PDA

View Full Version : One on One: The Hidden

Piercer
12-03-2009, 04:25 AM
I have a one on one idea, and I would really like it if some one joined me for it. Tehe

The Hidden - A dark secret is kept with in this small town. A cult is forming, and fear is beginning to grow in the towns people. Emberlee (Ember) was looking for a very small town when she moved, somewhere where no one knew her she had picked Black Forest, knowing she could focus on her writing and have a life she dreamed. However as she begins to know the locals she also begin to unravel the secret to the cult. Moonwalkers or Bloodtakers is what they call them, but she doesn't believe any of the rumors until she begins having dreams of a man. In these dreams he is calling to her to join him at a set of thrones. Slowly this man begin to posses her writing and her stories begin to take on a very dark side, and she doesn't know why.

Yes it's a vampire idea, but hey I stick to what I am good at! Look it over, if you like you know how to contact me!

Much Love,
Piercer

Shani
12-04-2009, 04:21 AM
This seems very interesting. I would love to join in but unfortunatly I'm no good at playing male characters. I have tried and it never works. Sorry. :( if you have any other ideas look me up.

Piercer
12-04-2009, 05:32 PM
Dang, I will defiantly hit you up for the next one. I need an idea first though. Lol

Shani
12-05-2009, 04:52 AM
Alright then sounds good. :)