PDA

View Full Version : Behind the Mask (Zitacamron95 and Levias) (PG-13)

Zitacamron95
12-02-2009, 02:23 AM
Name: Rayne Crane
Alias: Spade
Description: http://i83.photobucket.com/albums/j284/chadni98/anime girls/dark-1.jpg
Villain outfit: She wears a black and gray pinstripe button up shirt, black jeans, black trench coat and a mask that goes around her eyes.
Power: If she wills it, when she touches someone she can make them see their worst fear.
History: She was neglected by her parents ever since she was small. She doesn't talk much and it's sometimes difficult to get her to talk. She started to burn her parent's companies since they own mostly everything in the town she's in, because she couldn't handle her parents' abuse.

Levias
12-02-2009, 08:14 PM
Name: Levias ???
Alias: Zephyr
Appearance:
When Powered up:

http://i306.photobucket.com/albums/nn264/skyonwater/OtherCharacters/Anime_Warrior_by_chaotixwol.jpg

Regularly:

http://i910.photobucket.com/albums/ac303/Depressed_Girl666/Anime%20Guy/Demonic.png

Powers: Has the ability to transform into 'Zephyr', a hero from old-times (such as the mideval period) Zephyr has the ability to run as fast as sound, and control Shadows. The only thing that does not change is Levias' eyes. Essentially, Levias can use these abilities when he is in his human form also.
History: Never knew his parents. He was raised in an orphanage, adn when he got a job, he moved out, and into an apartment. Throughout his life, his only friend, Rayne, had been there for him, and not treated him as an outcast just because he was poor. He hopes to one day find out why his parents abandoned him.

Zitacamron95
12-02-2009, 08:34 PM
Rayne sighed she headed to her next class with a big sigh. School had just started and she was already bored with what was going on. Her parents owned the school, oh how she despised her parents so much. She was glade that nobody knew that she was their daughter, they all thought that was a different Rayne. They do all know that she went to this school though, she shook her head thinking of how most of the people in this school weren't smart enough to put the whole thing together. Well, all except one person, her childhood friend, but that was different.

She sat down at her desk and looked out the window. Her red eyes scanning outside looking for something that wasn't owned by her parents, then again everything seemed to be owned by them. If she really wanted to she could be the snotty rich girl that was admired by the school but she would never do that. She couldn't do something like that. One of the kids knocked her reading book off of her stack on the desk, Rayne rolled her eyes and bent down to pick it up.

"Watch where you set your things!" The girl growled at her. Rayne just glared at her but didn't say anything and just sat the book back on her stack but moved it to the other side of her and continued to watch out the window.

Levias
12-02-2009, 09:47 PM
Levias glared at the two people across from him. Already, he was getting into a fight. He ran forward and slammed the other two into a row of lockers, causing them to rattle against their hinges. THe two tried to catch their breath, before they were both suckerpunched. ONe got up and surprised Levias by punching him inthe jaw, which levias spun around with, using its momentum to kick him. He fell to the floor, and Levias glared down at him, before the Security guy came up, sighing "You know the drill Levias...You two, come with us..." He said, leading them. Levias walked next to the guard. "How was your summer Gary?" He asked with a hint of curiosity. He was only being courteous to the guard that had helped him out a couple of times.

The security guard chuckled. "You'll never change, will you Levias. Already, you've managed to injure two Seniors that are new to the school, and already have to go to the office...Mine was good, how about yours?" He asked Levias. The other two behind them jsut stared in disbelief. "Eh, I've had worse, I spent it with Rayne pretty much..." He said. The guard nodded, and led them into teh office. The principle stood behind her desk, with her hands crossed across her front. A nameplate said "Ms. Reynolds" on it. "Sit..." She commanded, and the two seniors did so, Levias stood off to the side a bit, due to teh fact that there were no more chairs.

"Hey Ms. Reynolds, how's it going?" Levias asked casually. She smiled softly for a moment "Good...And you aren't getting out of trouble..." She said, dropping the smile down a notch. Levias knew how to kiss up to her though. He had done it throughout high school. He smiled kindly and let her begin witht he other two. "So, what happened? She asked, knowing the truth would only come out of Levias, because he hadn't lied about fights before, even if he started them.

"This guy kept antagonizing us, so we told him to shut his mouth, and then he attacked us! We didn't even do anything to him!" One of them said, pointing his finger at Levias. The accused only smirked and asked "Ms. Reynolds, is it my turn to speak?" She nodded, smirking a little herself. "So, We have AP Calculous together. Yup, I made it in. Anyways, so these to are benig smart-asses, and smacked the back of my head lightly. To which I responded with a verbal insult. They responded with more insults, and eventually it went to calling me a bastard. You know how i take that...So i told them to fight in the hallway. After class, we did, and they couldn't touch me before i slammed them into the lockers...Yup..." He finished explaining, and leaned against the wall.

"You two are going ot have a Saturday detention with me, now leave..." She commanded. The two slumped their shoulders and did as commanded. Once they were gone, Ms. Reynolds sighed. "Levias...You know I can't always let you out of this because of your situation...I understand you getting angry at their comment, but couldn't you just have verbally assailed them until their brains were smaller than a peanut?" She asked, referring to a couple of times where he confused some people so bad that they had migraine's.

Levias shrugged. "Probably because I needed to let out some steam I built up over the summer...Speaking of which, do you mind if I get someone out of class?" He asked, giving her the smile that he knew she loved. She sighed and said "Fine, it's only the first day...But that is the only reason...I'm going to get coffee, you watch my office for a bit..." She said, smiling at him. The principle was liek his mother sometimes. He smirked and pulled the corded phone,a dn called Rayne's teacher, telling him to tell her to go to the principles office.

Zitacamron95
12-02-2009, 10:11 PM
"Ms. Crane, you are wanted in the principal's office." The teacher told her, in front of the class, of course it was when the class was the quietest and doing their homework. Rayne sighed and nodded, not saying a word to the teacher. She grabbed her books and started to leave the room. She could hear all the students whispering and giggleing, thinking as if she was actually in trouble. Rayne could hear one of them say that it was only a matter of time, since she always seemed to be hanging out with Levias, Rayne gave a death glare to the whole class. They were silenced in only those few moments.

Once Rayne left the room she could hear the whispering, grow louder in the class room, as if she wouldn't be able to hear it. She walked through the empty halls, the echos of her own footsteps was the only sound in the whole hall. Only a few others walked in the halls, but other then that she was the only one. She sort of liked the empty hallways better, there wasn't all the noise and people pushing her out of their way, and it gave her time to think of other things.

She stopped in front of the principle's office and opened the door. "You wanted to see me?" She said quietly until she realized who was in there. "Levias? What are you doing in the principle's office? Don't tell me you got into trouble again?" Rayne sighed. She set her things onto the Principle's desk. "Don't tell me you're the one that called me to the office. Do you realize how much trouble you could get into for doing this?"

Levias
12-02-2009, 11:41 PM
Levias smirked at her. "What, It was the first day, and some seniors pissed me off..." He said, before grinning mischeviously. "She said I could. She probably knew it was you too...And she told me to watch her office for a bit...So..." He said, smirking again. "And I got let off with a warning..." He said, before leaning back a bit.

"So how's your day coming along? You know, besides all the bitches who treat you like shit?" He asked, trying to get her to crack a smile. "And don't worry, Gary won't do anything, you're with me, adn I'm doing the principle a favor." He said

(sorry, a bit o' writers block here)

Zitacamron95
12-03-2009, 12:03 AM
Rayne sighed "How do you always, get off with just a warning? Do you really get that much sympathy from the staff?" Rayne shook her head. "My was okay I guess, of course my alarm didn't go off, so my parents started to yell at me saying how they shouldn't have to be the ones to wake me up. You know how my usual days go, it's more like just another day, the only thing different is that you called me down here and my parents have already yelled at me" Rayne shrugged. "Oh, and now all the children in my class think that I'm in trouble and about get detention or suspended." Rayne kept the same emotionless mask as she always did.

(That's okay.)

Levias
12-03-2009, 12:20 AM
Levias frowned. He ground his nails against his flesh in his palms, just thikning about her parents. "I just got to know them, that's all...And I say, fuck your parents, they can...Sorry..." He said, looking down. He hated the way she got treated by everyone. He hated it more than he hated his parents for making him a bastard child.

'She didn't do anything to deserve this...' He thought to himself. "You know I'm not gonna give up on making you smile right?" He asked, his grin growing again. The only times he ever smiled was his fake smile that he gave everyone else, and to her, to try to get her to smile, to let her know that he cared, unlike everyone else. "Whatever, those kids also think I'm stupid just 'cause I get into fights a lot. I don't see them in all AP classes...Besides Electives..." He said, smirking.

Zitacamron95
12-03-2009, 12:49 AM
"Yeah, I know." Rayne sighed, she leaned against the desk, a bit. "They don't get anything, then again, those will be the children that when they grow up will be crying and saying how they knew us in school, when we are the ones getting all the money and they're working for us." Rayne said. She looked around the place "What was the point in getting me out of class early anyways? It's not like we can just ditch for the rest of the day, and just so you know, you can't do this every time, I might miss something important, or homework that I'll have to make up later anyways."

She sighed and looked at the ground, she completely ignored the remark about her parents for a reason. She knew that if she said anything about it being okay or how she agreed with since it would just come back to her parents anyways. She just let it go and changed the subject onto something else she really never liked talking about her parents, know that somehow it would come back to haunt her.

Levias
12-03-2009, 01:50 AM
"I might just own a website that makes money for me...SO I can be lazy..." He said. He noticed her down look. "It's the first day, what could you possibly miss? Besides, I just wanted to talk to you. I didnt get to see you this morning, cause I was late." He shrugged, and then went to ask her his question. "So, you want to go see a movie tonight?" He asked. It was one of their routines, they always hung out at least once every couple of days.

Ms. Reynolds came back in after her answer, and shook her head, sipping from her mug. "I should've known you'd pull Rayne from her class..." She grumbled, and Levias got up out of her seat. "Well, we'll just hang out in the teacher's lounge until the end of second period..." Levias said, and pulled Rayne out of the room, putting on his similar mask of emotions that looked like hers slightly. He led her through teh halls to the teacher's lounge, turning back to see if she wanted to go back to class or go with him. He raised an eyebrow to ask. Because they were so attuned to each other, even the simplest of movements meant something

Zitacamron95
12-03-2009, 02:04 AM
"Ah, sure." She answered his question, of course the principal came in right after that. She grabbed her things and didn't say a word to the principal, figuring there really wasn't a reason for it anyways. A movie did sound good to her, she was fine with just about anything since it all got her away from her parents. She was able to get away even for a few hours it was still better then staying there and listening to them, letting them attack her even with words or what ever else her parents decided she deserved.

She saw Levias raise his eyebrow in such a way that gave her the choice on whether she wanted to go back to class or not. 'sure why not? There really isn't a point in going back now.' she thought to herself. She shrugged to pretty much agree that she was going to fallow him to the teacher lounge instead of going back to class where the students would ask what happened, or start the rumors of what she had done to get herself into trouble.

Levias
12-03-2009, 02:51 AM
Levias nodded as they went in. Only a few teachers ever actually stayed in the lounge for long periods of time. Right now there were a couple spread about the large room. Two were talking, and one was drinking coffee. Levias walked over to teh soda machine and looked inside the coin return for a quarter. "Oh wow, I'm lucky today..." He said, pulling out two dimes and a nickel. He put all his money in, adn chose a mug-root beer. He pulled out a dollar bill, and asked "What do you want?" looking over to her.

Zitacamron95
12-03-2009, 11:48 AM
"No thanks, I'm fine." Rayne sighed. She didn't like it when he paid for her on things, he knew that she could very well pay for her own. She didn't want to ask for money from a friend that seemed to not have much to live on, and living on his own. She scanned the teacher's lounge a bit, looking at the other teachers that were in there as well. She looked back at Levias "I'll be fine without it, I'm not really thirsty right now anyways." Rayne said.

"Is there any movies that you really want to see, cause I didn't see any that I really wanted to see..." Rayne said. "There are a few that look good to watch, but they aren't ones that I would get all excited about." She looked at Levias waiting for an answer, she figured it would be better to talk about then any other topic that came to her mind.

Levias
12-09-2009, 02:59 AM
Levias sighed. "If this is because of the financial differences, just forget it. Don't worry about me..." Levias said, thrusting the money back into his pocket. He quickly drank his, and gasped after a long gulp.

"I wanna see that one with the box that the people press the button, adn people die, but the people who push it get one million dollars." He said, shrugging a bit. "It's up to you though, personally, I dont care as long as we can hang..." He continued, before finishing hte soda.

Zitacamron95
12-11-2009, 12:44 AM
"That movie seems interesting, I believe it's called The Box. That one sounds good to me." Rayne said. "Anything else you want to do?" Rayne asked. She figured there was a lot of things they could do, if they went to the movies after school. They may even be able to go out to eat, but Rayne would never say something like that. She wasn't someone who would just ask to go somewhere that costs any kind of money, she was more of the person that would like to go out on the beach or to the park, or at least that's normally what she suggested they do.