PDA

View Full Version : This is a sort of wierd request...TEEN TITANS

Levias
11-29-2009, 04:06 PM
yea, i recently got into the cartoon, but not for those main characters. There are these two side-characters that have my interest. HotSpot and Argent. You might not know Argent, she was only in one or two episodes. So yes. it was the cartoon, not the comic.

I will be HotSpot, adn whoever wants to do this will be Argent.

Argetn has very little information, but this is what i have gathered. This site has a few pics of her.

http://www.titanstower.com/source/animated/charargent.html

and the info i have found was...

Toni Monetti is the daughter of a former U.S. Senator from New Jersey. Around the time she turned sixteen, Toni's skin gains a silver sheen to it. At a pool party for her sixteenth birthday, Toni is mysteriously teleported away. Toni, along with a few other teens, learn that they are half-alien, and their mothers were impregnated by an alien race called the H'San Natall years ago. The teens are part of a sleeper agent program created by the H'San Natall to defeat the super-powered beings already on Earth. One of these teens included Isaiah Crockett, otherwise known as HotSpot.

Argent can generate solid energy constructs out of silver plasma, in simple forms such as protective shields, daggers, and battering rams. While she initially could not fly, she could create slides and flying platforms to carry herself and others through the air. Her silver plasma energy is said to be of a similar wavelength to the green plasma energies of a Green Lantern's ring. In JLA: Rock of Ages, Argent's powers in the future had evolved to become almost identical to a Green Lantern's, as she was able to fly and could create more complex energy constructs, such as an entire army of silver plasma "superheroes".

Here is HotSpot's info.

http://www.titanstower.com/source/animated/charhotspot.html

Isaiah's mother was already pregnant with him when she married Judge Crockett, who was unaware that the unborn child was half-alien (part Human and part H'San Natall). At age 16, Isaiah qualified to enter college, but on his first day at Ivy University, he and another student (Toni Monettia who would later become Argent) were abducted by the H'san Natall.

Hot Spot originally had the power to increase the temperature of any object he touched, and he could sense heat via a kind of infrared vision. He also has the ability to throw and manipulate fire, and if he bursts it through his feet, it will allow him to fly. Finally he has the ability to surround himself with an aura of flame.

If your interested, we can just start right away... I hope someone does this...

Levias
11-30-2009, 10:55 PM
BUMP