PDA

View Full Version : Overturned. [Levis and Myself]

Ankolyste
12-03-2009, 01:23 AM
http://i243.photobucket.com/albums/ff298/Kitacus/elf_female2.jpg

The Kingdom of Levi’yi has five proud rulers over their kingdom from five different families to ensure well being of the nation. The five families included: Traille, Rosen, Hueya, Nyme and Fayth. Lord Traille and Lady Rosen were to get married in the next fall, combining families and pronouncing who would continue to lead and who would take their place. Lord Nyme and Lord Hueya were the oldest and great friends, having twenty years of ruling to their names. Lady Fayth was by far the youngest of them all at the just maturing age of twenty three. Her father renounced his title to her after his wife fell bed ridden. Lady Fayth may be the youngest but she, by blood has the most rule over the kingdom. Of course she wasn’t at all malicious with gold or work forces like the others were. Lady Fayth was a kind soul with her mind linked to her heart.

Sitting down to dinner was a usual thing, it allowed them to make sure everyone was well and also discuss anything non kingdom related without the bother of the villagers wanting to know every word. They were served five course dinners all at once and ate until they could no longer, the reason for the wide girth the older men had around their midsections. “Lord Traille, please do remind us of the date of your wedding with Lady Rosen. I oh so love weddings! They are so magical and full of memories.” Lady Fayth spoke as she swirled her wine in a circle in her crystal cup, smiling to them as they ate.

“Don’t worry, everyone is invited. The entire Kingdom will be there to see our glorious day!” Lady Rosen laughed as she stuffed more food into her mouth.
“Well Im glad you are so willing to share your day with everyone else. It’s quite unselfish if I do say so myself.” Lord Nyme laughed as he wiped his face with his napkin.

“I suppose it is isn’t it?” Lady Rosen laughed and snapped for the servants. “Im about done with my dinner. Prepare a bath for me, and don’t make it too cold this time. By the time I was ready to get out I was almost frozen solid!”
The servant nodded and glanced over to another servant, knowing of the treachery that was about to unfold. Nodding to the other servants they all filed from the room through the kitchen door and the royalties were left alone.
“Servant!” Lady Rosen yelled as she pushed her plate away “Servant! My food is getting cold!” There was no reply. “Where in heavens name did they disappear to?” She asked which made all of the royalties look around, dumbfounded.

Lady Fayth felt uneasy, pushing her plate away and standing from her chair. “I think I will retire for the evening in my quarters. Good night everyone.” She said as she pushed in her large backed chair into the table. Just as Lady Rosen was about to yell again there came a loud smash from the next room, followed by more than twenty grown men piling in with swords and daggers. They barged in and yelled something so slurred it was indistinguishable. Lady Fayth let out a scream as Lady Rosen was hacked to pieces. Her and the others tried for an escape, turning down the kitchen once more men came from the large swinging door. “The window!” She yelled as she followed the Lord’s, jumping from the window after them, feeling herself caught by her dress. When she looked up she screamed, the many swords coming her way. Unlatching her enormous over dress she slid through it and fell to the ground, rolling on the wet and muddy ground below landing next to her fellow royalties. Shaking off some of the mud from her arms she screamed as she saw archers line up along the garden, taking aim. Lady Fayth grabbed her white dress and pulled it up so she could run faster. She ran as quick as she possibly could for the shoes she wore, kicking them off only after she watched Lord Hueya become a pin cushion with arrows. Running barefoot in the mud and such she saw Lord Traille try to hide in some garbage cans, only to be slaughtered within by many swords shoved through the weave. Her heart pounded quick as she continued to run, not wanting to look back to see what had become of Lord Nyme from his curdling scream.

Lady Fayth ran, the lights dimming as she got away from the castle, running through the cast iron fence and running through the dense marshes in front of her. She fell into a deep pool of water, completely submerging herself as she came up, now covered is slimy mud and moss. Just as she was about to shout out about it she heard someone run past her, ducking into the plants as she started to move with the current of the marsh’s river.

“I saw her come this way. No mistake of it!” A brute yelled as he slashed at some plants. Hearing a hiss he stopped and backed away “Ah hell, she’ll be food for these damn crocodilians before I ever find her.” He laughed as he walked back to dry land.

Lady Fayth continued down the river, keeping herself for the most part submerged to conceal herself. She pulled herself to a boggy piece of land, her soaked dress weighing her down as she stumbled through calve thick mud along the river. Her hair which usually stood two feet proud now tinged green and mashed atop her head as if it were just tossed there lazily. Her white dress was now Brownish Grey along with her skin from the mud she had been navigating through. She traveled until she could no longer bear to stand, finding a large tree on the edge of the marsh and placing herself within the thick roots, laying in them as if some sort of bed. Lady Fayth shivered as the cold morning air nipped at her skin, the caked mud for the most part keeping her warm. “How could this have happened?!” She asked herself as she looked at her dirty hand, absolutely grotesque to her. The night insects kept her company as she kept herself content at the tree, closing her eyes and drifting away into sleep. Little did she know, the Rebellion knew she wasn't dead when they found footprints in the marsh and were looking for her.

Levias
12-09-2009, 02:47 AM
http://i248.photobucket.com/albums/gg176/watermellonfuzz/Anime/Yama.jpg

The man at the front of the disguised attackers scowled and said "I want this done quickly...We want Maximum Casualties...Leave none alive, or I will maime the people responsible for the living victims. Namedly all of you Shaking Idiots!" He helled, his black hair shaking as he turned his head and looked around. It was an hour before the coup, adn they were giving the morale (Or in this case, Torture) speech.

Now, you all know your jobs. Archer's, I will halp you take the guards on the walls down. All the Melee fighters and Berserkers need to get inside and take their own places. Remember, Stay with the Shadows..." He said, before he jumped up and began scaling the walls. The regular warriors and Berserkers went in with their servant outfits.

Once Levias scaled hte walls, he shoved his Punch Daggers into the two watchmen's throats, adn pulled them off of hte wall. He quickly jumped ove,r and threw two knives at the Archer whom was pereparing an arrow. "You all take that side. Im gonna take this way..." He said, knowing there was a valuable weapon inside the towers on his side.

As he entered the tower, he knew he found the right place. The weapon was in the center of the room, with Eight Highlander Guards. Each of them held Spears, and were instantly onto Levias. He quickly dodged out of the way of a spear, only to be hit in teh shoulder with one. He very nearly excaped more blows, thought he cuts were slowly becoming many. Finally, there were only three left to deal with. Levias took Ones Spear, and shoved it into the original owner, before shoving that even farther out to the next guard so that they had the smae spear stuck inside of them. He pulled it out swiftly, and threw it at the trembling last guard.

As the last guard fell dead, Levias reached into the chest, adn pulled out a short sword. He smirked, and put it into his spare sheath that he had brought for this sword specifically. Apparently this sword was a blacksmiths dream. Perfect Matrices, a thin blade, and utterly indestructable.

He quickly finished taking care of the little amount of guards left, and began his decent down to the ambush place. Soon, the nobles were running. He jumped in, and grabbed the one that was the straggler. He shoved his punch dagger into the man, twisting it untilthe man choked from blood in his lungs. He screamed a gurgling scream, and Levias put him down. He saw another soldeir running off. Soon, he came back though, and Levias walked up to him "Where did tehy go?" He asked. The man shook his head. "Inot the marsh..."

And so, Levias was now here, waiting to ambush his prey, and admiring his new blade.

Ankolyste
12-10-2009, 12:38 AM
Lady Fayth didnt sleep long, the morning light shining through the tree she had taken for a bed rudely pulling her from her escape. Blinking her eyes open she rubbed them with her hands, instantly pushing some of the dried mud into her eyes, letting out a cry she jumped up from the leafy bed and stumbled away, trying to get the dirt from her eyes as she looked down and tried to blink it out, only making her eyes irritated. "Oh me..." She exclaimed as she made her way to the river, dipping her hands into it and scrubbing them furiously to get the dirt off of them. Finally clean she rubbed her eyes once more, splashing her face with the water before blinking again, her eyes red and watery but finally clear. With a sigh she looked at her hands and arms "How awful! How dreadfully awful!" She exclaimed as she looked at the mud caked on her arms, letting out a cry as she looked at her dress and legs.

Pouting Lady Fayth dipped her legs into the river, using the cold water to wash her legs, arms and get some of the muddy color out of her white dress, undoing her hair and rinsing her hair, letting it fall flat. Climbing out of the water onto the grass she wrung out her dress as she tried to dry it, the air nipping at her wet skin. Pushign her wet hair behind her she walked back towards the tree she had used as shelter, putting her hand on it. "Thank you for serving me on such short notice. But I must take afoot soon. Im in danger you know..." She spoke as she sat on the large root, the sun beaming onto her, warming her skin as she dried, her golden jewelery gleamed, now clean. "I had wished my hardest that it was just a frightening nightmare. That I would wake in my feathery bed to the chirping birds and breakfast..." Lady Fayth sighed "Of course, Luxury isnt a lifetime reward..."

Levias
12-20-2009, 08:52 PM
Levias heard it. The sounds of rustling and a swaying dress. Then, a woman's voice. It was a heavenly, angelic voice, which carried a tone of tenderness underneath. He smirked. That's her alright... He thought, crouching down for more cover. He found a decent viewing spot, where people would not be able to see him, but he would see them. Specifically his target.

He watched as she thanked the tree, talking to herself about luxury or something of the sort. He couldn't tell, due to the fact that some bugs were zipping around, not noticing the scent-covered man underneaeth them. He jumped up into the air, and over the bushes, landing on his special boots without a sound. She was not facing him, she was slightly opposite compared to him, with and angle. He crept up to her from behind, and that was when it happened. He shoved a needle into her neck, right into the spinal cord area, and into the bloodstream. It was a knockout needle.

Picking her now-limp body, He slung her over his shoulder's, and began walking again, having trouble to move in teh marshe. He went towards the river where she cleaned off, and stuck his boots into get the grime and muck off of it.

About half an hour later, he looked forwards down a dirt path that led to the nearest town, which happened to be a loyal-royal-family town. They won't be too happy to see this...

Ankolyste
12-20-2009, 10:06 PM
Lady Fayth was out cold moments after the prick on her neck, falling into the arms of the very man who was loyal to those she was trying to escape. When she began to come to she had the greatest of headaches. Blinking a few times her eyesight started dim and blurry, unable to distinguish anything from anything else. With a slight groan she lifted her arm to her face, noticing that she was moving. Well, more like being moved. "What in the world?!" She exclaimed as she lifted her head up, putting her hands on the man's back in order to push herself up to look around. Her vision was still blurry so it didnt help her really. Struggling she tried to push herself away from the man's grasp. "Let me go!"

Levias
12-31-2009, 01:32 PM
Levias began to feel movement, and then heard a voice. He sighed and waited for the inevitable. She quickly was struggling inside of his grip. She even kicked his chest a couple of times, while trying to get out. "Let me go!" She screamed in his ear. His eyebrow twitche din annoyance. He pulled his other hand up and around his body to rub at his sensitive ears, never slacking his grip upon the princess.

"I wish that I could. But my employers want you alive...For the moment. As you might say, 'Scum like me' never go back on a job." He said, putting the emphasis on Scum. He soon stopped and put her down, pressing his hand down on a pressure point on her spine, paralyzing her from neck to toe. She could still speak, unfortunately. "It will wear off in thirty minutes, try to get some sleep, he said, pushing her down to the ground, with a small pillow underneath her head. He then lay a small cloth-sheet over her, adn went over to a tree that was about fifteen feet away from her. She was probably wondering why he put the pillow and the sheet down for her. Well, she doesn't know that even though I'm bad, I have living standards... He thought, pulling out a throwing knife and flipping it idly in the air with precision and mastery