PDA

View Full Version : Lover's Dream

Miss Devil
12-03-2009, 06:59 PM
Chapter 1: Entering

The mirror was there and my body was positioned in front of it. I looked into the mirror and saw a girl who was smiling. Her eyes where glowing red and her skin was a soft white. Way to pale her skin is like a sheet of white paper. I looked at this girl more carefully. Her eyes followed where I looked.

Then he was there. He wasn’t there before but here he was looking up at me. He loved me. I could just tell he loved her or was it me? For a very long time, He didn’t have fangs but he’s skin was pale like mine.

Why isn’t he like me? Why am I different than him? Why is his eye not red like mine? Where are they so calm? My eyes looked into his where a violet eyes that where gentle and soft. I couldn’t look away. His eyes where holding mine and I just couldn’t look away.

He smiled at me and I blushed unsure of what to do as he walked towards me. My body moved closer to him without me thinking.

“You aren’t human anymore are you?” He whispered as he got closer to me. Did he whisper it? It was far too loud to be a whisper. He was only a foot away from me and my body ached to be closer.

I wanted to tell him. I wanted him to understand and to love me. I wanted him want me to be his world, his everything. I was so lost in my want and needs.

I looked at him finding my voice was hard to do and when I did all that came out of my lips was, “No. What are we?” I was looking up at him.

He looked up at me and smiled showing his own fangs that where longer than mine. “I am what you would call an immortal. And now you are no longer human either my love.”

In that moment I was scared. I wanted to scream so badly but I couldn’t. I wanted to not be so afraid, but I couldn’t. Not to run away from this man I loved. I couldn’t bare him anymore. I couldn’t bare the beauty of him I closed my eyes and awoke on the bed in a cold sweat, I was panting hard and while running to get up and looked at myself in the mirror.

Through the darkness I could tell I was back normal. But did I ever really change? Was that all just a dream? Was my mind making that up? Was it real? I was scared my skin was pale. But it wasn’t as pale as me in my dreams. My eyes where no longer a red, they where back to a silver blue. I was human still or at least I believed me to be.

The sun was just starting to rise in the sky and I turned to look at my clock when the alarm went off. 5: 30 am. Time to shower get dress and head to school. My father was snoring as I walked through our apartment towards the bathroom.

My shower was long and helped me calm down. When I finished and went back to my room, it felt like only ten minutes had passed but the clock now said six am. I now only had an hour to finish my incomplete reading assignment from my terrible English teacher. I took out Rome and Juliette and began to re-read the doggy eared book.

Time past by faster and my dad now was up and making breakfast for the two of us. Two scrambled eggs on a bagel that was toasted.

Mh, my dad knew what I loved to eat it was amazing. I was so hungry. He wrapped it up in foil and kissed my forehead as I ran grabbed my backpack and then grabbed my breakfast.

Running to the bus stop was fun. It was exciting to see all my friends waiting for me to come join them. They where all standing next to each other since it was 40 degrees outside and slowly getting warmer.

A smile slowly began to spread across my face as I yelled “Hey, guys!” I ran closer to them and stood next to Jenny. She smiled back and the rest of the gang all looked up at me.

“Hey love.” A male said with a smirk on his face.

The male’s name was Mark. He was our group’s gay and we all loved him very much he was our female/male mind. My cheeks where flushed from the cold and I smiled at him.

“Hey boo.” I said the smile hitting up into my eyes. He came up and hugged me Jenny smiled at us and I walked over to hug her.

She hugged back and whispered “We missed you yesterday after school.”

She was talking about yesterday I left insanely early to avoid on of the members in our group who was no longer wanted me in the group. They all had claimed I was losing myself. This isn’t true because I am fine. And there was nothing wrong with me in the first place.

“Sorry guys I just left because I was like mega sick. You know how it is when a girl is getting closer to her date.” I said. Lying to them was the only way to protect them from how I really felt. From the fear that they would really kick me out of the group like I had over heard they would. But they believed it, even Jenny.

The bus pulled up before they could say anything and I watched them they seemed normal. I stepped onto the bus and sat down that was when another dream pulled me into another time and place.

He was there again. This time he stared at me. He didn’t look the same as the last time. His eyes where a deep green which reminded me of the grass when it was healthy.

“Hello.” I said this time looking into his eyes. Giving him the up and down twice. I had never really looked at him closely.

He was wearing a tux with a white under shirt and looked amazingly good on him. His body looked slim and tough and his face looked tired and almost sleepy.

He smiled slightly and then looked away from me. He seemed not to care for me in this present time.

“Is something the matter? Have I done something wrong?” I said looking down at the floor then back at him.

But his eyes drifted back to mine and he shook his head as though he was appalled with the very thought of me doing wrong. His looked around and then back at me. I looked around with him. Someone else was here.

This girl who was here was looking at him. She wore a white wedding dress and was looking into his eyes. Her hair was a blondish brown and her eyes a dark chocolate.

“I do.” She vowed to him speaking to some unseen person. The man smiled looking away from me and back at her and kissed her lips passionately.

I was fiercely jealous at that moment. I didn’t even understand why or how I could be so unbearably jealous and yet I was. I couldn’t control it.

The girl turned around and she smiled at me. She was looking directly at me. I watched her eyes that where gleaming with happiness. Was this my dream or his? I watched more carefully.

The man never looked back at me. He seemed to no longer care about my existence or who I was. Or more importantly who I was GOING to be?

Maybe I was just dreaming that he and I ever truly meet each other. That we both loved each other that he cared for me. Who was that woman and how dare she?

“Can’t you hear the ocean’s waves as the hit across and over the sand? Whispering ‘I miss you’ as the tides begin their change. Are you with her or with me? Are you kissing her when you are kissing me? Do you no longer want what my heart can give? Why are you running so far away from me?” I whispered the song over to him. He stopped and turned to look over at me. His eye where no longer green, but that beautiful violet I remembered. He left the woman side and it became just us again.

“Why? Why were you running away from me? From us? From what we have?” I said as he came closer and touched my cheek. I looked up at him sadly. His hand brushed my cheek down to my jaw and back again. I didn’t notice the tears the now where escaping and running down my cheeks.

“I wasn’t running. That was me but not me in the present that was an older dream that is now lost in the reality of it all.” He whispered into my ear.

I shivered as a sob escaped my lips. Looking into his eyes shyly as he smiled at me kissing my cheek he softly whispering “I love you, Miss Mystery.”

I blushed slightly and I could tell this was real and yet it wasn’t. I wanted to be his everything. And he was telling me he loved me. Oh what a glorious thing!

He smiled and bent down to kiss my lips. His eyes looking into mine awaiting approval. I lend in closer and his lips touched mine softly and we began a kiss that could shatter one’s heart. I kept my lips on his so that he could not escape me. He kissed back fiercely and lovingly.

“Wake up! Where here at school.” Jenny’s voice came through to my hazy dream self and I awoke on the bus with her looking down on me with worried eyes.

“Are you okay?” She said watching my every move. I simply shrugged and looked up at her. Her eyes where seriously filled with worry.

“Sorry must have dozed off.” She was watching my eyes as I spoke. I walked slowly towards the school building and tripped over my own feet. The first time Mark helped me up and the second it was Jenny.

By the time I got into school building and my locker first bell went off. I opened my locker grabbed my history notebook, text book, my science binder slamming the locker door as I stalked off to class.

I entered Mrs. Hanoi’s classroom as soon as second bell went off. She simply smiled at me pointing to my seat. “Miss Julia Summer’s will you please take your seat?” She said in a gentle voice. Since I was her all time favorite student so she never yelled only politely asked.

That is when the door opened and my dream man seemed to have stepped out of my dreams and stepped into the room.
To be continued... -approval-
Notes;
Word count: 618
(more notes may appear at a later date)

SikstaSlathalin
12-03-2009, 07:28 PM
Nice Devil but romance isn't really what I know I can comment constructivly on.

Mysteria
12-04-2009, 04:47 PM
Nice! I'm curious to see where this will lead. :)

Miss Devil
12-07-2009, 03:53 PM
LOL Sisksta! you are making me die with laughter.

@ Mysteria- Thanks :)

@ World- Just wait for the blood and murder people thats when it gets good hahahaha xD J/K

wttr
12-07-2009, 04:48 PM
very nice!

Miss Devil
12-07-2009, 06:51 PM
thanks wttr lol I am in the middle of a name delay.. can't be creative cause they all come off as asian names and well.. I don't want asian names or popular names...