PDA

View Full Version : Seeker of the Force (The Sword of Truth Series X Star Wars)

Shin.Aether
12-02-2009, 12:05 AM
Alright folks, I know many if not most of you are familiar with Star Wars. The fact of the matter is, I want to know how many of you are also aware of the Sword of Truth Series, by the famed Terry Goodkind. If I can find at least five or more of you I may consider starting a long term roleplay established around this. Just to give you a chronologicial timeline of events. It will be Star Wars: The Empire Strikes Back and The Sword of Truth Series: The Stone of Tears.

Anyone who knows of either or, let your replies be here. And who knows if I get enough people I may start you on the quest I envisioned.

Sigma
12-02-2009, 12:13 AM
I may not be familier with Sword of Truth. but Star Wars would be my strong point.

Shin.Aether
12-02-2009, 12:16 AM
I bet, but just so you're not completely clueless about events and such. I would suggest reading "Wizards First Rule". And "The Stone of Tears" If you choose to read more that would be good. But just so you have a grasp of what I am going to try and do, I suggest reading those two.

StormWolf
12-10-2009, 06:44 AM
Familiar and a fan of both. Hehe... Darth Raal...

Mysteria
01-05-2010, 04:24 PM
If you are still in need of players don't forget that you can submit your rp to be show cased as Rp Of The Week! (http://role-player.net/forum/showthread.php?t=905)

shdwwulf
01-10-2010, 11:58 PM
I am a fan of both Star Wars and the Sword of Truth series and would like to participate in this game if possible.

Ludypoof379
02-02-2010, 09:38 PM
Familiar with star wars, know from beginning to end pretty much Sword of Truth series.