PDA

View Full Version : Valley of heroes (OoC thread)

Tai-Sama
11-30-2009, 10:50 PM
Deep in the mountains of Angoln, there is a small valley known as The Valley of Heroes. This valley is know to hold many dangerous beasts and demons. This is not how it used to be. The valley used to be a place of peace. some time ago, a demon master, known as Drizzett, Entered the Valley and Turned it into a place of evil, and sealed it off by defiling the four shrines that once kept it peaceful.

Enter, The Guild of Heroes. As a member, it is your job to aid in the downfall of the demon master. The Guild Master is expecting much of his newest recruits.

SETTING- Kantonne, a small kingdom on another continent from the Valley of Heroes. It is a small, but bustling place. it is surrounded by a lush forest and sits far from the foul demons' reach. All members of the Guild are present for a meeting, and the place is noisy, yet not out of control. The Guild master walks to the podium in the front of the room, clad in a black cloak to mask his identity.

"Guild Members, To night we choose those few among us who will begin a new quest. The quest to annihilate the Demon Master, and return the Valley of Heroes to normal. It will not be easy, and there will be the possibility of death. Your troope leader will be the markswoman Rhysik. And it is to her I will pass the spotlight."

The Guild master steps down and a woman walks forward. She is clad in well worn battle armor and a white cloak, with the hood pulled down, her hair is tied back in a tight ponytail and is a crimson red in color. She stares out into the room for a few moments before speaking.

"Who among you has the courage to join me and my team on a quest to claim our home back from those demons? I am looking only for those souls who would rather die trying to save our home, and our people, than live in fear. Now, Who will Fight?"

Only Seven people will be accepted onto the team...

CHARACTER SETUP:

NAME
sex
CLASS
ht
wt
APPEARANCE
Weapons(must be approved)
Abilities (must be approved)
Personality
Bio/History
Other Information

There will not be an IC thread until I get all the players I need.

Rhystik and her Team will have bios soon.

Nelly
12-01-2009, 03:35 PM
Name: Ruet

Sex: Female

Race: Demon

Class: Warrior

Height: 5'7"

weight: 150

Appearence: http://www.redmistcastle.com/v6/images/bigimages/bestiary/beast-lohranar-female.jpg

weapon: Just the sword in the picture.

abilities: magic that focuses on fire, she can control it, and usually produce it even though it takes a bit of her strenght

Personality: Straightforward, doesn't talk a whole lot, protective, kind of always been the loner

Bio: Ruet has been with the Guild most of her life, dedicating most of her life to it after her parents were killed when Drizzett took place. She was young at the time, and was raised by others throughout the Guild.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------

Hope this works, wanted to join figured I would post, didn't realize that I've only had ten minutes, so once again if you'd like me to fix anything I can do that ^_^

Dirzrahel
12-01-2009, 04:39 PM
Name: Kerrain Guil'tee

Sex: Male

Race: Human

Class: Soulforge -

Kerrain uses his own soul to forge and create tangible armor and weapons for others or himself.

Height: 6'2"
Weight: 198 lbs.

Appearance:

http://i57.photobucket.com/albums/g236/Darius234/kerrcurs-1.jpg

Bio/History:

Fire raged on into the night, the screams of women and children filling the night. Agony descended upon the now raging and blazing village, a small boy caught in a burning hut.

Though, this fire was the boy's fault.

The flames cradled him like a mother would a baby, the hut burning into ash all around him, the boy unharmed and unscathed. Tears were rolling down his cheek, a peculiar thing since the flames would eliminate any source of water. He sat, his arms crossed and knees up against his chest.

His eyes opened.

His right eye was brown, like a doe's eye. However, his left eye was a solid black, markings etched upon the color where a pupil should be. It emanated a dull glow of intense red, and from it, black markings trailed down from his left eye and swirled around his arm all the way to his hand. The crying stopped, the flames died down. A rain storm came as if summoned by nature, and the boy was swept up by a strange woman in a blue robe.

He woke up to the smell of bacon and biscuits, his mouth watering. He touched his face and felt fabric, an eye-patch over his left eye. He wasn't certain how that got there, but he soon found out when a cheerful silver-haired old woman came in through the small cottage's door. She looked at the boy and smiled, motioning toward the food on the table. The boy approached with caution, then accepted the generosity, taking a bite out of a biscuit and crunching on some bacon.

The old woman sat down across from him at the table a smile upon his face. A bracelet was on her wrist, that he noticed instantly, was made of blue beads. However, something eery stuck in his head as one of the beads seemed to pulsate with an energy. The old woman continued to smile, nodding to the boy. He nodded back. After the boy was finished, he tried to take his eyepatch off, but the old woman motioned with her hand and head that "No" was the answer. That was when the boy learned that the old woman could not speak, and therefore, was a mute.

Kerrain lived in that small village he was brought to by that old lady for years to come, until he turned twenty. The old lady, whom he named Nana Clara, had taught him things he would treasure always. He learned how to manipulate what his left eye did and when the right time to take the eye-patch off was. He learned the trade of blacksmithing from the local blacksmith at the village, then left in a caravan drawn by two oxen.

He soon gained notoriety as a famous blacksmith in the kingdom of Kantonne, and his skills were sought by most merchant organizations. However, Kerrain has never had the intention of joining one. He visits the main cities of Angoln regularly in his caravan, the wagon clinking from all the metal inside. Shields, armor, and superior blades are hidden away within his little travel pack.

Weapons:

Kerrain has all types of weapons at his disposal; however, he is partial to a hand-and-a-half sword, that which he is familiar with.

Abilities:

Belial's Eye

Kerrain's left eye (soul gem) can produce an enormous amount of fire in short bursts. This is very good for smelting metal and other practical uses, since the flames are hot enough to melt diamonds. Kerrain can control the intensity of the flame and the heat of the flame as well, so he doesn't disintegrate his work. However, the eye itself has to cool-down after six uses, meaning Kerrain does a maximum of six productions a day.
The soul gem's next ability is it allows Kerrain to see warmth in things. In regular terms, he has thermal vision. There isn't a limit to this power, since it takes no toll on the eye. When Kerrain removes his eye-patch, the vision is already there. Usually during the night-time travels, Kerrain will switch the eye-patch from his left eye to his right eye.
And Belial's Eye's last ability makes Kerrain's body immune to fire.

Oddly, the more near to a demonic presence that Kerrain gets to, the more powerful his gem is. Almost to the point where if he is in a heavily concentrated zone, Kerrain can produce a nearly endless supply of weapons in rapid succession. However, this is limited by a simple fact; scarcity is real. He is limited by the amount of metal he has at hand.

Personality:

Cheerful, honest, and forgiving. Kerrain never dwells on his past or anyone else's past, since he believes the present is more important and the future the primary concern.

Other Information:

Kerrain was visiting Kantonne on occasion and came across a cry for the help of others in the crisis centering around the Valley of Heroes. He decided that for the greater good and the profit chances that he would go to the Guild and offer his services.

Tai-Sama
12-01-2009, 10:52 PM
Both of you have been accepted. just be sure to, whenever you can, edit the following info.

NOTES:

Classes available- Warrior, Marksman/woman, spellcaster, spellsword (combo of spellcaster and warrior), martyr, priest, Druid.

**edit: soulforge is also acceptable**

Dirzrahel
12-01-2009, 11:29 PM
Thanks very much, Tai-sama.

I can be referred to as Dirz-kun. ^_^

Nelly
12-02-2009, 12:18 AM
Thank you Tai-Sama, and I got that fixed so I think it should be good!

Tai-Sama
12-03-2009, 01:43 PM
feel free to recommend this to other people.

Danijel
12-05-2009, 02:49 PM
Name: Jasper Ilfair
Sex: Male
Race: Human
Class: Spellsword

Height: 174cm
Weight: 67kg

Appearance: Jasperhas a tanned white skin and he has a slim physique. He has a round shaped head and he has a noticeable mole on his forehead. His hair is 4cm long, it is colored white and it sticks out in the air.
For his attire he wears a white sleeveless jacket, black fingerless glove on his right hand and an arm armor on his left arm. He wears black pants with deep pockets and brown ironclad boots. He also has two sword holsters tied around his thigh to holst his two swords.

Weapons: http://i165.photobucket.com/albums/u57/Wonderinguy/Sword.jpg

These blades can also be attached to each other by attaching the hilts together, which turns the weapon into dual-sided blade.

Abilities: Since Jasper is a spellsword, his special spellsword abilities are to infuse his two blades with certain elements. Though, he only knows to unfuse his blades with fire element and water element, and he can only infuse both swords at the same time with only one of those elements.
When he infuses his blades with fire element, the blade parts will be burning on fire.
When he infuses his blades with water element, the bubbles will be foaming around the blade parts.
Also once the blades are infused with element, he can cancel that effect by sending out fire or water crescent wave from each of his blade.

Personality: He has a jolly and friendly personality. He never looses his cool at any situation and he is always up for some action. Although, in rare occasions he can get really serious. He cares very much about what others think about him.

Bio/History: Some things of Jasper's past are not known even to him. All he knows that he was an 'accident' in a teen relationship. So after he was born he given immediately given away in a clishé way: he was left in front of doors of some family. The family after founding him gladly took him in and took care of him as best they could.
The father happened to be a warrior in Guild of Heroes. So since Jasper looked up to his father (not ever knowing he is actually adopted by him by accident) so he wanted to be part of the Guild too. Due to his father's connections Jasper was able to join the Guild at the age of 11, as a Spellsword recruit.
At Jasper's age of 14, he was informed his father died on a battlefield against demons. They brought the only thing what remained of him, the two blades. Jasper decided to take up his father's swords and avenge his death when he can.

Other Information: Reason why Jasper wears a arm armor on his left arm is because in his elbow where the two arm bones are attached have weak links and therefore stronger blow without a protection would break it.

Tai-Sama
12-05-2009, 11:40 PM
approved.

(ALSO: I am not saying this is a bad thing, but why is everyone putting fire in there, it is really cliche. lol.)

Danijel
12-06-2009, 08:11 AM
Well I wanted to make my characters abilities according to one of 4 elements, and I don't really see Earth on Wind working. :\

Nelly
12-07-2009, 03:37 PM
(ALSO: I am not saying this is a bad thing, but why is everyone putting fire in there, it is really cliche. lol.)

hahaha, it's because fire is just cool like that ^_^

Tai-Sama
12-11-2009, 09:16 PM
C'mon guys, find friends who would be interested in this, and lets get some more players.