
VII. Try to keep the genders evenly balanced throughout the roleplay, please. I don't want it to be a sausage fest and I don't want it to be all women either.

NO ANIME PICTURES

Please place a picture of your character here. (to avoid stretching please make it 500px or less.)

Username:

Name:

Role:

Sexuality:

Physical Description: (Needs to be an actual written description.)

History:

Personality:

Weapons: (if the apprentice, healer or magemaster put in at least 2 spells)

Character development: (Here I want to know what you think should havven with your character along the story, for example if you're the Marcae perhaps you want to be poisoned by the Royal Mage and actually be good. Or perhaps you want to be the princess and turn against the Marcae. The choice is yours but please be inventive. :) )

ღ Forms/Charactersღ
The text in grey indicates a "reserved" part, however they have not been accepted yet, and therefore you can still apply for the position.

Archer:
Swordmaster:
Magemaster: Cheshire as "Lady Cheshire"
Mage Apprentice:
Maiden: Winter as "Kaia Traven"
Wolf: StormWolf as "Brennus Aybara"
White Healer: nonangelic92
Scout/Assassin: splicer407 as "Mordecai Teteru"

Marcae:
Master of The Guard: (Works for the Marcae)
Royal Magemaster: (The royal mage and vizier to the Marcae)
Princess: (Marcae's Daughter) Shani as "Beatrice"
Missing Prince: (Marcae's Son) Fira Fidelity

Also, if you wish to add a character, please let me know... XD

THE IC THREAD (http://role-player.net/forum/showthread.php?p=60342#post60342)

Shani
11-29-2009, 06:47 AM
Could I be the princess.

Winter
11-29-2009, 06:49 AM
Sure, I haven't had any request for her as yet. You can be the Marcae's daughter. Just send me a Sheet when you've done it :)

Shani
11-29-2009, 07:10 AM
Okay would you like it in a pm or is here fine?

Winter
11-29-2009, 07:26 AM
Which ever you like. Though PM works best for me.

StormWolf
11-29-2009, 07:32 AM
okay, I fixed up my profile, may I post it for public viewing?

Winter
11-29-2009, 07:38 AM
Sure!! :)

StormWolf
11-29-2009, 07:41 AM
http://dailyart.tea-nifty.com/art_can/images/2008/11/17/pic433_paul_telfer_2.jpg

Username: StormWolf

Name: Brennus Aybara

Role: Wolf

Sexuality: Heterosexual

Physical Description: Standing around 6’6”, Brennus is a wondrous male specimen. His body at a peak physical condition from the life he has led. His hair is oil black and runs over his shoulders, though it is held in a ponytail by a leather ribbon at the nape of his neck. A patch of bristly hair makes its home on his chin, helping accentuate the bold and stony planes and angles of his hard face. A scar marks his left cheek, starting on the cheekbone and stopping at the ear. His eyes are the color of molten gold, holding their own wild light.
In the Real World, He usually wears a plain grey or white T-shirt with a leather vest over it. Heavy–duty leather belts criss-cross his waits and sturdy, faded Levi jeans cover his muscular legs. Thick leather biker boots endow his feet.

In the DarkWorld, he usually wears a hardened leather haubruch with steel scales sewn in an overlapping pattern for optimal protection and maneuverability. Underneath his haubruch, he wears iron ring-mail. His arms are relatively exposed; some shoulder guards of the same make as his haubruch protect those cannonball-like rotator cuffs of his. Iron backed leather gauntlets encase his forearms, leather hand wraps around his palm, making the grip on his weapon that much better. The wrap on his right hand can be tied to his weapon to avoid disarms. His powerful legs are dressed in sturdy levi breeches; a sturdy set of belts criss-cross his waits, hardened soldier’s boots over his feet. Solemn grey fur lines his gauntlets, boots, shoulder guards, and the collar of his tattered Shadow Cloak, which seems to shift bleak colors, making Brennus hard very difficult to see while in combat.

History: Brennus is the Wolf, the immortal who dwells in the Dark World, the last of his order, a veteran of countless years and countless battles, being the lone, solemn guardian who defends the worlds beyond the Darkness. He has been awaiting his call to his destiny and his fate for years beyond comprehension, each day filled with blood.

Personality: Not the most outgoing fellow in existence. He is usually quiet, scanning his surrounding for danger, though he can be seen looking to the distance, a sad longing in his eyes. He is one of the greatest warriors around, and he knows it, but that pride does not touch him. He simply knows how to read people, predict attacks and yet remain unpredictable. Not much of a talker. Only saying things that are worth taking the breath to say, his glares otherwise speak volumes.

Weapons: The Fang; Enchanted Steel Greatsword. 2 handed. – strapped to his back.
http://www.a2armory.com/images/claymores/claymore-silver-armoury.jpg

Half Moon – worn on a belt loop at his waist
http://www.medieval-weaponry.co.uk/acatalog/AW5708-viking-axe.jpg

Throwing daggers hidden among his person in various places.

Character development: Fall in love with the Maiden and rule the DarkWorld with her. Possibly be torn between two women, the Maiden and one other. Becomes the monster he has been fighting. Make the ultimate sacrifice. Just thinking out loud.

Winter
11-29-2009, 07:53 AM
Sweet!! :) Sounds good!

nonangelic92
11-29-2009, 08:41 AM
Can I be White Healer? please *does puppy dog face*

Winter
11-29-2009, 08:52 AM
lol, well work on the sheet and i'll look it over :P

nonangelic92
11-29-2009, 08:57 AM
okay I will pm it to you after I have some sleep, cuae I cant focus.

Winter
11-29-2009, 09:53 AM
http://i214.photobucket.com/albums/cc74/Axika_5526/KaiaTraven.jpg

~Kaia Traven~

Username: Winter

Name: Kaia Traven

Role: Maiden

Sexuality: Bisexual

Physical Description: Kaia stands at a slight 5’ 2” she is slim of build, yet with noticeable curves in her hips and breasts. She is pale in complexion, soft smooth skin, silky satin hair and always a kind smile graces her lips. She has enchanting doe eyes, of a crystalline blue hue, when she looks upon you it is said she can look into your very soul. She has a calming and sweet nature, being around her can calm even the most violent temper.

History: Kaia was born in London to Elizabeth and Syrus Traven. She was always a bright and happy child, brining joy to anyone she smiled at. People had said there was magic in her eyes, like she was blessed by the fairies when she was born. Her parents were most proud, they spoiled her but Kaia never went rotten, she grew to be a beautiful, charming and sweet young woman. She volunteered at the local salvation army and disadvantaged homes, she works on art and painting when not volunteering or working with her mother or doing her homework for a online course or seeing her friends. It’s a busy life, but she enjoys it thoroughly. Her ambition is to one day go out and see the world, she wants to travel and have adventures.

Personality: A sweet and sensitive girl, Kaia wants to help as many as she can, she’s adventurous and helpful, “a genuine gem.” As the neighbour Mr. Maxwell calls her. She is thirsty for more information, always willing to learn and can often be found in possession of a book. She also enjoys investigating and exploring. She is ready for an adventure. As much as she enjoys her life, she would love for something to happen.

StormWolf
11-30-2009, 04:05 AM
Wowee... Beautiful. I like this prophecy :p

Winter
11-30-2009, 04:16 AM
Mwahahaha. Prophecy's are my favourite... They're so fun to work with...

StormWolf
11-30-2009, 04:19 AM
indeed. Wow, the hieght difference between Brennus and Kaia is astounding. 6'6" versus 5'2". Lol. Excuse me as I just throw you over my shoulder....

Winter
11-30-2009, 04:24 AM
Lol, yes well she is very short... curvy but rather diminutive. :P

StormWolf
11-30-2009, 04:29 AM
Hooray! Brennus can be a human wall!

Winter
11-30-2009, 04:36 AM
Lol, well good luck if Kaia ever got angry and hit him... she'd break her hand!! :P

StormWolf
11-30-2009, 05:03 AM
I think you mistake Brennus for Lord D-Bag III. He is a gentleman, if not a little out of practice....

Winter
11-30-2009, 05:27 AM
Lol... Well I don't think he'd upset her on purpose! :P

Cheshire
11-30-2009, 07:21 AM
This looks interesting, I think I might try to be the magemaster, if that's still open.

When you say no anime, would this count as anime? http://www.picamatic.com/show/2009/11/30/10/20/6130210_450x360.jpg

EDIT: sorry, I forgot to add, if the magemaster's gender is set, I'll go for apprentice instead xP

Edit again: er... actually, what's the difference between magemaster and royal magemaster?

Winter
11-30-2009, 08:29 AM
Well the pic is fine, it's not anime. (Anime is awesome, but I prefer realer-looking pics) Yours is fine though. Though how would you explain the purple hair?

Magemaster can be who ever, the Lord Sakaiah R. Detetrius, is the former mage master. I may add more to the intro however, expalining what happened to him.

The Royal mage master is the Marcae's Right hand man/lady and vizier. -I'll add that for clarification. :P-

Cheshire
11-30-2009, 08:36 AM
If she'd be a very skilled mage right? I imagine she could think up some magical hair color spells or dyes x3

Winter
11-30-2009, 08:57 AM
Yeah, a experiment that went awry, but she kept the colour. :P That'll work. XD

Winter
11-30-2009, 10:26 AM
Alright, I added more to the introduction, be sure to check it out. :)

GraftRaven
11-30-2009, 02:05 PM
*ahem* i'd just like to point out that its 407 at the end of my name... not 402

and i'll get that profile to you real soon ^^

Cheshire
11-30-2009, 03:48 PM
(Hopefully I didn't go overboard with her magic, I figure she's a master mage, so probably a little powerful, but let me know if I need to cut back on it, and by just how much >>)

http://www.picamatic.com/show/2009/11/30/10/20/6130210_450x360.jpg

Username: Cheshire

Name: Lady Cheshire

Role: Magemaster

Sexuality: Homosexual

Physical Description: Cheshire has a thin build, with surprising curves. Some suspect she may have augmented this magically, but she has never commented on such rumors, and none have ever dared ask her to her face. She also looks remarkably young for her age, and there is little doubt that this, at least, is caused by her magic. She wears a unique outfit of blue-purple dyed leather, and a pink dyed collar, with light armor on her chest, and a massive assortment of belts and pouches of magical supplies around her hip.

Her most unique feature is her hair, which was permanently turned purple by an expiriment gone awry a long time ago. She liked the color and decided to keep it as such, having somewhat disliked her previous black as being bland. Her eyes are an odd color, a dim grey... brown... or perhaps purple... maybe they even change when you're not looking, but once again, it's unknown if it's magical or just your mind playing tricks on you.

History: The new Mage Master, after Lord Detetrius's recent passing, is a bit of a mystery, even in the magic community. She doesn't even seem to have a proper name, simply being reffered to as Cheshire. Such an enigma recieving such a position has caused quite a stir in the community, though her abilities, and known praise that Lort Detetrius gave her, has given her quite a claim to the position.

All that is known of her is that she was one of Lord Detetrius's most promising disiples, and is extremely well versed, as well as naturally talented, in the magical arts. In the earlier days of her studies, she was known to goof off quite often, occasionally shirking her studies entirely in favor of pursuing the company of some of the other female apprentices. However, as time went on, she learned to balance her pleasure-seeking and her studdies, becoming more and more focused over time.

In recent days she had become very devoted to her studdies, being almost always seen with a book in hand. One of the only times she's been seen without one was at Lord Detetrius's funeral service.

Personality: When Cheshire is working she is a strict professional, focusing completely on her work, whether it's potion making, researching or what have you. On her personal life, however, she's much different. She is a very fun-loving and jolly soul, even when it may seem inapropriate. She is very flirtatious about girls she finds attractive, though swears she has never stooped to using magic for seduction.

Weapons:

Byth Baladr- A twisted wooden staff made from some ancient tree, long extinct. The wood of the staff twists around itself until it reaches the top, where it forms a firm holding place for a crystal of a clearly magical nature.
Staff Light- The crystal at the end of her staff glows fright, acting as a torch.
Magic Missile- Fires a blast of pure magical energy from the crystal of her staff.

Animal Transformations-

Cat Form- Cheshire has the ability to transform into a cat.

Debilitation-

Tracking Hex- Places a tracking hex on a target, allowing her to sense it's location.
Life Drain- Drains her targets life force, healing her own ailments in exchange.

Aid-

Protective Ward- Places a protective ward upon her target, guarding them from harmful magics for a time.
Heal- Speeds up and enhances her target's natural healing processes, causing wounds to mend, and disease and poisons to be fought off faster.

Destruction-

Fireball- Creates and hurls a ball of flame which explodes on impact.
Lighting Strike- Causes lightning to strike down from the sky.
Wind Blast- Creates a powerful blast of wind, knocking back, and potentially down, anything hit by it.

Sustained- (She has to focus to keep the effects of these spells in play, meanwhile she is unable to do anything else.)

Shield- Creates a powerful, impenetrable barrier around herself and those near her, blocking all physical objects from passing through.

Character development: (If it's alright, I'd like to wait and see what the rest of the characters are like before I put more thought into this.)

Winter
12-01-2009, 06:38 AM
@splicer: My bad!! I'll change it! XD

@cheshire: Whoa.... that's a massive amount of powers.... Might wanna cut it down... say... 1 animal transformation (not wolf lol) 2 dehabilitation, 2 aid and 3 destruction. Just to keep it simple, if there's more you wanna put in later we can get to that lol :P Otherwise it seems mighty overpowered... :P

Cheshire
12-01-2009, 06:46 AM
Hehe, alright, that's what I wanted to be sure about. I figured I'd go overpowered and trim it down as needed, rather than make her super weak for a master mage XD

Edit: There, how's that? I left a few more than you suggested, but other than the shield spell, they're just two minor staff abilities she has. XD

Winter
12-01-2009, 07:00 AM
Yeha that's better. :P You're approved. :)

Cheshire
12-01-2009, 07:04 AM
Yay! :D

GraftRaven
12-01-2009, 11:52 AM
Username: splicer407

http://img339.imageshack.us/img339/9454/altair.png

Name: Mordecai Teteru

Role: Scout/Assassin

Sexuality: Heterosexual

Physical Description: Slim, yet powerful Mordecai stands an average 5’ 10”, though he usually appears a bit shorter because he tries to keep his head out of view by bowing it. A closer inspection of his left hand will reveal that his ring finger is mostly missing, appearing only as a stump. He usually wears a white robe and hood secured with a large leather belt and straps around the shoulders. The belt is surrounded by red fabric and also carries five throwing knives. The hood he wears comes to a sharp point and shadows his face in any light, those who see his eyes, although there are few who now live, will notice that his left one is lime green and the right one a dark blue.

History: Local rumors speak of men who can disappear, come out of the shadows and kill someone without a trace, and lift your coin purse without touching it. In truth it is one man acting to his own agenda. His true history is a dark one. Former bodyguard for a wealth merchant his job was to blend with crowds and provide protection from out of sight, which he did on several occasions earning him several pieces of unique armor. The last attack on his master was the man’s last moment, but Mordecai hunted the attacker after his master’s death, eventually finding the man who had ordered the hit, but the man had also found him and killed his family to boot.

Personality: Extremely driven Mordecai is the type of person that would rather act than sit around arguing about what to do. He’s also very observant, but not talkative at all.

Weapons: Hidden blade (comes out on a slide from his left gauntlet), a sturdy hunting knife (located in a sheath on his back), fifteen throwing knives located in various places (five on his belt, five in his left boot, and five on his shoulder pad). (ignore the sword in the picture)

Character development: Mordecai will probably be the one everybody is suspicious of… his personality is not really conducive to fitting in with people but his drive to get back at the one who murdered his family (which will be easier once the war is over) means that he will do his job unquestionably well.

Winter
12-01-2009, 12:11 PM
Oh sweet! IC will be up soon, I think I'll wait for one or two more chara's. :)

StormWolf
12-03-2009, 06:35 AM
YAY! *Does Caramelldansen dance because no one can see him*

Winter
12-03-2009, 06:46 AM
*points and stares* eeehehehehehehehee!!

StormWolf
12-03-2009, 06:54 AM
http://i232.photobucket.com/albums/ee67/_konan_/Caramelldansen-Sephiroth.gif

Winter
12-03-2009, 06:56 AM
http://i232.photobucket.com/albums/ee67/_konan_/Caramelldansen-Sephiroth.gif

OMG... I'm in love....

StormWolf
12-03-2009, 06:58 AM
lol. he is so maaad...

Winter
12-03-2009, 07:04 AM
no, he is hawwwwt.... you know... even though he's not real...

StormWolf
12-03-2009, 07:16 AM
hehe.... I was considering cosplaying as him for Anime LA... Either him or Auron

Winter
12-03-2009, 07:25 AM
I might be going with a battalion of Shinra Infantry... hopefully anyway.

StormWolf
12-03-2009, 07:26 AM
Well, shit! I'm going with some pals from school! If you see Roxas jumping on Auron's back, and Auron hating it... That would be my friend (Roxas) and me (Auron)

Winter
12-03-2009, 07:30 AM
lol, I doubt I'd see that... unless you come to Wai-Con.... :P

Winter
12-04-2009, 01:27 AM
THE IC THREAD (http://role-player.net/forum/showthread.php?p=60342#post60342) is up!

Shani
12-08-2009, 03:53 AM
http://s3.amazonaws.com/rede_prod/assets/0081/5008/DarkPrincess.jpg

Username: Shani

Name: Beatrice

Role: Dark Princess

Sexuality: Straight

Physical Description: She stands at 5'4. She weighs 120 pounds. (With
or without wings, thats up to you I wasn't sure if thats what you'd
want.) Her skin is very pale in complection. Beatrice is quite a looker, by that she is beautiful buy people are either afraid of her or her father so normally they don't dare speak around them about it. She wears dresses as anyone can see. She wears a dark red and black dress with chains. She has leather belts on her arms, and or wears arm warmers. She has long black hair with a beautiful head dress. She also wears black high heel boots.

History: Beatrice has been living with her father for her whole life. Her mother died when Beatrice was very young. (She was born with wings, beautiful bat/dragon wings. She learned to fly at a young age.) She was also taught in dark arts. Always preparing to take the throne if something happened to her father. She was beaten a great deal of times for disobeadiant, or for being friendly, or having a nice person with her. So they beat that straight out of her. If hurt the most when they'd hit her wings.

Personality: She has multiple personalites. There is her evil one, the good one who is always silenced, the fun one and the grumpy one. She can have a temper depending on her mood. Sometimes in secret she can be seen being nice, but not often due to her fathers spies and the beatings. Sometimes she is more animalistic that other times....so watch out.

Weapons: Well she does have her sharp retractible claws and teeth. But she also weilds a finely sharpend sword. She can control the elements to a limit, and her speed is quite dangerous.

Character development: She would like to experance love, and what it is to be loved. Time after time may turn against the Marcae to possibly become good and to live out her own life. Or maybe even over through her father and take the trone.

I have finished let me know what you think. :)

Winter
12-08-2009, 04:03 AM
lol awesome, can't wait til it's done. :)

StormWolf
12-08-2009, 04:03 AM
just posted. looks great shani!

Winter
12-08-2009, 04:11 AM
Oooh... awesome post!!
Also, I know the song he meant... I love that song!

StormWolf
12-08-2009, 04:36 AM
I love that play! What song did you think of? There were a couple it could be. I did that on purpose as to not restrict the reader.

Winter
12-08-2009, 04:48 AM
Phantom of the Opera, at least I think that's the name of the song. I know NightWish sang it. :P

StormWolf
12-08-2009, 04:52 AM
Holy Crap! Stalker! That the exact song I was listening to when I was writing the post! Stop stalking me!

These were the two I thought fit:

Phantom of the Opera (http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=WZMraAGlpwc)
and
Music of the Night (http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=4HWNKDmlnnQ)

Winter
12-08-2009, 05:08 AM
Hahah.... I have the song on my iPod. :)
XD

StormWolf
12-08-2009, 05:11 AM
Music of the Night seemed to fit the best, lyric wise.

Close your eyes and surrender to your
darkest dreams!
Purge your thoughts of the life
you knew before!
Close your eyes,
let your spirit start to soar!
And you'll live
as you've never lived before ...

Softly, deftly,
music shall surround you ...
Feel it, hear it,
closing in around you ...
Open up your mind,
let your fantasies unwind,
in this darkness which
you know you cannot fight -
the darkness of the music of the night ...

Let your mind start a journey
through a strange new world!
Leave all thoughts
of the world you knew before!
Let your soul take you where you
long to be !
Only then can you belong to me ...

The above Lyrics are my point exactly

Winter
12-08-2009, 05:15 AM
lol, I can't remember the lyrics. :P

StormWolf
12-08-2009, 05:16 AM
*points to the new spoiler in his previous post* I put my personal favorites. Happen to be all in a row...

and Brennus has a scar on the left side of his face. A scar he is ashamed of. It's like the Phantom :D

Winter
12-08-2009, 05:31 AM
unfortunately I can't see the spoilers on this site... :P

Fira Fidelity
12-08-2009, 05:31 AM
I wanna play. But what should Fira Fidelity be...?
Hmmmm...

Winter
12-08-2009, 05:34 AM
the archer? or the bad guy? I need a bad guy... :P

StormWolf
12-08-2009, 05:39 AM
bad guy-archer-guy!

oaky, winter. Now read the lyrics

Winter
12-08-2009, 05:42 AM
Oooh... sexy stalker lyrics are win...

StormWolf
12-08-2009, 05:46 AM
again with the stalker thing.... you take all of the passion out of it.

Winter
12-08-2009, 05:48 AM
well.... I just like that word...

Fira Fidelity
12-08-2009, 06:00 AM
I was thinking bad guy... like Marcae's son, the Missing Prince. Yeh?

Winter
12-08-2009, 07:41 AM
I dunno if the Marcae's son is evil. But if your want him to be that's fine. :P
Would noone know he's the prince I take it?

Shani
12-11-2009, 03:53 AM
Thanks guys I hope to be finished soon. I have been really busy due to play practice. I have finished her she is on page 5. Sorry for the wait. By the way I love the phantom of the opera

Cheshire
12-12-2009, 06:51 PM
Gah, sorry >> Meant to post a while back, but I've been a bit busy... I'll try to have a post up by later today, tommorow at the latest >>;;

Shani
12-14-2009, 03:34 AM
Out of curiousity am I approved?

Winter
12-15-2009, 03:47 AM
Yuppers!!!

I'm back guys. Sorry about that my Net crashed for like 3 days... grrr

Shani
12-15-2009, 04:25 AM
Well then welcome back. And yay can't wait to start.

Winter
12-15-2009, 04:30 AM
Me too! I'll post asap... most likely.. not tomorro, the day after.... christmas time is mental!

Shani
12-15-2009, 05:17 AM
I know but hay tis the season to be jolly. But now I need to find where to bring in my charater. Oh and by the way am I still the only bad person?

Winter
12-16-2009, 04:02 AM
So far yes. :P
I need someone to be the marcae.... any one wanna double up?

StormWolf
12-16-2009, 04:39 AM
I could, but I would then end up fighting myself.... which could work out, since player vs. player combat in rp form tends to be choppy at best.

Cheshire
12-16-2009, 06:40 AM
The only downside to forum rping >_> Combat is the one major benefit to rping on SL, it's just so easier to rp when they two people are right there responding back and forth without the delays of forum rps XD

StormWolf
12-16-2009, 06:57 AM
you rp on SL too? Awesome!

Fira Fidelity
12-20-2009, 07:32 AM
I dunno if the Marcae's son is evil. But if your want him to be that's fine. :P
Would noone know he's the prince I take it?

Yes, I think I'd put him undercover and he is evil. Trying to impress his dad or something. Sound good? I'm open to changes.

Tho, I was also thinking he'll turn good in the end. I haven't started my character sheet yet, but I will.

Winter
12-20-2009, 11:15 PM
Awesome. I look forward to it.

I posted if anyone is interested.... And uh... It's pretty short. If anyone wants more content I can go back and add some more if you like?

Fira Fidelity
12-23-2009, 03:28 AM
x-mas time is mental lol! nice one winter and i agree with you. it's hard to focus on RPing this time of year. arrrgh!!

Cheshire
12-23-2009, 05:08 AM
you rp on SL too? Awesome!

Yup, I still rp on SL, though not as much as I used to... which was like... every waking moment XD

I still pop in at the Midgar/Junon rp sims every now and then XD

(and this is totally off topic, sorry x3)

also sorry for my lack of post, but my character isn't really involved with the plot at the moment, so feel free to move on a bit without me, Christmas stuff and all D:

CruorSunde
12-23-2009, 08:14 PM
This seems interesting but before I apply can anyone tell me about how often post are put up in the IC? Like daily by everyone or something

Winter
01-07-2010, 02:59 AM
Well I post every few days, less so since I'm hella busy and my comp died.... :P But I think someone should post once a day not everyone. :P

Winter
01-14-2010, 04:25 AM
So far it's just me and wolf... I think I'll make a catalyst to propell Kaia and Brennus into the Dark World. If they're attacked, the magic in the human world is weak, and Brennus' magics and powers wont work. So I think I'l fling them into the DarkWorld, then shani, Splicer and cheshire will have more to do. :)

StormWolf
01-14-2010, 07:55 AM
Can't wait for the story to really take off! It's gonna rock! Just be sure the other players are still in.

Winter
01-14-2010, 10:58 AM
Well I hope they're still here? Let us know guys!! :P I should post tomorrow.. ish.

GraftRaven
01-14-2010, 11:36 AM
i'm always here... ish

Shani
01-20-2010, 02:44 AM
Sorry mental stress school and what not I'm heading into finals. But I'm still here.

StormWolf
01-20-2010, 03:04 AM
i can't wait for the story to enter the Darkworld! Then it can really take off!

Shani
01-20-2010, 03:14 AM
That will be fun.

StormWolf
01-20-2010, 03:27 AM
that it will!

Cheshire
01-20-2010, 02:21 PM
Ack! Sorry, I'm still in XD

skyestarweaver
01-21-2010, 09:09 PM
This looks like fun! I'm interested in playing the archer, if you'll have me. :)

Winter
01-29-2010, 09:37 AM
Sounds good skyestar. I hope people are still in it? Post? Please? XD

Shani
01-29-2010, 11:12 AM
I'm still around. Just a Question whats up with the evil man, is he a liget character now? just wanted to know So I could think of a post.

skyestarweaver
01-29-2010, 11:28 PM
Thanks!
I'll work on pulling a character together and get it posted as soon as possible. :D

Winter
01-30-2010, 03:40 AM
The Marcae so far seems to be an NPC... I might ghost him... (if I can be arsed) until somone wants to play him...

Shani
01-30-2010, 03:46 AM
Alright, I was just wondering. That flaming skull is just like a minion? In the normal side hunting them.

Winter
01-30-2010, 04:07 AM
yeah big scary beasty fellow is one of the monsters the Marcae summoned. They're cloaked usually, but come out to attack. Also those without magic (ie humans) can't see them. rarely a human can but yeah... very rare. :P

Shani
01-30-2010, 05:14 AM
Okay thanks for clarifing. Thats pretty cool I think I have an idea for a post.

Winter
01-30-2010, 07:03 AM
Nice post Shani. Storm, your charie would have to make it to the barrier between our world and DarkWorld so that you could use your powers and bring Kaia along too. Beatrice wouldn't be able to follow, as it's in the kings territory, and she'd be shot down. :P Probably.

Shani
01-30-2010, 05:14 PM
Thank you.
Rats thats okay she'll be back after.