PDA

View Full Version : We Live to Love Them (accepting)

dragoness93
04-19-2011, 09:11 PM
For many years the humans have lived along side a breed of creature the canus familiarus or dog as they are otherwise known. Almost as long as human kind can remember the dog has been known as man's best friend but few know how the dog has REALLY come to obtain this title.

This fictionl roleplay takes place during the 1900s when a horrid plague overcomes a large chunk of the human population and the only cure is a rare flower that grows in a deadly swamp. A medicine can be made from these flowers, the only problem is none of the humans are well enough to go and find it for themselves. Akira, a young german shepard and her companion Jack the springer spaniel step forward and say that they, and all dogs loyal to humans will go on the journey for them.

There are two groups of characters in this roleplay

Loyal dogs:These are the dogs owned by humans, these dogs often have very good, loving relationships with their humans.

Wild dogs: Dogs that were abandoned by their humans or grew up in the wild, usually very distrusting of humans.

name:
breed:
loyal or wild:
personality:
pelt color:
eye color:
markings:
friends:
crush/mate:

name:Akira
breed:german shepard
loyal or wild:loyal
personality: Akira is a courageous and motherly dog. She loves her human girl very much and would do almost anything to keep her alive.
pelt color:black and tan
eye color:green
markings:nonne
friends:jack
crush/mate:open

name:jack
breed:springer spaniel
loyal or wild:loyal
personality:naive and childish, he often times questions Akira about why she loves her human so much and always ends up with the same answer.
pelt color: white and brown
eye color:blue
friends:akira
crush/mate:open

Kris
04-21-2011, 10:10 AM
Why not submit it for Roleplay of the Week (http://www.role-player.net/forum/showthread.php?t=905) or put it in the Roleplaying Games Directory (http://www.role-player.net/forum/showthread.php?t=2304) or click here (http://www.role-player.net/forum/showthread.php?t=3975http://www.role-player.net/forum/showthread.php?t=3975http://www.role-player.net/forum/showthread.php?t=3975 ) to help attract players?

Acedynamite
05-04-2011, 01:27 AM
Name: Nuka
Breed: Siberian Husky
Loyal or Wild: Loyal
Personality: Kind, caring, and loving. He is a very strong dog.. Is protective will always stand up for any dog or human in need. He loves his owner and his little boy who raised him. There is Brandon (the little boy) and Jack (the older human). He was with them since he was 2 months old. And now he is embarking on a mission to save them.
Pelt color: He has a white muzzle and underbelly, pretty much normal markings for a husky except everywhere, where he is not white he is Jet Black. His inner ears are white.
Eye color: Striking deep ice blue
Markings: He has normal husky markings and he also has two small spots of white above his eyes
Friends: We'll see who he makes friends with =)
Crush/mate: (Open)

Name: Barracuda
Breed: American Pitbull
Loyal or Wild: Wild
Personality: Was beaten and tortured when he was a pup until he ran away when he was 1... He can be rather rash and judgmental sometimes but deep down he really is sweet and caring... He has a deep hatred for the humans and it would take alot of convincing for him to even begin to change his mind about them.
Pelt color: Grey brown
Eye color: Dark caramel brown
Markings: White belly spots
Friends: Maybe later

Name: Suki
Breed: Canadian Eskimo
Loyal or Wild: Loyal
Personality: Sweet and caring.. She is very stealthy and fast, blending into her surroundings very well with her brown fur. She is competitive but mainly just playing. Normally at first she seems to be quiet and almost shy, but after a while she opens up and is very lively. She loves her girl, Maya who is 15, and she was devastated when she got sick. She finally set out to hopefully save her girl, and many other humans as well. She just hopes its not too late.
Pelt color: Suki has mostly medium brown fur but she has pretty normal face markings around the muzzle and down neck.. almost husky like.
Eye color: She has ocean blue eye
Markings: Two white dots above her eyes. She has a strange marking on her back that almost looks like folded wings.
Friends: Will probably make many friends, but none yet.

(I added another character if that's okay, lemme know if I can't have three and I'll take her down.. <3)

Princess C
05-04-2011, 01:28 AM
I for sure will be joining this. I don't have the time quit yet, but I will try and get it up tomorrow. :P

SeventhShadow
05-04-2011, 01:36 AM
I'd love to take part in this. I'll fill out a character sheet soon, and hopefully get it up by tonight or tomorrow. :)

springs10808
05-05-2011, 04:05 PM
I'll put a character or two up soon also, if that's cool. :)

springs10808
05-06-2011, 01:20 AM
name: Petunia
breed: Pitbull/Boxer mix
loyal or wild: Wild
personality: Friendly to other dogs, but unsure of humans. Her human family didn't want her or her brother, Bracken, so they left them by the side of the road while they were very young. Because she's very optimistic by nature, she has no disdain toward humans in general, but she doesn't know enough about them to trust them, either.
pelt color: white and tan
eye color: brown
markings: Mostly white with a tan patch over each ear, the right one extending down to cover her right eye, as well.
friends: Bracken
crush/mate: None yet

name: Bracken
breed: Pitbull/Boxer mix
loyal or wild: Wild
personality: Somewhat reserved, but not unfriendly. Having been abandoned by his human family as a puppy with his sister, Petunia, he typically distrusts humans. Though he has never been hurt by one, he typically feels like they're a deceptive species which wants to use dogs. He is the more pessimistic and realistic of the siblings and typically watches after Petunia when her optimistic side gets the better of her.
pelt color: Tan and white
eye color: Brown
markings: Mostly tan with white on the back of his neck and on his hind paws.
friends: Petunia

name: Lucy
breed: Beagle/Basset Hound mix
loyal or wild: Loyal
personality: Raised with humans since birth and treated excellently, she cannot wrap her mind around why anyone would accuse humans of being able to hurt people. She's very innocent and naive, and she's perhaps the sweetest dog you could ever meet, even when that's not the best thing for her to be.
pelt color: Black, tan, and white
eye color: Dark brown
markings: Mostly black with tan markings on the face, the inside of the ears, and around the edges of the black and white on the muzzle, chest/stomach, paws, and tail tip.
friends: None yet

SeventhShadow
05-07-2011, 08:46 PM
Ok. So I know this is last minute, but I've been busy. I'll be away on vacation for a week, basically from May8th to May15th. Chances are, I won't be posting much. If at all possible, I'd still like to participate in this RP. If it starts while I'm gone, I'll be happy to just hop in. :)

Granted, I'll have my phone, which is a smartphone with me. So it's not like I won't be checking in and keeping up. Just don't expect too much posting from me. :)

springs10808
05-23-2011, 08:57 PM
So, is this still happening?